What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This is miscalculation counting on something that is not going to occur like counting on you will get it and others won't where as in fact they even have it now. Turkey technically has it right now as we speak under the sharing policy and has probably secured others from PK on top of these. Whereas KSA already has it period. Egypt will be forced to go in such scenario and have refused to sign any nuclear treaty.. But you see the ground realities is far different than you assume here..

This whole statement has virtually no value at all. Basically you are telling me your desires than actually presenting a real world scenario of what is happening on the ground. It's called delusion and I know you are full of it. None of this has any basis in reality. It's especially hilarious because Egypt is actually a signatory to the NPT among other nations in the region and Turkey specifically for that matter is a signatory to a ton of nuclear related treaties. Also, who is to say Iran doesn't have them either? After all, their is conclusive proof that Iran had done the tests in 2003.

The reason the pressure is on you is to stop the entire nuclear arms race in the area and hence to stop them but you are a afraid for your existence not because of the jews because you know they aren't existential threat they are below that treeshold but either way you thought you bought security but you bought them perhaps a chance of the world as gift maybe a 3rd golden age..

Their is no nuclear arms race. Not until Iran builds one. IF they build one. their are several countries with nuclear programs, but only two countries with nuclear weapons programs and capability. I guess you are confused. Having civilian nuclear power plants doesn't suddenly make you a nuclear weapons country. as none of these countries have any sort of mastery of a nuclear fuel cycle at all, nor enrichment or reprocessing capabilities or the infrastructures that take several years to develop. Of course, especially slow when you are sanctioned and your currency is obliterated for trying. None of them even dare to go down this route.

I will concede that if Iran builds one and displays it publicly, I can see it happening, but they will not incur these heavy penalties because of speculation on whether or not Iran will build one. Not that it'll matter, because Iran would have a large headstart, and thousands of missiles already manufactured to mount them on. What is your point? I think you just want to write a feel good story for yourself because you are unhappy with the current state of things.

But either way no it also has some undertones of feel good story but opinions are subjective they necessarily don't have to be near to ground realities but alas.

It's hilarious that you are saying these exact words.

The only way this can be reserved is a war on you hence it is either you or the future besides Israel will become insignficiant in the area and will fall quit easily hence it won't be around. A new world will emerge here.

Out of all the nations in the region. Israel is not only the most technologically superior but also in the most financially stable position as well. with global financial support, while Egypt for example relies on American money to prevent bankruptcy without any sanctions. The Americans can flip a switch and destroy their economy. Turkey is also not safe in this regard as well. You actually have to do something about Israel instead of doing what everyone else does, which is sit around redrawing the realities of the world in your mind about "how they will fall", meanwhile 70 years later...

You going nuclear and starting nuclear profileration has positive outcome for them. They are unwilling to charge at you until you deliver them what they seek which is you breaking-out and testing it.. Declaring yourself official but the most important moment is the break out point..

They know you only seek self-defense deep down nor have any realistic chance of hegemony nor have the numbers or capability for that. They don't see you as threat in the endgame but just as side-track annoyance but you will do eventually their biding and it will be win-win scenario
Their is no nuclear proliferation yet and may never be. You can only write like this when you have no idea about the technicality of what it means to have a nuclear weapons program and you confuse your hopes with reality. You are a great story teller I must say. If it makes you happy in your parallel world you have created for yourself, then I am happy.

I also remember you stating Iran has 200,000 troops in Syria.

This whole statement has virtually no value at all. Basically you are telling me your desires than actually presenting a real world scenario of what is happening on the ground. It's called delusion and I know you are full of it. None of this has any basis in reality. It's especially hilarious because Egypt is actually a signatory to the NPT among other nations in the region and Turkey specifically for that matter is a signatory to a ton of nuclear related treaties. Also, who is to say Iran doesn't have them either? After all, their is conclusive proof that Iran had done the tests in 2003.

Their is no nuclear arms race. Not until Iran builds one. IF they build one. their are several countries with nuclear programs, but only two countries with nuclear weapons programs and capability. I guess you are confused. Having civilian nuclear power plants doesn't suddenly make you a nuclear weapons country. as none of these countries have any sort of mastery of a nuclear fuel cycle at all, nor enrichment or reprocessing capabilities or the infrastructures that take several years to develop. Of course, especially slow when you are sanctioned and your currency is obliterated for trying. None of them even dare to go down this route.

I will concede that if Iran builds one and displays it publicly, I can see it happening, but they will not incur these heavy penalties because of speculation on whether or not Iran will build one. Not that it'll matter, because Iran would have a large headstart, and thousands of missiles already manufactured to mount them on. What is your point? I think you just want to write a feel good story for yourself because you are unhappy with the current state of things.

It's hilarious that you are saying these exact words.

Out of all the nations in the region. Israel is not only the most technologically superior but also in the most financially stable position as well. with global financial support, while Egypt for example relies on American money to prevent bankruptcy without any sanctions. The Americans can flip a switch and destroy their economy. Turkey is also not safe in this regard as well. You actually have to do something about Israel instead of doing what everyone else does, which is sit around redrawing the realities of the world in your mind about "how they will fall", meanwhile 70 years later...

Their is no nuclear proliferation yet and may never be. You can only write like this when you have no idea about the technicality of what it means to have a nuclear weapons program and you confuse your hopes with reality. You are a great story teller I must say. If it makes you happy in your parallel world you have created for yourself, then I am happy.

I also remember you stating Iran has 200,000 troops in Syria.

I actully removed that post I thought it hit to close to home which is why I have withdrawn it. You are entitled to your opinion obviously and I respect that and I am not here to re-shape it. I am just saying that we are in that phase of Nuclear Profileration and the alarms have been sounded there is no going back now it is to late unless a military intervention occurs which will push back things decades and prolong Israel's precieved existence.

I disagree with the Israel angle from an objective point of view Israel is extremely weak forget about the bravado mann it is extremely weak as an entity by itself. The question is? do they even have technologically superiority today that is the question? They have only air-superiorty which can be made obsolote and taken out of the air other then that they will have to resort to conventional engagements which they don't have in technological advantage today hence they will run into an equal match in the conventional arena equally armed individuals who out-number them.

Example In 1v1 conflict today if you remove the nukes Azerbaijan is stronger than Israel militarily and I mean just one vs one conflict. The Azeris don't have disadvantage in the conventional arena technologically and have the ability to ground their f-35s. The Azeris are way more coveted fighters when it comes to the grity department meaning they outnumber them and are more hardy meaning if you put them both in a bag like cats the Azeris will come out on top and that is just one of the smaller states. Times change and things do change constantly in the world in some decades it happens quickly because humanity is just evovling fast technology in every sector from phones, Tv's to military etc etc and hard to keep track of that for most because it moves so fast.. Just like Lenin said before ''There are centuries where nothing happens and decades where centuries happen'' with a twist correction.

As far as Israel goes nobody has been concerned about them but it is NATO because a military action against them could trigger a NATO response this has been the main deterence just like another Taiwan situation and would be a miscalculation to assume otherwise but if that miscalculation balance was to change then it would be gone the day after that but first equalling NATO's power balance is key to shift the tie and it will make Israel a to expensive outpost to keep around hence they may sacrifice it themselves as last minute bargaining deal.

I actully think you are one of the more decent posters on all of PDF but There are many people on PDF who buy into hype or conspiracy but that is not how the world functions but the view point has to be pragmatic, constructive, precision and ground realities.

Last edited:
It seems the rabid Zionist regime attacked Syria again. It is strange that Syria never retaliate against Israel. I understand that will invite more strikes and weaken the positions of the Syrian state but one or two effective deterrent strikes directly on Israel will prevent further aggression, at the very least it will reduce their attacks. Just like what Iran did with Israel on the seas, a few attacks on Israeli ships ceased all attacks on Iranian interests on the open seas. Let the Zionist regime feel some pain, one or two devastating attacks will let the finger point them their place again. I think Russia is behind this, pressuring Syria not to respond. @SalarHaqq @Blue In Green what do you think?

I think Russia's stance on Israeli attacks against Syrian/Iranian assets in Syria is to allow it to happen since they aren't really in a position to stop them in the first place. Russia's goals in Syria generally-to somewhat align with Iran's but don't completely line up and they would like to see Iran ousted from its current seat of influence in order to bolster their own foothold. Moreover, the Russian federation and the Zionist enclave share a strong economic/political bond that goes even deeper when blood-ties and culture are brought up. It's not in Russia's best interest to actively work against Israel since Israel holds a large amounts of sway in Russia itself (lest we forget the power of Russian-Jewish oligarchs). Russia isn't going to get itself more involved on the behalf of Iran/Hezbollah.

This on its own doesn't lay the entire blame on Russia as the cause of Israel's increasing stand-off attacks into Syrian territory though. What we do know is that Russian or Iranian assistance to the SyAAD has forced Israel to not penetrate Syrian air-space directly due to an increasingly effective (I guess?) AD network. IDF air-force is almost exclusively relying on stand-off munitions fired from the Mediterranean or Jordanian air-corridors in order to get at targets within Syria. But these areas fall well outside of Syria's AD grid. In order to get these attacks to stop, a drastic decision needs to be made by Syria/Hezbollah and Iran. They must (all three), conduct a comprehensive yet calculated retaliatory strike into Israel itself, knocking out enough infrastructure in order to send a resolute a message of "stop your attacks or we can take this to the next level". But Syria as a state is still relatively weak (we have the war to thanks for that) and they've lost their deterrent to Israel long-ago (chemical weapons stockpiles and BM stockpiles are more-or-less defunct, thanks Russia). Hezbollah is dealing with an increasingly unstable Lebanon that is coming under massive pressure from the West and its Arab lackeys. Which leaves Iran who seems to be happy just resupplying whatever is 'destroyed'. Iran's position could be more passive to Israel's actions due the possible reality that for every shipment Israel hits, two or three get through to their destination. If this is the case (as Iran's overall passivity might point out to) then it is in Iran's best interest not to stir-up the bees nest too much.

On the other hand, we've always known that Iran's asset in Syria were going to subjected to this sort of occupational hazard since....well Syria is in Israel's backyard after all. And the IDF, specially the IDF Air-force is the best conventional Air-force in the region when it comes to capabilities and utilizing them effectively (practical implementation). They have the weapons, the training, the reconnaissance and intelligence gathering as well *** the Americans to back them up whenever needed. So going after targets was always going to be easy for them and Iran just isn't in any position to adequately defend them.

tl;dr: Russia doesn't wanna get further involved which leaves Iran, Syria and Hezbollah alone in this matter to deal with Israel. Whether or not they want to stop these attacks depends on if they view taking a huge escalatory risk as being worthwhile.

It should be noted that the IRGC has made tangible progress against Israeli assets on the high-seas as they did establish some sort of deterrent to Israel there. So there are some positives to be happy about. The Zionist entity isn't untouchable.

Last edited:
گفتم کره از شبیه سازیش خاطر جمع بوده و کل کار بدون مرکز شناخته شده پلوتونیوم بوده

همین جواب نصف سوالات شماست که به اراک گیر میدین

درسته تست هم کرده ولی پیداست برای فیوژن اماده بوده

تستش هیچوقت شکست نخورد

چین هم اگر اماده نبود سه ساله به فیوژن نمیرسید

----
راست میگی
ولی
اونها که گرفتند درگیر مسایل نفتی و سیاسی و خاص بودند
نباید خارج رفت و وارد مسایل خاص شد
داری راجع به کدوم صحبت می‌کنی؟ فیوژن یا نه؟ کره شمالی از سال ۲۰۰۳ از ان پی تی خارج شد و ۲۰۰۶ اولین آزمایش شکافت هسته‌ای رو عمومی کرد. پس کره شمالی که قطعاً بدون آزمایش گرم شکافت هسته‌ای به فیوژن دست پیدا نکرده. چین و فرانسه و آمریکا و شوروی هم همینطور
اینی که یه کشوری بدون اینکه تکنولوژی سلاح شکافت رو بهش دست پیدا کرده باشه سراغ گداخت بره خیلی سخت قابل باور هست

تست اول کره شمالی کمتر از یک کیلوتن بوده. اکثراً تست رو شکست خورده می‌دونند

بیشتر کشورها بعد از ۳ تا ۵ سال از به دست پیدا کردن به شکافت معمولاً به گداخت هم دست پیدا می‌کنند. ولی مرحله اول رو باید انجام داده باشن که دیتاهاش رو داشته باشن. شکافت خودش یه کامپوننتی از سلاح‌های گرماهسته‌ای هست نمی‌شه حتی کامپوننت‌هات رو هم جدا جدا تست نکرده باشی و درست نشناسی و بعد انتظار داشته باشی همه چیز کار کنه

بعدش هم نیاز ایران سلاح بر پایه گداخت نیست. یه سلاحی که بوستر گداختی داشته باشه کافیه
همین که ایران یه سلاح ۱۰۰ کیلوتنی هم داشته باشه برای بازدارندگی کفایت می‌کنه

--------------------------

عباس عدالت تنها گناهش این بود که می‌رفت فعالیت مدنی می‌کرد که ایران رو تحریم نکنند و علیه ایران جنگ راه نندازن
یه چنین فردی رو باید جمهوری اسلامی ازش تقدیر هم بکنه. نه اینکه بدون مدرک چند ماه بندازتش تو داستان​

Iran orders crypto-mining ban to prevent winter blackouts
The ban is the second time this year that Iran ordered a shutdown of authorised cryptocurrency mining centres to ease the strain on the country’s power plants.

How Venezuela this year almost doubled its oil output
Petroleos de Venezuela, known as PDVSA, won help from small drilling firms by rolling over old debts and later obtaining steady supplies of a key diluent from Iran.

Also:

" McKenzie has analyzed how a conflict with Iran might play out. “If they attack out of the blue, it would be a bloody war,” he told me. “We would be hurt very badly. We would win in the long run. But it would take a year.” Or potentially more, as the United States has learned in Afghanistan and Iraq. And a full-scale military campaign by Israel or the U.S. would almost certainly trigger a regional war on multiple fronts. Iran is better armed and its military and political powerbrokers more hard-line than at any time in its modern history. The nuclear deal could be just the beginning—and the easier part of the Iran challenge for an eighth American President. ♦ "

With regards to the "Hundred missiles" that could reach Israel. I am somehow not really convinced by this number which makes me cautious about believing the rest of his quotes.

"With regards to the "Hundred missiles" that could reach Israel. I am somehow not really convinced by this number which makes me cautious about believing the rest of his quotes." --

He is deliberately misguiding the viewers into a false-sense of security on behalf of Israel, these Pro-Zionist types always have to keep up Israel's "invincibility" facade somehow, so them saying 'hundreds' is pretty par-for-course in order to degrade the Iranian threat and bolster Israel's image. It's well known that Iran possess thousands of Q-BM/BMs (along side long-range cruise missiles and drones) that can reach well into Israel and decimate their civilian/military infrastructure.

Don't think much of it.

@PeeD and others can attest to this reality.

Overmatch

According to the US Army the definition of overmatch is "the concept where my (insert lethality system here) can willfully and without prejudice or luck defeat your (insert your protective system here)."[4]

According to Raytheon overmatch is a verb which means "to defeat threats at every level – strategic, tactical and technological."

According to Ben Barry "overmatch is a very polite, clinical way of saying could be defeated.”

McKenzie said Iranian missiles have reached overmatch.
داری راجع به کدوم صحبت می‌کنی؟ فیوژن یا نه؟ کره شمالی از سال ۲۰۰۳ از ان پی تی خارج شد و ۲۰۰۶ اولین آزمایش شکافت هسته‌ای رو عمومی کرد. پس کره شمالی که قطعاً بدون آزمایش گرم شکافت هسته‌ای به فیوژن دست پیدا نکرده. چین و فرانسه و آمریکا و شوروی هم همینطور
اینی که یه کشوری بدون اینکه تکنولوژی سلاح شکافت رو بهش دست پیدا کرده باشه سراغ گداخت بره خیلی سخت قابل باور هست

تست اول کره شمالی کمتر از یک کیلوتن بوده. اکثراً تست رو شکست خورده می‌دونند

بیشتر کشورها بعد از ۳ تا ۵ سال از به دست پیدا کردن به شکافت معمولاً به گداخت هم دست پیدا می‌کنند. ولی مرحله اول رو باید انجام داده باشن که دیتاهاش رو داشته باشن. شکافت خودش یه کامپوننتی از سلاح‌های گرماهسته‌ای هست نمی‌شه حتی کامپوننت‌هات رو هم جدا جدا تست نکرده باشی و درست نشناسی و بعد انتظار داشته باشی همه چیز کار کنه

بعدش هم نیاز ایران سلاح بر پایه گداخت نیست. یه سلاحی که بوستر گداختی داشته باشه کافیه
همین که ایران یه سلاح ۱۰۰ کیلوتنی هم داشته باشه برای بازدارندگی کفایت می‌کنه

عباس عدالت تنها گناهش این بود که می‌رفت فعالیت مدنی می‌کرد که ایران رو تحریم نکنند و علیه ایران جنگ راه نندازن
یه چنین فردی رو باید جمهوری اسلامی ازش تقدیر هم بکنه. نه اینکه بدون مدرک چند ماه بندازتش تو داستان​

نکته ظریفتر اینهاست

چین چطور سه ساله به فیوژن رسید ولی امریکا و شوروی تقریبا ده ساله

پاکستان چطور تست اولش بوست داشت و بهترین تست اولی بود که ما میشناسیم

کره همه تستهاش جواب داد و تست اول مقدار کمی مواد داشته فقط

چین و پاکستان و کره دقیقا امریکا نبودند و ایران هم دقیقا کره نخواهد بود

نقشه گرما هسته ای بدون پلوتونیوم کره از کجا اومده
فکرشو بکن
نقشه چینی نیست
کره ایه

گذشته با اینده ربط داره ولی کاملا شبیه نیست

من دنبال زیر ساخت و مواد اولیه فراوانم و شما دنبال نتایج فوری

به نظر من اونچه شما میخواهید نشون بدید اظهر من الشمس ه برای افرادی مثل جفری لویس

Last edited:
تایملاین تو برای کره شمالی

ورود به برجام
خروج از برجام و آژانس در سال ۲۰۰۳
ازمایش فیشن در سال ۲۰۰۶
ازمایش فیوژن در سال ۲۰۱۶ و ۲۰۱۷
-----------------------
یادت رفته کره شمالی در سال ۲۰۰۰ به روسیه گفت بمب رو ساخته
سورس هم غربی ه
تایملاین من

ساخت کلیه مراحل بمب و اماده کردن چند بمب
شروع زرادخانه
ورود به برجام های متعدد و خروج
تکمیل زیرساخت و مواد اولیه
اطلاع به روسیه در سال ۲۰۰۰
تقویت زرادخانه
خروج از آژانس در ۲۰۰۳
انتظار برای برجام متفاوت
تقویت زرادخانه
ناامیدی و ازمایش محدود و نمایشی فیشن ۲۰۰۶
انتظار برای برجام بهتر
تقویت زرادخانه
ناامیدی با ترامپ و ازمایش فیوژن قدرتی ۲۰۱۶ و ۲۰۱۷
انتظار برای برجام بهتر

برجام و زرادخانه پابه پای هم پیش رفته

Last edited:
Iran is home to one of the largest Christian communities in the Middle east. Merry Christmas to all Christian Iranians.

Here is the Christmas celebrations in Isfahan (Vanak cathedral).
1640778998554.png

1640779268285.png

1640779231009.png

1640779028118.png

1640779114561.png

1640779135758.png

1640779164962.png

1640779195040.png

1640779326581.png

News of supposed Russian SU35 sale to Iran is doing the rounds again. It seems that editors and commentators also do not have any geostrategic understanding.

Anyway if the Russians end up selling Iran the SU35S jets i will personally lobby for unbanning @Falcon29 from the Iranian chill thread.

Interesting news..(is this related to that MOU with china!!! or may be to do with India and chabahar !!! or part of their Belt project!! not sure how to read this!)

China is opening a consulate in Iran's Bandar Abbas port:undecided::undecided:.

موافقت دولت با گشایش سرکنسولگری چین در شهر بندرعباس

هیئت دولت به پیشنهاد وزارت امور خارجه و به استناد ماده واحده قانون کنوانسیون وین درباره روابط کنسولی، با صدور مجوز برای گشایش سرکنسولگری جمهوری خلق چین در شهر بندرعباس با رعایت عمل متقابل و سایر قوانین و مقررات مربوط موافقت کرد.

Back
Top Bottom