چون دست غرب خالیه جلوی کره شمالی

در عمل دکمه نهایی بمب کره جنوبی دست غرب باقی میمونه
کره جنوبی صاحب چتر اتمی میشه بدن تصمیم نهایی

چتر اتمی با اختیار اتمی خیلی فرق داره
اگر کره شمالی توسط بمب کره جنوبی هدف قرار بگیره تا خود امریکا در خطر خواهد بود

امریکا چنین ریسکی در عمل نمیکنه​

WTF

3088045.jpg

When you look at how Saudi Arabia has done against cutting edge drones and medium tech BMs vs how Syria has done its quite alarming how poorly Syrian air defenses are.

It’s a shame because in 2009 Syria had a better AD network than Iran. I remember a US general in testimony to Congress talking about how dense Syria’s air defense network was at the time.

The Patriot and THAAD have done a reasonably good job intercepting BMs from Yemen. Their US supplied radars have done a very good job detecting small kamikaze drones, but using fighter Jets to shoot them down is an expensive solution.

Yes, some Houthis and Iranian attacks have made it thru the air defense shield. But overall I think one cannot be too unhappy with the air defense performance in comparison to a country like Syria where it is abysmal and maybe 20% of all targets get intercepted.

When you look at how Saudi Arabia has done against cutting edge drones and medium tech BMs vs how Syria has done its quite alarming how poorly Syrian air defenses are.

It’s a shame because in 2009 Syria had a better AD network than Iran. I remember a US general in testimony to Congress talking about how dense Syria’s air defense network was at the time.

The Patriot and THAAD have done a reasonably good job intercepting BMs from Yemen. Their US supplied radars have done a very good job detecting small kamikaze drones, but using fighter Jets to shoot them down is an expensive solution.

Yes, some Houthis and Iranian attacks have made it thru the air defense shield. But overall I think one cannot be too unhappy with the air defense performance in comparison to a country like Syria where it is abysmal and maybe 20% of all targets get intercepted.

درسته که مساوی نیستن
ولی موفقیت حوثی ها بیست درصد کمتر نبوده
حوثی ها پاتریوت رو اشباع نمیکنن

فیلمهای میدانی رو دقیق ببین و قضاوت کن
سعودی ها خالی زیاد می بندن

موشک هایپرسونیک اسراییل در برابر یک عدد موشک بوک

پهپاد و موشک متوسط حوثی برابر چهار عدد اخرین ورژن موشک پاتریوت

به علاوه وزن ماله کش های پاتریوت رو حساب کن

راستش ندیدم کسی برای موشک بوک ماله بکشه​

They're good systems by all accounts but the only thing Iran has against them is sheer volume of incoming missiles (and weapons of differing types), that and the more advanced Re-entry vehicles sporting better anti-ABM capabilities but those are much lesser in count compared to cheaper models (Imo). I think Iran is currently trying to diversify and expand its launching platforms (as evidence by the recent disclosure of the Multi-BM launching system) in order to maximize opening salvo quantities in an attempt to circumvent Saudi/American/Israeli AD networks using massive numbers alone (not really new knowledge, quite well known in-fact).

This is where the speculation part of the equation comes into question as it really does depend on what side of the argument one chooses to err on: that being Iran has 4,000-5,000 (possibly even more) missiles and long-range offensive weaponry within its inventory, or they don't have as much as are trying to get off a devasting first-strike etc, etc....

Where the truth lies I can't really say but I've always operated under the idea that Iran's missile stockpiles are huge (surface-to-surface) as they've been producing them non-stop ever since the 80s. Like with many other things, we're just going to have to wait and see exactly how this plays out.

I have my doubts but not overly cynical about the entire scenario, if that makes sense lol.

This retard himself is made in Scotland. Just to remind, his essay was a Scientific theft, written and translated by a Pakistani student in scotland.

You will hear many interesting things from this liberal of a mullah whose house doesnt even right fully belong to himself. If this liberal had slightest belief in Islamic rules then he wouldve set himself on fire. His house can be called Ghasbi where all of his prayers are religiously refused. And he is wearing prophet's clothes ironically. In history we have had similar figures to this guy, West lovers like Yeltsin, Gorbachev, S. M. Khatami, Qajars, Pahlavis, etc.

But unlike what @Aramagedon suggests, i find this mullah so similar to Abu Mousa Ashaari. A naive retard who turned a complete victory on the Battlefield of Seffein victory to a complete defeat for Muslims Army. Amr ibn Al-As after deceiving him told him, you are like a donkey loaded with books. Thousands of books cannot make a human out of a donkey. Amru despite being enemy of Shias was so smart and his words are still applicble to people like Rouhani. Lol

The interception rate is much higher in Syria now. TheImmortal is saying anything once again. For Saudi Arabia, their interception is average but nothing more

They're good systems by all accounts but the only thing Iran has against them is sheer volume of incoming missiles (and weapons of differing types), that and the more advanced Re-entry vehicles sporting better anti-ABM capabilities but those are much lesser in count compared to cheaper models (Imo). I think Iran is currently trying to diversify and expand its launching platforms (as evidence by the recent disclosure of the Multi-BM launching system) in order to maximize opening salvo quantities in an attempt to circumvent Saudi/American/Israeli AD networks using massive numbers alone (not really new knowledge, quite well known in-fact).

This is where the speculation part of the equation comes into question as it really does depend on what side of the argument one chooses to err on: that being Iran has 4,000-5,000 (possibly even more) missiles and long-range offensive weaponry within its inventory, or they don't have as much as are trying to get off a devasting first-strike etc, etc....

Where the truth lies I can't really say but I've always operated under the idea that Iran's missile stockpiles are huge (surface-to-surface) as they've been producing them non-stop ever since the 80s. Like with many other things, we're just going to have to wait and see exactly how this plays out.

I have my doubts but not overly cynical about the entire scenario, if that makes sense lol.

Iran has not been producing Surface to air missiles since the 80’s. The missiles it had in the 80’s were supplied by other countries (Libya and North Korea).

Also the best BM that the Houthi’s have is comparable to the Qiam which itself is based on a Scud missile.

In regards to intercepting a missile, Iran has warheads with higher re entry speed which make the energy penalty of an interceptor like the Patriot unable to intercept them. Add in things like a MRV warhead (Emad) and it becomes even more difficult. Thus only the THAAD could have a chance to intercept those.

But for an organization like the Houthi’s to have Qiam level tech at this stage is still a big accomplishment. But for the Saudi’s to be able to detect small kamikaze drones that can do immense damage (see Armenia-Azeri war) at such a high % is pretty impressive. It is not easy detecting small UAVs something that Iran, Israel, etc know first hand.

Iran has not been producing Surface to air missiles since the 80’s. The missiles it had in the 80’s were supplied by other countries (Libya and North Korea).

Also the best BM that the Houthi’s have is comparable to the Qiam which itself is based on a Scud missile.

In regards to intercepting a missile, Iran has warheads with higher re entry speed which make the energy penalty of an interceptor like the Patriot unable to intercept them. Add in things like a MRV warhead (Emad) and it becomes even more difficult. Thus only the THAAD could have a chance to intercept those.

But for an organization like the Houthi’s to have Qiam level tech at this stage is still a big accomplishment. But for the Saudi’s to be able to detect small kamikaze drones that can do immense damage (see Armenia-Azeri war) at such a high % is pretty impressive. It is not easy detecting small UAVs something that Iran, Israel, etc know first hand.

Considering the fact that only for a tiny fraction of the claimed hits evidence was shown, I am a bit puzzled about your seemingly unquestioning faith in the truthfulness and reliability of Saudi propaganda proclamations.

This retard himself is made in Scotland. Just to remind, his essay was a Scientific theft, written and translated by a Pakistani student in scotland.

You will hear many interesting things from this liberal of a mullah whose house doesnt even right fully belong to himself. If this liberal had slightest belief in Islamic rules then he wouldve set himself on fire. His house can be called Ghasbi where all of his prayers are religiously refused. And he is wearing prophet's clothes ironically. In history we have had similar figures to this guy, West lovers like Yeltsin, Gorbachev, S. M. Khatami, Qajars, Pahlavis, etc.

But unlike what @Aramagedon suggests, i find this mullah so similar to Abu Mousa Ashaari. A naive retard who turned a complete victory on the Battlefield of Seffein victory to a complete defeat for Muslims Army. Amr ibn Al-As after deceiving him told him, you are like a donkey loaded with books. Thousands of books cannot make a human out of a donkey. Amru despite being enemy of Shias was so smart and his words are still applicble to people like Rouhani. Lol
He was fool but it wasn’t his fault when the retards in imam Ali army so the devil muayawia made a trick of racing the Quran the khawarj told imam Ali to stop the fight and do the tahkeem but after the dirty trick from Amr bin al As they went back to imam Ali and told him he was right but he was also wrong for letting them doing the tahkeem even though they asked for it in the first place!!. Imam Ali wanted ibn Abbas to do the tahkeem but the khawarij wanted abu musa al ashari even though abu musa was against imam Ali from the beginning when he stoped many people to join him in the battle of the Jamal.

today is the same story I bet rouhani will blame khamenai for his failure when khamenai said the west is not trustable they assisted on negotiating anyway now when he tells them they he was right they going to tell him but you approved the negation with the west😂

The UK has locked up its entire population of 68 million for a year, brutally cracked down on protests and has passed a bill giving police more powers to shut down protests. The irony is nauseating.

Is that his abaa? They make abaas in taly? Never mind that it's despicable of him to be wearing it as foreign made, I'm still intrigued about abaas being made in Italy. Was this a commissioned work using the country's hard currency or do they make them en masse in Italy for everyone? Knowing this disgusting barrell of excrement, she probably commissioned some fruity boys in Italy to make something that someone in Qom can do for a fraction of the cost and for better result in every way. I wouldn't be surprised if this disgusting waste of matter has machine made or foreign hand made carpets in his nasty trash home. I would rather this carcass be wrapped in foreign fabric and not defile real Persian carpets with it's filthy filthy body in the landfill it lives in. Anyplace she and zarif sleep becomes defiled as a proverbial landfill...

Back
Top Bottom