What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The last Iranian forum was too complicated.... it just has too many pages. I think a simple forum, just like this one, with a few sticky topics all in one page would work, especially now that we can´t discuss anything freely here.
I was even thinking of going back to WAFF, not sure how many people were with us back then.... at least in WAFF you had freedom of speech.
I'm not sure if it was that. I mean after nearly a week, we had only 5 members or so. And 3 of them were Dariush, Philosopher and me.
If it were what you said, people could join and ask us to change it. I myself thought it was too complicated and had to get simplified, but nobody even bothered to join to make things better. So, the whole thing died after just a few days.

I'm not sure if it was that. I mean after nearly a week, we had only 5 members or so. And 3 of them were Dariush, Philosopher and me.
If it were what you said, people could join and ask us to change it. I myself thought it was too complicated and had to get simplified, but nobody even bothered to join to make things better. So, the whole thing died after just a few days.

I think it's better to just let the idea of a new IMF coming to fruition, die, since nobody is willing to go through the motions to get a website started, take care of said website (which would be extremely niche anyways) and stick with it for the long-haul.

Biggest issue any future Iranian-military-forum faces is population size. Let's be completely honest with ourselves here gentlemen. Those of use who are interested (wholeheartedly) in Iranian military related news and development number in the dozens as far as people "we know". As in, those we've seen posting every now and then or regularly. But the forum will never truly grow, just not enough people that are into it.

It's better off to stay here (i know it sucks here but it's better than nothing) rather than go try yet again and most likely fail.

Anyways..... Twitter, independent blogposts and PDF are enough for us to indulge in what brought us together in the first-place. Which is our mutual interest in Iran and the Iranian military.

China today formally re-declared unification of Taiwan as policy...Iran should also declare the re-unification of Azarbiajan currently under Baku regime as a policy..when Iran detonates her first A bomb then it will be the time to make the move...no one will dare to challenge that...Iran has the same rights as China.
Well I always say if I was in the shoes of these dogs I wouldnt bark at the golestan and turkmanchay treaties or even mention them because these treates say tha fake Baku republic belong to Iran.

They are building an alternate route.

Raisi isn’t going to storm the border region.

I think Iran would only storm and seize nakhchivan if Azeribaijan tries to invade Armenia with Turkish help. Iran must have free access to Georgia based on international law and if that is threatened then I can see Iran taking away Azeribaijan’s only land route to Turkey which would cost the Turk wannabes ALOT.

Also Iranians like to be a bit dramatic. If I had a dollar for everytime someone in Iran threatened to hurt me or kill me, I’d be able to afford to raise an army.

He’s basically telling them to back off or Iran will settle the score for this spat at a time of their choosing.
If the Iranians siezed karabakh from Armenia from the beginning Baku dogs wouldn’t even dare to bring erdogan dogs and Zionist dogs to that region but the rouhani regime believed it they stay neutral that aliyev will not go against them which was a mistake and above all that they claim that Iran helped Armenia which if Iran really wanted to help Armenia aliyev dogs wouldn’t even take inch of karabakh.

They have done a great job ..very professional presentation.. but in my opinion they should call it "historical" car museum ..Technically speaking any car older than 25 years is considered "classical"..50 years and older is "Antique" car..these cars have all had a "historical background" in Iran and are a mixture of classical and antique cars. I love to have seen some closeby..once I went to war museum in Ottawa where "Hitlers" bullet proof mercedes was on display. Windshield had an actual bullet hole in it .

1635189505974.png

1. All pan t*** insects inside the country need to be gathered and skinned alive asap!
2. Something needs to be done in the region before the evil cannibal roaches get out of control!
3. All other pan movements also need to be gathered and sent to special camps where they are converted to organic fertilizer.

Iran should pressure these dogs to change the name of their fake country just like the fake republic of Macedonia changed the name of their country. It’s funny these dogs bark at Russian imperialism yet they spread their Russian historical revisionism specially about the fake name of Baku republic.

گاهی توویتهای مجید دلبندم خوبه
اگر برجامی باشه نفع عملی ملاکه نه صرفا اذیت کردن و هزینه تراشی برای بایدن

البته اگر برجامی باشه و نفعی تهش مونده باشه
اون هم برجامی سه ساله یا نهایت هفت ساله

غروب برجام پرزیدنت جمهوریخواه بعدیه

@Shawnee

نظریه‌ات راجع به طمع و اینها رو یادت میاد؟
از ۳ هفته پیش که شما ۲ نفر شدید معتقد بودید که وقت خرید شیبا نیست (وقتی شیبا تو ۲ شب یک دفعه بیش از ۲ برابر شده بود)، شیبا فقط صعودی بوده و بعد از اون چهار برابر شده

این تازه تو شرایطی هست که بیت کوین نزدیک ۱۲٪ سقوط داشته تو این چند روز

یک بار دیگه به وضوح نشون داده شد که بازار یک مارتینگل هست و کاملاً غیرقابل پیش‌بینی​

@Shawnee

نظریه‌ات راجع به طمع و اینها رو یادت میاد؟
از ۳ هفته پیش که شما ۲ نفر شدید معتقد بودید که وقت خرید شیبا نیست (وقتی شیبا تو ۲ شب یک دفعه بیش از ۲ برابر شده بود)، شیبا فقط صعودی بوده و بعد از اون چهار برابر شده

این تازه تو شرایطی هست که بیت کوین نزدیک ۱۲٪ سقوط داشته تو این چند روز

یک بار دیگه به وضوح نشون داده شد که بازار یک مارتینگل هست و کاملاً غیرقابل پیش‌بینی​

اشتباه کردم

من قدرت لشکر جوانک های شیبا و هیجان و عشقشون رو‌ندیدم

وقتی پای عشق بی حساب این لشکر باشه که مثل بسیجی های بی ترمز هستند تکنیکال و بنیاد رو هواست

همان طور که بسیجی بی ترمز بر اف ۳۵ پیروز میشه
لشکر شیبا هم بر دات و آدا پیروز شد

اشتباه کردم
به کد نگاه کردم و تعداد خرید و بنیاد
به رقم ها نگاه کردم
نه به عشق و پاکاری خریدار پشتش
به بنیاد نگاه کردم و تکنیکال

من هنوز شیبا رو نفروختم چون این قدر خرید قوی بود

وقتی خریدم میدونستم بالا میاد ولی نه ده برابر
چنین چیزی نادره
ده برابر شده
هنوز هشتاد درصد معاملات خریده