What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Arab monarchs sitting on false thrones feeling awkward. One hand they been normalizing relations with Israel on the other hand talking bad about Israel will only help their enemy Iran gain more clout.

People wonder why a single powerful Arab country doesn’t exist anymore? Quite simple answer: they routinely backstab one another over the course of centuries.

You are nothing more than a barking Shia terrorist dog. And you will be in lose-lose situation which ever way you choose to approach this with me. No one will apologize for calling you a Shia extremist terrorist because that's what you are.

And yes, I know , the anti imperialist , anti-Zionist , anti USA Iranian cheerleader terrorist is threatening to go to the Zionist USA to get help against a Palestinian member he is butthurt over on a forum. Didn't I say you're a munafiq Shia terrorist.
i dont know why we iraenian must help some creature like u only must like jews must use u for our guns test see are our guns effective on some pigs or must have more power for ur hard skin

From my impression, most Palestinians are hostile to Iran, and our policy must adjust towards them.
I understand the complaints that the thread was being derailed by a lot of Iran talk, but when he started pulling out ISIS dogma, that was enough for me.
That FALCON dude was trying his best to play nice, We didnt derail post. No posts goes on without minimal derailing, thats all it was. But i dont have the stomach to post in that thread anymore. That guy reminds of pan islamic pakistan, i wonder if they are the same ppl. I am suspecting that they are. I can bet that he's probably not even a palestinian but is acting like one.

Bottom line is no one shud be allowed to call some one Shia Terrorist or insult others sects.

I’ll get nuked too lol
This war will probably come to a close again soon anyways. Iranians should be told how Palestinians truly feel about them. Support should be rescinded. It’s not worth it
This little piece of human excrement does not represent all Palestinians although he sure tries hard to make people here think he does!

Iran should join a Turkish-Pakistani-Azerbaijani alliance against NATO ? That's a joke. Shield against NATO ? LOL First of all Turkey has NATO bases on its soil. 2nd such an alliance would look like a joke compared to NATO.

The truth is that after that partial victory against Armenia, Aliyev is now upset that the Armenians are not allowing the Turkish corridor he was promised. Aliyev is in essence acting like a spoiled child screaming for ice cream, jumping up and down uncontrollably.

However the idea that Azerbaijan could stand up to Russia / Iran or even try to conquer internationally recognized Armenian territory is hilarious. Aliyev's troops sustained a minimum 30% casualty count (killed, injured, missing) and in the end didn't even attempt to take Stepanakert.

Hype is one thing but reality is another. Right now the Turkish Lira is crumbling, at an all time low. 1 USD = 8.4 Lira. a little over a decade ago, when Erdogan erased 6 zeros, 1 USD was on par with 1 Lira. Wars cost money and taking on ethnic groups and militias is one thing but against Russia and Iran, Turkey wouldn't stand much of a chance.

I mean Turkey can't even reach Azerbaijan proper. Turkey's only route to Azerbaijan is the Nakhchivan corridor, which is a deadly choke point, surrounded to the north by a long Armenian border and to the south by a long Iranian border.

Neither Russia not Iran want to annihilate and humiliate Azerbaijan, but if Aliyev leaves no other choice, his forces will be quickly annihilated with Iran and Russia spoiling the bounty between themselves. Turkey. Well Turkey could watch and bark but that's about it.

Nakhchivan.jpg
Nakhchivan2.png

I don't Understand what stargetic value it gives Iran if Azerbaijan doesn't gain it's interests in the region.. Ponder over this.

Ilham broke the back of the vile Armenians a potential enemy to you who slenders your kind day and night.. There is not a power on God's earth that can undo that man not Russia nor China.. not even a united league of aliens. Okay I went to far on the alien part.

Aside from jokes but stargetically Iran should become an ally of Pakistan-Turkey-Azerbaijan and join the league what is there to lose? You need great defensive in your area and believe me your threats are not from the region but from outside of it and you need strong allies in the region to get good backing and a shield from an outside Invasion and I mean a shield against NATO

I’m sick of this guys complaining. He fights harder against Iran than Israel lol.

be darak be in adamha. Chera Komak mikonim be in besharifa ke ye keshvare shish milion mitonian inaro as kore zamin nabood konan

It is what it is. I hope they can give a good kicking to the Israel which their tel Aviv strikes did. We don’t need to be involved in their war.

He is not even Palestinian. .at least not in spirit. His nation is in a heavy struggle yet he finds time to come and troll Iranians. Badbakht.
Literally two days ago you guys wanted to send Hezbollah, PMU, Iranian service members, and .... to die in this conflict, So let's use all of what happened here as a learning opportunity and stop jumping on all bandwagons 24/7, lets stop acting like a drama queen all the time.

Iran should join a Turkish-Pakistani-Azerbaijani alliance against NATO ? That's a joke. Shield against NATO ? LOL First of all Turkey has NATO bases on its soil.

You are burdening yourself with a failed policy and pointless.. You are not a threat militarily to anyone in the region you should know this by now cause it is a forgone conclusion.. Also being competitive with Azerbaijan is pointless for your stargetic goals nor against Turkey or anyone in the region.. Nobody likes you shitty ugly azz outside of the region but if you lose your own base regional allies.. It just weakens you.

You need to see the painting is on the wall... You need to see the bigger picture here. Also don't include Russia into this but if anyone could disrupt Aliyev interests they would have already? he marched out like a lion took what is his without being apologetic to anyone.

Iran is not a threat to Azerbaijain they are heavily armed and much stronger then tiny Israel. Conventionally they are not a walkover for anyone but a meatgrinder.. They are solid.

But throwing tantrums here is not the key but the key thing is what is in for Iran? If Azerbaijan doesn't gain it's interests and is Iran insecure or feeling unsafe and afraid of some of the regional players? If yes the answer is why? and if you the answer no? Then there is no reason getting your pants wet over Azerbaijan btw these vile Armenians are not your friends and the same goes to the other othodox. Don't get things wrong or mixed.. You should be grateful that one enemy on your borders have been subdued who wants to see your demise and prays for your eternal demise everyday..

You need to re-evaluate your political standing and it is also from a pointless angle. Your enemy is entirely somewhere else not inside the region you must wake up to this and re-adjust

Last edited:
You are burdening yourself with a failed policy and pointless.. You are not a threat militarily to anyone in the region you should know this by now cause it is a forgone conclusion.. Also being competitive with Azerbaijan is pointless for your stargetic goals nor against Turkey or anyone in the region.. Nobody likes you shitty ugly azz outside of the region but if you lose your own base regional allies.. It just weakens you.

You need to see the painting is on the wall... You need to see the bigger picture here. Also don't include Russia into this but if anyone could disrupt Aliyev interests they would have already? he marched out like a lion took what is his without being apologetic to anyone.

Iran is not a threat to Azerbaijain they are heavily armed and much stronger then tiny Israel. Conventionally they are not a walkover for anyone but a meatgrinder. They are solid.

But throwing tantrums here is not the key but the key thing is what is in for Iran? If Azerbaijan doesn't gain it's interests and is Iran insecure or feeling unsafe and afraid of some of the regional players? If yes the answer is why? and if you the answer no? Then there is no reason getting your pants wet over Azerbaijan btw these vile Armenians are not your friends and the same goes to the other othodox. Don't get things wrong or mixed..

You need to re-evaluate your political standing.. You are playing with a losing hand and it is also from a pointless angle. Your enemy is entirely somewhere else not inside the region you must wake up to this and re-adjust
STay in America and keep kissing American arse like ur idol King abdullah .You Jordanians shudnt tell us wat to do. We know better than you . It's funny u care so much yet have the face of king abdullah who is so much busy kissing Zionist arse that he blocked the gaza border. So please shut up nd don't lecture us

STay in America and keep kissing American arse like ur idol King abdullah .You Jordanians shudnt tell us wat to do. We know better than you . It's funny u care so much yet have the face of king abdullah who is so much busy kissing Zionist arse that he blocked the gaza border. So please shut up nd don't lecture us

What do you want him to let his civilians walk into warzone? This conflict will come to and end in 2-3 days time. You were nowhere to be seen all you have been claiming is I send rockets. Which is good but Hamas was never suppose to fight Israel it sort of just happened because a deterence example had to be set.

I am not lecturing you and no I am not Jordanian. Atleast Jordan has not been hit 100.000 times by Israel without replying.. What alot of Iranian refuse to acknowledge is that they set a bad example which has been undone just now twice.

Deterence is absolutely key and red-lines are absolutely key.. This is what Iran messed up by being all restraint patience? Why do you think? Modi attempted to cross Pakistan's red-line he saw what Iran was doing just taking it and he thought wait a minute I can do the same he almost got himself into a nuclear war and humiliated. Israel continued with the same shit and Hamas had to correct that error of no deterence now Israel knows there is no ''Restraint patience'' here.. Someone referred to that as Stragetic planning but that is not what it is.. You just dengerously inflated Israel's ego and it is not even healthy for themselves because ones they come down crashing to reality is gonna be hard

What do you want him to let his civilians walk into warzone? This conflict will come to and end in 2-3 days time. You were nowhere to be seen all you have been claiming is I send rockets. Which is good but Hamas was never suppose to fight Israel it sort of just happened because a deterence example had to be set.

I am not lecturing you and no I am not Jordanian. Atleast Jordan has not been hit 100.000 times by Israel without replying.. What alot of Iranian refuse to acknowledge is that they set a bad example which has been undone just now twice.

Deterence is absolutely key and red-lines are absolutely key.. This is what Iran messed up by being all restraint patience? Why do you think? Modi attempted to cross Pakistan's red-line he saw what Iran was doing just taking it and he thought wait a minute I can do the same he almost got himself into a nuclear war and humiliated. Israel continued with the same shit and Hamas had to correct that error of no deterence now Israel knows there is no ''Restraint patience'' here.. Someone referred to that as Stragetic planning but that is not what it is.. You just dengerously inflated Israel's ego and it is not even healthy for themselves because ones they come down crashing to reality is gonna be hard
Shield against NATO cannot be upheld by a NATO member state (Turkey). To even suggest this is intellectual blasphemy of the highest order.

Iran is not a threat to Azerbaijain they are heavily armed and much stronger then tiny Israel. Conventionally they are not a walkover for anyone but a meatgrinder. They are solid.

But throwing tantrums here is not the key but the key thing is what is in for Iran? If Azerbaijan doesn't gain it's interests and is Iran insecure or feeling unsafe and afraid of some of the regional players? If yes the answer is why? and if you the answer no? Then there is no reason getting your pants wet over Azerbaijan btw these vile Armenians are not your friends and the same goes to the other othodox. Don't get things wrong or mixed.. You should be grateful that one enemy on your borders have been subdued who wants to see your demise and prays for your eternal demise everyday..

You need to re-evaluate your political standing and it is also from a pointless angle. Your enemy is entirely somewhere else not inside the region you must wake up to this and re-adjust

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom