What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That's probably not true. I have many friends in Europe that are studying there.
I even have friends that are studying physics in Europe, which could potentially be close to nuclear physics, but they have no issues because their studies are not linked to nuclear engineering or its applications directly.

Also, Ukraine is usually the destination of Iranian students that want to study medicine in there. They have surprisingly low requirements for getting into medical universities in Ukraine. So much so that even people with GPAs below 2.8/4.0 can study there as long as they pay.

The Ukrainian ambassador in Tehran has complained that Iran doesn't send them free oil.
The IR-AN 140 was never meant to be a ToT. At best, when Iran had gained more experience, Ukraine was supposed to provide over two-thirds of the components and the ToT of the engine was never discussed. As you know better than me, our main problem is the lack of engine technology. We can do OK when it comes to avionics.
and what Russia gave us , I'm interested to knew

Russia did not give high tech to Belarus either. Even though they are Rus.

Iran has common interests with Russia and also even with Eu and US in some areas.

Russia sold Iran several AD products that were basis for acquiring technology for Iran.

Staying neutral does not mean you have to reject a good deal with Russia or Europe.

You talk like you refuse a good deal over staying absolutely neutral at any expense.

I mean China has given Saudi Arabia missiles and helping them with solid fuel technology and building missile facilities. Turkey got offered SU-57 from Russia.

Meanwhile Iran gets a radar and a couple Cold War era defense systems from Russia and everyone screams strategic partnership.

It’s like a time machine.

Since 2000 I have been on military forums and the same conversation about Russia comes up every year. 20 years from now people will be talking about the possibility of Russia selling arms to Iran and how Putin’s successor is different.

I mean China has given Saudi Arabia missiles and helping them with solid fuel technology and building missile facilities. Turkey got offered SU-57 from Russia.

Meanwhile Iran gets a radar and a couple Cold War era defense systems from Russia and everyone screams strategic partnership.

Since 2000 I have been on military forums and the same conversation about Russia comes up every year. 20 years from now people will be talking about the possibility of Russia selling arms to Iran and how Putin’s successor is different.

You are right but also time has just changed. It is good to be open to a deal. Deal with Russia or Europe.

Don’t take grudges.

Russians built the first Steel factory and nuclear reactor for Iran before anyone else in the region.

Russians built the first Steel factory and nuclear reactor for Iran before anyone else in the region.

And they are building nuclear reactors in other countries. What is your point? The Arabs didn’t want nuclear power till they saw the tides turning on future of energy. Now suddenly they need nuclear energy after mocking Iran since 2003.

Russia charged Iran an arm and a leg for to finish its nuclear reactor and delivered it past deadline.

This “you should be grateful” mentality is what colonialists instilled in their occupied countries.

Anyways we are arguing hypotheticals. I am asking members to wait for results besides proclaiming a new era of ties.

I said the same thing about the 25 year deal with China. Still waiting for results from that deal....

I think it’s very logical to ask for results when there has been decades of mistrust. Not sure why that is considered the abnormal opinion in this situation.

Things we had to bleed for are just given to others.

Military partnership with Russia will never work. Remember Shafaq project? Bushehr?

Best route forward is engine development of various types and sizes. It needs to be done as a national project. If this is successful, it will null the need for Russia in almost all areas whether it'd be fighters or armoured vehicles.

As uncertain other countries might be, the only useful thing Russia has ever done is use it's veto powers.

I think it’s very logical to ask for results when there has been decades of mistrust. Not sure why that is considered the abnormal opinion in this situation.

The only thing that might be worth stating is if we find Russia becoming continuously isolated post-war, rather than re-integrated. This might drive closer ties. This might cause Russia to have lower relations with Saudi Arabia and Turkey but again no one in Iran has any faith in Russia and we've seen them talk about how they were not willing to show the Iskander missiles to Iran...yet NK have them.

And they are building nuclear reactors in other countries. What is your point? The Arabs didn’t want nuclear power till they saw the tides turning on future of energy. Now suddenly they need nuclear energy after mocking Iran since 2003.

Russia charged Iran an arm and a leg for to finish its nuclear reactor and delivered it past deadline.

This “you should be grateful” mentality is what colonialists instilled in their occupied countries.

Anyways we are arguing hypotheticals. I am asking members to wait for results besides proclaiming a new era of ties.

I said the same thing about the 25 year deal with China. Still waiting for results from that deal....

Last time you proposed a deal was with Trump. Now you are arguing against possible good deals with Russians or Eu/US.

You say “Ukraine won the heart of the world “ which means nothing for an IRGC officer other than “effective US propaganda machine”.

Russia is not our brother. US is not either. It is mutual benefits.
We are not the same race or religion.

Professor John Mearsheimer: the global hegemony of liberal democracy is over!

Here the full conference titled: The False Promise of Liberal Hegemony.

John Mearsheimer and Ray McGovern, former CIA analyst on the war in Ukraine:

اگر ماجرای سفر خانواده قالیباف به ترکیه درست باشه فاجعه است

خریدشون به کنار

در این شرایط ترکیه رفتن خطر امنیتی ه و باید دید رو چه حسابی چنین ریسکی کرده

امیدوارم غلط باشه
درست باشه قالیباف فاجعه است

Hichi dige mano surprise nemikone. Expect this kind of thing from civilian leadership who tell other to sacrifice for Iran

خریدشون به کنار

امیدوارم غلط باشه

خریدشون به کنار

امیدوارم غلط باشه
در مورد سفر خانواده قالیباف که نمی‌دونم . در مورد خود قالیباف که خیلی حرف و حدیث ها بوده . در مورد مدیریتش توی شهرداری هم که خیلی بیشتر.

اگر فامیلی برن ترکیه خیلی خطر امنیتی ه
البته سورسش مشکوک ه
امیدوارم دروغ باشه

این مشکل اقازادگی تنها نیست
مشکل امنیتی ه
سوراخ امنیتی از همین چیزا شروع میشه

مگه پسر محسن رضایی تو دبی گیر نیفتاد

Last time you proposed a deal was with Trump. Now you are arguing against possible good deals with Russians or Eu/US.

You say “Ukraine won the heart of the world “ which means nothing for an IRGC officer other than “effective US propaganda machine”.

Russia is not our brother. US is not either. It is mutual benefits.
We are not the same race or religion.

Yes, I proposed a deal with Trump if you want a lasting nuclear deal you negotiate it with a conservative that was my point.

Look at negotiations right now...Biden doesn’t even have enough political capital to lift a symbolic gesture on IRGC. Meanwhile, Trump went and stepped foot in North Korea and shook hands with Kim. You think any democrat could ever do that? No because the system in American is built for conservatives to rule.

Negotiating deals with democrats is risky. A Republican won’t rip another Republicans deal, but they will a Democrat. Why should Iran negotiate with Biden when he is on track to lose handily in re-election? Are we negotiating 4 year deals now? Then 4-8 years sanction then 4 year deal again?

Also no IRGC “officer” has authority to military support Russia without SNSC and rahbar approval. Not sure why you think the IRGC is gonna help Russia over metallurgy for the Air Force.....IRGC viewpoint on airforce and its vitality is quite clear (wether that viewpoint is right or wrong is irrelevant).

This is the man you want to negotiate with? Who designates millions of Iranians “terrorists” for serving their military duty?

Trump allowed Rouhani at G-12 summit and waited in a room for his phone call. For all his bad (and there is a lot of bad with Trump including Solemani’s assaination) he at least had the political capital to make moves from his base and could withstand the liberals.

Let’s not act like Hilary or Biden wouldn’t have assisinated Solemani. Only Obama was the one who understood that containment just won’t work on Iran and that Iran should have a spot in the Middle East power structure. He also refrained going into Syria from a false flag chemical attack done by his allies. No one else since him believes that....Trump could have cared less about it...he just wanted a deal that was “his”.

Last edited:
Yes, I proposed a deal with Trump if you want a lasting nuclear deal you negotiate it with a conservative that was my point.

Look at negotiations right now...Biden doesn’t even have enough political capital to lift a symbolic gesture on IRGC. Meanwhile, Trump went and stepped foot in North Korea and shook hands with Kim. You think any democrat could ever do that? No because the system in American is built for conservatives to rule.

Negotiating deals with democrats is risky. A Republican won’t rip another Republicans deal, but they will a Democrat. Why should Iran negotiate with Biden when he is on track to lose handily in re-election? Are we negotiating 4 year deals now? Then 4-8 years sanction then 4 year deal again?

Also no IRGC “officer” has authority to military support Russia without SNSC and rahbar approval. Not sure why you think the IRGC is gonna help Russia over metallurgy for the Air Force.....IRGC viewpoint on airforce and its vitality is quite clear (wether that viewpoint is right or wrong is irrelevant).

This is the man you want to negotiate with? Who designates millions of Iranians “terrorists” for serving their military duty?

Trump allowed Rouhani at G-12 summit and waited in a room for his phone call. For all his bad (and there is a lot of bad with Trump including Solemani’s assaination) he at least had the political capital to make moves from his base and could withstand the liberals.

Let’s not act like Hilary or Biden wouldn’t have assisinated Solemani. Only Obama was the one who understood that containment just won’t work on Iran and that Iran should have a spot in the Middle East power structure. He also refrained going into Syria from a false flag chemical attack done by his allies. No one else since him believes that....Trump could have cared less about it...he just wanted a deal that was “his”.
Don't be naive my friend. Trump was a bully, republicans are Zionist more than the Jews.

If Iran gave up under pressure then it would have destroyed Iran's image internationally. Trump tried to bully Iran into submission, imagine If Iran gave in. Trump be like, hey did you guys see? I was the one who made them kneel to me. Trump didn't want a deal but only humiliation of Iran in an international level. Democrats called IRGC terrorist, Trump said that Iran is a terrorist nation. He pointed to 80 million people not an specific group.

If you want to work with Republicans while keeping your national pride then you would have to break their teeth in their mouth. Then they will respect you

If you want to work with Democrats while trying to keep your pride, then you would have to behave sneaky just like them. Then they will respect you.

We have an unfinished business with Republicans.

1650422957006.png

Expect IRGC Quds force black market arms dealers are working hard. As well as arms dealers in general.

Don’t be surprised if we see Iranian Javelin, NLAW, or Switchblade clones in next 2-3 years.

Don't be naive my friend. Trump was a bully, republicans are Zionist more than the Jews.

If Iran gave up under pressure then it would have destroyed Iran's image internationally. Trump tried to bully Iran into submission, imagine If Iran gave in. Trump be like, hey did you guys see? I was the one who made them kneel to me. Trump didn't want a deal but only humiliation of Iran in an international level. Democrats called IRGC terrorist, Trump said that Iran is a terrorist nation. He pointed to 80 million people not an specific group.

If you want to work with Republicans while keeping your national pride then you would have to break their teeth in their mouth. Then they will respect you

If you want to work with Democrats while trying to keep your pride, then you would have to behave sneaky just like them. Then they will respect you.

We have an unfinished business with Republicans.

You make fair points, but at the end of the day Iran negotiated with Reagan on hostages and not Carter.

In the US power structure conservatives have the power not the liberals. Yes they are Zionist supporters but so are the democrats. In fact democrats give Zionists more material support to show their Republican peers and their constitutes that they are all about the cause. But the issue here is do you plan to sign a lasting deal or an interim deal.

If you want to sign a interim deal then negotiate with democrats. Either scenario isn’t favorable, but at the end of the day geopolitics is never a zero sum game. Sacrifice will have to be made one way or another.

The supposed overtures from Biden never came to fruition, he is continuing Trump policies.

Back
Top Bottom