What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

probabley asked a few reasonable questions and offended one of the Mods.
I keep saying, we need our own forum, otherwise it will be like this all the time, one of us will get banned for no good reason.

By the way bro, are you Pedram from the old IMF??
You are probably right..about two years ago there was a substitute for old IMF. I made an attempt to get everyone moved lots of people pledged..but the site was very awkward to use..so at the end it failed...I was in old IMF run by Catso..I was under my current name but did not post much but no I am not Pedram..

Last edited:
Just a flash back about the discussion we had about Evergrande and possible economic crash a month ago:

- No more news of Evergrande. It was irrelevant.
- SP500 making records. Significant jump in 7 days. It was an excellent BUY.
- Bitcoin making records.

You also have to keep in mind that Iran distributed 10 million doses last week to its citizens.

At this rate, in about a month Iran's population will be fully vaccinated. After that Iran will still have the capacity to produce tens of millions of doses every month.

I suggest Iran helps countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, struggling nations in Africa and other developing nations that the west simply does not care about.

Giving free doses to such nations will help raise Iran's international profile, boost Iran's prestige and it will also increase the likelihood that such nations will then purchase Iranian vaccines for their population.

The west producing MRNA vaccines was irrational if considering the fact that MRNA vaccines had never been distributed in mass prior. Also MRNA vaccines are more expensive than traditional vaccines however they are much more difficult to transport.

Yes in terms of profit, it makes sense, but MRNA vaccines must be kept in storage at minus 20 degrees celcius, which makes transport difficult, if not impossible for many developing nations. Even in many developed nations, in rural areas it is extremely difficult to transport MRNA vaccines to remote areas

Please be more realistic and consider the facts of the vaccination production

I am sure you recall that 50 million doses of the Barakat vaccine were going to be ready by the end of Shahriar and yet only 10 million of the 19 million produced by the end of Mehr have been delivered to the Health Ministry

Iran's historical Car museum opens
These cars all have a history related to Iran .Few of the cars are very rare in the world.

افتتاح موزه خودروهای تاریخی ایران
موزه خودروهای تاریخی ایران صبح ۱ آبان ۱۴۰۰ با حضور سید پرویز فتاح رئیس بنیاد مستضعفان و سید عزت الله ضرغامی وزیر میراث فرهنگی، گردشگری و صنایع دستی با نمایش ۶۱ وسیله نقلیه منحصر به فرد تاریخی متعلق به دوران قاجار و پهلوی افتتاح شد. این موزه که با هزینه ای معادل ۱۲۰ میلیارد تومان توسط موسسه موزه های بنیاد مستضعفان احداث شده، در فضایی به وسعت ۱۱ هزار متر مربع، خودروهای تاریخی را در ۴ سالن به نمایش عمومی می گذارد. از مهمترین خودروهای به نمایش درآمده در این موزه ارزشمند، نمایش تنها خودروی مرسدس بنز k۵۰۰ با اتوبان کوریر در جهان است که در کنار نمایش اولین مدل خودروی تولیدی کارخانه رولزرویس تحت عنوان سیلور گوست متعلق به احمد شاه قاجار در معرض دید عموم قرار گرفته است.نمایش کالسکه سلطنتی ناصرالدین شاه قاجار نیز از دیگر ویژگی های این مجموعه بی نظیر است.

1635080949502.png

1635080992505.png

1635081029063.png

1635081069363.png

1635081103047.png

1635081129454.png

1635081250835.png

1635081182390.png

1635081310677.png

These cars all have a history related to Iran .Few of the cars are very rare in the world.

موزه خودروهای تاریخی ایران صبح ۱ آبان ۱۴۰۰ با حضور سید پرویز فتاح رئیس بنیاد مستضعفان و سید عزت الله ضرغامی وزیر میراث فرهنگی، گردشگری و صنایع دستی با نمایش ۶۱ وسیله نقلیه منحصر به فرد تاریخی متعلق به دوران قاجار و پهلوی افتتاح شد. این موزه که با هزینه ای معادل ۱۲۰ میلیارد تومان توسط موسسه موزه های بنیاد مستضعفان احداث شده، در فضایی به وسعت ۱۱ هزار متر مربع، خودروهای تاریخی را در ۴ سالن به نمایش عمومی می گذارد. از مهمترین خودروهای به نمایش درآمده در این موزه ارزشمند، نمایش تنها خودروی مرسدس بنز k۵۰۰ با اتوبان کوریر در جهان است که در کنار نمایش اولین مدل خودروی تولیدی کارخانه رولزرویس تحت عنوان سیلور گوست متعلق به احمد شاه قاجار در معرض دید عموم قرار گرفته است.نمایش کالسکه سلطنتی ناصرالدین شاه قاجار نیز از دیگر ویژگی های این مجموعه بی نظیر است.

View attachment 787344
View attachment 787345
View attachment 787346
View attachment 787347
View attachment 787348
View attachment 787349
View attachment 787352
View attachment 787351
View attachment 787353
I would have expected the carriages to have been destroyed around 1979/80 and a lot of the vehicles to have disappeared altogether! Seems there was disciplined accounting on the part of the revolutionaries who stormed the palaces and the Markazi Bank vaults.
Now I remembered something that I've been meaning to ask for a while from people who might be in the know. How much of the crown jewels, if any, did farah & ashraf and co. steal from the Markazi vaults and how much of the material, if any, disappear after the revolution? I've seen recent pictures of a lot of the well known items like the swords, dinner ware, globe, and thrones, etc but what about the vast amount of loose diamonds and gems?

probabley asked a few reasonable questions and offended one of the Mods.
I keep saying, we need our own forum, otherwise it will be like this all the time, one of us will get banned for no good reason.

By the way bro, are you Pedram from the old IMF??
We tried to do that once with @Dariush the Great and the late @Philosopher. Only @Blue In Green joined us. Nobody else visited our website.

Do not count on Iranians to do something collectively. This is why our country is in its today's shape. Because we do not stand behind each other.

We tried to do that once with @Dariush the Great and the late @Philosopher. Only @Blue In Green joined us. Nobody else visited our website.

Do not count on Iranians to do something collectively. This is why our country is in its today's shape. Because we do not stand behind each other.
There were other people coming and going there and the live chat was sometimes pretty active. I remember posting a bunch and creating some threads around Jan 2020 but then the site got hacked and a lot of the material was lost and it started to fizzle out from that point on. Whatever forum is created, it has to be very robust to hacking because I remember how hacking in the past also messed up the other forums too; not that this is the only issue with the other forums in the past. There was also one by Kermanshah but that one didn't gain much traction because it was competing with the IMF at its pinnacle.

There were other people coming and going there and the live chat was sometimes pretty active. I remember posting a bunch and creating some threads around Jan 2020 but then the site got hacked and a lot of the material was lost and it started to fizzle out from that point on. Whatever forum is created, it has to be very robust to hacking because I remember how hacking in the past also messed up the other forums too; not that this is the only issue with the other forums in the past. There was also one by Kermanshah but that one didn't gain much traction because it was competing with the IMF at its pinnacle.
I'm not sure we're talking about the same forum though. The one I'm talking about was never hacked.

The last Iranian forum was too complicated.... it just has too many pages. I think a simple forum, just like this one, with a few sticky topics all in one page would work, especially now that we can´t discuss anything freely here.
I was even thinking of going back to WAFF, not sure how many people were with us back then.... at least in WAFF you had freedom of speech.

View attachment 787344
View attachment 787345
View attachment 787346
View attachment 787347
View attachment 787348
View attachment 787349
View attachment 787352
View attachment 787351
View attachment 787353

A lot more pics here. Will defenetly visit it next time Imin Tehran.

Back
Top Bottom