What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What are you talking about? Iran managed to turn the tide in Syria by having at its height no more than 5000 boots in the ground.

Humanitarian he says. Who are you kidding? The Saudis and Emiratis have used every trick they have and still aren't able to defeat the Houthis.

I don't want to repost the report but Solemani went to Moscow distressed and defeated. The map on the table and handed over the energy rights of syria and sovereignty to Putin.

There's a savage on the throne. It's called MBS. His mercenaries literally sawed a journalist in a foreign country. That's pretty savage. And yet they lost the war in Yemen.

MBS is indeed a soft guy. I am being frank with you and also the same goes to the MBZ guy from UAE. They are heavily influenced by liberalism and all that nonsense.

Imagine if the Turks, Azeris, Uzbeks, Indonesians or Algerians were there? They would have alienated them or the Pakistanis. They are more savages. They don't really care about things like that it would have been a genocide and the UN would have been exited. Example if I was on the throne my actions and approach would have been entirely different there. I would have not accepted UN broked ceasefire or considered any humantarian concerns to begin with or given them entry into that area at all I mean these UN imbeciles

Imagine the mental gymnastics one has to undertake to suggest that the Saudis and Emiratis have slowed down in a war that has caused 250.000+ casualties, millions of people in poverty and a widespread cholera outbreak.

The damage has been limited and the airstrikes were targetting only houthi operations and didn't want to destroy Sanaa'a buildings or city in itself. So they have been going very gentle on them to be fairly honest. The humantarian crisis comes from the Houthis blocking the food and stealing them from the populations

Last edited:
Remember the last time when the Houthis bombed Riyadh through the use of drones, and @Titanium100 came here in rage to suggest that the Saudis were losing patience and might assemble a coalition of pro-Arab forces to invade Iraq and perhaps even Iran?

Today, the Houthis have bombed Abha International Airport in southern Saudi, destroying a plane in the process, and now suddenly this clown @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq pops up in this thread by trying to downplay Iranian capabilities.

All mad because Iran doesn't give a shit about their technological edges, their American/Israeli patrons and their supposed prowess.

I don't want to repost the report but Solemani went to Moscow distressed and defeated. The map on the table and handed over the energy rights of syria and sovereignty to Putin.

MBS is indeed a soft guy. I am being frank with you and also the same goes to the MBZ guy from UAE. They are heavily influenced liberalism and all that nonsense.

Imagine if the Turks, Azeris, Uzbeks, Indonesians or Algerians were there? They would have alienated them or the Pakistanis. They are more savages. They don't really care about things like that it would have been a genocide and the UN would have been exited. Example if I was on the throne my actions and approach would have been entirely different there. I would have not accepted UN broked ceasefire to begin with or given them entered into that area at all.
How did Iran hand over the energy rights of Syria when they didn't belong to Iran in the first place? LOL And what energy rights? The oil fields of Syria are in the eastern regions of the country which have been under the control of the ISIS and the United States. They were never under Iranian control to begin with. Have a look at the Syrian map from the beginning until now to know who controls where.

You call a man that orders his mercenaries to saw a journalist in pieces soft? You call a guy that has literally imprisoned all of his political opponents in his family and close circles soft? Seriously?

What could you have done that the Saudis haven't done already in Yemen? They have bombed all the civilian and military infrastructure of Yemen, causing over 200,000 deaths. They begged the UN for a ceasefire. They know what a quagmire they're in, they just don't know how to get out of it without losing face and more reputation. The Yemenis made the Saudi Army look like a bunch of amateurs and caused widespread criticism about their training and competency.

now suddenly this clown @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq pops up in this thread by trying to downplay Iranian capabilities.

All mad because Iran doesn't give a shit about their technological edges, their American/Israeli patrons and their supposed prowess.

Try to re-read the thread why I replied. I am allergic to bs. I saw someone short of claiming we landed on the outer galaxy solar systems while attempting to drag others down you have nothing to do with them.

I personally support the Houthis in carrying these sneak attacks on the Saudi territories. I hope these limited damages get over-coverage. We need to de-sanction them and raise populism against them in Saudi arabia and abroad. People don't really hate the houthis but we will make them hate them. Public perception changes slowly by the day.

They don't give a shit about you either. But you are the one talking about them in here day and night.

Last edited:
How did Iran hand over the energy rights of Syria when they didn't belong to Iran in the first place? LOL And what energy rights? The oil fields of Syria are in the eastern regions of the country which have been under the control of the ISIS and the United States. They were never under Iranian control to begin with. Have a look at the Syrian map from the beginning until now to know who controls where.

Look I agree with you these oil fields were never under the Gov't control since the war started but there are still some oilfields in the Assad held areas and the plan was to sign these and the others in the eastern to Russia. Hence the oil and gas fields not much remains under Assad held territories but still what remains it goes to Russia. That is the deal and if Syria returns back to one after political settlements and new elections then the energy rights would still go to Russia.

This is what it means the energy rights has been handed over while 20% of the gas and oil is in Assad held areas but still goes to Russia. Assad can't make any unilateral decisions without Putin sanctioning them

Look I agree with you these oil fields were never under the Gov't control since the war started but there are still some oilfields in the Assad held areas and the plan was to sign these and the others in the eastern to Russia. Hence the oil and gas fields tho not much remains under Assad held territories but still it goes to Russia. That is the deal and if Syria returns back to one after political settlements and new elections then the energy rights would still go to Russia.

This is what it means the energy rights has been sold off
What oil fields? Please be specific about what you talk about. What oil fields were under Iranian control that were handed over to Russia?

Iran had 2 main reasons to intervene in Syria: 1. Keep a friendly government in place near Israel, preferably Assad himself, 2. Prevent the ISIS or similar radical anti-Iranian groups to raise to power in the region. Not only both objectives were accomplished, but as a bonus point, we increased our military presence in Syria and almost established a path from Iran to the Mediterranean Sea. How did we lose the war?

What oil fields? Please be specific about what you talk about. What oil fields were under Iranian control that were handed over to Russia?

Iran had 2 main reasons to intervene in Syria: 1. Keep a friendly government in place near Israel, preferably Assad himself, 2. Prevent the ISIS or similar radical anti-Iranian groups to raise to power. Not only both objectives were accomplished, but as a bonus point, we increased our military presence in Syria and almost established a path from Iran to the Mediterranean Sea. How did we lose the war?

You lost in that you intially failed to contain the insurgency hence the Russian invasion occured in 2015 under Iran conceding defeat in the meeting. Your own battle was over from 2015 and what came onwards was Russia's battle. Assad remained in 1 part of 3 partitions. Everyone remained! sort off.

But anyways. My point is that Russia is in effective control over these territories and what goes and comes of decisions falls under them unilaterally where as the US and Turkey have also the unilateral decision making in their own territories.

Making the Iranian militais, Assad gov't, SDF, the Rebels of equal footing hence they are by definition proxies in the larger stargetic point of view. turning into just merely a Russian proxy. You have to have the desire to be the boss running the show but never happy with being turned into a proxy for someone else agenda

Last edited:
You lost in that you intially failed to contain the insurgency hence the Russian invasion occured in 2015 under Iran conceding defeat in Moscow meeting. Your own battle was over from 2015 and what came onwards was Russia's battle. Assad remained by in 1 part of 3 partitions. Everyone remained! sort off.

But anyways. My point is that Russia is in effective control over these territories and what goes and comes of decisions falls under them unilateral where as the US and Turkey have also the unilateral decision making in their own territories.

Making the Iranian militais, Assad gov't, SDF, the Rebels of equal footing hence they are by definition proxies
Iran never intervened in Syria officially before the ISIS was formed. We had military presence in there, as we have been there since 1980s, but our military presence in Syria was restricted to military advisors and bodyguards for Assad. We directly and officially intervened in Syria after the ISIS became an issue in 2014 - 2015.

But nevertheless, the rebels never even got close to toppling Assad. Assad stays in power, Iran has more control over Syria than it had before, our presence in Syria is so strong that Israel is jumping up and down from anger every day, and the ISIS and anti-Iranian rebels have become completely nullified against our interests. I don't see what we lost in Syria.

Iran never intervened in Syria officially before the ISIS was formed. We had military presence in there, as we have been there since 1980s, but our military presence in Syria was restricted to military advisors and bodyguards for Assad. We directly intervened in Syria after the ISIS became an issue in 2014 - 2015.

But nevertheless, the rebels never even got close to toppling Assad. Assad stays in power, Iran has more control over Syria than it had before, and the ISIS and anti-Iranian rebels have become completely nullified against our interests. I don't see what we lost in Syria.

I don't want to prolong this topic as it has been over-discussed. But according to Solemani the battle was lost. In his Moscow meeting. Iran also had 200.000 forces in Syria fighting alongside gov't. Which means the Rebels handily beat you in the battle

I don't want to prolong this topic as it has been over-discussed. But according to Solemani the battle was lost. In his Moscow meeting. Iran also had 200.000 forces in Syria fighting alongside Assad
Soleimani never said that. In fact, Soleimani said that the battle was won.

What Moscow meeting are you referring to?

200,000 forces? Seriously? LOL The Quds Force has barely 5,000 personnel. If you add Zeinabiyoon and Fatemiyoon as well, it will be 35,000 personnel at most. Hezbollah has around 25,000 personnel and probably about another 20,000 reservists. Obviously not all of them were involved as Hezbollah needs them in Lebanon for its own security and for a potential war against Israel. Are you saying that Iran sent an additional 120,000 people to the front? LOL

I don't want to prolong this topic as it has been over-discussed. But according to Solemani the battle was lost. In his Moscow meeting. Iran also had 200.000 forces in Syria fighting alongside gov't. Which means the Rebels handily beat you in the battle

Their top general admit to it himself but the posters here will never do

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom