What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Persian Culture survives and thrives in the Islamic Republic.

Persian culture marks the rebirth of the sun and arrival of winter by celebrations of "winter solstice" or "Night of Yalda". Winter solstice of 2021 occurs today (Dec. 21), marking the official beginning of winter in the Northern Hemisphere and it brings good news: From tomorrow on, days will start getting longer again, taking us out of the darkness as we slowly head towards spring.
1640111533406.png

1640111562576.png

In the last week, on average Iran inoculated 600,000 people a day with Covid-19 vaccines.

Overall case counts and death counts are extremely low at the moment. Along with all the people now vaccinated, there are also 6 million people in Iran who have natural antibodies after having previously contracted Covid-19.

Keep in mind the percentages of vaccination shown are out of Iran's entire population. Out of Iran's eligible population, 80-90% are vaccinated
77777777.jpg

8888888.jpg

11111.jpg

222222.jpg
333333.jpg

dddddddd.jpg
555555.jpg
666666666.jpg

Last edited:
US hypersonic missile test fails yet again. This is while China has already deployed hypersonic missiles and Russia has successfully tested hypersonic platforms and is about to deploy them

Yes, the economy goes down the drain in case of a demographic crisis. Unless compensated by mass immigration. There is hard evidence of this in every single country affected by below replacement level fertility rates. And, we will not tolerate any of this, no matter how much liberals are plotting to this effect.

The rest of the quoted statement represents irrelevant rhetoric.

Again, a below replacement level fertility rate will lead to structural economic crisis. Iran needs a fertility rate above 2,1. Anything lower than that will have a catastrophic impact on the national economy. And that in turn will then call for mass immigration to avoid economic collapse.

There is no "until then" in demography: once the threshold is passed, it is irreversible, as every example in Europe and northeast Asia has shown.

These are facts, not up for discussion.

Demographic crisis will make solving economic issues impossible, unless palliated with mass immigration. Therefore increasing the fertility rate is now the absolute priority and a precondition, including for the sake of a solid economy. It is a matter of life and death for the Iranian nation.

Achieve a healthy fertility rate (2,1 - 2,5) before it's too late = Iran will live to address the economic challenges facing her.
Allow fertility rate to stagnate at current levels or even to sink = Iran will die as a nation and civilization in a matter two generations.

- - - - - - - - - -

To all readers, here is a beautiful debunking of the fallacy according to which we should not fix severe demographic downturn prior to improving certain economic indicators and increasing the GDP. Courtesy of user AUz. Clearly, the user knows exactly what they're talking about, since they have studied the subject in depth. Everything AUz writes about Turkey, applies to Iran as well. So behold and pay attention, this is simply a life and death matter, and it is of utmost urgency.

Everybody should pay attention to the discussion in the link above, in order not to fall for these sorts of fallacies which the liberal globalist mafia is pushing in Iran as well, because these people cannot tolerate sovereign, self-sufficient, historically rooted nations with an intact identity and the means to maintain their freedom and independence vis a vis the criminal capitalist oligarchy and its zionist and freemason associates.

The entire rhetoric they devised and spread among the public is awash with faulty alarmist deflections, exactly tailored to generate confusion about the hierarchy of priorities, justify wrong policies and bring about the outcome they desire, i.e. death of the nation-state and of the nation itself, and its replacement by the planned masonic and zionist totalitarian unitary one-world regime (in addition to eliminating traditional religious faith systems including Islam and Christianity and substituting them with Noahidism).
you have become like our PM, what they can't answer , simply brush it aside by ridiculing it and say its irrelevant and then don't look at the problem and point to wrong direction
what you said is applicable in a country that there is more job than the people who live here , not Iran that for every job there is 20 people at least who want it.

your problem solving like our PM build more problem

you have become like our PM, what they can't answer , simply brush it aside by ridiculing it and say its irrelevant and then don't look at the problem and point to wrong direction

The opposite is the case: those who advocate below replacement population growth are the ones brushing aside an eminent, urgent existential threat by invoking random strawman topics which have absolutely nothing to do with it.

So I must repeat:

1) Demographic slump leads to structural economic issues.

2) Unlike all the economic challenges you listed, unhealthy demographic growth is not reversible. Once fallen in the trap, there's no going back. Which in turn means that poverty, unemployment and all the rest will get much, much more difficult to address with an ageing population.

The quotes from user AUz I posted say it all. End of story.

what you said is applicable in a country that there is more job than the people who live here , not Iran that for every job there is 20 people at least who want it.

your problem solving like our PM build more problem

Nope, what I explained is applicable to every country on planet earth: if your demographic dynamics fail to ensure generational replacement, then either your economy will go down the drain, or you will have no choice other than mass immigration to palliate the issue.

There is consensus among serious economists that a fertility rate of >2,1 is required in order to ensure economic stability, irregardless of the situation on the job market. Again, that's a fact and there's no point trying to obfuscate it.

Last edited:
Iranian air to ground missiles with 2000 kms range:

That is assured by fact of being air launched as Kh-55 would have 1500km range if launched from ground platform and Su-24 has enough thrust along integrity to carry maybe three ALCM.

F-14A Tomcat on basis of loadout with some modification could probably carry four if where drop tanks are mounted there is some way to communicate with ALCM if mounted there.

Im not anti iranian. Im anti mullah. Our both nations share alot history.

There were no "mullahs" around 2500 years ago. Nice try, but readers here remember your misplaced jabs against ancient Iran all too well. I don't think I need to dig them up. But if provoked, I will.

There were no "mullahs" around 2500 years ago. Nice try, but readers here remember your misplaced jabs against ancient Iran all too well. I don't think I need to dig them up. But if provoked, I will.

Well i would like to visit Persepolis, its actually quite high on my list.

We have travel organisations who do all the planning
I know you are anti_iran but going there might change your mind...so here is a portion of where you are going..
1640196954573.png

1640196603083.png

1640196989774.png

And this is the tomb of King Cyrus ..I am sure you heard of him
1640197040910.png

Here is one hotel you can go in Shiraz which is about 1/2 hour drive to site. Do not remember the name !
1640197081642.png

If you make it to Shiraz there are many many sites to visit. here is an old fort in the city..I lived there 2 years..no not in the fort!.lol
1640197230691.png

and finally a video for you

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom