What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Looks like Herat is a done deal. Kandahar is also crumbling. Dostum militia are fighting Taliban in Balkh, near Mazari Sharif.

This just keep getting worse and worse for the Afghan government. Can we even call them that anymore ? Maybe call them the Kabul government or republic ? LOL

Afghan convoy in Kandahar. Fierce fighting raging between both sides. Taliban have taken governors office and military HQ.

Another airport falls to Taliban near Iranian border. More Afghan security forces surrender in Ghazni.

Taliban have rejected a power sharing deal with Kabul in Qatar. LOL

Kabul gov tries desperately to purchase Russian helicopters. Too little too late. Sad actually.

Last edited:
Taliban is much better than those lappies in Kabul. Taliban simulatnously flights against usa and ISIS. Go figure the coincidence

Taliban is also fighting against insurgency inside the country.

Point is, Iran has armed Hezbollah of Afghan Shias and any faction of Taliban trying to harm them will immediately receive the iron punch.

We need to Remember that some terrorists are acting independently and in the name of alliance with taliban
This is a Revolution and Taliban has to Take Care of those independent Groups.

Withdrawing troops from Afghanistan was one thing, but the US should have left their airforce in the country, especially Bagram airbase. Biden doesn't want to look soft so since taking office the only thing he's done is follow all of Trumps policies, including on the Iran nuclear deal. Now it's biting him in the arse

Realistically the Taliban never could have advanced like this if the Kabul government just had some decent air power. It's also their own fault. They're trying desperately to purchase Russian helicopters now ? Russians probably want the money but they're probably also afraid that the Taliban will get their hands on them.

LOL If the Russians take the money, by the time the helicopters are ready there might not even be any Afghan government left to receive them. Free money ? LOL

Honestly when they found out that the US was leaving, the Kabul government should have scrambled to purchase armed drones. If they had a fleet of 50 or so armed drones, and 50 more Russian helicopters, I doubt that the Taliban could have been this successful.

Also while the US / coalition were there will all their troops and equipment, the Afghan army should have actively pursued any Taliban pockets or militants wherever they were. Instead they just sat in their bases and did nothing while the Taliban continued to train, prepare and even hold territory.

A few years ago I told an Afghani friend of mine that Afghanistan is not real country. He became so angry back then but now I think that he understands.

Anyways Iran isn't going to do anything until after the dust has settled. But realistically, with a little support from Iran the Fatimiyoun can easily take over the western portion of the country.

Iran's course of action will greatly depend on how the Taliban will behave if they do infact take over the country. If they begin persecuting and purging Shia minorities then Iran will have no choice but to respond.

It's sad but in the future we might see Afghanistan partitioned with various countries having areas of influence. Iran, Pakistan, China, even Tajikistan and Russia.

Taliban is much better than those lappies in Kabul. Taliban simulatnously flights against usa and ISIS. Go figure the coincidence

Taliban is also fighting against insurgency inside the country.

Point is, Iran has armed Hezbollah of Afghan Shias and any faction of Taliban trying to harm them will immediately receive the iron punch.

We need to Remember that some terrorists are acting independently and in the name of alliance with taliban
This is a Revolution and Taliban has to Take Care of those independent Groups.

Source claiming that Iran has sent missiles to Raqqa, Syria. Perhaps air defense equipment ?

Iran set to join Shanghai Cooperation Organization. This will cement Iran's pivot to the east.

So it seems as if the Baku republic is angry that Iran is transferring goods and equipment to Armenia through Armenia's internationally recognized borders. Iran should use their complaint "note" as toilet paper imo.

Claiming Nagorno-Karabakh is one thing since it's disputed but Armenia proper ? it's borders are internationally recognized. Not only that but Armenia has a military alliance with Russia.

Baku obviously wants to connect with the Bakhchivan enclave so that it's little city state can grow by a few km but that's just a fantasy. This is almost as silly as Turkey claiming the resources of southern Cyprus when they only control northern Cyprus, which by itself isn't even recognized by any country in the world.

14000521000578_Test_PhotoO.jpg

3228519.jpg

به خیلی ها برخورد اما باعث افتخار ایران بود

افرادی کمتر و نحیف تر
یک صندلی هم کلا خالی

همگی منتظر واکنش رییسی برای مذاکره
همگی ناامید از شکوه سابق

That picture offended countless Iranian people. Iran should consider labeling them both persona non grata and giving them 24-48 hours to leave the country.

At the least Iran should contact Moscow and ask for a different diplomat who respects Iranian culture and history. This guy is an imbecile. What did he think would happen ?

Honestly they can recreate scenes commemorating their former glory days but everyone knows that those days are long gone. What happened when the British seized 1 Iranian tanker ? They were put in their place nicely, however they still don't want to let go of their colonial outlook on the world.

It's the same thing with Canada and the Huawei executive they arrested to extradite to the US. Meng Wanzho. They seized one Chinese citizen. China now has 3 Canadians in custody and 1 was just given the death sentence yesterday.

The colonial days are long gone. The sooner these former colonialists realize this the better.

3228519.jpg

افرادی کمتر و نحیف تر
یک صندلی هم کلا خالی

همگی ناامید از شکوه سابق

Last edited:

That picture offended countless Iranian. Iran should consider labeling him persona non grata and giving him 24-48 hours to leave the country.

At the least Iran should contact Moscow and ask for a different diplomat who respects Iranian culture and history. This guy is an imbecile. What did he think would happen ?
As an ambassador to Iran the Russian one is finished..he will not be able to fully have access to Iran officials after this..most likely will be recalled by Moscow .

Mysterious blasts and fires in Israel continues:

Tamam Shod. It's game over. Herat, Afghanistans third largest city has officially fallen.

Taliban now has their fighter jets and might begin using them soon, not that they need them

Qalai Naw also fell after Herat and Kandahar is right on the verge now

I honestly thought that the Kabul government might be able to last a few weeks and that by that time the airstrikes might have an effect but at this point it doesn't appear like it's going to last more than another week or two.

What confuses me is that there are over 100,000 Afghan security forces. What are they going to do ? Flee ? Surrender ? Die ? Be enslaved ? They have an airforce. They have better weapons and equipment like kevlar vests and helmets.

The level of corruption and incompetence is really much worst than anyone could have imagined.

The US messed up by withdrawing their airforce and withdrawing so abruptly in general.

The Kabul government messed up by being incompetent and corrupt.

When the US troops were there in full force, the Afghans should have fought the Taliban as hard as they possibly could, degrading their capabilities, not allowing them to control any territory whatsoever.

When the US announced their withdrawal, the Kabul gov should have purchased helicopters, armed drones, anything and everything possible. They should have built a regional alliance with bordering nations. They did nothing and now they're f##ked.

Raisis VP pick does not look good.

This guy was responsible for the Barekat vaccine which is still not produced in sufficient amounts.

A typical Iranian bureaucrat who failed in such an important project has now become VP. Bad sign for the new government.
No sign of a new revolutionary approach.

000_9KU8P4.jpg

And now after he failed to set up emergency large volume production facilities...

Import of 40 mio doses to make up the mess.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2021/...d-Drug-Administration-Pfizer-Moderna-vaccines

Iran is not the only country suffering because of Covid. In the USA, 500 a day are dying, in Russia 700, in Indonesia 2000+. The Delta (Indian) variant is extremely contagious and deadly.

Israel is tightening restrictions as cases surge. This despite the fact that their population is almost fully vaccinated.

From what I've read online Iran has so far administered 16 million doses and this month they're set to give out approximately 8 million doses.

I have a family friend, he is fully vaccinated with Pfizer. He still got Covid-19 a few days ago and had to stop working. It's effecting the entire world. I know that many Iranians are frustrated but you have to look at the bigger picture.

Taiwan, a US ally has only vaccinated 2% of their population. Japan 36%, Russia 20%. Many US allies, including Brazil, Philippines, are relying on China for vaccines.

Raisis VP pick does not look good.

This guy was responsible for the Barekat vaccine which is still not produced in sufficient amounts.

A typical Iranian bureaucrat who failed in such an important project has now become VP. Bad sign for the new government.
No sign of a new revolutionary approach.

000_9KU8P4.jpg

And now after he failed to set up emergency large volume production facilities...

Import of 40 mio doses to make up the mess.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2021/...d-Drug-Administration-Pfizer-Moderna-vaccines

Last edited:
Iran is not the only country suffering because of Covid. In the USA, 500 a day are dying, in Russia 700, in Indonesia 2000+. The Delta (Indian) variant is extremely contagious and deadly.

Israel is tightening restrictions as cases surge. This despite the fact that their population is almost fully vaccinated.

From what I've read online Iran has so far administered 16 million doses and this month they're set to give out approximately 8 million doses.

I have a family friend, he is fully vaccinated with Pfizer. He still got Covid-19 a few days ago and had to stop working. It's effecting the entire world. I know that many Iranians are frustrated but you have to look at the bigger picture.

Taiwan, a US ally has only vaccinated 2% of their population. Japan 36%, Russia 20%. Many US allies, including Brazil, Philippines, are relying on China for vaccines.

I'm not ranting due to the covid numbers in Iran.
This was a national scale project for Iran, he had to set up in parallel greater production capacity. If he had managed that, he would have been a good pick for VP.
He did not perform outstanding, just normal.
Such a project is complex, but it was clear that current production infrastructure would not be sufficient, and he failed to expand it in time. Thats what makes a good manager.

3228519.jpg

افرادی کمتر و نحیف تر
یک صندلی هم کلا خالی

همگی ناامید از شکوه سابق
IMO, this whole thing is a 'cancel culture' effort by Iranian reformists. Zarif led the charge with a few tweets. He's suddenly a patriot asking for 'severe' action like any weak aggrieved psuedo-liberal. Right. I wish he had made half this effort when it came to Soleimani and Faakhrizadeh. I know the history behind the original photo but I'm not terribly offended by the new one. Maybe I'm missing something. For now, I don't buy it.

Last edited:
I'm not ranting due to the covid numbers in Iran.
This was a national scale project for Iran, he had to set up in parallel greater production capacity. If he had managed that, he would have been a good pick for VP.
He did not perform outstanding, just normal.
Such a project is complex, but it was clear that current production infrastructure would not be sufficient, and he failed to expand it in time. Thats what makes a good manager.
Is it possible that they did not see the delta variant coming so fast..I heared the second production line is now fully installed and going under test..
Here is some scary things I have picked up listening to so called experts..

People with "delta" variant have 1000 times more virus in their body than the original virus and therefore shed more and hence more contagious

The say normal viruses as they mutate become less harmful like SARS virus...this Covid 19 is acting opposite..it's mutations are stronger than the original..some say that is the indication that it is man made and not natural

I have personally had Pfizer and Moderna For my two shots but I am not dropping the mask and not going indoors ..lol

Is it possible that they did not see the delta variant coming so fast..I heared the second production line is now fully installed and going under test..
Here is some scary things I have picked up listening to so called experts..

People with "delta" variant have 1000 times more virus in their body than the original virus and therefore shed more and hence more contagious

The say normal viruses as they mutate become less harmful like SARS virus...this Covid 19 is acting opposite..it's mutations are stronger than the original..some say that is the indication that it is man made and not natural

I have personally had Pfizer and Moderna For my two shots but I am not dropping the mask and not going indoors ..lol

Back
Top Bottom