What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I know you are anti_iran but going there might change your mind...so here is a portion of where you are going..
View attachment 802697
View attachment 802696
View attachment 802698
And this the tomb of King Cyrus ..I am sure you heard of him
View attachment 802699

Here is one hotel you can go in Shiraz which is about 1/2 hour drive to site. Do not remember the name !
View attachment 802700
If you make it to Shiraz there are many many sites to visit. here is an old fort in the city..I lived there 2 years..no not in the fort!.lol
View attachment 802702

Im not anti iran. I´m pro Greece. ;)

That said it looks interesting. how large is the Persepolis area and do you think it can be done in 2-3 days?

Homosexuality is forbidden in Iran. You wont have any fun!

Yawn. I find this an interesting post because it says so much about yourself.

You dont like me personal because im a Greek and you dont like my opinion. This triggers you so much that you feel the need to post a statement like this and belittle yourself in the process.

Im not homosexual but you bring up something i think about now. How is travelling with my girl in that case since we are not married. Does one need to book different rooms? Is it simply ignored and nobody asks questions?

Yawn. I find this an interesting post because it says so much about yourself.

You dont like me personal because im a Greek and you dont like my opinion. This triggers you so much that you feel the need to post a statement like this and belittle yourself in the process.

Im not homosexual but you bring up something i think about now. How is travelling with my girl in that case since we are not married. Does one need to book different rooms? Is it simply ignored and nobody asks questions?
I'm just going off the reputation that you Greeks have all over the world.

I'm just going off the reputation that you Greeks have all over the world.

Persians have a rather "soft reputation" worldwide. Remember how Xerxes was portraied? Like a tall drag queen.

So its best to not jump on such sterotypes and stick to reality.

Persians have a rather "soft reputation" worldwide. Remember how Xerxes was portraied? Like a tall drag queen.

That was in a Hollywood (Jew) movie. Not sure if anyone has ever told you this but don't believe everything you see in the movies.

That was in a Hollywood (Jew) movie. Not sure if anyone has ever told you this but don't believe everything you see in the movies.

I know what a persian king looked like. Not much different to greek kings and leaders. I just tell you what the majority believes.

Probably to blow himself because fun is not allowed or still blow up and at very least clear own debt.
LOL!!:sarcastic:
When you said "blow himself",I was picturing something completely different to blow himself up...:omghaha:.
2ohYdnG.jpg

Well honestly the word "Greek" is synonymous with anal sex. I'm not sure why. You tell me

gree.jpg

As for Hollywood, their movies are trash. If you watch Hollywood and Netflix you might believe that the US won the war in Afghanistan in glorious and heroic fashion.

Well honestly the word "Greek" is synonymous with anal sex. I'm not sure why. You tell me

View attachment 802843

As for Hollywood, their movies are trash. If you watch Hollywood and Netflix you might believe that the US won the war in Afghanistan in glorious and heroic fashion.

You talk like i have a problem with this. Homosexuality is completly normal and done in all cultures over the planet. So idk what you try to tell me?

Its not on me to judge who someone loves.

As for 300, it was a super sucessful movie and shaped the image that billions of people have about Persia. You cant change that.

You didn't answer my question. Why is the word "Greek" synonymous with anal sex and homosexuality ?

300 ? It was just typical Hollywood rubbish and propaganda ! Most Americans can't even find their own country on a map, so who cares about their perception.

Perception vs Reality

PERCEPTION of American army

1640242740712.png

Reality of American army

1640242813904.png
1640242886881.png

You talk like i have a problem with this. Homosexuality is completly normal and done in all cultures over the planet. So idk what you try to tell me?

As for 300, it was a super sucessful movie and shaped the image that billions of people have about Persia. You cant change that.

You didn't answer my question. Why is the word "Greek" synonymous with anal sex and homosexuality ?

300 ? It was just typical Hollywood rubbish and propaganda ! Most Americans can't even find their own country on a map, so who cares about their perception.

Perception vs Reality

PERCEPTION of American army

View attachment 802845

Reality of American army

View attachment 802846View attachment 802847

As i said, i have zero problems with homosexuality. Alexander was most likely bisexual and look what he did with Persia, he basicly did greek style on them.

No it didn't, maybe in your mind
Any non-white can see through it cause every group experienced it at some point

They portray whites as certain way and non whites in another
Everyone knows and that's how you look at those movies

Only an idiot would think
Hey Celopatra was slut in a Hollywood movie
Automatically ancient/modern Egyptians are sluts too?

Its normal for YOU! For us its a disgusting degenerate behavior and we do not condone it!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom