What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Another issue is if you see Arab users in "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:"

Please don't tease them. If you see them that means "they have come with good intentions and assessing the situation."

shoma manzouresh ra nafahmidi.
To gofti ke man migam bahai bogus hast.
Abii ham goft ke age intori bashe, man ham migam islam bogus hast. source e esbaat e harf ham khodam.
gerefti?
are be har hal bahai din nist dada.kesi ham bahashun kari nadare age tabligh konan dasgir mishan

Here is one of the reasons I love Iran, it's the last place in Asia that you will find Cheetahs. And just look at the large variety of wildlife. I hope you all enjoy.
Neat mini doc, thanks.

I'm actually more interested about that weird little fox that the cameras captured, now that was neat.

Too bad lions in Iran are now extinct. They were hunted to extinction.

are be har hal bahai din nist dada.kesi ham bahashun kari nadare age tabligh konan dasgir mishan

in nazar e to hast , na nazar e oun ha va shoma ya hich kas e dige i hagh e mamnou' kardan e ounhaa ya dineshoun ya kharaab kardan e ghabrestaan hashoun ra nadaarid.

Neat mini doc, thanks.

I'm actually more interested about that weird little fox that the cameras captured, now that was neat.

Too bad lions in Iran are now extinct. They were hunted to extinction.

I have heard that only one Iranian lion is alive who lives in a zoo in Paris. But I am not sure about it...

Vaghti migan Iran keshvare jahan sevomie, nagin chera

Shomaha ba wahabiyaye arabestan donbale chi hastin, mardom to asiyaye sharghi va oroopa donbale chiyan.

Vaghti migan Iran keshvare jahan sevomie, nagin chera
Shomaha ba wahabiyaye arabestan donbale chi hastin, mardom to asiyaye sharghi va oroopa donbale chiyan.

az in nazar vaghean , va moteassefaaneh farghi beyn e Iran va arabestan nist. shia baraaye vahabi ha mesle bahai baraaye mullah ha hast.

Shoma ye nega be chand ta mojezate ghoraan bendaz shayad iman avordi
Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an
albate age nagi tasadofie!
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
Shoma ye zare in mojezate ghoran ro nega kon ta motevajeh beshi ghoran doroste
Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an
lol ma chi migim, in chi mige

Akhe gooz che rabti dare be shaghighe.

Bahse dini vase chi mikoni? Baba, ma migim ke to hich ejazei nadari begi che dini doroste, che dini ghalate. Be to hich rabti nadare.

Moteasefane, to Iran va Arabestan, dota keshvare jahan sevomi ke to gharne yekom dokoon baz kardan, amsale shoma to ghodratan. Natijasham hamin tavileyi ke mibini.

Back
Top Bottom