What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

When the mods return, that entire thread is gonna get nuked

When the mods wake up, that entire thread is gonna get nuked
I’ll get nuked too lol
This war will probably come to a close again soon anyways. Iranians should be told how Palestinians truly feel about them. Support should be rescinded. It’s not worth it

It is what it is. I hope they can give a good kicking to the Israel which their tel Aviv strikes did. We don’t need to be involved in their war.

I wouldn't judge all Palestinians by an IDF cyber unit pretending to show Palestinian flag. Vast majority of Palestinians are good human people who respect and admire brotherly countries like Iran and Pakistan, I know some in real life and they are among my best colleagues.

IDF cyber unit is trying to create chaos here, this is clearest proof of it. If there is any doubt of PDF mods that this Israeli cyber squadron is trying to attack the narrative of truth online, there is no clearer evidence than this. Israel's reputation is in shreds, they are being attacked from every direction. This is how they will go down in flames, trying to come on forums like this sowing division and hatred to make all of us stoop down to their level and accept their horrific war crimes. It will never happen.

I wouldn't judge all Palestinians by an IDF cyber unit pretending to show Palestinian flag. Vast majority of Palestinians are good human people who respect and admire brotherly countries like Iran and Pakistan, I know some in real life and they are among my best colleagues.

IDF cyber unit is trying to create chaos here, this is clearest proof of it. If there is any doubt of PDF mods that this Israeli cyber squadron is trying to attack the narrative of truth online, there is no clearer evidence than this. Israel's reputation is in shreds, they are being attacked from every direction. This is how they will go down in flames, trying to come on forums like this sowing division and hatred to make all of us stoop down to their level and accept their horrific war crimes. It will never happen.
From my impression, most Palestinians are hostile to Iran, and our policy must adjust towards them.
I understand the complaints that the thread was being derailed by a lot of Iran talk, but when he started pulling out ISIS dogma, that was enough for me.

From my impression, most Palestinians are hostile to Iran, and our policy must adjust towards them.
I understand the complaints that the thread was being derailed by a lot of Iran talk, but when he started pulling out ISIS dogma, that was enough for me.

I wouldn't say hostile, Palestinians might have some grievances with Iran but so does Pakistan, these things can be talked out and resolved on normal human level without going to such a level of hatred. I think that member was an infiltrator from IDF cyber unit. No doubt about it.

The worse Israel's situation gets, the more aggressive and hysterical he becomes.

I’ll get nuked too lol
This war will probably come to a close again soon anyways. Iranians should be told how Palestinians truly feel about them. Support should be rescinded. It’s not worth it
I wouldn't say hostile, Palestinians might have some grievances with Iran but so does Pakistan, these things can be talked out and resolved on normal human level without going to such a level of hatred. I think that member was an infiltrator from IDF cyber unit. No doubt about it.

The worse Israel's situation gets, the more aggressive and hysterical he becomes.
If this fellow is indeed an agent..he sure succeeded in getting Iranians to have bad feelings about Palestine....so his job is done..if he actually is a Palestinian just remember he is only one and speaks for himself...The fact that his hatred is so strong is very very unusual...why would any Palestinian even if critical of Iran try soooo hard to piss off Iranians at the time when his nation would need everyone's support even if it is in a forum..,.

I have zero idea on why the mods keep banning and unbanning Flacon29 when he REPEATEDLY starts these sort of flame wars over and over and over again, etc.,

I've personally reported his anti-Iranian, anti-Shia radical extremist comments multiple times and have implored mods to permanently ban him due to his 'radical' nature yet they don't want to do anything about it. Issuing death threats against highly respected members like @SalarHaqq (amongst others) is only one of his many infractions (of which there is too many to count). You'd think that after seeing so many of his truly monstrous and heinous comments, the mods would get off their high-horse and issue some sort of grave warning, but no. I guess the rules of "everybody is welcome" are far more important than dealing with a member that constantly espouses death threats like it is nobodies business.

Best thing to do is avoid engaging him at all costs. Since we won't see any meaningful action in curbing/eliminating his invasive presence here on PDF.

To the mods, I don't care what you have to say anymore. Do something about him, he is a dangerous individual and your rules aren't going to help hide your inaction.
If this fellow is indeed an agent..he sure succeeded in getting Iranians to have bad feelings about Palestine....so his job is done..if he actually is a Palestinian just remember he is only one and speaks for himself...The fact that his hatred is so strong is very very unusual...why would any Palestinian even if critical of Iran try soooo hard to piss off Iranians at the time when his nation would need everyone's support even if it is in a forum..,.

No Aryobarzan... this guy is radicalized, he is not meant to be toyed with or entertained.

Please for the love of God, keep your distance from him.

This is why it is important to know real Palestinians in real life so that one's view cannot be swayed by some IDF cyber attackers. Knowing real Palestinian people in your life is the key to keep them in your heart with kindness.

Look at how brutally IDF is slaughtering Gaza in real life in a merciless genocide. If they can do that to real children and families, image how vicious they will be to us online. True Palestinians have nothing in common with these Zionist war criminals. Please keep them separate and never lose respect for Palestinians. IDF will try to destroy Gaza's reputation but they will only destroy their own reputation.

I will never lose respect for Palestinians. Only Gaza can fight that bravely if their people have love for their country.

I have zero idea on why the mods keep banning and unbanning Flacon29 when he REPEATEDLY starts these sort of flame wars over and over and over again, etc.,

I've personally reported his anti-Iranian, anti-Shia radical extremist comments multiple times and have implored mods to permanently ban him due to his 'radical' nature yet they don't want to do anything about it. Issuing death threats against highly respected members like @SalarHaqq (amongst others) is only one of his many infractions (of which there is too many to count). You'd think that after seeing so many of his truly monstrous and heinous comments, the mods would get off their high-horse and issue some sort of grave warning, but no. I guess the rules of "everybody is welcome" are far more important than dealing with a member that constantly espouses death threats like it is nobodies business.

Best thing to do is avoid engaging him at all costs. Since we won't see any meaningful action in curbing/eliminating his invasive presence here on PDF.

To the mods, I don't care what you have to say anymore. Do something about him, he is a dangerous individual and your rules aren't going to help hide your inaction.

No Aryobarzan... this guy is radicalized, he is not meant to be toyed with or entertained.

Please for the love of God, keep your distance from him.
he mentioned in one of his posts that he has important "backing"...so think of that...who can flash Palestine flag in the US, make death threats ..does not get banned and spreads divisive propaganda at will.....My answer..a sanctioned agent..(US or Israel) !.

PS: I have no intention of engaging him....lol

Soft-Warning - Do not discuss members. Report if you have any problem.
I’m sick of this guys complaining. He fights harder against Iran than Israel lol.

be darak be in adamha. Chera Komak mikonim be in besharifa ke ye keshvare shish milion mitonian inaro as kore zamin nabood konan

It is what it is. I hope they can give a good kicking to the Israel which their tel Aviv strikes did. We don’t need to be involved in their war.

Please do not react emotively, brother. The real representatives of Palestine are those Hamas and PIJ officials who showed themselves grateful towards Iran. This forum user however, is a typical radicalized Muslim resident of the west who unfortunately is susceptible to the anti-Shia and anti-Iranian propaganda that has been relentlessly spread for many year now by certain takfiri elements, funded by certain regimes of the region and masterminded by the zionists. The people who fall for this nonsense are too naive to recognize the zionist and western divide and rule stratagem behind this sectarianist anti-Iranian drivel.

@aryobarzan Brother, I seriously doubt he is Isra"el"i. Way too unorderly and enraged in his expression to be one. Much rather, he perfectly corresponds to the profile common to all Muslims who sadly bought into the iranophobic and shiaphobic propaganda fed to them by certain "sheikhs", TV channels, internet websites and social media, which is precisely crafted by the zionists and NATO agencies to turn them against Iran and the Axis of Resistance, and which is mostly bankrolled by the west's Saudi and Emirati lackeys.

I would say the "backing" he talks about is partly delusion, and partly stems from his knowledge that bashing Shia Muslims is "kosher" in zionist-dominated America. I mean, during the war in Syria, all western regimes closed both eyes to the hordes of takfiri so-called "jihadis" who flocked there to destroy that country, wage war and murder people. But if you notice, he has not reiterated any death threats so far after I announced that doing so would result in legal action being taken. So I'm 100% certain he's no American or Isra"el"i agent. The level of his posts doesn't match that assumption either (although it is enough to incite certain local users here against Iran and Shia Muslims).

Last edited:
Insulted Other Member/Nationality - Infraction Issued
he mentioned in one of his posts that he has important "backing"...so think of that...who can flash Palestine flag in the US, make death threats ..does not get banned and spreads divisive propaganda at will.....My answer..a sanctioned agent..(US or Israel) !.

PS: I have no intention of engaging him....lol

Sorry dadash...it's just...something about this guy genuinely concerns me. He doesn't act 'normal' and is more than willing to err on the side of blatant extremism to make his points and support his positioning.

Please keep your distance everyone, he is not meant to be taken lightly.

I guess this thread will be the temporary thread for Gaza updates until the other one gets cleaned out.

So I will post updates here

Is this from this week or earlier?

Last edited:
You know I did not believe that Biden could be worse than Trump but I guess I was wrong

Biden is being silent during a genocide, that's what it is. Disgraceful to see US indifferent to ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:
You know I did not believe that Biden could be worse than Trump but I guess I was wrong

Biden is being silent during a genocide, that's what it is.
So the assumption here is wrong... all things being equal and Orange Man at the helm would make NO difference whatsoever!
Only difference perhaps would've been his blatant tweet saying
"No President gave Isreal a more freer hand in bombing Gaza in history than me!"

The difference is perhaps expectations. At least dems got that going for them, for the time being at least!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom