What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

OK.
As I said before, I would help you as my brother, but I don't want to make my brother delusional about having a success in these efforts ;)

Mate, i had long discussions with Arabs. All i can say is, i have underestimated enmity between you. :disagree:

But i believe they have agreed a complaint message for mods which will be sent by every poster.

The complaint message have to be approved by each community before mass sending it to GHQ.

We will include Iranians, Turks, Arabs and every other nationality who complains about current situation.

Mate, i had long discussions with Arabs. All i can say is, i have underestimated enmity between you. :disagree:

But i believe they have agreed a complaint message for mods which will be sent by every poster.

The complaint message have to be approved by each community before mass sending it to GHQ.

We will include Iranians, Turks, Arabs and every other nationality who complains about current situation.

I am sure you got a bad headache. Anyway, we need to listen opinions of other Iranian members as well, before making any decision.

@Sinan
I will explain your plan to my friends.

@haman10 @kollang @ResurgentIran @Serpentine @mohsen @Ostad @SOHEIL
@Abii @iranigirl2 @bozorgmehr @Gilamard @Falon @S00R3NA @twilight @Uhuhu@Anaoshak
@ای ایران @JEskandari @Ghulam-Alazhar

دوستان،

این ترکیه ای‌ها میخوان که انگار یه جوری مثلا وساطت کنن بینِ ما و عرب ها، به این شکل که ما و عرب‌ها و آنها یه شکایتی به مدیرای سایت بکنیم که وضع بخش خاورمیانه را درست کنند، به این ترتیب که احتمالا یک تعدادی مدیر بفرستن به اون بخش و یه کم سخت بگیرند. البته این دوست ترکمون گفت که با عرب‌ها صحبت کرده، ولی‌ در هر صورت، من که چیزی توی پرفایلش ندیدم که با اونا صحبت کرده باشه، شاید هم قبلا باهاشون صحبت کرده یا اینکه توی یاهو یا جای دیگه صحبت کرده.
در هر صورت، چند تا موضوع به نظر من رسید:
یک اینکه مدیر‌های سایت به هزار و یک دلیل که خودتون میدونید همیشه طرفِ عرب‌ها را میگیرند، بنابرین این کمی‌ به معنی‌ زمینه دادنِ بیشتر به اون‌ها برای اذیت کردن کاربر‌های ایرانی‌ هست.
دو اینکه اگه خواستید با این پیشنهاد موافقت کنید، حتما شرط و شروط لازم پیشنهاد بدید که حقوق ما رعایت بشه، به توافق نرسیدن همیشه از یک توافق بد بهتر هست. پس به یکباره جواب مثبت یا منفی‌ ندید.
البته من خودم خیلی‌ توی بخش خاورمیانه نمیرم، ولی‌ برای کاربر‌هایی‌ که زیاد اونجا هستند، این موارد مهم هست.

امّا نکته یه جالب:
من ازش پرسیدم که اگه ترول کردن زیاد هست ، خوب یک مدت بخشِ خاورمیانه بسته بشه، ایشون به من گفت که انگار این پیشنهاد را داده ولی‌ مدیران به این دلیل که ترافیکِ سایت و کسبِ در آمدش، در این صورت پایین میاد، مخالفت کردند. قضاوت با خودتون

ببخشید که سرتون را درد آوردم، این خلاصه یه بحثی‌ بود که راجع به بخشِ خاورمیانه تازگیها به وجود آمده. لطفا نظرتون را به همین کاربر ترکی‌ که پستش را نقل قول کردم ، بگید.
ممنون

Hey, Iranian bros. Can't you and Arab users make peace ?

You always go each others throat at the first opportunity.... :undecided:
The thing is, Personally i don't think the problem is with the Iranians.
It all started in the 1960's with the rising of pan-Arabism and Arabic nationalism.
And now, you add sectarianism to it too.
But of course Iranians are at fault too. Because some of them are also Chauvinistic. But they don't go around calling the Arabian Sea for the Persian sea or the Gulf of Oman for the Gulf of Iran etc.

And I've yet to see an Iranian Islamic figure saying It's OK to kill Sunnis. But I've seen plenty of Saudis, Wahabi figures saying that it's OK to kill Shia's , they are kafir according to them, especially Iranians. They are the ones promoting the violence and insults etc. Just look at this link for instance and listen carefully to what the toy gun actually says...how pathetic can you be?,
And I've read a lot of comments here since joining from Arabs saying that Shia's are kafir and they will be killed etc. Yet i have not read Iranians saying it about their Sunni brothers.(I have read about them saying it of Wahabis,Jihadist killing muslims though here, but i have also read Sunnis say the same thing)

This is less of an Iranian-all Arab issue and more of an Iranian-Arabs in the Arabian peninsula issue, particularly the Saudis,western backed Arab leaders etc.
Some of the best relations Iran has is with Oman though. And we have had no issues with each other. They were one of the few Arab countries that were against the Iraqi invasion.

There is just a lot of Iranophobia,anti-shia's, anti-Iran views and thoughts.
Whenever something goes wrong at the Arabic countries, we are always blamed...With no proof whatsoever.
For instance, the Bahrain protests.
"In June, King Hamad established the Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry composed of international independent figures to assess the incidents. The report was released on 23 November and confirmed the Bahraini government's use of systematic torture and other forms of physical and psychological abuse on detainees, as well as other human rights violations.It also rejected the government's claims that the protests were instigated by Shia Iran. The report was criticised for not disclosing the names of individual abusers and extending accountability only to those who actively carried out human rights violations."
Yet, STILL they say that Iran is involved. As i said before, god forbid it has something to do with
What I'm saying is that, its just in a lot of their ideology to hate us. Either because most Iranians are Shia's Or because we are Iranians.
While as the general view of Iranians and Shia's is

Now, i don't care for Iranians that are at fault either.
I don't care for the whole "we are the best, Arabs are lizard eating etc" all the normal insults. That's not cool.
But in most cases, the instigators are the Arabs.

I also had a discussion the other day with the Turkish brothers here about the Safavid's, which you might remember Sinan?
Where some Turkish user for instance used this as his proof of the "Safavids being Turks". And i couldn't reply because the thread was locked haha
bkCmspL.png

Yet!
at the same time, same author....
Vladimir Minorsky stated
"From the evidence available at the present time, it is certain that the Safavid family was of indigineous Iranian stock, and not of Turkish ancestry as it is sometimes claimed. It is probable that the family originated in Persian Kurdistan, and later moved to Azerbaijan, where they adopted the Azari form of Turkish spoken there, and eventually settled in the small town of Ardabil sometimes during the eleventh century."(Lol, it bugged me that i didn't get to post this before the thread was locked haha)
Anyway,i didn't Insult anyone, however i was insulted. But did not want to stoop down to their level so i just provided facts without the Insults.
There is just a lot of hate against Iranians.
Some of them might be called for but most of them aren't. And i haven't really insulted anyone per say, with the exception of calling them Stupid, Ignorant when they are, and saying things that are true. For instance the whole Persian Gulf thing the other day, I showed the guy 121 maps, from 6th to 20th century of it being referred to as the Persian Gulf. Yet the guy just refused to accept it. He even posted according to some, a fake map. (Don't know if it was), but the ones i posted predated that map with more than a Thousand years. And then HE started with the insults.

And let me ask you something Sinan....If you just happen to walk by a thread, and you see someone talking shit about the Ottoman empire, claiming it, and then say for instance "Yeah, well you Turks only made döner kebab during that time, the Ottomans were actually Greek,Arab or Persian because they spoke that language a lot in the Ottoman Empire", would you not react? And if the insults kept going on and on and get worse and worse. I think most people would react. Not all but most.

Anyway, I'm not saying all Arabs or Turks here are hating on Iranians.
I don't know you guys but You, Xenon, Yzd seem pretty cool, Yzd has made some insults towards me , or Iranians in general when we were speaking but after replying to them neutrally, with no real insults but just historical facts, he just said basically that some of the Iranians started it. And when you read the thread whenever it's an Iranian vs Arab thing going on, the Arabs are usually the Instigators...But the Iranians are also at fault most times. Saying stupid shit too.

Anyway, that's my point of view.

Last edited:
The thing is, Personally i don't think the problem is with the Iranians.
It all started in the 1960's with the rising of pan-Arabism and Arabic nationalism.
And now, you add sectarianism to it too.
But of course Iranians are at fault too. Because some of them are also Chauvinistic. But they don't go around calling the Arabian Sea for the Persian sea or the Gulf of Oman for the Gulf of Iran etc.

And I've yet to see an Iranian Islamic figure saying It's OK to kill Sunnis. But I've seen plenty of Saudis, Wahabi figures saying that it's OK to kill Shia's , they are kafir according to them, especially Iranians. They are the ones promoting the violence and insults etc. Just look at this link for instance and listen carefully to what the toy gun actually says...how pathetic can you be?,
And I've read a lot of comments here since joining from Arabs saying that Shia's are kafir and they will be killed etc. Yet i have not read Iranians saying it about their Sunni brothers.(I have read about them saying it of Wahabis,Jihadist killing muslims though here, but i have also read Sunnis say the same thing)

This is less of an Iranian-all Arab issue and more of an Iranian-Arabs in the Arabian peninsula issue, particularly the Saudis.
Some of the best relations Iran has is with Oman though. And we have had no issues with each other. They were one of the few Arab countries that were against the Iraqi invasion.

There is just a lot of Iranophobia,anti-shia's, anti-Iran views and thoughts.
Whenever something goes wrong at the Arabic countries, we are always blamed...With no proof whatsoever.
For instance, the Bahrain protests.
"In June, King Hamad established the Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry composed of international independent figures to assess the incidents. The report was released on 23 November and confirmed the Bahraini government's use of systematic torture and other forms of physical and psychological abuse on detainees, as well as other human rights violations.It also rejected the government's claims that the protests were instigated by Shia Iran. The report was criticised for not disclosing the names of individual abusers and extending accountability only to those who actively carried out human rights violations."
Yet, STILL they say that Iran is involved. As i said before, god forbid it has something to do with
What I'm saying is that, its just in a lot of their ideology to hate us. Either because most Iranians are Shia's Or because we are Iranians.
While as the general view of Iranians and Shia's is

Now, i don't care for Iranians that are at fault either.
I don't care for the whole "we are the best, Arabs are lizard eating etc" all the normal insults. That's not cool.
But in most cases, the instigators are the Arabs.

I also had a discussion the other day with Turkish brothers here about the Safavid's which you might remember Sinan?
Where some Turkish user for instance used this as his proof of the "Safavids being Turks". And i couldn't reply because the thread was locked haha
bkCmspL.png

Yet!
at the same time, same author....
Vladimir Minorsky stated
"From the evidence available at the present time, it is certain that the Safavid family was of indigineous Iranian stock, and not of Turkish ancestry as it is sometimes claimed. It is probable that the family originated in Persian Kurdistan, and later moved to Azerbaijan, where they adopted the Azari form of Turkish spoken there, and eventually settled in the small town of Ardabil sometimes during the eleventh century."
And i didn't Insult anyone, however i was insulted. But did not want to stoop down to their level and just provided facts.
There is just a lot of hate against Iranians.
Some of them might be called for but most of them aren't. And i haven't really insulted anyone per say, with the exception of calling them Stupid, Ignorant when they are, and saying things that are true. For instance the whole Persian Gulf thing the other day, I showed the guy 121 maps, from 6th to 20th century of it being referred to as the Persian Gulf. Yet the guy just refused to accept it. He even posted according to some, a fake map. (Don't know if it was), but the ones i posted predated that map with more than a Thousand years. And then HE started with the insults.

And let me ask you something Sinan....If you just happen to walk by a thread, and you see someone talking shit about the Ottoman empire, claiming it, and then say for instance "Yeah, well you Turks only made döner kebab during that time, the Ottomans were actually Arab or Persian because they spoke that language a lot in the Ottoman Empire", would you not react? And if the insults kept going on and on and get worse and worse. I think most people would react. Not all but most.

Anyway, I'm not saying all Arabs or Turks here are hating on Iranians.
I don't know you guys but You, Xenon, Yzd seem pretty cool, Yzd has made some insults towards me , or Iranians in general when we were speaking but after replying to them neutrally, with no real insults but just historical facts, he just said basically that some of the Iranians started it. And when you read the thread whenever it's an Iranian vs Arab thing going on, the Arabs are usually the Instigators...But the Iranians are also at fault most times. Saying stupid shit too.

Anyway, that's my point of view.
:tup:
Thanks for you interesting response.
BTW, it seems that you have a good ability to write long articles as well ;)

:tup:
Thanks for you interesting response.
BTW, it seems that you have a good ability to write long articles as well ;)
Haha lets just hope anyone i write it to has the ability to tolerate reading them lol :)

In any case, I hope some day that we all just get along.

I just had to add this:D

"Where some Turkish user for instance used this as his proof of the "Safavids being Turks"."

I didn't use that "as a proof of Safavids being Turks", do you have reading issues? Read what it says. And your comparision between that quote, and yours, basically a theory, is baseless.

What you need to remember with that theory is that it has little relevance to the time when Safavids rose, and especially to Shah Ismail. Obviously, even if Safavid ancestry were originally of non-Turkic origin (lets say IF, for the sake of discussion), they settled in Turkic Azerbaijan (as your quote says, according to that very theory, the Safavid ancestors adopted Azerbaijani Turkish after they settled in Azerbaijan, and that was nearly two centuries before Shah Ismail), and during all that time they would have undoubtedly have intermarriages with Turks of the region, Turks being the dominant group, and actual followers of the Safavid sect. The Safavid family even made royal intermariage with a well known Turkic dynasty, namely with the Aq Qoyunlu family. Shah Ismail was the grandson of Uzun Hasan on one side! Shah Ismail's Turkic blood is not something to be disputed, and he had even a Aq-Qoyunlu side to him like said, basically his other half, not any less significant than his Safavid half if we are to talk about his roots. Him being a poet in his native Azerbaijani is also a well known, and a significant fact. And your comparision about the usage of Persian in Ottoman Empire is groundless, as Persian was the lingua-france of the Muslim world, any educated person spoke it, much like the Latin during medieval Europe. On the other hand, Turkic was limited to its native speakers, and most of the Turkic empires had not even made the use of Turkic tongues. So its usage in Safavid Empire was indeed significant, as in comparision even Qajars in a later period would not make any use of it in their empire and state.

And apart from all that, it should be stressed that Safavid Empire was also Qizilbash Empire at the same time. This was an empire run by Turks, an empire whos military was provided by Turks.

Even the names of provinces, the titles were all Turkic. Name of a Safavid province was a Beglerbeglik, FYI. And governor of the province a Beglerbeg. Beglerbegs were exclusively chosen from various Turkic Qizilbash tribes.

Last edited:
"Where some Turkish user for instance used this as his proof of the "Safavids being Turks"."

I didn't use that "as a proof of Safavids being Turks", do you have reading issues? Read what it says. And your comparision between that quote, and yours, basically a theory, is baseless.

What you need to remember with that theory is that it has little relevance to the time when Safavids rose, and especially to Shah Ismail. Obviously, even if Safavid ancestry were originally of non-Turkic origin (lets say IF, for the sake of discussion), they settled in Turkic Azerbaijan (as your quote says, according to that very theory, the Safavid ancestors adopted Azerbaijani Turkish after they settled in Azerbaijan, and that was nearly two centuries before Shah Ismail), and during all that time they would have undoubtedly have intermarriages with Turks of the region, Turks being the dominant group, and actual followers of the Safavid sect. The Safavid family even made royal intermariage with a well known Turkic dynasty, namely with the Aq Qoyunlu family. Shah Ismail was the grandson of Uzun Hasan on one side! Shah Ismail's Turkic blood is not something to be disputed, and he had even a Aq-Qoyunlu side to him like said, basically his other half, not any less significant than his Safavid half if we are to talk about his roots. Him being a poet in his native Azerbaijani is also a well known, and a significant fact.

And apart from all that, it should be stressed that Safavid Empire was also Qizilbash Empire at the same time. This was an empire run by Turks, an empire whos military was provided by Turks.

Even the names of provinces, the titles were all Turkic. Name of a Safavid province was a Beglerbeglik, FYI. And governor of the province a Beglerbeg. Beglerbegs were exclusively chosen from various Turkic Qizilbash tribes.
@Sinan
Case in point :)

Dear @Serpentine

Can you please make these threads as sticky?

Iran sports thread
Iranian movies
Iran Tourism

These two threads are about general topics regarding Iran, and they have been updated multiple times, and it would be easier for members to access them, if they get sticky. Thanks

Done. I merged Iranian music with movies topic to make a general thread.

Do you think it's also better to merge Iran tourism thread with 'This paradise is called Iran' thread, naming it 'Iranian tourism | Pictures from all over Iran' ?

@Sinan
Case in point :)

What case in point? Read my post, what part of it do you disagree with?

Bad comparision on your part, let me ask you a question, do you understand the poetry of Khatai? So how can you say that his legacy (founder of the Safavid Empire, and the ultimate legacy of Safavids) are somehow more related to you? Most of his poetry had political, religious purpose, so the target of his activities were definetly not the Persians as we can understand.

That is exactly why I posted that quote about Khatai. What does it says? Those words are very revealing, actually.

Last edited:
رفیق این سیاستا که زمان احمدی نژاد ؟! بوده شما اینهمه ازش تعریف می کنی ,البته منم جز 2 سال آخر قبولش دارم

سلام
اصولا سیاست هدفمندی یارانه ها ، خودش یک دوره ی رکود رو برای کشور می آورد ( همون زمانی هم که اجراش کرد ، این رو گفته بودند ) این همراه شد با تحریم های به قول اوباما هوشمند ( حالا اینکه کی اطلاعات برای تحریم های هوشمند رو به غربی ها می داد جای بحث داره ) و یک نکته ای که همه فراموشش می کنند .... تو یک سال و نیم پایانی دولت ها ، بخصوص در دوره ی دوم ، اصولا کسی این ها رو جزو آدم هم حساب نمی کنه و برای انتخابات بعدی ، شروع می کنند به زیر آب زدنشون

اینکه ما ایرانی ها عادت داریم تو سال های پایانی افراد رو بکوبیم ، یک چیز شناخته شده ای هست ... مثلا همون علی دایی رو همه می گفتند پیرمرد و به درد نخور و هزارتا فحش و بد و بیراه بهش می گفتند ولی حالا اگه از همون ها بپرسی ، می گند علی دایی حتی تو سال آخر بازیگریش هم از مهاجم های فعلی ما برتر بود ....

@Sinan

@Abii @iranigirl2 @bozorgmehr @Gilamard @Falon @S00R3NA @twilight @Uhuhu@Anaoshak

دوستان،

این ترکیه ای‌ها میخوان که انگار یه جوری مثلا وساطت کنن بینِ ما و عرب ها، به این شکل که ما و عرب‌ها و آنها یه شکایتی به مدیرای سایت بکنیم که وضع بخش خاورمیانه را درست کنند، به این ترتیب که احتمالا یک تعدادی مدیر بفرستن به اون بخش و یه کم سخت بگیرند. البته این دوست ترکمون گفت که با عرب‌ها صحبت کرده، ولی‌ در هر صورت، من که چیزی توی پرفایلش ندیدم که با اونا صحبت کرده باشه، شاید هم قبلا باهاشون صحبت کرده یا اینکه توی یاهو یا جای دیگه صحبت کرده.
یک اینکه مدیر‌های سایت به هزار و یک دلیل که خودتون میدونید همیشه طرفِ عرب‌ها را میگیرند، بنابرین این کمی‌ به معنی‌ زمینه دادنِ بیشتر به اون‌ها برای اذیت کردن کاربر‌های ایرانی‌ هست.
دو اینکه اگه خواستید با این پیشنهاد موافقت کنید، حتما شرط و شروط لازم پیشنهاد بدید که حقوق ما رعایت بشه، به توافق نرسیدن همیشه از یک توافق بد بهتر هست. پس به یکباره جواب مثبت یا منفی‌ ندید.
البته من خودم خیلی‌ توی بخش خاورمیانه نمیرم، ولی‌ برای کاربر‌هایی‌ که زیاد اونجا هستند، این موارد مهم هست.

امّا نکته یه جالب:
من ازش پرسیدم که اگه ترول کردن زیاد هست ، خوب یک مدت بخشِ خاورمیانه بسته بشه، ایشون به من گفت که انگار این پیشنهاد را داده ولی‌ مدیران به این دلیل که ترافیکِ سایت و کسبِ در آمدش، در این صورت پایین میاد، مخالفت کردند. قضاوت با خودتون

ببخشید که سرتون را درد آوردم، این خلاصه یه بحثی‌ بود که راجع به بخشِ خاورمیانه تازگیها به وجود آمده. لطفا نظرتون را به همین کاربر ترکی‌ که پستش را نقل قول کردم ، بگید.
ممنون

سلام

اصولا بنده اگه خود مدیران ارشد سایت هم بیاند و وساطت کنند ، هر وقت لازم دونستم حرف خودم رو می زنم ( حتی اگه به معنی اخراج از سایت باشه ) ... به قرار داد ها و توافقات هم هیچ الزامی ندارم

@Sinan

دوستان،

امّا نکته یه جالب:

ممنون
هیچ کس نباید به عربها توهین کنه، این احتیاج به توافقنامه نداره. اصولا توهین کردن نشانه بی منطقی و بی فرهنگیه.
ولی واقعیتها رو هم باید گفت و به رخشون کشید. در ضمن اگر مستدل حرف بزنید مدیرای سایت هم کاری به کارتون ندارن. توی یه مورد که یه تاپیک علیه امام خمینی ایجاد کرده بودن با شکایت ایرانیها بسته شد، من یه مدرک مبنی بر جعلی بودن خبر براشون آوردم و خواستم که تاپیک کلا پاک بشه و اونها هم قبول کردن. بذارید عربها هر چی خواستند توهین کنن، این فقط بی شخصیتی خودشون رو نشون میده

heif shod bande khoda, badam nemiumad azash, tuie f & f khub bud.
بله بازیگر خوبی بود ولی به قول خودشون:
Karma is a bitch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom