What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Honestly if the Taliban do this and avoid persecuting the Shia minority, along with halting the drug trade, then Iran probably won't even need to deploy the Fatimiyoun to the western provinces of Afghanistan.

Western countries are not even supplying their close allies with necessary quantities. Brazil, Phillipines and many more are depending on China for vaccines.

Others western allies who refuse to deal with China/Russia for political reasons have low vaccination rates with soaring Covid counts. In the US 600+ died yesterday.

This isn't just because the US can't supply them with enough quantity. It's not just because US/western vaccine are extremely expensive.

Western MRNA vaccines must be kept at -25 Celsius. First of all, how many doses could Iran have purchased considering this obstacle ? You have to consider transportation, distribution, logistics when presented with such an obstacle.

This summer temperatures in Iran are soaring and there are power cuts. How can Iran keep millions of vaccines at -25 Celsius and transport millions of doses to mountainous, in some cases remote areas ?

Does Iran have the necessary infrastructure for this ? Think about it.

They could definitely do better, and look. What you just said right now basically exclaims that if you cannot produce at sufficient quantities, then why not import vaccines in large quantities early on? Trying is not good enough.

If they knew/suspected they cannot produce or they never planned on creating a comprehensive crash program for production factories to hit their needed targets, then you are doomed to fail. This is a management problem, this is called negligence.

I'm telling you baradar, this kind of failure here would end in your termination of employment, not VP of government

@PeeD I hope you remain safe friend
Herat and Kandahar have officially fallen. The US is sending a few thousand troops to Kabul to help evacuate their personnel. Game over.

Last edited:
Why i called the Russian Foreign minister, a Fucking stupid retard is because he apparently doesn't know that AngloSaxons did the Natasha trade after Soviets collapse. They sold Russian girls in the European and American markets for sex labor and they still can be found in Europe and America. There was a day that European streets were filled with Russian pussies and every passerby spilled their sperms in their faces. God damn retard.
had nothing to do with anglosaxons , its what Russian themselves did it.

Think about it
Yes I have thought about it and all of it is a ***** failure of the government in not developing infrastructure.
Nothing you mentioned here are due to supernatural effects and everything to do with governance, and development. For gods sake you mention geography being a barrier yet in some of our provinces people do not even have water and are even at the same level as Afghanistan in terms of development. Don’t mention electricity or roads to me when these are man solvable problems that should’ve been handled long ago with the billions in oil money.
Then you say they are trying to develop the vaccine because the western ones are to expensive. Like I’ve said before, where is those crash programs to build factories simoultaneously for production? Stop making excuse for bad managers they are no where near production targets because of bad management and decades of bad management just compound.

Never invested in modern roads in Baluchistan 10 years ago? Well, now their is problems in distribution vaccines today. Compounding bad managment

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think many of us have been able to note how much more efficient and effective Sepahis have been when it comes to project management, despite sanctions/embargos. I can't say for sure, but Sepahis seem to have the best project managers in Iran, all their projects are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner and the last 6 years we've seen has probably been the fastest pace of development I've seen in Iran. The differences of Iran 2010 to 2020 is not even comparable.

For example the Fateh-313 was only unveiled in 2015!. in 6 years, they are at Haj Qasem! Americans are shocked at the pace and production of the last 6 years. These are not even my words, it's theirs.
In 2010, how many missile bases did Iran have? I guarantee it was very few. Construction of this scale requires project management/speed even superior to western standards!

Not to mention the developments in air defense. I do not know about civilian projects much but it would not surprise me if they built the metro lines in Tehran (which I have been to) which is superior to Canadian and American subway stations. Very impressive things have been done.

Please just take over this government.

These are not failures, this is negligence, this is a big difference, and the process of independence would still continue even with initial imports of the vaccines that were rejected to relieve pressure off the hospitals. If you re-read you will see I mentioned Barakat project to work parallel, but Initial vaccines were needed to reduce the damage. The biggest constraint is at production, we are unable to scale properly, and the production quantity is not even remotely close to targets.
they access to the funds that others are not privy to

Nothing you mentioned changes the fact that western vaccines are not really suitable for Iran. Temperatures are soaring, Iran is mountainous. There are power cuts partly due to lack of rain to supply hydro electric power. You want Iran's government to force it to rain somehow ?

Water shortages and droughts are occurring in California. Floods have devastated China recently, destroying towns and villages. Forest fires in Canada, Turkey, Greece have destroyed entire towns. it's called global warming or do you want to blame every single thing on Iran's government ? I'm not saying they're without fault but they can't control every single variable.

How many vaccines could Iran have even transported from the USA ? If they won't supply their own allies with enough vaccines right now you think they will supply Iran on the other side of the world ? Again the vaccines have to be kept at -25 C.

How many planes are there that can transport large quantities at such temperatures ? How many ships are equipped for this ? How many trucks does Iran have that can sustain such temperatures during soaring heat / fluctuations ? How many facilities at pharmacies are able to store large quantities at such temperatures ?

You have to think of the entire process. It's not feasible for Iran. Plain and simple. Look at the big picture. In the next few months most Iranians will be vaccinated and Iran will be selling vaccines. You have to think long term not just short term. The US has vaccinated most of their population, still 600 just died today with numbers soaring. Like I said it's not a silver bullet.

Yes I have thought about it and all of it is a ***** failure of the government in not developing infrastructure.
Nothing you mentioned here are due to supernatural effects and everything to do with governance, and development. For gods sake you mention geography being a barrier yet in some of our provinces people do not even have water and are even at the same level as Afghanistan in terms of development. Don’t mention electricity or roads to me when these are man solvable problems that should’ve been handled long ago with the billions in oil money.
Then you say they are trying to develop the vaccine because the western ones are to expensive. Like I’ve said before, where is those crash programs to build factories simoultaneously for production? Stop making excuse for bad managers they are no where near production targets because of bad management and decades of bad management just compound.

Never invested in modern roads in Baluchistan 10 years ago? Well, now their is problems in distribution vaccines today. Compounding bad managment

Last edited:
Why is it that Iranians do not pay attention to actions that minimize transmission...They are highly educated people, the Ad campaign seems good ..young care about their older generation ..so why is it that in many cases they gather and I see no masks ..no distance..I am puzzled....

For the same reason as that which underlies the number of road accidents.

_______

I can't believe the US just abandoned them like this. The least they could have done is leave their airforce in Bagram airbase. The US is still deploying their airforce from bases in the Persian Gulf and aircraft carriers but will it be enough ?
The US messed up by withdrawing their airforce and withdrawing so abruptly in general.

The US abandoned Kabul because it has a revised plan for Afghanistan. Like all their plans in the region, it's designed to be to Iran's detriment. And it's up to Iran to neutralize it.

Washington failed at defeating the Taleban guerilla, that's true. However, now the US regime is trying to push through its nefarious schemes while integrating the new ground reality, that is by abandoning the Afghan government they put in place twenty years ago.

As the situation deteriorates further, it might provide an opportunity for Iran to intervene. Maybe setup a buffer zone or safe haven in the western provinces with Fatimiyoun fighters ? This is probably being debated among Iranian leaders right now. I'm sure that they're watching the developments in Afghanistan with keen interest.

Realistically Iran already has several thousand Fatimiyoun fighters in Afghanistan. There are thousands more Fatimiyoun in Syria and still thousands more in Iran near the Afghan border. If Iran were to support them with drone and initially some missile strikes on Taliban positions, I'm sure that they could sweep the western portion of Afghanistan relatively easily.

For your information, the Hazara heartland is located in central Afghanistan not in the west. The Fatemiyoun cannot take over and hold western Afghanistan. They're just not numerous enough. What they'd be effective at, however, is to provide self-defence for Shia Muslim Hazara communities in case someone attempted to abuse them.

Also, it's not as if Iran is panicking about the arrival of the Taleban, far from it. Follow related news from Iranian media: it's been several years that Iran established bridges to the Taleban, hosted their leaders at meetings in Tehran, while the US regime accused Iran of arming certain Taleban factions against foreign occupation troops.

Then, an anti-Iranian / anti-Shia (ex-)Taleban commander was eliminated a few months ago. It's as much a struggle within the Taleban movement, which is a composite, not a centralized and homogeneous one, as between the Taleban and the Afghan government.

So for Iran, there's no reason to intervene right now.

What confuses me is that there are over 100,000 Afghan security forces. What are they going to do ? Flee ? Surrender ? Die ? Be enslaved ? They have an airforce. They have better weapons and equipment like kevlar vests and helmets.

They lack grassroots legitimacy among the population. They represent a foreign-installed authority. That's why they stand no chance.

The level of corruption and incompetence is really much worst than anyone could have imagined.

To me it didn't come as so much of a surprise. Because US client regimes are probably the most corrupt on the planet.

They did nothing and now they're f

They couldn't do anything. They have always been at the mercy of the US regime. This is why it's so important to preserve national independence; and as far as Iran goes, to sideline and hopefully confine to the trash bin of history the domestic forces which seek to make Iran subservient to Washington again.

_______

People with "delta" variant have 1000 times more virus in their body than the original virus and therefore shed more and hence more contagious

The say normal viruses as they mutate become less harmful like SARS virus...this Covid 19 is acting opposite..it's mutations are stronger than the original..some say that is the indication that it is man made and not natural

Yes, absolutely crucial point here. This category of viruses is not known for mutating into ever more deadly variants. It's a biological anomaly.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this Covid was artificially synthesized and unleashed upon mankind by the globalist oligarchy. It may be conceived as a trigger for the so-called "great reset" they're planning. This phrase, by the way, was not coined by some lame "conspiracy theorist" on "YouTube" but was developed and publicized by none other than Klaus Schwab, founder and chairman of the globalist World Economic Forum of Davos (which reformists and pragmatist technocrats in Iran, are quite enthused by, as opposed to authentic revolutionaries loyal to the principles of 1979...).

These oligarchs know that the thieving corrupt system of debt-based capitalism with its printing press frenzy, financial bubbles and fiat money is inevitably running into a brick wall at sustained speed, having reached a stage where it will simply collapse if no major corrective measures are taken. Speaking of corrective measures, of course what these cut-throat elites envisage is not a more humane, a more just and a more viable economic system... since this would imply letting go of some of their illegitimately accumulated power. No, they wish to maintain their privileges while refounding the system of exploitation which enabled them to usurp their current positions.

And that in turn, may mean millions if not hundreds of millions or even billions of us "cattle" marked for death. Even a slaughter of this magnitude would not be considered too much of a sacrifice by insane criminals whose hegemonic worldwide rule has caused such unbelievable amounts of suffering and destruction already.

Plus, on the political front they will use this pandemic as a pretext to advance their project for a zionist- / masonic- / bankster-ruled "one world government". Which will imply further transfer of sovereignty from states to supranational institutions, further uprooting of nations and conflation of national identities into a "unified humanity"-type of substitute, as well as dissolution of traditional religions into an artificial ersatz, authority over which will rest with the same globalist oligarchy.

Those Iranians considering themselves as patriots or even as nationalists and who might find this prospect "attractive", ought to understand one thing: should this come to fruition (God forbid), it would mean that Iran will cease to exist as a distinct nation, country, civilization. Plain and simple. You cannot be a patriot, you cannot be a nationalist and cheer for the establishment of a "world government". It's a fundamental contradiction in terms.

And likewise, you should cease supporting or even legitimizing liberals (reformists / centrists) in case you do, because said liberals are agents injected into the political order of the IR and tasked with submitting Iran to the globalist agenda, or at the very least they are misguided independent elements who still embrace this anti-national and non-Islamic agenda.

The same goes for religious Iranians. Only adepts of what Imam Khomeini (rAa) aptly described as American Islam, could possibly subscribe to a project which intends to uproot established religious traditions and amalgamate all faiths into a simplified "Noahide" belief system set up by a power-hungry and oppressive oligarchy.

I hope our beloved Rahbar is well counseled about these things. Right now I see Iran following the general consensus on the Covid crisis (including on the discursive level), and little official statements denouncing the probable sinister plot of herculean dimensions underpinning it. The revolutionary camp needs to speak up.

It's true that patriotic and Islamic-revolutionary Iranian authorities, like everybody else who is not part of nor linked to the globalist mafia, really cannot do much about the sanitary issue, which has to be curbed for starters.

Contrary to some dissident voices (possibly misled by controlled opposition sources), I'm of the belief that the medical aspect of the pandemic isn't entirely a hoax. However, I can also see that this does not look like a natural phenomenon, and we should stop turning a blind eye to the multiple, very real indications pointing to a man-made pathogen generated to fulfill a grand agenda.

Sooner or later though, the devious objectives pursued by the globalist / masonic / zionist / capitalist oligarchy under the pretext of this pandemic, will need to be publicly called out by the revolutionary core of the Islamic Republic.

Last edited:
Right now the US is sending 3000+ troops. They're saying to help evacuate their embassy. But I'm not sure about that. I highly doubt that the US planned for this to happen. This is extremely embarrassing for the USA and Biden. Biden is not too intelligent. He doesn't want to look soft so he's been following Trumps policies, including on Iran. This will only lead to more failures. Maybe this will help him realize that.

I believe that much of what we're seeing now has to do with the fact that Afghan security forces were trained to mimic US/western troops rather than being trained to deal with an insurgency in an urban environment. Corruption, lack of supplies, bad leadership, ghost soldiers, all those factors play a role as well. The US are simply terrible at training foreign troops

The Afghan security forces are now dependent on large scale air support but now they don't have access to it. This is partly the fault of the Afghan government. They should have purchased 50+ drones and dozens of helicopters from Russia as soon as they were told that the US was leaving or even years before.

Like I said, if the Taliban respect Iranian diplomats, respect Shia minority and especially cut off the drug trade then Iran would not intervene.

Taliban only number 50,000 all together. Fatimiyoun number 20,000-50,000 according to reports. If Iran really wanted to they could be deployed with air support, even just with UAVs, maybe some missile strikes and some help from the Iranian military and they could easily take the western provinces and turn them into a safe haven. This could be similar to what Turkey did in Northern Syria. The reason I say the western provinces is because it makes sense since they would be connected to Iran's borders. Supply lines wouldn't work with pockets in between.

For the same reason as the one which explains the amount of road accidents in Iran.

_______

They didn't mess up, at least as of yet. The US abandoned Kabul because it has a revised plan for Afghanistan. Like all their plans in the region, it's designed to be to Iran's detriment. And it's up to Iran to neutralize it.

Washington failed at defeating the Taleban guerilla, that's true. However, now the US regime is trying to push through its nefarious schemes while integrating the new ground reality, that is by abandoning the Afghan government they put in place twenty years ago.

For your information, the Hazara heartland is located in central Afghanistan not in the west. The Fatemiyoun cannot take over and hold western Afghanistan. They're just not numerous enough. What they'd be effective at, however, is to provide self-defence for Shia Muslim Hazara communities in case someone attempted to abuse them.

Also, it's not as if Iran is panicking about the arrival of the Taleban, far from it. Follow related news from Iranian media: it's been several years that Iran established bridges to the Taleban, hosted their leaders at meetings in Tehran and so on, while the US regime accused Iran of arming certain Taleban factions against foreign occupation troops.

Then, at least two anti-Iranian / anti-Shia sectarianist Taleban commanders have been eliminated over the past twelve months. It's as much a struggle within the Taleban movement, which is a composite, not a centralized and homogeneous one, as between the Taleban and the Afghan government.

So for Iran, there's no reason to intervene right now.

They lack grassroots legitimacy among the population. They represent a foreign-installed government. That's why they stand no chance. So far, there have been no reports of surrendering security forces being massacred.

Yes, absolutely crucial point here. This category of viruses never mutates into ever more deadly variants. It's a complete anomaly.

And yes, I too believe this Covid is more likely to have been artificially synthesized and unleashed upon mankind by the globalist mafia oligarchy. It's the starting point of their planned, so-called "great reset". Which by the way, is no "conspiracy theory" by some lame YouTube user, but a concept developed and publicized by Klaus Schwab, founder and organizer of the globalist World Economic Forum of Davos (which reformists and pragmatist technocrats in Iran are so enamored with...).

They know that the thieving corrupt system of debt-based capitalism with its printing press frenzy, financial bubbles and fiat money is inevitably running straight into a brick wall at sustained speed, having reached a stage where it will simply collapse if no major corrective measures are taken - of course, when it comes to corrective measures, the elites do not envisage a more humane, a more just and more rational economic system; because that would imply letting go of some of their accumulated power over the masses of humans. No, they want to maintain their privileges while refounding the system of exploitation that allowed them to usurp their current positions.

And that may mean millions, if not hundreds of millions or even billions of us "cattle" marked for death. Even this would not considered too much of a sacrifice by the rabid, disgusting criminals whose hegemonic worldwide rule has caused such gigantic amounts of and suffering and destruction already.

Plus, on the political front they will use this pandemic as a pretext to advance their project for a zionist- / masonic- / bankster-led "one world government". Which will imply further transfer of sovereignty from nation-states to supranational institutions, further uprooting of nations and conflation of national identities into a "unified humanity"-type of substitute, and dissolution of traditional, historically rooted religions into an artificial ersatz, authority over which will rest with the same globalist oligarchy.

For those Iranians who consider themselves patriots or even nationalists and might find this prospect "attractive", understand one thing: should this come to fruition (God forbid), it would mean that Iran will cease to exist as a distinct nation, country, civilization. Plain and simple. You cannot be a patriot, you cannot be a nationalist and cheer for the establishment of a "world government". It's a fundamental contradiction in terms. And likewise, you should stop supporting or even legitimizing liberals (reformists / centrists) in case you do, because said liberals are nothing but agents injected into the political order of the IR and tasked with submitting Iran to this globalist agenda, or at the very least they are independent elements who embrace this anti-national agenda.

The same goes for religious Iranians. Only adepts of what Imam Khomeini (rAa) aptly described as American Islam, could possibly subscribe to a project which intends to uproot every established religious tradition and amalgamate all faiths into a simplified "Noahide" belief system set up by an illegitimate, power-hungry, oppressive and tyrannical oligarchy.

I hope our beloved Rahbar is well counseled about these things. Right now I see Iran following the general consensus on the Covid crisis, and very little official statements denouncing the probable plot of herculean dimensions underpinning it. The revolutionary camp needs to speak up.

It's true that patriotic and Islamic-revolutionary Iranian authorities, like everybody else who is not part of the upper tiers of the globalist mafia, really cannot do much about the sanitary issue, which needs to be controlled for starters.

For contrary to some dissident voices (possibly misled by controlled opposition sources), I am of the belief that the sanitary aspect of the pandemic isn't exactly a hoax. However, I can also see that this does not look like a natural phenomenon, and we should stop turning a blind eye to the multiple, very real indications pointing to a man-made pathogen generated to fulfill an overarching grand agenda.

Sooner or later though, these devious objectives pursued by the globalist / masonic / zionist / capitalist oligarchy likely to be behind this pandemic, need to be publicly called out by the revolutionary core of the Islamic Republic.

Taliban only number 50,000 all together. Fatimiyoun number 20,000-50,000 according to reports.

Hazaras (not all of whom are Shia Muslims) number 4 million in Afghanistan. Pashtun Afghans over 15 million. Throughout modern history, Hazara-led organizations were consistently defeated by their foes. In case of mass mobilization (which is what would happen in the scenario you described), they would not be able to withstand the onslaught. Which is why Iran not only works with the Fatemiyoun, but also with various other factions, including Sunni Persian-speaking / Tajik ones.

If Iran really wanted to they could be deployed with air support, even just with UAVs, maybe some missile strikes and some help from the Iranian military and they could easily take the western provinces and turn them into a safe haven. This could be similar to what Turkey did in Northern Syria. The reason I say the western provinces is because it makes sense since they would be connected to Iran's borders. Supply lines wouldn't work with pockets in between.

The difference is that while in this endeavour Turkey benefited from the backing of the entirety of NATO and every one of NATO's regional clients, those same powers would align against Iran in any attempt to proceed as suggested above. Also how are the Fatemiyoun going to protect isolated Hazaras communities in central Afghanistan if they are permanently stationed to the west? In Herat province, Iran's ally has always been Ismail Khan.

Last edited:
had nothing to do with anglosaxons , its what Russian themselves did it.

And what about Jeffrey Sachs, economic adviser to Russia in the 1990's and prime advocate of the ultra-liberal "shock therapy", which, along with the ensuing policies implemented by the Yeltsin administration, was largely responsible for ruining the Russian economy, thereby triggering the social calamities we know.

Sadly local liberals invited the same Sachs to hold conferences in Iran.

that make the comparison not fair.

But others have had access to different funds which the IRGC is barred from in turn.

Last edited:
The Houthi Zaydi's are the minority in Yemen, but they're gaining ground against Saudi Arabia which has a modern and capable airforce.

Honestly on Iran's border, if Iran sends in the Fatimayoun with air support, I see them being able to hold the west. The US folded the Taliban in 1 week. They're not very powerful. Iran could use drones, its airforce, some artillery and even some missiles for the shock factor. All that along with some elite IRGC special units and the Taliban would crumble.

However I don't see Iran doing this because Iran wants 4 things out of Afghanistan

1) A stable, secure border. No cross border attacks and preferably no mass refuge exodus
2) No persecution of Shia minorities in Afghanistan, specifically the Hazara
3) Safety for Iranian diplomats in Afghanistan like we're seeing in Herat currently
4) Most importantly a halt to the drug trade would be great for Iran

If the Taliban can meet 3 out of these 4 conditions and perhaps gradually all of them, then I don't see anything happening.

Hazaras (not all of whom are Shia Muslims) number 4 million in Afghanistan. Pashtun Afghans over 15 million. Throughout modern history, Hazara-led organizations were consistently defeated by their foes. In case of mass mobilization (which is what would happen in the scenario you described), they would not be able to withstand the onslaught. Which is why Iran not only works with the Fatemiyoun, but also with various other factions, including Sunni Persian-speaking / Tajik ones.

The difference is that while in this endeavour Turkey benefited from the backing of the entirety of NATO and every one of NATO's regional clients, those same powers would align against Iran in any attempt to proceed as described above. Also how are the Fatemiyoun going to protect isolated Hazaras communities in central Afghanistan if they are permanently stationed to the west?

The Houthi Zaydi's are the minority in Yemen, but they're gaining ground against Saudi Arabia which has a modern and capable airforce.

Honestly on Iran's border, if Iran sends in the Fatimayoun with air support, I see them being able to hold the west. The US folded the Taliban in 1 week. They're not very powerful. Iran could use drones, its airforce, some artillery and even some missiles for the shock factor. All that along with some elite IRGC special units and the Taliban would crumble.

However I don't see Iran doing this because Iran wants 4 things out of Afghanistan

1) A stable, secure border. No cross border attacks and preferably no mass refuge exodus
2) No persecution of Shia minorities in Afghanistan, specifically the Hazara
3) Safety for Iranian diplomats in Afghanistan like we're seeing in Herat currently
4) Most importantly a halt to the drug trade would be great for Iran

If the Taliban can meet 3 out of these 4 conditions and perhaps gradually all of them, then I don't see anything happening.

This must be a joke right.. First of all the Zayids are not a minority but around half of the population they are fighting a similar local entity they are not gaining upper hand actully lost territories lately they can't gain militarily victory there is even a potential if it drags on could lose bit and bit territories..

Taliban are not weak but rather formidble and defeated NATO in a 20 years war. The thing wtih the Taliban and why everyone dislikes fighting them is their consistency they can go on for ages. The International community has just chosen to leave them be because they are stubborn and can't be defeated militarily they can go on for centuries if possible. A small tiny minority inside is not a chellenge to them nor does Iran wants to butting heads with Taliban and entering in a brainless conflict that is not theirs entirely and potentially even butting head with Pakistan interests and Pakistan herself. This is not in Iran's interest. As a neighbour Iran was given an assurance hence they look the otherside and let it be

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom