What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No it didn't, maybe in your mind
Any non-white can see through it cause every group experienced it at some point

They portray whites as certain way and non whites in another
Everyone knows and that's how you look at those movies

Only an idiot would think
Hey Celopatra was slut in a Hollywood movie
Automatically ancient/modern Egyptians are sluts too?

Cleopatra was not egyptian. She was greek. And last time i checked Iranians are white too.
Its normal for YOU! For us its a disgusting degenerate behavior and we do not condone it!

Of course you do.

Its also integral part of your culture with very explicit paintings from the savafid era.

There are also many iranian migrants in Europe who fight for LGBT rights.

So obviously there are iranians who do this.

Alexander ended up forcing his own army to march through a desert needlessly, instead of simply going around. He did this as a form of punishment since they wouldn't follow him to the ends of the earth. In the end a large portion of his army died that way and his empire collapsed soon after his own generals likely poisoned him. How long did that last ?

If you call that Greek style then what do you call what the Turks did to Greeks ? 500 years they basically had your people as slaves. On the other hand the Romans were never able to beat the Persians and neither were the Ottomans.

Actually Persians took several Roman emperors captive, in one case turning one into a personal footstool for the ShahanShah. On the other hand we all know what the Romans did to Greece. For a long time you Greeks were actually calling yourselves Romans.

Anyways you still didn't answer my question. Why is the word Greek synonymous with anal sex ? There must be some history behind it. Please elaborate. Was it from the Romans or Turkish conquests ?

Also if you're really going to Iran, know that people there are extremely hospitable and friendly but if you talk nonsense you will get slapped and will have to walk back to Greece in your speedo. So don't talk rubbish while you're there, be polite and respectful.

As i said, i have zero problems with homosexuality. Alexander was most likely bisexual and look what he did with Persia, he basicly did greek style on them.

Alexander ended up forcing his own army to march through a desert needlessly, instead of simply going around. He did this as a form of punishment since they wouldn't follow him to the ends of the earth. In the end a large portion of his army died that way and his empire collapsed soon after his own generals likely poisoned him. How long did that last ?

If you call that Greek style then what do you call what the Turks did to Greeks ? 500 years they basically had your people as slaves. On the other hand the Romans were never able to beat the Persians and neither were the Ottomans.

Actually Persians took several Roman emperors captive, in one case turning one into a personal footstool for the ShahanShah. On the other hand we all know what the Romans did to Greece. For a long time you Greeks were actually calling yourselves Romans.

Anyways you still didn't answer my question. Why is the word Greek synonymous with anal sex ? There must be some history behind it. Please elaborate. Was it from the Romans or Turkish conquests ?

Also if you're really going to Iran, know that people there are extremely hospitable and friendly but if you talk nonsense you will get slapped and will have to walk back to Greece in your speedo. So don't talk rubbish while you're there, be polite and respectful.

The greek Seleucids ruled Persia for 300 years after Alexander. Dont forget that please.

Rome often defeated the persians and burned down the capital various times.

Also dont forget that the Byzantine Empire crippled Persia so much, that it could not withstand the arab invasions anymore

You see, history is a complex thing.

As for greek style i guess it was quite popular in Athens back then and since most writers are from Athens it became popular that way.

That said i like to travel Iran. Its not so easy though because when you have a iranian stamp in your passport you get trouble to visit USA. So at moment its still in early thought process.

I also dont know if its a problem to travel with my girl. We are both very young and so unmarried. I dont know if we could be in one hotel room or if that would be problem.

Im always polite and respectful as long others are also polite and respectful.

So a few months ago, the Turkish Lira fell to 9 against the USD, which was considered excessively low, then it plummeted all the way to almost 18. Now its rebounded back to around 12 for now. Remember 15 years ago the Lira was 1.2 against the US Dollar, almost par.

Anyways some say the Lira rebounded because Erdogan made an announcement, promising to support Turkish deposits in Lira against devaluation. However I personally believe that it happened because investors who were shorting the Lira closed their positions in order to reap in their profits. This naturally led to a domino like effect as successive stop loss orders were triggered one after another.

In any case, in the long run, Erdogans plan involves printing even more Lira, which will lead to more devaluation and hyper inflation. You can read the article if you're interested.

lira.jpg

Last edited:
Rome was never able to conquer the Persian heartland. They conquered Cteciphon (modern day Baghdad). In the process the Romans lost Cracus, the richest man in Rome at the time, Emperor Valerian was taken captive, so was another Roman Emperor and Emperor Julian, an Alexander wanna be who was killed trying to conquer Persia during a night raid.

Here is a Bas Relief showing Valerian bowing down to Shapur after being taken captive. You won't be seeing a Hollywood movie about this anytime soon.

1640246967287.png

The Seleucids were Persianized within a generation. Byzantines never crippled Persia. They fought for 100 years and wore each other out which led to the Arab conquests facing little resistance from both Sassanians and Romans.

If you travel to Iran with your gf, it shouldn't be an issue as long as you don't get intimate in public. It is an Islamic nation after all If you're worried you can buy a pair of rings and say you're engaged. Going to the US after should not be an issue as long as you can prove that you went there to see historic sites. Just make sure to take pictures. cheers.

The greek Seleucids ruled Persia for 300 years after Alexander. Dont forget that please.

Rome often defeated the persians and burned down the capital various times.

Also dont forget that the Byzantine Empire crippled Persia so much, that it could not withstand the arab invasions anymore

You see, history is a complex thing.

As for greek style i guess it was quite popular in Athens back then and since most writers are from Athens it became popular that way.

That said i like to travel Iran. Its not so easy though because when you have a iranian stamp in your passport you get trouble to visit USA. So at moment its still in early thought process.

I also dont know if its a problem to travel with my girl. We are both very young and so unmarried. I dont know if we could be in one hotel room or if that would be problem.

Im always polite and respectful as long others are also polite and respectful.

Attachments

• 1640246968398.png
    1640246968398.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
Rome was never able to conquer the Persian heartland. They conquered Cteciphon (modern day Baghdad). In the process the Romans lost Cracus, the richest man in Rome at the time, Emperor Valerian was taken captive, so was another Roman Emperor and Emperor Julian, an Alexander wanna be who was killed trying to conquer Persia during a night raid.

Here is a Bas Relief showing Valerian bowing down to Shapur after being taken captive. You won't be seeing a Hollywood movie about this anytime soon.

View attachment 802858

The Seleucids were Persianized within a generation. Byzantines never crippled Persia. They fought for 100 years and wore each other out which led to the Arab conquests facing little resistance from both Sassanians and Romans.

If you travel to Iran with your gf, it shouldn't be an issue as long as you don't get intimate in public. It is an Islamic nation after all If you're worried you can buy a pair of rings and say you're engaged. Going to the US after should not be an issue as long as you can prove that you went there to see historic sites. Just make sure to take pictures. cheers.

The Seleucids were Greeks and introduced also persian culture. Thats like in Egypt where Ptolemy merged greek and egyptian customs.

As for Byzantine Persian wars, it was most stupid decission of both sides. It was clear we could not beat persia and also that persia could not beat us. At last day of a 100 year war it was same as before. Both nations suffered alot because of this and all for nothing.

As for Iran, when you travelled there, USA gives you a hard time. I checked it already so basicly you cant do ESTA and must go through alot to get the visa. Im not very interested to visit USA but its defintly an issue.

I've heard Iranian customs have avoided stamping foreign visitors passports because of the US being so anti Iranian but I'm not sure how that would work.

I'm guessing if you've traveled to multiple countries all over the world including Iran, it might not be an issue but if you've only travelled to Iran and then you want to go to the US, then it could be more of an issue.

You would have to look into it and contact the Iranian embassy in Greece for more detailed information if you're serious.

The Seleucids were Greeks and introduced also persian culture. Thats like in Egypt where Ptolemy merged greek and egyptian customs.

As for Byzantine Persian wars, it was most stupid decission of both sides. It was clear we could not beat persia and also that persia could not beat us. At last day of a 100 year war it was same as before. Both nations suffered alot because of this and all for nothing.

As for Iran, when you travelled there, USA gives you a hard time. I checked it already so basicly you cant do ESTA and must go through alot to get the visa. Im not very interested to visit USA but its defintly an issue.

I've heard Iranian customs have avoided stamping foreign visitors passports because of the US being so anti Iranian but I'm not sure how that would work.

I'm guessing if you've traveled to multiple countries all over the world including Iran, it might not be an issue but if you've only travelled to Iran and then you want to go to the US, then it could be more of an issue.

You would have to look into it and contact the Iranian embassy in Greece for more detailed information if you're serious.

I think USA really sucks regarding that. It has no security reasons its simply to give normal people a hard time.

You talk like i have a problem with this. Homosexuality is completly normal and done in all cultures over the planet. So idk what you try to tell me?

Its not on me to judge who someone loves.

As for 300, it was a super sucessful movie and shaped the image that billions of people have about Persia. You cant change that.
Ah yes the objective historically correct interpretation of history done by western Hollywood swine farm.
tele-bouffe-cochon.jpg

In general, when you travel it's not a good idea to being up history or politics.

Don't talk nonsense and you will be fine. I honestly doubt that you're actually considering going to Iran. You seem to be trolling more than anything.

When i read the anti greek comments here i wonder if its good idea to go there. In Egypt all were nice to us.

In general, when you travel it's not a good idea to being up history or politics.

Don't talk nonsense and you will be fine. I honestly doubt that you're actually considering going to Iran. You seem to be trolling more than anything.

I never troll. I say my opinion and i love to travel. I think i was already at more places than most here and compared to most here im only a kid agewise.

I love to visit historic places and persia plays an important part for greek history.

If i would just be trolling i would not know about the visa problems and ESTA bullshit that USA puts on people who travel to Iran.

I never troll. I say my opinion and i love to travel. I think i was already at more places than most here and compared to most here im only a kid agewise.

I love to visit historic places and persia plays an important part for greek history.

If i would just be trolling i would not know about the visa problems and ESTA bullshit that USA puts on people who travel to Iran.
I believe you...if you are young and not rich then there are many Hostels in Iran..go to Persepolis..sit and imagine what Alexander saw..it will give you as Greek what he was thinking...there is an animation of Persepolis as it was originally in the internet...and by the way there is no hostility towards the Greeks in Iran so you can relax .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom