What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It would be easier to list what is made by them...shorter list...

Now this is not unique to them most second tier military hardware companies suffer from this. Incase of commercial systems it is acceptable but when you do this for a military hardware then you are just a system integrator and an assembly house.

In the US there is a "requirement" that for mass production systems all US military components must have two sources and at least one source has to be in the US...single source only allowed if the suppliers is in the US...I am sure Russia and China have similar requirements.

Iran is the 4th independent military hardware supplier to my knowledge with something similar in some domains like missiles and drone systems and hopefully they will extend this to all others..

Last edited:
Not sure if this was mentioned here, but a few days ago Syrian gov along with Russia launched missiles and airstrikes at various diesel/fuel markets, along with various other targets in the Turkish controlled areas of northern Syria. Probably targeting illegal fuel trade going into Turkey ? Were any of the missiles / components perhaps provided by Iran ?

It seems that Iranian missiles / drones are constantly hitting targets in Iraq, Syria and Yemen recently.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was mentioned here, but a few days ago Syrian gov along with Russia launched missiles and airstrikes at various diesel/fuel markets, along with various other targets in the Turkish controlled areas of northern Syria. Probably targeting illegal fuel trade going into Turkey ? Were any of the missiles / components perhaps provided by Iran ?

It seems that Iranian missiles / drones are constantly hitting targets in Iraq, Syria and Yemen recently.

I believe the attack by SAA/Russian forces was carried out by two-TOCHKA ballistic missiles and SMERCH 300mm HEAVY MLRS systems.

What a joker. After 2006 I seriously doubt if they even have the balls to mess around with Hezbollah again.

And the response from Iran

how dare he talks about Hezbollah missiles targeting civilians, while the zionist bomb gaza everyday and killing childrens an innocent people.
even in war times Hezbollah never attacked civilians. but i guess if you repeat the lies over and over again people will believe you.

Back
Top Bottom