What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Israel knows where to strike and how deep it needs to penetrate.
So since Israel knows all this why hasnt Israel gone to whack Iranian nuclear program yet? I mean, even fellow Muslim sellout Saudis betrayed Iran to Israel and authorized flight over its territory to "chop of head of the snake" AND TILL TODAY, Israel hasnt attempted it. But when i look at the performance in the last war, it makes complete sense why not- Militarily, iSrael is a failed state. you know why HEzb and Gaza are less afraid to strike ISrael these days? Israel apparently has POOR intelligence and targeting currently- thats why ISrael bombed open field and didnt kill anyone when its counter artillery batteries responded go the recently rockets from southern LEbanon- Israel was unable to even locate the people who fired it, Israel's intelligence on enemies is getting worse and worse, THATS WHY ALSO ISRael isnt able to protect commercial ships passing through strait of hormuz. YOur useless MOssad is never where its needed i guess.
Bro you mad stupid if you think
Here comes the ad hominem...hmm hmmm...i guess that truth literally hurt you.

Oh, decision makers in Iran are fully aware. There are just two problems: the segment of Iranian society brainwashed by foreign propaganda (Farsi-language internet content and satellite broadcasters). As well as liberal defeatists within the system (reformists & centrists/moderates) who, while knowing the above, prefer to capitulate and kneel rather than stand up to and keep resisting these oppressors.
Iranians throughout the history have shown civility and compassion to other nations..we generally think every one will be like that towards iranians..the case of scientists assassination is a good example ..Iranians never thought that a people such as zionist jews will be so ruthless that will actually kill civilians for their knowledge but they did ..it took a while for the establishment to really believe that it is actually happening.

So now iran is facing another case where majority of Iranians will consider it beyond belief that this tiny bunch of zionists will actually commit genocide in massive scale...well as you can see the average members of that group already talking about it with no reservation...this time around iran can not be caught off guard....zionists are capable of doing it ..will do it..will and have all the tools to justify it..so be prepared for it..

Last edited:
Oh, decision makers in Iran are fully aware.
Certainly
There are just two problems: the segment of Iranian society brainwashed by foreign propaganda (Farsi-language internet content and satellite broadcasters). As well as liberal defeatists within the system (reformists & centrists/moderates) who, while knowing the above, prefer to capitulate and kneel rather than stand up to and keep resisting these oppressors.
Seems like this era is over. Let's see if the new government can preform, and see new achievements for the military and civilian people that were cut or hindered by the previous administration.

Iranians throughout the history have shown civility and compassion to other nations..we generally think every one will be like that towards iranians..the case of scientists assassination is a good example ..Iranians never thought that a people such as zionist jews will be so ruthless that will actually kill civilians for their knowledge but they did ..it took a while for the establishment to really believe that it is actually happening.

What you say surely applies to many well meaning but insufficiently informed private Iranian citizens. However the Islamic Republic's decision makers are not geopolitically naive and know what's going on in the world. They're also fully aware of the behaviour and record of their enemies, namely the zionist regime. I'm sure that the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists did not take them by surprise.

After all, Tel Aviv also murdered Iraqi nuclear scientists many years back. For instance, one Iraqi scientists who was part of a delegation on an official visit in France to negotiate the acquisition of civilian nuclear infrastructure, was stabbed to death by a Mossad asset the moment he left the building where the meeting had taken place.

I would recommend reading Imam Khomeini's political testament and noticing the terms in which he refers to Iran's enemies.

Last edited:
You're very wrong. Iran is definitely not in a state it could build a nuke if it wants to. It'll never reach that stage.

Iran cannot receive hundreds of nukes, it only took two to bring down Japan which was a military and an economical powerhouse. A nuclear strike would destroy all of Iran's government, commanders, pretty much all of its logistical capabilities, the whole electric grid. The whole country would be in chaos.

Besides, you think Iranian nuclear sites won't be the main target of a nuclear strike? That's the first thing that Israel wants to prevent.
Killing civilians is not good in any case.

But tiny a$rael cannot survive with 3 nukes

Bro you mad stupid if you think nukes won't stop Iran from launching nukes it doesn't have,
And even more retarded if you think nukes don't penetrate rock

Whatever nuclear site you have, we know of it and we can destroy it, with many means.

5 shots you don't have, and will get nuked before you will.

Stop thinking your nation, or any nation that will act against us, will survive in such a war.
1) New IR-9 centrifuge is 50 times more productive than IR-1.

If you want to build a nuclear bomb you no longer need thousands of primitive centrifuges in big massive enrichment facilities like Natanz....

You need 3600 primitive IR-1 centrifuges to enrich enough uranium for 1 bomb in 1 year....and only 70 IR-9 centrifuges to do the same job...

So with IR-9, Iran can build many small underground enrichment facilities with tens of IR-9 centrifuges and Israel won't be able to find them.

How will Israel identify a tiny secret enrichment facility with only 70 Ir-9 centrifuges located deep inside a mountain?

The only way to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons is occupation of Iranian territory and regime change...but this is not going to happen.

So like you this or not, but Iran will become a nuclear armed power in this decade and Israel won't be able to do anything to stop it.

Once Iran develops nuclear weapons, next step is massive deployment of Iranian military with air defence systems and ballistic missiles in Syria and Iraq under Iranian nuclear umbrella.

So in near future Israel will have to live with nuclear armed Iran and its military bases right next to Israel (in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq)

2) Regarding murder of nuclear scientists and several acts of sabotage---this was a psychological campaign by Israel designed to demoralise Iranian leadership and Iranian people in time when Iran was hit by heavy sanctions....but with election of Raisi it is evident that psychological campaign to demoralize and paralyze Iran and its people with crippling sanctions and acts of sabotage has failed and now Israel doesn't know what else to do.

Now, after 20 years of the War on Terror and trillions$ wasted in the ME, US is decreasing its presence in the Muslim world and is preparing to pivot to Asia and Eastern Europe to challenge rising China and Russia....all Americans want at this stage is to make a deal with Iran and wash off their hands from this region so they could pivot to Asia...American forces are at their lowest number in the Middle East at this stage.

As Americans leave ME and move to Asia and Eastern Europe in the near future, Israel will remain alone against nuclear armed Iran and its ME allies, which will be under Iranian nuclear umbrella. You will have Hamas in the south, Hezbollah in the north and Iranian military bases with missiles in Syria and Iraq---all under Iranian nuclear umbrella

Fully agree.

Level of Israel's ACTUAL PROPENSITY To use a nuke in a real conflict? 0!

Any country other than US or RUssia or China that uses a nuke today, especially FIRST, is already a historic nation, and if we go based on nuclear use history, this our buddy here @Beny Karachun is only telling us his feelings and wishes. Reality says ISrael will never use a nuke.....and thats partly why entities arent deterred already to attack Israel- because ISrael's nukes are there for show and to assure that insecure small country "it will be alright".
You intend to build nuclear weapons. You don't to it to deter Israel, you do it to destroy Israel.
As long as this is your goal, there is nothing that prevents Israel from resorting to anything within its arsenal, whether it's nukes or something else, to prevent you from getting the means of our destruction.
Killing civilians is not good in any case.

But tiny a$rael cannot survive with 3 nukes
Nukes you don't have. And even if you did, you would be taking the lives of many Israeli and Palestinian Muslims, destroying some of Islam's and Christianity's holiest sites.

Worst case scenario, both Israel and Iran get nuked.
Best case scenario, just Iran gets nuked.
Either scenario, Iran gets nuked. So stop your happiness.

Same about your cheering of Iranian ballistic missiles raining down on Israel. You'll be hit with much harder hitting ballistic missiles.

Last edited:
Oh boy this is going way too dark with nuclear war or what not, lets try to turn it back into a Iran chill thread...

Ok this song is pretty old from the 60s or something and is on the formal urdu side, like I mean you can understand all of it if you are well read but a normal guy can understand 75-80% of it

So because we always heard that formal urdu is influenced by Farsi so I was wondering if y'all can comprehend this song or if not percentage wise how many words can y'all understand in this song? (estimate)

@SalarHaqq , @Stryker1982

Oh boy this is going way too dark with nuclear war or what not, lets try to turn it back into a Iran chill thread...

Ok this song is pretty old from the 60s or something and is on the formal urdu side, like I mean you can understand all of it if you are well read but a normal guy can understand 75-80% of it

So because we always heard that formal urdu is influenced by Farsi so I was wondering if y'all can comprehend this song or if not percentage wise how many words can y'all understand in this song? (estimate)

Understood 10 to 20% of the words in the song.100% of the credit writings but words used in credit writings are not the same words used in Farsi but have same meaning.."ta_aovon" was one example meaning in colaboration in English in Farsi I think they use " hamkari"..

Fascinating how language changes slowly as it migrates.. and mix with other languages.

Understood various words but no complete sentence to be honest. Sound quality wasn't the best, perhaps with a better recording I'd comprehend more. Also pronunciation plays a role I guess. It's possible that in written form, some additional, differently pronounced words may be understood. Good song at any rate.

Understood various words but no complete sentence to be honest. Sound quality wasn't the best, perhaps with a better recording I'd comprehend more. Also pronunciation plays a role I guess. It's possible that in written form, some additional, differently pronounced words may be understood. Good song at any rate.

Jaan-e-bahaaraan rashk-e-chaman
Ghunchah-dahan seemeen-badan
Ay jaan-e-mann

Soul of springtime, Envy of the garden
Rosebud-lipped, Silver-bodied
O light of my life!

Jaan-e-bahaaraan rashk-e chaman
Ay jaan-e-mann
Jaan-e-bahaaraan

O light of my life!
Soul of springtime

Jannat ki hoorein tujh pe fida
Raftaar jaise mauj-e saba
Rangeen-ada tauba-shikan
Ay jaan-e-mann
Jaan-e-bahaaraan

The hoors offer up their life for you
You move as softly as the breeze at dawn
Entrancingly elegant, Bewitchingly beautiful
O light of my life!
Soul of springtime

Jaan-e-bahaaraan rashk-e chaman
Rangeen-ada tauba-shikan
Jaan-e-bahaaraan o jaan-e-mann

Soul of springtime, O light of my life

Jaan-e bahaaran o jaan-e-mann
Nazron ne teri kiya hai sitam
Qaus-e quzah ki yeh rangeeniyaan
Jaadu kiya hai yeh tune sanam

Soul of springtime, O light of my life!
Your beautiful eyes have mercilessly ensnared me
My world is bright with rainbow hues
Such is the spell that you have woven

Taubah hai taubah teri ada
Us ki ‘inaayat husn tera
Rangeen-jamaal naazuk-badan
Gul-pairahan sarw-e chaman
Jaan-e-bahaaraan o jaan-e-mann

God protect us from your deadly allure
Praise goes to Him for creating such loveliness
Sublime and ethereal, Delicate and dainty
Exquisitely graceful, Majestic as the cypress
Soul of springtime, O light of my life

Sham-e furozaan aankhen teri
Har ik nazar men jaadu-gari
Zulfen teri mushk-e khutan
Ay jaan-e-mann
Jaan-e-bahaaraan

Your eyes are luminous as the candle’s flame
Each glance brimming with enchantment
Your tresses have the fragrance of the musk of Tartary
O light of my life!
Soul of springtime

Ay naaz-parwar naaz-aafireen
Laakhon haseen hain tujh sa nahi
Khandah-jabeen, sheereen-sukhan
Ay jaan-e-mann, ay jaan-e-mann

O delicately-formed and tenderly-nurtured beloved
There are thousands of beauties, but none such as you
Smilingly cheerful, Sweet-spoken
O light of my life! O light of my life!

Rangeen-ada tauba-shikan
Har ik nazar mein jaadu-gari
Zulfen tiri mushk-e khutan

Each glance brimming with enchantment
Your tresses have the fragrance of the musk of Tartary

Ay naaz-parwar naaz-aafireen
Laakhon haseen hain tujh sa naheen
Khandah-jabeen, sheereen-sukhan
Ay jaan-e-mannay jaan-e-mann

O delicately-formed and tenderly-nurtured beloved
There are thousands of beauties, but none such as you
Smilingly cheerful, Sweet-spoken
O light of my life! O light of my life!

( I didn't like the English translation, its not perfect but still better than nothing)

search up "Jaane Baharan lyrics" for Farsi script

The first link has a much clearer sound quality to it but I think its not working properly

Understood 10 to 20% of the words in the song.100% of the credit writings but words used in credit writings are not the same words used in Farsi but have same meaning.."ta_aovon" was one example meaning in colaboration in English in Farsi I think they use " hamkari"..

Fascinating how language changes slowly as it migrates.. and mix with other languages.
wow this is something I noticed too when looking at words and their translations, lol,
same words but their exact meaning isn't
surprising cause they had words like gulukaar, roshni, mosiqi, akasi, I didn't know y'all can understand em

wow this is something I noticed too when looking at words and their translations, lol,
same words but their exact meaning isn't
surprising cause they had words like gulukaar, roshni, mosiqi, akasi, I didn't know y'all can understand em
Loved the post,

I've heard from some Iranian friends that if you know Farsi you can learn Urdu in about 3 months, and vice versa. You just need to learn the words otherwise the structure has the same foundation and reading is easy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom