What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Its normal for YOU! For us its a disgusting degenerate behavior and we do not condone it!

No it is not normal for Greeks either. It was brought to Greece by Dorians (ancestors were Albanians/Berbers) and Trojans (ancestors were Celts) and other tribal areas. Neolithic Greece did not have this, nor did much of Bronze Age Greece. Only after invasions by non-Greek barbarians did this vileness enter Greek "culture" and even gay marriage was ridiculed still. Only bisexuals were tolerated as normal. It is no wonder that Alexander from tribal regions of Greece was into this perversion.

The ancient people of Crete blamed homo acceptance in Crete on the Dorians and to a lesser extent Trojans, who both were the degenerates of the Ancient World.

Athens was cosmopolitan, founded by civilized Ionians, yet populated in large extent by barbarians who were into vile acts. Same as Brits who invade and warmonger and terrorize... and who can't stop doing these things. The tribal barbarians practiced genocide and polygamy where the ruthless got the women and many women, and the weak were into homosexual acts. These barbarians entered Greece and kept their practice of vile acts.

As the victors write and promote their version of history, the Celtic Brits "wrote" the history of Greece and idealize the Celtic side of Greece and claim anything about Greece to be British.

Non-homosexual Minoans were the father of the Ionians, who started cosmopolitan Athens. Athens, like Ancient Rome had many various groups, including barbarians there. As the ancient Cretans describe that homo acts were not in Crete until the arrival of the Dorian invasion.

Core Greeks are very welcoming and inclusive, too inclusive. Georgians have a saying that a guest is to be treated as through a messenger from God. Ancient Greeks were very welcoming. To have stability for the identity of Greeks, the fable goes that there are four Greek Groups - Dorians, Ionians, Aoelians, and Achaeans. When the Dorians are not Greek, but invaders who originated in North Africa over 10000 years ago. The Aoelians are celtic and steppe invaders, the Centaurs. The Achaeans were the Mycenaeans who were a blend of Minoans/Ionians and some others. The Ionians are the purest Greeks being from both neo-lithic Greece and Bronze Age Greece before invasions. The Ionians founded Athens and the Ancient Greek Civilization. The invaders to Greece are more different than native Greeks than differences between native americans and brits. There are Greeks - Socrates and non-Greeks - Alexander the Barbarian. If you are a celt living in Greece, you tend to like Alexander. I like the Hellenic world post Alexander, though I do not idealize Alexander the homo. If you are civilized you like Athens and Minoans.

Homosexuality was the main import the barbarians brought to Greece. Therefore the barbarian celtic Brits paint Greece in terms of the "cultural enrichment" that the barbarian celts brought to Greece, namely homosexuality. The celts had no morals, therefore promote homosexuality. This was not in Greece before the barbarian invasions into Greece by Aoelians and Dorians.

Last edited:
Calling homosexuality degeneracy just shows insecurity along demonstration of blasphemy as mankind is created in Gods image.

Another thing is extreme materialism of the subject and denial of science and its recent discoveries.

Last edited:
Athens was too accepting of barbarian "culture", and even took some stories of the barbarians and made them greek to be inclusive.

Yet from primary sources, the Cretans verify that vile homosexuality was a Dorian barbarian import.

During Plato's time there were some people who were of the opinion that homosexual sex was shameful in any circumstances. In his ideal city, Plato says in his last, posthumously published work known as The Laws, homosexual sex will be treated the same way as incest. It is something contrary to nature, he insists, calling it "utterly unholy, odious-to-the-gods and ugliest of ugly things"

So many in Ancient Athens were anti-homo. Not true for the homo centers of barbarity.

Athens was too accepting of barbarian "culture", and even took some stories of the barbarians and made them greek to be inclusive.

Yet from primary sources, the Cretans verify that vile homosexuality was a Dorian barbarian import.

During Plato's time there were some people who were of the opinion that homosexual sex was shameful in any circumstances. In his ideal city, Plato says in his last, posthumously published work known as The Laws, homosexual sex will be treated the same way as incest. It is something contrary to nature, he insists, calling it "utterly unholy, odious-to-the-gods and ugliest of ugly things"

So many in Ancient Athens were anti-homo. Not true for the homo centers of barbarity.
So contrary to the nature yet homosexuality exists among other animals besides humans.

So contrary to the nature yet homosexuality exists among other animals besides humans.

Yes, man has to shun gay marriage and the like to be free. Religion is not allowed to be debated here. There is no contradiction. Yet you heard, to the pure, all is permissible. The pure have all the tools to be pure. Tools in the hands of evil is deadly. Therefore religion is needed to provide the framework of how to live among evil hatefilled barbarians. The semitic religions provide the path of what is permissible to man or else bad things can happen. For this you have to fully reject this vileness because evil exists.

Homo acts have severe consequences. Let's talk about something else.

Last edited:
Yes, man has to shun gay marriage and the like to be free. Religion is not allowed to be debated here. There is no contradiction. Yet you heard, to the pure, all is permissible. The pure have all the tools to be pure. Tools in the hands of evil is deadly. Therefore religion is needed to provide the framework of how to live among evil hatefilled barbarians. The semitic religions provide the path of what is permissible to man or else bad things can happen. For this you have to fully reject this vileness because evil exists.

Homo acts have severe consequences. Let's talk about something else.
Speaking of something else.

Kayhan newspaper says that if attacked, enrichment will up to 90%.

I assume this is post-attack and the program will be officially taken underground. IAEA inspectors kicked out etc...

I know you are anti_iran but going there might change your mind...so here is a portion of where you are going..

A zionist is unlikely to change their mind on Iran and Iranians. But they will definitely have no shame and expect the very same people they despise to lend them a hand.

- - - - -

If you travel to Iran with your gf, it shouldn't be an issue as long as you don't get intimate in public. It is an Islamic nation after all If you're worried you can buy a pair of rings and say you're engaged. Going to the US after should not be an issue as long as you can prove that you went there to see historic sites. Just make sure to take pictures. cheers.

Even Iranian hospitality ought to stay within rational limits and stop short of benefiting individuals motivated by deep animosity towards anything Iranian, who long for the destruction of Iran and have repeatedly insulted the Iranian nation in its very essence. Advising foreigners on how to circumvent the law is also something I'd avoid, lest we contribute to promoting imperial type of arrogance among these people by giving them the impression that they're above the law and therefore superior to local citizens.

- - - - -

You dont like me personal because im a Greek and you dont like my opinion.

Because you are zionist. Iranians usually don't have any particular sensitivities towards Greece.

Non-Isra"el"i zionists cannot be true patriots anyway, given the global dimension of the zionist agenda, which calls for the dissolution of (goy) nation-states.

So its best to not jump on such sterotypes and stick to reality.

Indeed, so we stick to facts, not stereotypes. There was no tolerance for pederasty in Zoroastrian culture and society, whereas it represented a mainstream feature of social life in ancient Greece. Noteworthy difference here.

Alexander was most likely bisexual and look what he did with Persia, he basicly did greek style on them.

Here, this is what the subject means when they swear "I'm not anti-Iran, I'm only anti-mullah". Such brazenness however is what we're used to from zionists. They call it chutzpah. The more they insult you in your face and get away with it, the more praiseworthy an achievement this is considered within these circles.

When i read the anti greek comments here i wonder if its good idea to go there. In Egypt all were nice to us.

You're right, it would not be a particularly rational nor honest thing to travel to Iran considering the views you have expressed about that country and its people here.

Last edited:
A zionist change their minds on Iran and Iranians? Come on, brother. They will take your advice here and continue to view you with the same contempt as before.

- - - - -

I wonder, why assist an anti-Iranian zionist and bona fide Iran-hater (with advice on how to circumvent the law at that)? Even Iranian hospitality ought to stay within rational limits and stop short of benefiting people motivated by a deep animosity towards anything Iranian, who long for the destruction of Iran and have repeatedly insulted the Iranian nation in its very essence.

- - - - -

Because you are zionist. Iranian usually don't have any particular sensitivities towards Greece.

Non-Isra"el"i zionists cannot be true patriots anyway, given the global dimension of the zionist agenda, which calls for the dissolution of nation-states.

Indeed, so we stick to facts, not stereotypes. There was no tolerance for pederasty in Zoroastrian culture and society, whereas it represented a mainstream feature of social life in ancient Greece. Real difference here.

Here, this is what the subject means when they swear "moooh, I'm not anti-Iran, I'm only anti-mullah". Such brazenness however is what we're used to from zionists. They call it chutzpah. The more they insult you in your face and get away with it, the more praiseworthy an achievement this is considered within these circles.

You're right, it's not a rational nor an honest thing to travel to Iran considering the views you have expressed about that country and its people here.

Im not a zionist, i dont care about Israel the slightest. But im anti palestine for various reasons. 1. I despise terror groups like Hamas, they need to be culled. 2. Hamas works together with Turkey which is an enemy of Greece. Its that simple. I will never support the ones who supports my enemy. Beside that we have deals with Israel that are in Greece favor. Energy deals and defense deals. For me my nation always comes first.

Palestinians committed terror attacks that hit Greeks. For example in 1991 a letter bomb exploded in Patras. The bomb was intended for the american company there but killed 6 greek post office employee.

In 1988 palestinian terrorists attacked the greek cruise ship "city of poros" and killed 8 tourists.

Palestinians committed terror attacks on greek soil. They hurt greek people and hurt our guests.

Palestine can go to hell. Im not a Zionist but i will never support our enemies. I neither forgive nor forget those events.

So with all due respect, dont expect me to support the enemies of my nation, because i will never support them. I wish them all the bad possible. You are a patriot yourself and would never support an entity that hurt your country. So dont expect me to support an enemy of my country either. Hold the same standard on me that you hold on you.

And one thing, Greece did nothing bad to Palestine but they attacked us. The post office the target was american but it hit Greeks. The attack on the cruise ship was same, complete disrespect towards us.

Homo acts have severe consequences.
You mean severe acts of some insecure heterosexuals against them that actually commit sinful acts of hate, violence and murder.

It doesn't help that there are disingenuous interpretations against pedophilia as being condemnation of honosexuality along intentional mistranslation that had effect on newer iterations of any Abrahamic holy scriptures.

Im not a zionist, i dont care about Israel the slightest. But im anti palestine for various reasons. 1. I despise terror groups like Hamas, they need to be culled. 2. Hamas works together with Turkey which is an enemy of Greece. Its that simple. I will never support the ones who supports my enemy. Beside that we have deals with Israel that are in Greece favor. Energy deals and defense deals. For me my nation always comes first.

Palestinians committed terror attacks that hit Greeks. For example in 1991 a letter bomb exploded in Patras. The bomb was intended for the american company there but killed 6 greek post office employee.

In 1988 palestinian terrorists attacked the greek cruise ship "city of poros" and killed 8 tourists.

Palestinians committed terror attacks on greek soil. They hurt greek people and hurt our guests.

Palestine can go to hell. Im not a Zionist but i will never support our enemies. I neither forgive nor forget those events.

So with all due respect, dont expect me to support the enemies of my nation, because i will never support them. I wish them all the bad possible. You are a patriot yourself and would never support an entity that hurt your country. So dont expect me to support an enemy of my country either. Hold the same standard on me that you hold on you.

And one thing, Greece did nothing bad to Palestine but they attacked us. The post office the target was american but it hit Greeks. The attack on the cruise ship was same, complete disrespect towards us.

Apart from the fact that the operations mentioned hurt Greek interests only in an indirect and/or unintended manner, they are anecdotal at best in their scope and seriousness when compared to the globalist agenda, which happens to be backed by international zionism and banksters, and whose objective consists in uprooting all nation-states and all established traditional faith systems - both culturally and structurally, in order to merge these into a "universal", totalitarian one-world regime ruled over by the cited groups. This agenda is amply documented by statements and publications from globalist and zionist oligarchs, and its imposition upon national and religious communities testified by day-to-day policies.

So I'd say that any sincere patriot of whichever origin, ought to realize the primacy of globalism, zionism as well as the stateless international finance system in the hierarchy of threats facing their nation rather than burying their head in the sand or imagining that any national government in line with this sinister agenda can even remotely be considered as "patriotic".

When reminded some of their statements, the quoted user will claim they do not care about Isra"el" and zionists in the slightest, yet we do remember their skewed positioning relative to Oriental Christians, which consists in displaying open indifference with regards to the plight of even Orthodox Christians of Palestine, whose places of worship are regularly getting desecrated by zionist settlers and extremists (many of whom enjoy support from the regime in Tel Aviv), whilst at the same time trying to portray Iran of all countries as somehow "repressive" against its own traditional Christian communities, when in fact the exact opposite is the case, as widely acknowledged by friend and foe alike. Likewise, we would like to recall the quoted user's highly sensitive reaction to comments that they perceive as too "aggressive" vis a vis the zionist entity.

These are but a few pointers to the user's zionist orientation which, albeit obvious, will systematically be denied by said user whenever a third party proceeds to evoke it. In conclusion, someone needs to think of doing their "coming out", presto.

Last edited:
Apart from the fact that the operations mentioned hurt Greek interests only in an indirect and/or unintended manner, they are anecdotal at best in their scope and seriousness when compared to the globalist agenda, which happens to be backed by international zionism and banksters, and whose objective consists in uprooting all nation-states and all established traditional faith systems - both culturally and structurally, in order to merge these into a "universal", totalitarian one-world regime ruled over by the cited groups. This agenda is amply documented by statements and publications from globalist and zionist oligarchs, and its imposition upon national and religious communities testified by day-to-day policies.

So I'd say that any sincere patriot of whichever origin, ought to realize the primacy of globalism, zionism as well as the stateless international finance system in the hierarchy of threats facing their nation rather than burying their head in the sand or imagining that any national government in line with this sinister agenda can even remotely be considered as "patriotic".

When reminded some of their statements, the quoted user will claim they do not care about Isra"el" and zionists in the slightest, yet we do remember their skewed positioning relative to Oriental Christians, which consists in displaying open indifference with regards to the plight of even Orthodox Christians of Palestine, whose places of worship are regularly getting desecrated by zionist settlers and extremists (many of whom enjoy support from the regime in Tel Aviv), whilst at the same time trying to portray Iran of all countries as somehow "repressive" against its own traditional Christian communities, when in fact the exact opposite is the case, as widely acknowledged by friend and foe alike. Likewise, we would like to recall the quoted user's highly sensitive reaction to comments that they perceive as too "aggressive" vis a vis the zionist entity.

These are but a few pointers to the user's zionist orientation which, albeit obvious, will systematically be denied by said user whenever a third party proceeds to evoke it. In conclusion, someone needs to think of doing their "coming out", presto.

Are you kidding me?

Killing 6 greek post office workers is indirect? Should we shrug off and say nevermind?

Hurting tourist damages tourism in greece which is most important branch of economy.

Palestinians can go to hell. They are an enemy of Greece. I would not even give them dirt under my fingernails.

Are you kidding me?

Killing 6 greek post office workers is indirect? Should we shrug off and say nevermind?

Hurting tourist damages tourism in greece which is most important branch of economy.

Palestinians can go to hell. They are an enemy of Greece. I would not even give them dirt under my fingernails.
@Falcon29 will agree with you. just to piss off some Iranian members.

Iran is not palestine. Iran did not do terror atracks in Greece. Im a patriot and i dont support our enemies. Its that simple. You wouldnt do this either.
I understand your POV but you come across as rude sometimes. Perhaps it is not your intention but the way you talk in Iranian threads is very rude though. Modern day Iran and Greece have no problems so i do not see why you should troll Iranian threads, as a Greek. That being said, it is of course possible, if you have personal ties to Israel.

Saudis Begin Making Ballistic Missiles With Chinese Help
The effort is raising new worries about a Middle East arms race

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom