What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

As long as moderators do not single out Iranians and exclude them because of the suggestions of a person with a known record of anti-Iran and anti-Shia sentiments, I'm fine with it.

I simply left that discussion and decided to spend my time where I'm welcome, @PakSword made it clear that Iranians who wanted to talk about Iran in that thread were not welcome. Apparently it's totally fine to talk about Turkey, Pakistan, Arabs, etc. on that thread, but talking about Iran and our support for the Palestinian cause (which has caused Iran nothing good but sanctions) is a taboo because it triggers some people with anti-Iranian sentiments.

Yeah, I'm not gonna allow you to lie. There are plenty of posts about Iran in that thread. The whole situation did not involve in you, it involved another member who claimed 'Iran is retaliating right now', implying that Palestinians are mercenaries fighting on behalf of Iran. @PakSword told him to refrain from making such posts. And then you got involved and started insulting me and threatening to withdraw from the thread. No such posts will be allowed, shouldn't be allowed, and will not be allowed. No is singling out Iran like you falsely claim.

You're a fan of Aliev ? LOL An autocratic oil dependent dictatorship. Pretty much a patriarchy / monarchy disguised as a Republic.

Right now what's happening is that Aliyev is acting like a child screaming for ice cream. The Armenians are unwilling to give Aliyev that "Turkish corridor" he so badly wants, therefore he's acting belligerent, but we all know how this ends. Trying to take internationally recognized Armenian territory, when Armenia has a military alliance with Russia, is like committing suicide. This is just bluster, nothing else.

I myself was never A big fan of the revolutionary guard corps short term and long term strategic planning. I still hold to some extent that their political planning could be modified for their own betterment. I like Shia ppl tho As I am big fan of Azerbaijan and Ilham Aliyev.. But the IRGC could learn something from him how to play your cards right.

I think the current IRGC are not competent but however I do believe the emerging once are good and I have seen and listened to couple of them they sounded like they could give better strategic planning in the future.

But after this conflict I have a soft spot for Iran and willing to give my support to this thread from here on out..

Waqti dar ye jamay hamun k goftam mushkelati wajud daran tu een arseh anarsari tahti unwan ziday enghelab nafuzi wujund daray. Drust, az ye kalmeh harf miyad su istifiadeh mikuneh niruhayi jawun k energy darand khawsteh hayi bala ter az man k sinnam guzashteh darand jamay ro bay sharait mi kashunand k mas aleh siyasi mi shawad k aozaye ay ijtay mayi iqtisadi siyasi mamlikat ro mirizay baham. Een inhiraf ro baygirand een darust.

Are you sure about that?

I usually don't ignore false allegations.
I am 100% sure about that. People have discussed about the blockade by Egypt, the UAE support for Israel, protests in Jordan, Iraq, etc. in support of Palestine, etc. Turkey has been mentioned a million times, particularly Erdogan's words like his condemnations, creating a peace corp, etc.

Iran is part of the Palestine-Israel conflict. Like it or not, we are part of the conflict because we are paying a heavier price than any other country in the region or the world for it.

Just check the thread again and see how many times other countries in the region were mentioned and their actions were discussed. I don't see why Iran should be excluded. That seems anti-Iranian to me.

You're a fan of Aliev ? LOL An autocratic oil dependent dictatorship. Pretty much a patriarchy / monarchy disguised as a Republic.

Right now what's happening is that Aliyev is acting like a child screaming for ice cream. The Armenians are unwilling to give Aliyev that "Turkish corridor" he so badly wants, therefore he's acting belligerent, but we all know how this ends. Trying to take internationally recognized Armenian territory, when Armenia has a military alliance with Russia, is like committing suicide. This is just bluster, nothing else.

I don't Understand what stargetic value it gives Iran if Azerbaijan doesn't gain it's interests in the region.. Ponder over this.

Ilham broke the back of the vile Armenians a potential enemy to you who slenders your kind day and night.. There is not a power on God's earth that can undo that man not Russia nor China.. not even a united league of aliens. Okay I went to far on the alien part.

Aside from jokes but stargetically Iran should become an ally of Pakistan-Turkey-Azerbaijan and join the league what is there to lose? You need great defensive in your area and believe me your threats are not from the region but from outside of it and you need strong allies in the region to get good backing and a shield from an outside Invasion and I mean a shield against NATO

Last edited:
As long as moderators do not single out Iranians and exclude them because of the suggestions of a person with a known record of anti-Iran and anti-Shia sentiments, I'm fine with it.

I simply left that discussion and decided to spend my time where I'm welcome, @PakSword made it clear that Iranians who wanted to talk about Iran in that thread were not welcome. Apparently it's totally fine to talk about Turkey, Pakistan, Arabs, etc. on that thread, but talking about Iran and our support for the Palestinian cause (which has caused Iran nothing good but sanctions) is a taboo because it triggers some people with anti-Iranian sentiments.
I am adopting neutral position and willing to help settle this matter.

PDF absolutely discourage discussions about religious schools of thought; this position is officially conveyed in Forum Rules page. This page was not written in vacuum but informed by numerous observations and exchanges of the past.

Please feel encouraged to discuss how Iran helped Hamas in this thread, or create a separate thread for this topic if you feel like it. If you present good evidence in relation, it shall be respected.

I have always maintained that people should learn to respect good evidence in discourses. Problems/misunderstandings arise when good evidence is not respected in discourses; when propaganda (or hype) is championed in the face of good evidence instead.

It also helps to carry discussions maturely in the face of difference-of-opinion. Member @Stryker1982 can show understanding and carry discussions maturely for instance.

It would be helpful if member @Falcon29 is not bashed in this thread any further. Please understand that nobody is perfect in life (and expressions). It would be helpful to forgive and move forward.

I am 100% sure about that. People have discussed about the blockade by Egypt, the UAE support for Israel, protests in Jordan, Iraq, etc. in support of Palestine, etc. Turkey has been mentioned a million times, particularly Erdogan's words like his condemnations, creating a peace corp, etc.

Iran is part of the Palestine-Israel conflict. Like it or not, we are part of the conflict because we are paying a heavier price than any other country in the region or the world for it.

Just check the thread again and see how many times other countries in the region were mentioned and their actions were discussed. I don't see why Iran should be excluded. That seems anti-Iranian to me.
If this might be of help to you, I have removed numerous posts/political content/videos in the Israel-Palestinian Conflict thread to help keep it on track and curb disinformation in it. I continue to check it on a deeper level as we speak. It takes time to fix things.

Your posts suggest that mods deliberately take sides. How many times I told EVERYONE to refrain from bragging? How many times, I told EVERYONE to not bring any country, including Pakistan/ Turkey in the discussion?

Apparently, others at least tried to follow my advice, but some people didn't.

I tried to be impartial, and people know that I don't take sides.. if still you think that I was deliberately doing that, I am so disappointed.

By the way, moderation is not a full time job. Right at this moment, I am working on an important assignment, and don't really know what kind of shit show is happening on the other thread.. In these moments, if some posts are missed, they are definitely taken care of during reports reviews (if they are reported).

PDF absolutely discourage discussions about religious schools of thought; this position is officially conveyed in Forum Rules page. This page was not written in vacuum but informed by numerous observations and exchanges of the past.

Please feel encouraged to discuss how Iran helped Hamas in this thread, or create a separate thread for this topic if you feel like it. If you present good evidence in relation, it shall be respected.

I have always maintained that people should learn to respect good evidence in discourses. Problems/misunderstandings arise when good evidence is not respected in discourses; when propaganda (or hype) is championed in the face of good evidence instead.

It also helps to carry discussions maturely in the face of difference-of-opinion. Member @Stryker1982 can show understanding and carry discussions maturely for instance.

It would be helpful if member @Falcon29 is not bashed in this thread any further. Please understand that nobody is perfect in life (and expressions). It would be helpful to forgive and move forward.

Thank you for efforts Legend. I want to just clarify it is well Hamas-Iran ties are well known and I am not in denial of that. My problem was with two specific people. One was merely related to misinformation, as Muhammed45 was spamming images of a ballistic missile in Syria and claiming Hamas released the image. It was fake and I made that known, and posted the real press release by Hamas of one of their rockets. He got defensive and started his tirade. And the other guy was claiming that the Hamas/Palestinian fire on Israel was 'Iran retaliating'. I was against this for two reasons. One, it is a lie, and meant to exonerate Iran from it's responsibility to respond on its own, to Israeli attacks targeting them. And to own to their resistance they claim they are renowned for. And two, it is disrespectful in to suggest a whole group of people are acting as mercenaries for another country, and it isn't true. After that, they started throwing a tirade claiming I was trying to discredit Iran or attacking Iran. As those few members want to push such kinds of propaganda.

I am moving forward from this and am supportive of your initiative. Just wanted to clarify what happened.

It would be helpful if member @Falcon29 is not discussed in this thread any further. Please understand that nobody is perfect in life (and expressions). It would be helpful to forgive and move forward.
Well, I'm glad that you brought it up that PDF absolutely discourages discussions about religious schools of thoughts.

I am an agnostic person. I believe in intelligent design to some extent, but I am not really into any religion. And I have never discussed anything about religion due to my lack of interest. I do have an issue with being called a Shia takfiri terrorist though. But the real question is how does PDF handle people who use strong hateful words against people of a different religion/sect? Because they seem to repeat those words again and again without any consequence. You've been failing to enforce your forum rules apparently.

If you are looking for evidence, Hamas leaders have already confirmed on numerous occasions that their missile technology comes from Iran. They also have very clearly mentioned the role of General Soleimani in the proliferation of new technology to the Axis of Resistance in the region and even called his name when firing missiles at Israel. This video is only one of many videos by Hamas officials that can be used as an evidence:

Yet, I do not understand why we shouldn't be allowed to share this information with others in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict thread to show how our endeavors and our struggle against Israel and their Western supporters have been fruitful. People keep saying that our strategies are stupid on that thread, why can't we defend ourselves? Does it seem fair to you?

If this might be of help to you, I have removed numerous posts/political content/videos in the Israel-Palestinian Conflict thread to help keep it on track and curb disinformation in it. I continue to check it on a deeper level as we speak. It takes time to fix things.
Good. If a policy is applied to everyone equally, then at least it's fair. I might disagree with the policy itself, but at least no one is singled out. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Your posts suggest that mods deliberately take sides. How many times I told EVERYONE to refrain from bragging? How many times, I told EVERYONE to not bring any country, including Pakistan/ Turkey in the discussion?

I tried to be impartial, and people know that I don't take sides.. if still you think that I was deliberately doing that, I am so disappointed.

By the way, moderation is not a full time job. Right at this moment, I am working on an important assignment, and don't really know what kind of shit show is happening on the other thread.. In these moments, if some posts are missed, they are definitely taken care of during reports reviews (if they are reported).
I never bragged about our support for Hamas though.
Well, I reiterate that if a policy is applied to everyone equally and no one is singled out, then it's fine with me. If that thread is supposed to be only for verified news, that's good. Although one might argue that PDF is a discussion forum and discussion of news is inevitable after all.

Last edited:

Nobody is bragging about anything. The reason Pakistan and Turkey aren't in the discussion about Gaza is because they have absolutely no dog in the the fight besides words. Iran is in the discussion because there is a strategic link between Iran and Hamas and any serious level headed discussion about this issue will involve Iran. There are a lot of members who view this to be "bragging" but it is not. The reality is that since Iran is the only country that has actually contributed meaningfully to the security and defence of Gaza, they are the only ones who can actually say they have done actions instead of words. All the usual suspects who spread toxic anti-Iran sentiment are finding it difficult to do so this time because almost nobody is able to deny that Iran is the reason that Hamas even exists and with the surge in pro-Gaza opinion, yeah it does look make Iran look good. Nobody should be surprised because Iran has been saying this for decades and nobody believed it. But nevertheless there are some members who deny basic facts and find it difficult to spread anti-Iran sentiment when the only country in the world putting up a real resistance against the complete destruction and genocide of Gaza is Iran.

Well, I'm glad that you brought it up that PDF absolutely discourages discussions about religious schools of thoughts.

I am an agnostic person. I believe in intelligent design to some extent, but I am not really into any religion. And I have never discussed anything about religion due to my lack of interest. I do have an issue with being called a Shia takfiri terrorist though. But the real question is how does PDF handle people who use strong hateful words against people of a different religion/sect? Because they seem to repeat those words again and again without any consequence. You've been failing to enforce your forum rules apparently.

If you are looking for evidence, Hamas leaders have already confirmed on numerous occasions that their missile technology comes from Iran. They also have very clearly mentioned the role of General Soleimani in the proliferation of new technology to the Axis of Resistance in the region and even called his name when firing missiles at Israel. This video is only one of many videos by Hamas officials that can be used as an evidence:

Yet, I do not understand why we shouldn't share this information with others in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict thread to show how our endeavors and our struggle against Israel and their Western supporters have been fruitful. People keep saying that our strategies are stupid on that thread, why can't we defend ourselves? Does it seem fair to you?
Two things:

1. PDF is incredibly active platform where new posts are noticed every second or two. It takes time to address reports as well. Every Moderator attempts to enforce Forum Rules as per one's capacity to check content (every Moderator have matters to attend to otherwise).

2. I do not see any problem with posting a tweet of an Hamas official acknowledging support of Iran in the Israel-Palestinian Conflict thread.

Back
Top Bottom