What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

seen this before but not in quantities...Yemen (Hothie) made armored Vehicle. I am impressed they have brought this in to so some production level ..looks good..
View attachment 835786

View attachment 835788
View attachment 835789
View attachment 835790

closest thing iran has

1650377096014.jpeg

Don’t think it ever saw mass production though

That's different from giving them oil for free.
Ukraine has had an anti-Iran stance ever since the new government came to power through a color revolution.
nobody said give them oil for free , we say stay neutral , don't change how we treat each side of the conflict in favor of the other side .
by the way I wonder how many country we sold oil but didn't manage to get our money due to sanctions .
and by the way ukrainian were willing to do a ToT on An-140 , what about Russia did they were willing to let us assemble Tu-204/214 in Iran

we must stay neutral , and don't change our relation toward either side of the conflict

by the way when all European country expelled Iranian from their universities , Ukraine didn't do that

Ukraine universities are money drains and don’t matter.

Good collaborations with Ukraine happened under pro Russia Ukraine.
Under Zelenski they supported Israel and collaborated with Turkey.

Anyway, those farmland are now minefield. Tech centers are leveled in Kharkiv and Zaporzhzhia and Dnipro.

Nothing is left for collaboration.

Khatami promised good international relations and made sacrifice for it and failed it after becoming axis of evil. It was Bush problem but Khatami was devalued and gradually died off.
He could not bring any meaningful investment.

Ahmadinejad was an overshoot of the people who were tired of Rafsanjani and Khatami and well dressed politicians of Khatami.
They voted for an ugly, simple man.

Rouhani was the result of Ahmadinejad wasting resources on useless stuff like bad donations and money wasting and nuclear dilemma.

Rouhani had an answer for the nuclear dilemma. Rouhani meant JCPOA and was ruined by Trump since Rouhani was JCPOA and nothing else.

Rouhani and Zarif died when JCPOA died off.

IRGC and Raisi were left with their own system of dealing with stuff.

Their current method is assessing nuclear issues with net profit assessment, zero reliance on the west, zero trust and respect for the west.

@Hack-Hook

the ban was on nuclear physics , but the universities said they can't stop other fields students to access the banned fields data , so many university in Europe outright banned our students and expelled many Iranian who were studies in other fields
That's probably not true. I have many friends in Europe that are studying there.
I even have friends that are studying physics in Europe, which could potentially be close to nuclear physics, but they have no issues because their studies are not linked to nuclear engineering or its applications directly.

Also, Ukraine is usually the destination of Iranian students that want to study medicine in there. They have surprisingly low requirements for getting into medical universities in Ukraine. So much so that even people with GPAs below 2.8/4.0 can study there as long as they pay.

nobody said give them oil for free , we say stay neutral , don't change how we treat each side of the conflict in favor of the other side .
by the way I wonder how many country we sold oil but didn't manage to get our money due to sanctions .
and by the way ukrainian were willing to do a ToT on An-140 , what about Russia did they were willing to let us assemble Tu-204/214 in Iran
The Ukrainian ambassador in Tehran has complained that Iran doesn't send them free oil.
The IR-AN 140 was never meant to be a ToT. At best, when Iran had gained more experience, Ukraine was supposed to provide over two-thirds of the components and the ToT of the engine was never discussed. As you know better than me, our main problem is the lack of engine technology. We can do OK when it comes to avionics.

Honestly I hope it doesn't come to this but a few dozen missiles will definitely put them in their place. Armenia is a member of the CSTO (Collective Security Treaty Organization) and after the Nagorno-Karabakh war, Russia has deployed peacekeepers to Armenia. Basically Armenia is now a defacto protectorate of Russia.

Regardless, UAVs need to be monitoring Syunik and Karabakh region.

This is why the need for heavier UAVs that can carry more powerful SAR device is important. Safe recon. Iran needs the ISR capability to monitor the entire border area between the two countries in Syunik and Karabakh, and shape their military posture accordingly. No reason why NATO should only have this capability.

I don't know how developed SAR is in Iran, I'd like to see some footage someday, but it certainly is something to invest into and integrated into a S-149 class drone, or Fotros if that is ever completed.

Regardless, UAVs need to be monitoring Syunik and Karabakh region.

This is why the need for heavier UAVs that can carry more powerful SAR device is important. Safe recon. Iran needs the ISR capability to monitor the entire border area between the two countries in Syunik and Karabakh, and shape their military posture accordingly. No reason why NATO should only have this capability.

I don't know how developed SAR is in Iran, I'd like to see some footage someday, but it certainly is something to invest into and integrated into a S-149 class drone, or Fotros if that is ever completed.

Even scaneagle has a small SAR too. That region is so close you can even use balloon monitors.

We have deficiencies in advanced SAR just like Turbofan and space issues.

We should not just copy exactly what west does. Iranians made UCAV because they found out they have to do thing differently.

Even scaneagle has a small SAR too. That region is so close you can even use balloon monitors.

We have deficiencies in advanced SAR just like Turbofan and space issues.

We should not just copy exactly what west does. Iranians made UCAV because they found out they have to do thing differently.
Need much more than just the border area.

You need to know everything the opponent is doing in the region if you want to operate with high degree of efficiency and speed.

100KM range

1650386594592.png

50km

1650386690725.png

These differences are substantial. If you wanna use missiles to the most effective degree, you need good intel. And nothing the west does better than gather intel. Certainly worth mimicking.

The sinking of that 40 year old rust bucket has been an absolute blessing in disguise for Russia.

The crew is almost entirely safe to work on a newer ship. And the loss of prestige/pride has put Russian media in a state of absolute rage. Putin will not even be able to calm the anger down anymore in my opinion.

Russia officialy declared the second stage has begun to liberate donbass. Looks like my guess of them going for the rural flanks to encircle the large concentration of troops holding the donbass line is becoming a reality

18april2022_Eastern_Ukraine_map-768x1021.jpg

Anybody with even the slightest bit of military knowledge can look at that map and see what a bad strategic situation the large concentration of ukies defending the donbass are in.

The western media approach is to declare the ukies are winning everywhere, russians are running out of ammo and running away from the battlefield. And then encourage the ukies getting encircled to "fight to the death" for their american masters.

The empire of lies is only winning on CNN and twitter. its unfortunate many cant see that (yet)

The western media approach is to declare the ukies are winning everywhere, russians are running out of ammo and running away from the battlefield. And then encourage the ukies getting encircled to "fight to the death" for their american masters.

Saw on fake news CNN they advised Ukrainian military leadership to conduct a fighting withdrawal from Donbass to avoid risking falling into a cauldron. They refused this advise. Let see if they can hold or not. The bulk of the best Ukr troops are stationed in the Donbass area. A cauldron there would signal the end for the war if that southern army group is destroyed. But that's very much uncertain.

An ordinary weekend in the USA: four mass shootings reported in two days.

Meanwhile Iran continued to dwell in the safe and caring hands of Velayat, miles away from such abnormal levels of violence and incivility.

_____

Good collaborations with Ukraine happened under pro Russia Ukraine.
Under Zelenski they supported Israel and collaborated with Turkey.

Anyway, those farmland are now minefield. Tech centers are leveled in Kharkiv and Zaporzhzhia and Dnipro.

These right there are exactly the two key points in response to the suggestion that Kiev has a record of cooperation and friendship with Iran.

1) Yes, but practically all of it is related to the pre-"color revolution" government of Ukraine, which just happened to be on much better terms with Moscow. As soon as CIA-orchestrated "regime change" was complete (initiated with the 2004-2005 "Orange" movement and definitely sealed after the 2014 "Euromaidan" riots), with strong input from zionist sayans such as Bernard Henri Lévy and local nazi wannabes, Kiev's relationship with Iran lost its special quality.

2) Ukraine may well cease to exist as a functional nation-state a couple of months or years from now. Its defense and aviation industries, centers of higher education etc are either going to lose their relevance or will be completely demolished. A point that should be pondered by anyone invoking classic national self-interest as a reason to support the current regime in Kiev, which owing to its short sighted alignment on NATO and the EU, might well turn out to be the last.

_____

Mohammad Marandi, Alastair Crooke, Max Blumenthal, Scott Ritter - a real dream team at this roundtable organized by the University of Tehran!

Last edited:
نامه همسر پمپئو باعث تحقیر دستگاه دیپلماسی و نیز سازمان‌های اطلاعاتی در آمریکا شده است، ازاین‌رو تیم عملیات روانی دولت بایدن با تولید چند سناریو عجیب ازجمله خروج سپاه از FTO‌ در برابر مذاکرات فرابرجامی در منطقه سعی دارد؛ حیثیت سیاسی خود را بازیابی کند. در آخرین تحولات ند پرایس اعلام کرده است که اگر ایرانیان می‌خواهند که تحریم‌های ورای برجام برداشته شوند، باید به نگرانی‌های ما در پس از برجام رسیدگی کنند. این ایران است که باید تصمیم بگیرد
lol translate plz i dont have time to translate its so funny and show how much powerul we are

این پیغام سفت‌وسخت از جانب ایران باعث شد تا غوغایی در واشنگتن به پا شود. سوزان مستروس همسر دوم پمپئو یکی از عوامل اصلی ترور حاج قاسم نامه‌ای برای مقامات سیاسی در تهران فرستاده و اعلام می‌کند که از اقدامات دولت آمریکا ناامید بوده و درخواست امان‌نامه دارد! همسر پمپئو به مقامات کشورمان پیغام داده بود که همسرش مست بوده و در حالت نامتعادل سخنانی را علیه جمهوری اسلامی ایران و ترور ژنرال سلیمانی بر زبان آورده است
its mashregh site if u want read all of report

Back
Top Bottom