What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Stating the obvious? Did it occur to you that maybe Russia might have planned for this when they decided to invade? They had 8 years to plan. What's the point of a swift system with the West when they knew they wouldnt be trading with them regardless? All Russia needs to do is nationalise and they will become the same war machine that they were during soviet times, but with better technology.

Honestly, if Russia is cut from Swift and still doesn't sell us aircraft or production line for Su-35's than i really don't know what to say about them
The thing is Russia is in a war now so they would need all their production capacity for the frontline, so it is understandable if they were unable to export military goods. You have to remember Iran doesn't have anything it can offer Russia to purchase those SU-35s.

people who are against nuclear Iran , are generally against "Iran" as whole
We need to be driving a hard bargain with the West or be willing to walk away from this deal. Trying to revive this mythical deal will end in misery. A secretive nuclear weapons program as a retaliatory second strike option wouldn't be such a bad idea.

You will find them in the ultra religious camp. They are enemies of Iran. Must be arrested and tried for treason.
Dont lump us all together. The law of eye for an eye (ghisaas) would mean the permissibility of having nuclear weapons pointed at those who have warheads pointed at us. Just as long as we don't instigate first use.

You will find them in the ultra religious camp. They are enemies of Iran. Must be arrested and tried for treason.

Yeah, we should act like preeminent figures in the nationalist camp: signing treaties which - literally - allow any US citizen to murder an Iranian without fear of prosecution, like the traitorous shah regime did with the infamous capitulation treaty.

That is why i said ''you can find them in the ultra religious camp''. I realize there are sane and even nationalistic voices coming out of the same camp e.g. Shariatmadari, editor in chief of Keyhan newspaper is in favor of building nukes. Yet his boss, the SL, makes up some nonsense fatwa religious claims about nukes (Pakistan?) and repeatedly brought up the same nonsense on many occasions, last one not too long ago.

These people have promised to stop Iran from acquiring nukes/ or actively made comments against a possible Iranian nuke : Trump,Netanyahu, Biden, Khamenei.

Go figure.

Of course, there's a "secret under the table alliance" between Vali ol-'amre Moslemin and Trump, Netanyahu, Biden...

And yes, that's the same seyyed Khamenei who for several decades has been one of a only a handful of world leaders brave enough to challenge and undermine American interests region-wide, and in fact the only state leader on Earth brave enough to provoke nightmares for Isra"el". Unlike secular nationalists, who once in power have historically only been good for bowing to international zionism and globalist Haifan Bahaism.

Anyway, time will pass and Iran's noble Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei the Great will be remembered by history as the only head of state who seriously confronted zionism during his time, whilst expatriate secular nationalist and monarchist oppositionists will keep begging their US, zionist and now even Saudi masters to help them operate "regime change" and balkanization of Islamic Iran.

Labbeyke ya Khamenei (hafeza Allah). Zedde velayate faqih hezaran sale dige beshinan tu kharej zer bezanan.

Last edited:
Sit down kid, there is a reason no one takes you seriously here, you are full of religious propaganda that it makes a complete waste of time to even type a message to you.

Okay, let's take secular nationalists seriously then, even though their political front hardly achieved anything in history other than selling out to westerners and zionists.

Welcome to the ignore list.

That's the second time you're announcing this.

And about that hezar sale dige nonsense... kiramam nemitooni bekhori madarjende :)

That comment wasn't addressing any one person nor you in particular, but generally the expatriate "regime change" crowd who have an issue with Velayate Faqih. Other than that, great gutter language. Congrats.

Gentlemen, this multi-banned user just spewed vile sexually oriented (family) insults at me. Note that I never used a swear word against them, let alone their parents or other relatives.

Last edited:
No one takes secular nationalist nobodies seriously. People whose political front never achieved anything in history except selling out to westerners and zionists.

Struck a nerve, eh?

That's the second time you're announcing this. We both know you it's rubbish. Like the rest of your hollow antics.

Iranian secular nationalist "culture" in full display. That's why you people are dwelling in the gutters of history, hahahaha. Sit down in exile and cry. Iran is and will remain Islamic forever.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster : gentlemen, this multi-banned specimen just addressed me in the following way (my deepest apologies for the sordid vocabulary, I am only translating his insults): "you cannot eat my d***, son of a whore". Note that I never insulted this person, let alone their parents or relatives. Please take care of this deranged type. Thanks.
It's okay ive reported him as well. Disgusting behaviour.

I tell you who the bigger traitors are, it's people like you and @QWECXZ who want to bend over to the west so you can open up brothels inside Iran. Get this inside your thick skull, Iran is Islamic, will always be, and Jomhurye Elsami has done so much more for Iran than the treacherous Shahis could dream of and the zionist liberal MKO terrorists, who know a think or two about blowing things up. All you guys know is selling off Iranian assets to highest bidder just so you can be a vassal state to some white Jews and koon-nashoors.
Oh wow, so many things comes to mind now. First of all, why on earth would someone live in UK if they are obsessed about ''Islamic Iran''.
Second, did we ever have a discussion together? So in which upside world can you come to the conclusion that i would want Iran to be a ''vassal state''?

As far as i know, user @QWECXZ made solid arguments which you could not digest and resorted to simple propaganda slogans, statements etc.

Like what you are doing now.

It's okay ive reported him as well. Disgusting behaviour.
Jam kon amoo :)
aslan farsi baladi sohbat koni ya na? irani hasti, ya chi?

You are probably some radicalized shia that studied in Qom or something, does not mean we allow you to clean our Iranian toilets :)

You're venting pent up frustration because secular nationalists were removed from power 43 years ago and no longer have a say in Iran. And are unlikely to ever manage to take over again.

You are definitely on the ignore list

Hence why you're engaging in an exchange with me. Hilarious.

Just got a notification under the page ''post by ignored member'', opened it to give a good fosh khahar madar as my last reply. because it was due ;)

And who cares about ban? Only you live on this forum

Says the person who's been posting more often than I, who resurfaces after each ban.

Anyways, do enjoy Velayate Faqih and Iran being called an Islamic Republic (as in Islam comes before Iran).

Last edited:
Hello, anybody here?!!!
It looks like that nobody from good old times is here, but trolling is still active! The turkish section also looks like a ghost town! Saudi are also gone! Was there a nuclear war, you guys finally wiped each other off the map? :lol:
@al-Hasani @Abii

Despite the loud anti Russian ranting and rhetoric from the west, the situation is not looking good for Ukraine. The two Russian pockets, one in the east and one in the south, are now on the verge of merging. Mariupol is now completely surrounded, as well as every major Ukrainian city, including Kiev, the capital. Once they start running low on food, fuel, etc they're going to beg Putin for negotiations. Just wait. It hasn't even been 72 hours. Just watch.

maripol.jpg

Despite the loud anti Russian ranting and rhetoric from the west, the situation is not looking good for Ukraine. The two Russian pockets, one in the east and one in the south, are now on the verge of merging. Mariupol is now completely surrounded, as well as every major Ukrainian city, including Kiev, the capital. Once they start running low on food, fuel, etc they're going to beg Putin for negotiations. Just wait. It hasn't even been 72 hours. Just watch.

View attachment 819171
More like Russia is in deep shit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom