What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Thanks for the link.

The first official claim was in the "crocodile" series. Also, his brother had said his brother was assassinated a few years ago on the anniversary.

AFAIK military officials haven't said anything about the explosion beyond that it was an explosion during the transportation of fuel and munitions.

اما مسئولین مختلف نظامی کشور از جمله سرلشکر فیروزآبادی٬ رئیس ستادکل نیروهای مسلح وقت، سردار شریف، مسئول روابط عمومی سپاه پاسداران و سردار حاجی‌زاده فرمانده هوافضای سپاه با رد شایعات این‌چنینی دست داشتن جاسوسان اسرائیل در این انفجار را رد کردند و علت این واقعه را ایجاد حادثه در حین جابه‌جایی سوخت و مهمات عنوان کردند.

Sorry to come back to this but I wanted to share a good article about it: https://www.armscontrolwonk.com/archive/1208343/crocodiles-technocrats-and-commanders/

If you feel mod has taken a wrong step, you can complain in the GHQ section to me. I will take a look as time permits.

However, follow the rules and provide sources (reputable news sources) and you should be fine with your discussions no matter how critical they maybe.

If you feel mod has taken a wrong step, you can complain in the GHQ section to me. I will take a look as time permits.

However, follow the rules and provide sources (reputable news sources) and you should be fine with your discussions no matter how critical they maybe.
Since I do not know how to initiate GHQ process I put the case in here for now until I find out GHQ process..Will keep it simple.

1- Original Thread headline as created by "Dariush" within first hours of reports coming in:

BREAKING: Reports of a large explosion in central Israel

2- Current Thread headline as updated by the mod 2 days after intial reports:

UPDATE: Syrian Surface-To-Air Missile Flew Way Off Course Triggering Alarms Before Exploding Over Israel

here is the case.... the initial thread headline was stating the facts on the ground and those fact on the ground still stand today ..there was a large explosion in central Israel.
Two days have passed... more info available and each side has different story as to the cause of the explosion ... as expected .

A mod reads a report that he believes is more credible...decides to change the headline.

a): the initial headline told the facts on the ground . it was not the opinion of the originator and as of today that "fact" remains to be true.

b): Updating an event as it progress does not require Thread headline change specially if the original headline statement remain a fact. ..there was an explosion in central Israel.

c): Arbitrary decision by a mod to change a valid headline with an update one sets a presidence . Numerous thread headlines which are no longer facts must therefore be Updated by the mods in order to keep impartiality . Cherry picking threads for headline update demonstrates a bias by whoever is doing it under whatever pretext.

Thanks you..

Hasan Kachlanloo was killed by Turkish border guards after significant torture including rape with a knife.

Another Iranian Azerbaijani found Turkey is not his friend unless there is a gain.

It appears that the “explosion” in Israel was a rocket engine test

thats the zionist version of the story
like the F-35 damaged by a bird
Watch this video...This is what happens when a country such as india lived in denial about COVID...Armageddon...real scenes even a movie maker can not make.
not downplaying this video or covid (although, in my opinion and in the opinion of many others, the deaths and scenarios are exaggerated because of an political agenda)

do we know exactly whats going on in this video?
this people are really in this state because of covid? not other disease?
who is saying this are not actors playing a script?
we saw the terrorists called white helmets and how they faked videos of people alegeddly hit by Assad chemical weapons
there are videos from china already exposed as fake, actors who played the same script as above...

Last edited:
thats the zionist version of the story
like the F-35 damaged by a bird

Satellite images dont lie.

Hasan Kachlanloo was killed by Turkish border guards after significant torture including rape with a knife.

Another Iranian Azerbaijani found Turkey is not his friend unless there is a gain.

Labeling an entire country for the actions of one or two border guards is beyond absurd. But whatever fits your narrative.

Back
Top Bottom