What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That "Mojaher-4" sure looks like an IAI Heron (possibly Turkish Heron) to me.
iai-heron.jpg

There are a few different varieties of Heron and Mohajer-4 and they do look similar in some regards. However the little picture on twitter claiming to be a Mohajer-4 in Syria appears to have an antenna sticking out the top near the front end, just like the Heron, so there's a good chance you're right.

Syrian's do deploy Iranian drones though, that's for sure. If they were smart, they would invest more heavily in drones, even smaller drones for frontline use. Iran has such a large variety for basically any situation, from small, kamikazi, to large high end variants. The economic limitations are probably preventing the Syrians from seriously expanding their arsenal. In some cases, Syrians would rather just use their old Sukhois to strike targets since they already have them available.

View attachment 715543

I'm sure many of you have heard that the Chinese Sinovac vaccine seems to be much less effective than European/American/Russian variants. Figures in Brazil show 50.4% efficacy rates. However Turkey has stated that it's over 90% effective but Indonesia has claimed 65.3%. Supposedly the Sinopharm vaccine seems to be more promising. The Iranian vaccines should also be decent since they took a while to produce and were not rushed out as quickly, but only time will tell. I don't usually trust BBC too much and they've even been banned in China, however these numbers have been widely reported. In any case it seems that Iran has made the right choice going with Russia.

How effective is it?
It's hard to say at this point in time.
One Chinese study published in scientific journal The Lancet, only has information from the first and second phase trials of CoronaVac in China.

Zhu Fengcai, one of the paper's authors, said those results - based on 144 participants in the phase one trial and 600 in the phase two trial - meant the vaccine was "suitable for emergency use".
CoronaVac has been undergoing phase three trials in various countries. Interim data from late-stage trials in Turkey and Indonesia showed that the vaccine was 91.25% and 65.3% effective respectively.
Researchers in Brazil initially said it was 78% effective in their clinical trials, but in January 2021 revised that figure to 50.4% after including more data in their calculations. Earlier in November, their trials were briefly halted after the reported death of a volunteer, but resumed after the death was found to have no links to the vaccine.
Sinovac has been approved for emergency use in high-risk groups in China since July.
In September, Mr Yin of Sinovac said tests were performed on more than 1,000 volunteers, of which "some only showed minor fatigue or discomfort… no more than 5%".

What about the Sinopharm vaccine?
Sinopharm, a Chinese state-owned company, is developing two Covid-19 vaccines, which, like Sinovac are also inactivated vaccines that work in a similar way.

Sinopharm announced on 30 December that phase three trials of the vaccine showed that it was 79% effective - lower than that of Pfizer and Moderna.
However, the United Arab Emirates, which approved a Sinopharm vaccine earlier this month, said the vaccine was 86% effective, according to interim results of its phase three trial.

View attachment 715543
No,its a lot smaller and the tail planes are square,its one of these,an israeli Searcher
Product_Gallery_825X515_SEARCHER_MK_III__02.jpg

The russians went and cheated iran over the s300 deal just so the israelis would sell them these little toys. Stupid fvcking russians......:tsk:

No,its a lot smaller and the tail planes are square,its one of these,an israeli Searcher

The russians went and cheated iran over the s300 deal just so the israelis would sell them these little toys. Stupid fvcking russians......:tsk:

They bought those Israel drones in exchange for not selling S-300 to Iran? I thought Iran had S-300 for a long time and got similar missiles already?

They bought those Israel drones in exchange for not selling S-300 to Iran? I thought Iran had S-300 for a long time and got similar missiles already?
We signed the S300 deal in 2007 and it was delivered in 2015. He is talking about the Russian delay in fulfilling the deal.

@serenity since you mentioned it..and important for China too.

Few years later (after Israeli deal) Putin came to Iran and went directly to Supreme Leader's office straight from the airport and sat besides him and said Russia will never do this kind of stupid things to allies again (withholding military deliveries and voting against them in the security council). Since then he has kept his words and his support of Syria and Iran indicates that he now understands Empires long term plans for Russia.

Thank You for the correction. So that is a Russian UAV above Idlib, not Iranian.

Last edited:
Thank You for the correction. Since the Searcher was never exported to Turkey then that means that Israel is also flying UAVs over Edlib. Gee I wonder if they are doing areal reconnaissance on behalf of the "jihadis"?
They probably are ..Israel's proxy army in Syria is also called IDF (Israeli Decapitating Forces)..lol:taz:

Now they're even talking about only partially activating the S-400 since they badly need spare parts for the F-16's, drones and their tank project is stuck in the mud without vital foreign components. The S-400, they still don't even have the algorithms from the Russians.
PLEASE also dont forget that TUrkey also invested time, effort and money into the F-35 program only for US to kick Turkey out of it entirely and permanently.

Good post.

I am not sure some people understand here that it is not up to Iran to declare war to Israel in Syrian and Iraq name, and responding from their teritory would be exactly that, I hear many times Iranian military and civilian leaders repeating this, basicly if any of these countries end up in war with Israel because of Iran, that would be huge mistake and counter productive... At the end no country would invite Iran and allowed Iran military presence if Iran is firing missiles every two days from their teritory to Israel... And 97% of Israel claims are pure BS and propaganda, every succesfull Israel military action they recorded and showed publicly one hour later... 97% of their claims are simple BS, and most of the time they actualy target Syrian air dedense assets...In some attacks they hit Iranian backed troops and even Hezbollah but it is up to Syria and Iraq to decide when there will be response from their teritory, Iran can do some low level response on its own but I think it is general agreement between Iran-Syria that it is up to Syria to decide when will be major response and if it will be in first place. Iran has strategic goals in Syria, and it is not to start war now, that would be very stupid... Greatest blow to Isreal would be if Syria is liberated

ما اینجا حرص توربوفن میخوریم و اقایون حوزه و فرهنگ حرص رقص مردم رو

اصولا سه بار به غلط کردن و گه خوردن انداختن یه
بچه شده امضای اقایون
-----------

در مورد نامداری قضیه فرق داشت و تا حدودی توجیه داشت و سایت قمار بازی راه انداخته بود
و چند باری به گه خوردن افتاد و به هفت جدش خندید

Last edited:

Here, Morell cites Normal Roule. Norman Roule is an old analyst on Iran and a harsh critic as well.

One wonders how similar the two are. If Blinken or Biden share 50% thought process with Roule, you may conclude the JCPOA is dead dead.

Likes of Khamenei and Normal Roule will never make deals. Wars yes but deals no. Not even a tactical deal.

Back
Top Bottom