What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Okay, let me reveal my plan for you guys.

As you know ME section has became a very troubled place often insults flying all over the place.

There are some lunatics like Elis, Goodoldboy, etc...

So, i had a plan for mentioning every senile user from all nations ( Iranians, Arabs, Israelis and others)
in a Turkish thread and propose a mass act for correcting the ME section.

I consulted Neptune and he gave me green light. But i realised if the most active users of ME section ( Arabs and Iranians ) can't call a truce. It would be pointless.
I am afraid to tell you that your plan won't work. since I know the mentality of members who post on ME section. In addition, it would make them hostile to Turkey as well.
Anyway, I can help you with it, but do not have high hopes about it.
But i have to say that your " Whatever the Arabs do, we will still insult them" attitude is not constructive.
I never said such a thing.

@Sinan @Neptune @Serpentine
Based on what I have seen on ME section, My suggestion is closing the section, at least for 1 month, and people may get chilled out a little bit after that, and trolls may give up after temporarily closing it.

ME section can be called trolls section now, if we calculate the percentage of troll comments to total number of comments, and I am afraid that the problem cannot be solved just by having some talks between senile members.

Last edited:
I am afraid to tell you that your plan won't work. since I know the mentality of members who post on ME section.
In addition, it would make them hostile to Turkey as well.
Anyway, I can help you with it, but do not have high hopes about it.[/quote]

If i came to know you guys. You are polite and mannered fellas. This is how i can describe Iranian users. Same goes to Arab users like Blackeagle, Al-hasani, Yzd Kalifa. While they and you talking with Turkish users nothing is wrong.

But i can't recognize both of you guys when you go at each other. I bet both sides get irritated because of this way of talking. As i know both of you guys.

I never said such a thing.

Mate, you don't even say Arab but lizard-eaters and sand-dwellers. Than they call you "Arab wanna be mullahs" Than everything goes wrong, threads gets raped everytime.

If i came to know you guys. You are polite and mannered fellas. This is how i can describe Iranian users. Same goes to Arab users like Blackeagle, Al-hasani, Yzd Kalifa. While they and you talking with Turkish users nothing is wrong.
P.S. I would not call Blackeagle or specially Al-hasani as polite or mannered users. the later one is not different from atawolf for me. even I have much more respect for atawolf.
Anyway, It is not a surprise, because there is no major problem between us.
But i can't recognize both of you guys when you go at each other. I bet both sides get irritated because of this way of talking. As i know both of you guys.
Its not a surprise neither. when members from hostile nations have discussion, such things can be easily initiated.
I can bring many the same examples from turkish vs kurds or turkish vs armenians, and even in Europe section, today I saw a much worse discussion between germans and russians. but since they are a large number of Iranian and Arab users, and because some others also join the discussions it maybe have been magnified for you.

ME section can be called trolls section now, if we calculate the percentage of troll comments to total number of comments, and I am afraid that the problem cannot be solved just by having some talks between senile members.

No, discussed that issue a with a mod. (Jungibaaz) He said closing the section or mass banning the users are out of options.

After all this is a forum and owner of the forum earns money from it. Decline of use of the site will affect him. They won't accept your proposal.

No, discussed that issue a with a mod. (Jungibaaz) He said closing the section or mass banning the users are out of options.

After all this is a forum and owner of the forum earns money from it. Decline of use of the site will affect him. They won't accept your proposal.

yes, I knew it, and that's why I believe this problem won't be solved.
brother, do not waste your valuable time about it. Unfortunately, this problem cannot be solved ;)

P.S. I would not call Blackeagle or specially Al-hasani as polite or mannered users.

Mate, because you always attack each other. We had many discussions with him on sensitive subjects like (Turks gaining the caliphate, end of Ottomans etc..) We didn't use abusive words against each other.

the later one is not different from atawolf for me. even I have much more respect for atawolf.
Anyway, It is not a surprise, because there is no major problem between us.

I'm not saying anything about Atatwolf anymore.

Its not a surprise neither. when members from hostile nations have discussion, such things can be easily initiated.
I can bring many the same examples from turkish vs kurds or turkish vs armenians, and even in Europe section, today I saw a much worse discussion between germans and russians. but since they are a large number of Iranian and Arab users, and because some others also join the discussions it maybe have been magnified for you.

Agreed, but it's mods job the keep discussions at a mannered level. And ME section lacks serious moderation. If you guys manage to agree at being at ease against each other.

Next phase of the plan, will be a complaint message to GHQ from all members who agrees to join in the plan. We will request a new mod or diverting active mod/mods to ME section.

Mate, because you always attack each other. We had many discussions with him on sensitive subjects like (Turks gaining the caliphate, end of Ottomans etc..) We didn't use abusive words against each other.
Actually I don't. since these two and BATMAN and Arabian Legend are in my ignore list. but sometimes I read ignored comments and I know how they really are.

I'm not saying anything about Atatwolf anymore.
:tup:
Agreed, but it's mods job the keep discussions at a mannered level. And ME section lacks serious moderation. If you guys manage to agree at being at ease against each other.
Next phase of the plan, will be a complaint message to GHQ from all members who agrees to join in the plan. We will request a new mod or diverting active mod/mods to ME section.

I appreciate your efforts.

Actually I don't. since these two and BATMAN and Arabian Legend are in my ignore list. but sometimes I read ignored comments and I know how they really are.

I appreciate your efforts.

Give it and them a chance. Let's try first and say "we have done all we could, but failed", if we fail.

Give it and them a chance. Let's try first and say "we have done all we could, but failed", if we fail.

OK.
As I said before, I would help you as my brother, but I don't want to make my brother delusional about having a success in these efforts ;)

Here is one of the reasons I love Iran, it's the last place in Asia that you will find Cheetahs. And just look at the large variety of wildlife. I hope you all enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom