What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

As expected after the full interview, Zarif said nothing fundamentally wrong or liberal. He is just a pro diplomacy man, and that's his job.
He still is the most clean person in the Rohani admin and a highly capable diplomat.

But the interviewer is a typical dirty, corrupt, fake-revolutionary Iranian individual.

As expected after the full interview, Zarif said nothing fundamentally wrong or liberal. He is just a pro diplomacy man, and that's his job.
He still is the most clean person in the Rohani admin and a highly capable diplomat.

But the interviewer is a typical dirty, corrupt, fake-revolutionary Iranian individual.
Yes because saying that Iran Air planes being used for Syria war operations is completely in line with the national interests of the country and does not serve the enemy at all or disagreeing publicly with Soleimani after his martyrdom. You just can not say some things under the cover of honesty or diplomacy.

We need a modern day patriotic Khalkhali to deal with this huge booye gand ashghal that has affected the country. So opposite to what Zarif wants.. we need military action.. less diplomacy.

very "undiplomatic" for Iran's top "diplomat" to give a "for historical record" interview to any one while still in office....

These kinds of interviews are done many years after an official of any government is out of office.....what he has said will be used in one way or another by enemies of Iran .....but as I said under MI-6 station chief in Iran Mr. Rouhanni anything is possible ..including a 7 hour interview by his active foreign minister during nuclear negotiations and few months before elections.....What a diplomat and what a president..:undecided::undecided::undecided:

Wondering why both zionists and "Ultra nationalistic Iranians" both have in common that they are against JCPOA and hate Zarif. It is interesting.

Zarif is a diplomat, Maryr Soleimani was a millitary man. They see the world differently and it is only natural that they should disagree with eachother. Thats how it is supposed to be, and one of the main reasons we are not another failed state like Iraq or Libya. We are not a monolithic society.

Last edited:
Maybe because Iran is in undeclared war and in any war you choose your side and do not wobble from side to side...

He is a diplomat, not a millitary man. What do you expect him to do? I want to see your perspective. If you were Zarifs advisor. What would you tell him?

He is a diplomat, not a millitary man. What do you expect him to do? I want to see your perspective. If you were Zarifs advisor. What would you tell him?
If you accept to be foreign minister you tow the line..even if you disagree ..foreign minister in iran does not make foreign policy (like it or not)..he implements policy...and above all you do not put your personal agenda ahead of your country..which he did with this interview...he must look "right" even when this costs his country in middle of a war..

If you accept to be foreign minister you tow the line..even if you disagree ..foreign minister in iran does not make foreign policy (like it or not)..he implements policy...and above all you do not put your personal agenda ahead of your country..which he did with this interview...he must look "right" even when this costs his country in male of a war..

It is Zarifs job to disagree with our politics and give us the hard truth. I am certain you do not want us to end up like Saddam under Iraq, were everyone said yes sir! To please him, no matter the cost. When did Zarif place his personal agenda ahead of Iran? I have followed him closely over the past years. Zarif works very hard for what he believes is best for Iran. Correct me if I am wrong here, but this interview was made with an Iranian channel right? If you want to blame anyone, blame those who actually placed their own agendas above Irans, by leaking this interview to our enemies.

It is Zarifs job to disagree with our politics and give us the hard truth. I am certain you do not want us to end up like Saddam under Iraq, were everyone said yes sir! To please him, no matter the cost. When did Zarif place his personal agenda ahead of Iran? I have followed him closely over the past years. Zarif works very hard for what he believes is best for Iran. Correct me if I am wrong here, but this interview was made with an Iranian channel right? If you want to blame anyone, blame those who actually placed their own agendas above Irans, by leaking this interview to our enemies.
Zarif voice is one voice amongest many who make iran foreign policy..and he has done that no one denied that..but at the end you carry out the final decision if you do not like it..step down and write a book.

On the interview...if he thought such important matters spoken will stay secret then he is a naive person not qualified for his job.

Zarif voice is one voice amongest many who make iran foreign policy..and he has done that no one denied that..but at the end you carry out the final decision if you do not like it..step down and write a book.

On the interview...if he thought such important matters spoken will stay secret then he is a naive person not qualified for his job.

Yes, I agree it was very naive and stupid of him if he thought it would stay a secret. Its still his job to disagree with politics, I will admit I didnt listen to the entire interview, and I dont intend to either, but so far I didnht hear anything wrong

Yes because saying that Iran Air planes being used for Syria war operations is completely in line with the national interests of the country and does not serve the enemy at all or disagreeing publicly with Soleimani after his martyrdom. You just can not say some things under the cover of honesty or diplomacy.

We need a modern day patriotic Khalkhali to deal with this huge booye gand ashghal that has affected the country. So opposite to what Zarif wants.. we need military action.. less diplomacy.
Just look what pimpeo is saying after our pile of human excrement (miss zarif) decided to open his dirty mouth and openly started talking sh!t

Just look what pimpeo is saying after our pile of human excrement (miss zarif) decided to open his dirty mouth and openly started talking sh!t

The best response to his crap is to make sure they will not reenter the deal without full sanction removal.

He has to leave without his fukking deal if there is ever gonna be a deal.

He is a very good orator but what Iran needs is balsy field commanders and not fluent vocals.

Guys compared to other reformist, Zarif is honest. When that dirty interviewer said that the refueling of Russian bomber in Iran was against the constitution, Zarif was accurate and clean enough to counter that.

He said a true point for which I will use an example:

You run two businesses and have two managers, you like one of the businesses (battlefield) more, see a better future for it and invest more into it.
That was the situation with Zarif and Gen. Soleymani.
Zarif was not happy about that decision but accepted and worked well with it because that's what the boss decided. He directly said that this was the will of the people and he is just the servant (manager).

There is so much dirt in the current administration, why should anyone pick Zarif, probably the only honest soul there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom