What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nobody is bragging about anything. The reason Pakistan and Turkey aren't in the discussion about Gaza is because they have absolutely no dog in the the fight besides words. Iran is in the discussion because there is a strategic link between Iran and Hamas and any serious level headed discussion about this issue will involve Iran. There are a lot of members who view this to be "bragging" but it is not. The reality is that since Iran is the only country that has actually contributed to the security and defence of Gaza, they are the only ones who can actually say they have done actions instead of words. All the usual suspects who spread toxic anti-Iran sentiment are finding it difficult to do so this time because almost nobody is able to deny that Iran is the reason that Hamas even exists and with the surge in pro-Gaza opinion, yeah it does look make Iran look good. Nobody should be surprised because Iran has been saying this for decades and nobody believed it. But nevertheless there are some members who deny basic facts and find it difficult to spread anti-Iran sentiment when the only country in the world putting up a real resistance against the complete destruction and genocide of Gaza is Iran.

Lots of exaggerations and lies here, but I will let it go to allow this initiative to move on. Btw, for you , not worshipping Iran = anti-Iran sentiment. You have an extremism issue that you need to keep to yourself.

Nobody is bragging about anything. The reason Pakistan and Turkey aren't in the discussion about Gaza is because they have absolutely no dog in the the fight besides words. Iran is in the discussion because there is a strategic link between Iran and Hamas and any serious level headed discussion about this issue will involve Iran. There are a lot of members who view this to be "bragging" but it is not.
Can you create a separate thread on that so that people can discuss Iran's help to Palestinians?

Can you create a separate thread on that so that people can discuss Iran's help to Palestinians?

Maybe in the future when things cool down. It has already been discussed extensively. The people who care about it already know about it.

The reality is that since Iran is the only country that has actually contributed to the security and defence of Gaza, they are the only ones who can actually say they have done actions instead of words. All the usual suspects who spread toxic anti-Iran sentiment are finding it difficult to do so this time because almost nobody is able to deny that Iran is the reason that Hamas even exists and with the surge in pro-Gaza opinion, yeah it does look make Iran look good. Nobody should be surprised because Iran has been saying this for decades and nobody believed it. But nevertheless there are some members who deny basic facts and find it difficult to spread anti-Iran sentiment when the only country in the world putting up a real resistance against the complete destruction and genocide of Gaza is Iran.
These are the kind of posts on a news/ update related thread that rile up people.

Maybe in the future when things cool down. It has already been discussed extensively. The people who care about it already know about it.
This is the only thing I wanted from everyone.. Anyone who wants to tell others about the help, he/ she is welcome to open a thread with good, reliable material. PDF team always appreciates good and well researched posts that attract healthy discussion.

However, if anyone just opens a thread to brag.. and to point inaction on part of others, then they are really not welcome.

How hard is it to understand for people here?

How hard is it to understand for people here?
Why do you have a habit of generalizing your sentences to a group of people instead of just the person you are replying to?
I think that could make things confusing. You are replying to Aspen, but assume that "people here" think the same as him.

I was not bragging about Iran's undeniable support for Hamas. Heck, I didn't even mention it I think. I always tried to stay on topic when people quoted me with off-topic content, and somehow I see your post that literally put all Iranians in the same category and wanted to exclude Iran related news from the discussion. Do you see the problem, bro? Sometimes it's easy to get confused on the internet because the medium is only sending text messages.

=========================================

There are so many pages on that thread.. It is not humanly possible for any mod to review each and every post. Maybe, I deleted some/ I left some, it doesn't mean I take sides.

Important msg that I gave to everyone, whenever I found my mention whenever I logged in, to not divert.

Any posts that we see in a couple of pages that may make situation worse are deleted. There's no way 100% review can be done.

Mods are not online 24/7 and people are mature enough to understand a moderator's call to calm down. If even after that people don't act on the advice, the only option that's left with a moderator, and I hate that option, is to issue infractions.

If you guys have noticed, I didn't issue any infraction, or ban any member other than a couple of Indians from that thread. It's because I feel that the issue belong to all the Muslims.. but the thread was really about news and updates.. not the history.

I am surprised to see the immaturity of some members really.
Why do you have a habit of generalizing your sentences to a group of people instead of just the person you are replying to?
I think that could make things confusing. You are replying to Aspen, but assume that "people here" think the same as him.
:disagree:

Last edited:
Heck, I didn't even mention it I think.
Good. But I would like to see that in a separate thread. It's not like we don't know.. but if you have specific details that you can back with reliable sources, you are welcome.

And I know, you were not diverting, but I was really surprised to see your response to my msg where you wished good luck to both parties.

Anyway, lets go back to that thread, and stick to the topic. We have all the time in the world, and a lot of bandwidth, to create new threads.

Please do tag me when you or Aspen create one.
Thanks.
=======================================================================
I think the issue is resolved? Or still we have to continue like this like small children?

To the Iranians. I want to acknowledge that the only country in the entire ummah who is actually doing something practical in helping the Palestinians by giving support to Hamas and arming Israel's sworn enemy Hezbollah is Iran. Rest of the ummah including Pakistan will huff, puff, show fists, ventilate, condemn, give speeches, have conferances but will actually no NOTHING. This deserves respect.

But I still Iran is dumb retard for doing such a thing!

Good. But I would like to see that in a separate thread. It's not like we don't know.. but if you have specific details that you can back with reliable sources, you are welcome.

And I know, you were not diverting, but I was really surprised to see your response to my msg where you wished good luck to both parties.

Anyway, lets go back to that thread, and stick to the topic. We have all the time in the world, and a lot of bandwidth, to create new threads.

Please do tag me when you or Aspen create one.
Thanks.
=======================================================================
I think the issue is resolved? Or still we have to continue like this like small children?
Yes, brother. It's resolved. I just felt that Iran was being excluded, and I'm not going to lie, I did feel disappointed, but I'm glad that it seems it wasn't the case. Thank you for your patience and clarification. I appreciate it, brother.

Something I want my Iranian brothers to note. Despite what differances we have. Irrespective if we are very religious or secular all of us feel for Palestinians. All of us and that includes Turks, Afghans, Algerians, Malay, Pakistani's, Iranians are revolted by what Israel is doing.

But India is actually going loopy in tryin to show they are Israel's poodles. Hindustwas in that country openly support zionists and want Muslims wiped out. Keep this in mind!

But India is actually going loopy in tryin to show they are Israel's poodles. Hindustwas in that country openly support zionists and want Muslims wiped out. Keep this in mind!
Yeah there are more Indians online defending Israel under every single twitter post than there are Israelis, This is noticed by Iranians as well as the other day i saw Iranians users were calling the Indians "پاچه خوار" on Iranian sites.

See below. Can you believe it how insanely dedicated they are to the Israeli cause? Even Israelis would not be soldier without pay (unless it's absolutely necessary).

1621199470550.png

Yeah there are more Indians online defending Israel under every single twitter post than there are Israelis, This is noticed by Iranians as well as the other day i saw Iranians users were calling the Indians "پاچه خوار" on Iranian sites.

India will pay the price for it, their reputation is being destroyed just as badly as UAE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom