What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don’t believe the errant missile. More likely a “warning”.

Errant missile near Nuclear reactor and mysterious explosion at missile facility.

Israel is starting to look like Iran.

Seems like the sudden death of the Quds Force commander was the last straw. Still more attacks should occur and Iran should not let up.Deterrence needs to be re established

I don’t believe the errant missile. More likely a “warning”.

Errant missile near Nuclear reactor and mysterious explosion at missile facility.

Israel is starting to look like Iran.

Seems like the sudden death of the Quds Force commander was the last straw. Still more attacks should occur and Iran should not let up.Deterrence needs to be re established
The timing of the events is suspicious. Their was no Israeli air raid until the explosions were heard.

The timing of the events is suspicious. Their was no Israeli air raid until the explosions were heard.

Would the air raid sirens go off for an AD missile? If operator illuminates and Israeli jet in Israeli airspace then fires it, S-200 missile flies at up to 120,000 feet at Mach 4. Likely would be in Israeli airspace before any radar picked it up and could alert the air raid system.

Would the air raid sirens go off for an AD missile? If operator illuminates and Israeli jet in Israeli airspace then fires it, S-200 missile flies at up to 120,000 feet at Mach 4. Likely would be in Israeli airspace before any radar picked it up and could alert the air raid system.

I'd imagine considering the proximity of the launch location being so close to the border, they'd be picking up the missile on it's way up over Israeli airspace. I mean, if you were an operator, I'd imagine you may think this is a surface-to-surface missile due to speed and size and it's destination would be unknown.

If I'm not mistaken their airspace is completely laced with radars. pointing in all direction. I'd be shocked if they never caught the launching of an S-200 30 seconds after firing before reaching Israeli Airspace. They'd have ample time to take it down (because they'd already have fighters in the air)....and theirs no indication they have assuming we buy their story.

I'd imagine considering the proximity of the launch location being so close to the border, they'd be picking up the missile on it's way up over Israeli airspace. I mean, if you were an operator, I'd imagine you may think this is a surface-to-surface missile due to speed and size and it's destination would be unknown.

If I'm not mistaken their airspace is completely laced with radars. pointing in all direction. I'd be shocked if they never caught the launching of an S-200 30 seconds after firing before reaching Israeli Airspace. They'd have ample time to take it down (because they'd already have fighters in the air)....and theirs no indication they have assuming we buy their story.

Even so, the S-200 was heading right into the pathway of Dimona, and it's trajectory can be approximated probably around Dimona and the surround area. Are we expected to believe that high command would not see this as a risk? Surely they'd have taken this missile down to be on the safe side.

Even so, the S-200 was heading right into the pathway of Dimona, and it's trajectory can be approximated probably around Dimona and the surround area. Are we expected to believe that high command would not see this as a risk? Surely they'd have taken this missile down to be on the safe side.

it seems Israel bombed Syrian targets “minutes” before the launch

All "pan" roaches should be gathered up and sent to special camps to be concentrated and converted into something useful. As of now, they are a horrendous waste of matter & energy and the world will be a much better place when they have been made into something useful like organic fertiliser.

Thanks for the link.

The first official claim was in the "crocodile" series. Also, his brother had said his brother was assassinated a few years ago on the anniversary.

AFAIK military officials haven't said anything about the explosion beyond that it was an explosion during the transportation of fuel and munitions.

اما مسئولین مختلف نظامی کشور از جمله سرلشکر فیروزآبادی٬ رئیس ستادکل نیروهای مسلح وقت، سردار شریف، مسئول روابط عمومی سپاه پاسداران و سردار حاجی‌زاده فرمانده هوافضای سپاه با رد شایعات این‌چنینی دست داشتن جاسوسان اسرائیل در این انفجار را رد کردند و علت این واقعه را ایجاد حادثه در حین جابه‌جایی سوخت و مهمات عنوان کردند.

3117542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom