What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

this russian and british insolence is very problematic for iran and there needs to be serious answers to this kind of things iran really cant do much aslong as amir abdollahian takes offiacially over and at that point these two need to be thrown out and iran needs to turn the russian embassy and the british embassy into museums and give them new embassies build by iranians
taliban are other peoples problem really at the moment because if they dare to mess with iran than we sweep over them fast and put our people there in power
Looks to me like Baku is restocking since they lost quite a bit of equipment during the last conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh.

So far they're preoccupied with initiating another Armenian genocide but the international community, especially the Europeans and Russia, have made it clear that they will not tolerate it.Turkey's economy is currently on the verge of bankruptcy and the Baku republic is too tiny to threaten Iran.

I highly doubt if they would test Iran's capabilities. Iran can easily shoot down all of their drones and overwhelm them with saturated missile strikes.

Attacking helpless ethnic groups or tiny, lightly armed militias is one thing. Fighting against entire nations like Iran or Egypt is an entirely different matter. I don't think that they're dumb enough to try.
obviously the azerbaijan imposter republic is going to be a troublemaker because that is what this project state is about

Last edited:
all of these things going on the messages given and the other zionist insolence can only have one answer iran must hit the zionists harder than before
the zionists have 80% of their trade via sea we make it 10%

listen iran has to get compensation from the british from the americans and from the russians this is a demand for the famine for the mass murder theft and all the wickedness because if we dont get compensation than we will have still have to take from them what they owe us so iranians must demand compensation if you are iranians demand this for the past to be settled peacefully
we need all our scrolls back tens of thousands of ancient scrolls were stolen from us we need them back immediatly we need all our artifacts to every single stone stolen from iran back immediatly and this is really a demand all iranians have to get through globally and the next governments foreign minister will follow up on it but this is what we need to demand

The retarded Russian Foreign minister and the British bastard posted a photo of world war era picture which sparked anger and hatred among 80 million of the Iranian people. Interestingly, i hear one voice from all Iranians regardless of their differences.

Why i called the Russian Foreign minister, a Fucking stupid retard is because he apparently doesn't know that AngloSaxons did the Natasha trade after Soviets collapse. They sold Russian girls in the European and American markets for sex labor and they still can be found in Europe and America. There was a day that European streets were filled with Russian pussies and every passerby spilled their sperms in their faces. God damn retard.

British guy did what he was supposed to do but as it seems Russians won't know their enemy before getting fucked in their different holes.

Afghan government officials from Farah flee to Iran

Iran is watching Afghanistan and considering its options. Fatemiyoun could easily be deployed by Iran. They would most likely sweep the western provinces with ease.

Perhaps Iran could deploy them in exchange for influence in Afghanistan ? As the Afghan government becomes more desperate they will inevitably be willing to offer more concessions.

The following excerpt is from the article above

Estimates put the number of Fatemiyoun troops Iran deployed to Syria, to fight ISIS on behalf of President Bashar al-Assad, as high as 20,000 or even 50,000. In Leaving Afghanistan, sources told FRONTLINE that Iran is now sending Fatemiyoun back to Afghanistan, with thousands already in the country.

The Afghan government has not explicitly outlawed the Fatemiyoun and has made few public comments about the militia’s presence. Instead, Rahmatullah Nabil, the head of Afghanistan’s intelligence agency from 2010 to 2012 and 2013 to 2015, told Radio Free Europe in February 2020 the Fatemiyoun didn’t pose an “immediate threat to Afghan national security,” saying several thousand had returned.

The Afghan government are already begging the Taliban to stop in exchange for a power sharing agreement.

At the end of the day though there are tens of thousands of Afghan security forces members who are trained and armed. Not to mention Afghans have an airforce and help from the US in the form of air support, funding, intelligence, etc

Like I said, 90% of the time when the Taliban take over an area, you see convoys of Afghan security forces retreating. This could be as a result of poor morale, bad leadership, corruption, lack of ammo/food, disorganization, etc However all of these members of the Afghan security forces will live to fight another day.

Only time will tell but I'm not so sure that the Taliban will be able to take big cities like Kabul very easily. The airstrikes should also take a toll on them since the Taliban are no longer in hiding. Well only time will tell. We will see.

Last edited:
This piece of trash was killed 2 weeks after threatening Iran and Shia Afghan civilians in this interview. An unknown assassin took him out despite the fact that he was in a remote mountainous base surrounded by dozens of bodyguards.

This is what he said in the interview:

“Inside Afghanistan, all the Hazaras are Fatemiyoun. I will kill Fatemiyoun and all others who are key players in the civil war in Afghanistan. I will kill thousands of Hazaras,” said the late Mullah Abdul Manan Niazi, one of the Taliban’s original leaders who was killed by an unknown assassin just over two weeks after FRONTLINE interviewed him for Leaving Afghanistan.

“Let it be a lesson in their history and to future generations,” Niazi said.

This piece of trash was killed 2 weeks after threatening Iran and Shia Afghan civilians in this interview. An unknown assassin took him out despite the fact that he was in a remote mountainous base surrounded by dozens of bodyguards.

This is what he said in the interview:

“Inside Afghanistan, all the Hazaras are Fatemiyoun. I will kill Fatemiyoun and all others who are key players in the civil war in Afghanistan. I will kill thousands of Hazaras,” said the late Mullah Abdul Manan Niazi, one of the Taliban’s original leaders who was killed by an unknown assassin just over two weeks after FRONTLINE interviewed him for Leaving Afghanistan.

“Let it be a lesson in their history and to future generations,” Niazi said.
I saw the PBS program two weeks ago and I also enjoyed the fact that he was taken out after his interview....my thought was either he was taken out by Iran directly or by Talibs themselves since they do not want lose cannons on the deck to spoil their relationship with Iran.

My Iranian friends

Be careful of COVID

I myself experienced it, but since I am too young (29) it didn't have much efficiency on me.
I am happy that you are ok my friend..now I have a question from you..

Why is it that Iranians do not pay attention to actions that minimize transmission...They are highly educated people, the Ad campaign seems good ..young care about their older generation ..so why is it that in many cases they gather and I see no masks ..no distance..I am puzzled....

Taliban have captured an area 30 km away from Kabul. The Afghan security forces gave up the area without putting up a fight. Airstrikes were reported there shortly thereafter. Fighting has also reached the center of Herat and the outskirts of the center of Kandahar city.

It seems as if the Afghan governments strategy is to hold onto the large cities and specific strategic areas while airstrikes continue and they begin to reorganize their forces. At this point though things are not looking good for them. We might see Kabul fall in a few weeks. Soon it might be the last city left standing if they're not careful.

I can't believe the US just abandoned them like this. The least they could have done is leave their airforce in Bagram airbase. The US is still deploying their airforce from bases in the Persian Gulf and aircraft carriers but will it be enough ? The Afghan government have even asked India to use their airforce but obviously India can't do anything.

As the situation deteriorates further, it might provide an opportunity for Iran to intervene. Maybe setup a buffer zone or safe haven in the western provinces with Fatimiyoun fighters ? This is probably being debated among Iranian leaders right now. I'm sure that they're watching the developments in Afghanistan with keen interest.

Realistically Iran already has several thousand Fatimiyoun fighters in Afghanistan. There are thousands more Fatimiyoun in Syria and still thousands more in Iran near the Afghan border. If Iran were to support them with drone and initially some missile strikes on Taliban positions, I'm sure that they could sweep the western portion of Afghanistan relatively easily.

Last edited:
I am happy that you are ok my friend..now I have a question from you..

Why is it that Iranians do not pay attention to actions that minimize transmission...They are highly educated people, the Ad campaign seems good ..young care about their older generation ..so why is it that in many cases they gather and I see no masks ..no distance..I am puzzled....
I cared maximum of possible

I think I took when I was shopping in hypermarket

Back
Top Bottom