What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

درخواست افغانستان برای عضویت ناظر در شورای ترک
وزارت امور خارجه افغانستان طی ارسال نامه‌ای به شورای کشورهای ترک زبان، خواهان کسب عضویت ناظر در این شورا شد.

از خدمات غنی به ترکیه
حیف شد واقعا
طرح رفت تو هوا​

She's an ungrateful sl#t. Without Iran she would not be able to read or write, yet she doesn't hesitate to talk nonsense about Iran. Now she'll be lucky if she doesn't end up being married to a Taliban member as the 2nd or 3rd wife.

I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't begging Iran for refugee status right now. I honestly can't believe how many Afghans actually thought that they had a real sovereign country. I hope they learned their lesson.

I hate to say this but I believe that after things calm down in Afghanistan and if the Taliban do not persecute minorities and if they full fill their promises, Iran should not hesitate to send all undocumented Afghan refugees back.

Honestly if it were up to me I would send 90% of them back but anyways that's just my opinion. Pakistan deported millions of them and that was during an ongoing war. Honestly with the current economic situation in Iran, why should Iran bare the burden ? They can go back and build up their country.

Someone mentioned the situation with the dams in Afghanistan earlier. The Kamal Khan Dam is probably the only one that is of real concern to Iran and it's extremely close to the border. Iran could easily reach it with minimal effort.

View attachment 770446

اغلب اونها برای ایران نمیان
برای اروپا میان و ایران وسیله است

ما نمیتونیم جلوی آمدنشون رو بگیریم و برگردند باز هم میان

ما باید فاطمیون و غیر اونها رو جدا کنیم

فاطمیون که هر جا خواستن میرن
ایران میمونند یا هر چه خواستند
بقیه مهاجران اول با عرق جبین پول سفر اروپاشون رو مهیا کنند و ایران هم به اونها در این سفر کمک کنه
بروند به قبله آمالشون و خوش باشند

باید مسیر سفرشون از ترکیه مستقل بشه
مسیر های جدید و مبتکرانه

هم انسان دوستانه هم به نفع مهاجر افغان
ایران به فکر آرامش اونها باشه نه بستن راهشون​

Solemani himself admitted they were no match for the rebels and defeated which technically means Iran lost the war despite putting in 200k forces they were fruitless hence they had to go to Moscow and ask for help. These 200k forces are well documented.

I guess you know Solemani personally. Soleimani doesn't give personal interviews for people to "admit" anything to you.

200k? This how I know you are either a liar or very misinformed. The logistics to deploy 200,000 troops 800km from Iran without a land connection and to feed them and equip them and supply them is not possible. It is literally not possible, so enough making up things to satisfy yourself. The combined might of all the armed forces in the entire theater from SAA,, and rebels were probably 200k in total if not more. If Iran had 200,000 men there along with the SAA, the war would've been done a long time ago. Simply, the Syrian army had major manpower issues, and the groups brought by Iran did not replace them, they help shore up a failing/declining army full of structural or manpower issues. Regardless, if this was not done Assad would be dead right now.

I'm going to cry of laughter at this 200,000 figure. Holy shit if Iran could deploy 200,000 troops without a land connection than Iran is the greatest logistical power like the USA
1629163661657.png

Their are some other smaller ones as well but these above are the largest.

"Well documented". I don't wan to argue with people who make things up.

Everything else you said is not even worth engaging because it is your own opinion. But that Turkish intervention still did not stop the SAA from taking Saraqib and the M4 highway and 200 squared kilometers of territory even with their drone strikes. The same drones strikes that suddenly halted with Syrian medium range SAMs (BUK-M2s) redeployed from Damascus to Idlib. Then Erdogan begged Russia for a ceasefire because their airpower had been denied and/or shot down.

Unlike you, I had been following the war for years and years.

Last edited:
I guess you know Solemani personally. Soleimani doesn't give personal interviews for people to "admit" anything to you.

200k? This how I know you are either a liar or very misinformed. The logistics to deploy 200,000 troops 800km from Iran without a land connection and to feed them and equip them and supply them is not possible. It is literally not possible, so enough making up things to satisfy yourself. The combined might of all the armed forces in the entire theater from SAA,, and rebels were probably 200k in total if not more. If Iran had 200,000 men there along with the SAA, the war would've been done a long time ago. Simply, the Syrian army had major manpower issues, and the groups brought by Iran did not replace them, they help shore up a failing/declining army full of structural or manpower issues. Regardless, if this was not done Assad would be dead right now.

I'm going to cry of laughter at this 200,000 figure. Holy shit if Iran could deploy 200,000 troops without a land connection than Iran is the greatest logistical power like the USA
View attachment 770531
Their are some other smaller ones as well but these above are the largest.

"Well documented". I don't wan to argue with people who make things up.

Everything else you said is not even worth engaging because it is your own opinion. But that Turkish intervention still did not stop the SAA from taking Saraqib and the M4 highway even with their drone strikes, but if you knew that you wouldn't be speaking here. It's difficult to discuss with bitter people.

I guess this settles it all.
IRGC Commander Claims 200,000 Iran-backed Troops In Syria

According to Colonel Mohammad Eskandari, IRGC is prepared to deploy 42 brigades,138 battalions, almost 130,000 troops to the theatre of war in Syria. The commander of the IRGC, Major-General Mohammad Ali Ja’fari, estimates that 200,000 Iranian and non-Iranian troops are currently fighting under the auspices of IRGC forces in Syria. This figure most likely includes pro-Assad militia fighters trained and armed by Iran. Various sources put the number of Iran-sponsored Shia militia troops fighting in Syria between 18,000 to 100,000.

---------------------------

The Turkish intervention achieved it's objective which was to stop the circus and beat back the advancing and secure North Syria. Which it did in 4 successive incursions into Syria. M4 was part of the deal in Sochi with Russia had nothing to do with the regime. Assad is not recognized and viewed as a warlord by must powers he has no legitimacy and Putin is basically the man in Damascus as they have handed everything over to him after the 2015 loss to the rebels.. It is difficult to discuss with people who wanna create fantasy outside of ground realities.

Iranian militias were conventionally defeated this is also a ground reality which lead to the Russian intervention and Assad doesn't hold 40% he survived that is a ground reality... Speaking with people who wanna entirely take credit for a joint international effort is to far fatched to convrese with don't you think so

Last edited:

According to Colonel Mohammad Eskandari, IRGC is prepared to deploy 42 brigades,138 battalions, almost 130,000 troops to the theatre of war in Syria. The commander of the IRGC, Major-General Mohammad Ali Ja’fari, estimates that 200,000 Iranian and non-Iranian troops are currently fighting under the auspices of IRGC forces in Syria. This figure most likely includes pro-Assad militia fighters trained and armed by Iran. Various sources put the number of Iran-sponsored Shia militia troops fighting in Syria between 18,000 to 100,000.

General Salami is a known propagandist.

Without Iranian troops the 200K is impossible. If you add up the PMU, Hashd, HZ, and all other iran backed miltias you still wouldn’t get 200K. And the PMU and Hashd were never deployed to Syria they are Iraqi militias that receive support from Iran, but aren’t fully controlled.

Without Iranian troops the 200K is impossible. If you add up the PMU, Hashd, HZ, and all other iran backed miltias you still wouldn’t get 200K. And the PMU and Hashd were never deployed to Syria they are Iraqi militias that receive support from Iran, but aren’t fully controlled.

Maybe he is a propagandist but that is what we got of information it could be exaggerated or not

Oh so now you trust what Iranian commanders say right? You never trust what they say, but in this case you believe them to support your bias.

If you were able to think critically, it literally says in your "Kayhan life" a source I never heard of, they say various sources say 18,000 - 100,000 which is basically enlightening me with, "I have no clue how many therefore I will just have a massive error margin instead "

Your well documented source (WHICH HAS NO SOURCES MENTIONED AT ALL) says that Jafaari said he has 200,000 troops in Syria. Funny how I can't find a single article on the internet which mentions the same thing.... probably because the reputable Kayhan life literally made it up lol.

Aljazeera
1629165422667.png

Ahh yes, now I see where you got your bullshit from. The 200,000 troops is about FIVE different countries combined, not in Syria alone. Of course you never bothered to check this naturally. Now let me check how many men are in the PMUs of Iraq.

Let us say Iraqi PMU is around 88,000 to 120,000 (Half the regional force of 200k)

Now lets check the remaining.
Yemen:
Estimates of 75,000 armed men in Yemen (Houthis) (Around 2015 which is close to the date of the article)
to 100,000 - 120,000 if unarmed loyalists are joined in.

Woooow, that's around 200,000. Hmmm perhaps they are linked. Maybe If I added these figures together then I can see how close we are to the 200,000 figure. Perhaps those few thousand Afghan troops aren't so wrong after all...

Thanks for wasting my time.

He exaggerates too much. Very annoying

Oh so now you trust what Iranian commanders say right? You never trust what they say, but in this case you believe them to support your bias.

If you were able to think critically, it literally says in your "Kayhan life" a source I never heard of, they say various sources say 18,000 - 100,000 which is basically enlightening me with, "I have no clue how many therefore I will just have a massive error margin instead "

Your well documented source (WHICH HAS NO SOURCES MENTIONED AT ALL) says that Jafaari said he has 200,000 troops in Syria. Funny how I can't find a single article on the internet which mentions the same thing.... probably because the reputable Kayhan life literally made it up lol.

Aljazeera
View attachment 770536

Ahh yes, now I see where you got your bullshit from. The 200,000 troops is about FIVE different countries combined, not in Syria alone. Of course you never bothered to check this naturally. Now let me check how many men are in the PMUs of Iraq.

Let us say Iraqi PMU is around 88,000 to 120,000 (Half the regional force of 200k)

Now lets check the remaining.
Yemen:
Estimates of 75,000 armed men in Yemen (Houthis) (Around 2015 which is close to the date of the article)
to 100,000 - 120,000 if unarmed loyalists are joined in.

Woooow, that's around 200,000. Hmmm perhaps they are linked. Maybe If I added these figures together then I can see how close we are to the 200,000 figure. Perhaps those few thousand Afghan troops aren't so wrong after all...

Thanks for wasting my time.

He exaggerates too much. Very annoying

I don't wanna annoy you this is not my intention in the least. The source was not from Al-Jazeera but from Salami. He may be a propagandist but his still an official entity we can't deny that.

The Aljazeera part had nothing to do with it to be frank and you just threw in there casually

I don't wanna annoy you this is not my intention in the least. The source was not from Al-Jazeera but from Salami. He may be a propagandist but his still an official entity we can't deny that.

The Aljazeera part had nothing to do with it to be frank and you just threw in there casually
The Aljazeera source had everything to do with it. Literally everything to do with it. I don't know if they either miss translated or lied in the source you mention or whatever they did, but Jafaari clearly states that their are 200K units under the auspicious of the IRGC REGION WIDE, not Syria alone which is not logistically possible for Iran.

Your source is saying that Jafaari states 200K in Syria alone and overall they are prepared to deploy another 140,000 which is equally ridiculous. Iran does not have such capabilities.

I wouldn't call him that, if at all then it's rather the London-based exile Keyhan which would be misquoting him or using confusing language.

I didn't verify general Salami's original quote, but obviously the figure of 200.000 fighters in Syria under the auspices of the IRGC would include a great majority of Syrian forces.

Namely, the Syrian National Defence Forces, a corps that was set up with significant Iranian input as it is intended to mirror the Iranian Basij and Iraqi PMU, and which numbers up to 100.000 fighters; plus, general Salimi would have meant to include additional tens of thousands of units from the SAA which received Iranian advise or training at some point in the war, as well as local Syrian tribal forces such a those in Deir ez-Zor, and another couple thousand fighters from smaller Syrian paramilitary organizations aided by Iran (like Liwa Baqir, Syrian Hezbollah etc).

Actual pro-Iranian fighters joining in from abroad, that is from Iraq and Iran herself mainly, in addition to the Afghan Fatemiyoun and Pakistani Zeynabiyoun and Azarbaijani Huseinyin, would certainly not exceed a total of a few tens of thousands at any one given moment. Of course Iran never flew in "200K" fighters.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call him that, if at all then it's rather the London-based exile Keyhan which would be misquoting him or using confusing language.

I didn't verify general Salami's original quote, but obviously the figure of 200.000 fighters in Syria under the auspices of the IRGC would include a
!
the Syrian National Defence Forces, a corps that was set up with significant Iranian input as it is intended to mirror the Iranian Basij and Iraqi PMU, and which numbers up to 100.000 fighters; plus, general Salimi would have meant to include additional tens of thousands of units from the SAA which received Iranian advise or training at some point in the war, as well as local Syrian tribal forces such a those in Deir ez-Zor, and another couple thousand fighters from smaller Syrian paramilitary organizations aided by Iran.

Maybe known propagandist is a bit harsh, but he is known to emblish and speak with passion. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes the 200K quote without including NDF or Syrian forces would be impossible to include. And there is not that many IRGC officers in a Syria I would expect less than 10,000 on the super high end and a few thousand on low end.

Three intsructive videos about developments in Afghanistan and their relevance to Iran. Frankly, watch these if you have time and are interested.

First clip, a short one by ostad Raefipoor:

Key points:

1) Significant difference between salafi/wahhabi "jihadis" groups and the Taleban.

To be precise, members of the Taleban follow the Hanafi school of jurisprudence (figh), the Deobandi school of religious thought (aqeeda) and maturidi theology (kalam).

2) So-called ethnic and linguistic divisions in Afghanistan have been much more pronounced than confessional ones.

They've mostly opposed Pashtuns and Parsi-speakers (Tajiks, Hazaras, Aymaq), with Uzbeks, Turkmens, Baluch and Nurestanis being other parties involved. Even between Shias, the Sadat and Hazara "ethnic" groups have been at conflict on several occasions.

Additional comment by me: only the so-called "I"SIS-K grouplet seems to have strong sectarianist motivations. It is part of the zio-American agenda to try and add a "Shia-Sunni" layer to the conflict, primarily as a tool against Iranian interests and security.

Raefipour's conclusion: Shias should not waste their blood on this Taleban matter.

- - - - - - -

Second clip, from Omid Dana.

Key point: Iranian liberals (reformists + centrists/moderates) ie the very same people who used to gripe and moan about Iran's involvement in Syria (remember Hashemi Rafsanjani's speech blaming President Assad), are now scandalized about what they deem to be excessive passivity on the IRGC's part in the face of Taleban take over in Afghanistan.

On the other hand those loyal to the principles of the Islamic Revolution want to avoid any sort of military involvement in Afghanistan, while understanding the necessity of Iranian assistance to Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

It is essentially the western-apologetic liberals known for their opposition to participation in regional conflicts, who now all of a sudden are crying for intervention in Afghanistan! Whereas revolutionary forces and the IRGC take an opposite stance.

But no worries, Iran isn't going to step into the US-concocted trap of hastened and unnecessary intervention in Afghanistan despite the return of the Taleban. In this context, let's not forget Iran is already engaged in several theaters, funds aren't unlimited and Iran should avoid any risks of getting overstretched. Also, as opposed to Syria, Iraq and even Yemen, Iran wasn't invited to take action by any Afghan governmental authority.

- - - - - - -

Third clip, comprehensive analysis of the Afghan situation by Omid Dana.

Lessons to be drawn for from the demise of the US-subservient Ghani administration. For Iranians - including domestic liberals and exiled oppositionists who were cheering for the US-installed regime in Kabul as an example of a successful "democracy", and also for all non-Iranians.

How Iran kept silent for the past 20 years about the Afghan client regime's provocative and treacherous behaviour, including sending over spies disguised as immigrants, allowing the US military to use Afghan territory for hostile operations (the RQ-170 which Iran captured took off from there), antagonizing Iran over water supply from the Helmand river etc. Contrary to Abdollah Abdollah and even Hamed Karzai after waking up to America's intentions, Ghani systematically refused Iranian overtures and preferred to remain subservient to Washington, while taking part in official meetings in American military bases missing the Afghan flag! This is why the US wanted Ghani and not Abdollah elected. Yet Iran consistently kept a low profile and did not protest publicly due to Afghanistan being the brotherly nation it is, and Afghans being basically an Iranian people.

Of the corruption of Afghanistan's toppled pro-US rulers, with Ghani and his entourage grabbing national wealth in cash on their flight from the country.

How the US was defeated in Afghanistan, and how it ditched its local vassals in a typical, oft repeated move. A lesson for all those, in Iran and abroad, who in 2021 still believe in submitting to imperial US overlordship!

The factors which led to the sweeping Taleban victory: one, grassroots support among the Pashtun population, Afghanistan's largest community; two, the homogeneous political orientation of Afghan Pashtuns relative to other Afghan communities; and three, decisive support from Pakistan's military and intelligence services.

How Taleban leaders on their recent trip to Iran did not just meet former Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, but off camera also sat down with officials who really matter when it comes to Iran's foreign and defence policy (hint hint). What deals were struck then between the two sides.

How the Taleban kept their promise to safely escort Iran's Sunni Tajik ally Ismael Khan from his stronghold in Herat to the Iranian border, from where he moved on to the holy city of Mashhad. How the Taleban did not enter the velayats of Bamyan (home to Hazaras) and Panjshir (under the control of Ahmad Shah Masud's son), again in line with Iranian wishes.

What led to the conflict between Iran and the Taleban in the 1990's, and in what ways the situation differs now. But also, the serious options at Iran's disposal, should things ever turn sour.

Last edited:

This scumbag continues to Bragg about qassem soleimani it shows how soleimani was his obsession I think Iranians need to put this dog down for good.
He's still obsessed with him. So many people still can't get over him, his memory is haunting them Imao. Al-Muhandis and Soleimani were like best friends. In some ways, it was good that they were shaheed together like when the fought together.

I also just recently heard that Iran is now using a second cascade for 60% enriched uranium now. Production is increasing.
Three interesting videos about developments in Afghanistan and their relevance to Iran. Frankly, watch these if you have time and are interested.

First clip, a short one by ostad Raefipoor:

Key points:

1) Significant difference between salafi/wahhabi "jihadis" groups and the Taleban.

To be precise, members of the Taleban follow the Hanafi school of jurisprudence (figh), the Deobandi school of religious thought (aqeeda) and maturidi theology (kalam).

2) So-called ethnic (in fact linguistic) divisions in Afghanistan are much more pronounced than confessional ones.

They've mostly opposed Pashtuns and Parsi-speakers (Tajiks, Hazaras, Aymaq), with Uzbeks, Turkmens, Baluch and Nurestanis being other parties involved. Even between Shias, the Sadat and Hazara "ethnic" groups have been at conflict on several occasions.

Additional comment by me: only the so-called "I"SIS-K grouplet seems to have strong sectarianist motivations. It is part of the zio-American agenda to try and add a "Shia-Sunni" layer to the conflict, primarily as a tool against Iranian interests and security.

- - - - - - -

Second clip, from Omid Dana.

Key point: Iranian liberals (reformists + centrists/moderates) ie the very same people who used to gripe and moan about Iran's involvement in Syria (remember Hashemi Rafsanjani's speech blaming President Assad), are now scandalized about what they deem to be excessive passivity on the IRGC's part in the face of Taleban take over in Afghanistan.

On the other hand those loyal to the principles of the Islamic Revolution want to avoid any sort of involvement in Afghanistan, while understanding the necessity of Iranian assistance to Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

It is essentially the western-apologetic liberals known for their opposition to involvement in regional conflicts, who now all of a sudden are crying for intervention in Afghanistan! Whereas revolutionary forces and the IRGC take an opposite stance.

But no worries, Iran isn't going to step into the US-concocted trap of hastened and unjustified intervention in Afghanistan despite the return of the Taleban.

- - - - - - -

Third clip, comprehensive analysis of the Afghan situation by Omid Dana.

Lessons to be drawn for from the fate of the US-subservient Ghani administration's. For Iranians - including domestic liberals and exiled oppositionists who were cheering for US-installed regime in Kabul as an example of a successful "democracy", and also for all non-Iranians.

How Iran kept silent for the past 20 years about the Afghan client regime's provocative and treacherous behaviour, including sending over spies disguised as immigrants, allowing the US military to use Afghan territory for hostile operations (the RQ-170 which Iran captured took off from there), antagonizing Iran over water supply from the Helmand river etc. How puppet ruler Ghani, as opposed to Abdollah Abdollah, systematically refused Iranian overtures and preferred to remain subservient to Washington, while taking part in official meetings in America where the Afghan flag was lacking! This is why the US wanted Ghani and not Abdollah elected. Yet Iran consistently kept a low profile due to Afghanistan being the brotherly nation it is, and Afghans being basically an Iranian people.

Of the corruption of Afghanistan's toppled pro-US rulers, with Ghani and his entourage grabbing national gold reserves on their flight from the country.

How the US was defeated in Afghanistan, and how it ditched its local vassals in a typical, so oft repeated move. A lesson for all those, in Iran and abroad, who in 2021 still believe in submitting to imperial US overlordship!

The factors which led to the sweeping Taleban victory: one, grassroots support among the Pashtun population, Afghanistan's largest community; two, the homogeneous political orientation of Afghan Pashtuns relative to other Afghan communities; and three, decisive support from Pakistan's military and intelligence services.

How Taleban leaders on their recent trip to Iran did not just meet Zarif, but off camera also sat down with officials who really matter when it comes to Iran's foreign and defence policies. What deals were struck then between the two sides.

How the Taleban kept their promise to safely escort Iran's Sunni Tajik ally Ismael Khan from his stronghold in Herat to the Iranian border, from where he moved on to the holy city of Mashhad, where he was welcomed by crowds. How the Taleban did not enter the velayats of Bamyan (where Hazara are present) and Panjshir (under the control of Ahmad Shah Masud's son), again in line with Iranian wishes.

What led to the conflict between Iran and the Taleban in the 1990's, and in what ways the situation differs now. But also, the many options at Iran's disposal, should things ever turn sour.
I used to not watch Omid Dana cause his mannerisms were off putting at first, but then I got used to it, listen a bit and now I watch all his videos.😄

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom