What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Israel hit Damascus. Six hours later San'aa was hit.

the drones were shout down. It is now the 5th day they made the same claim but San'aa was hit with several airstrikes from fighter jet. The primitive drones are finding hard to penetrate Yemen gov't space they have lost close to 10.000 at this point.

Damascus was hit and hours later San'aa was hit. No other areas except these two were stroke

the drones were shout down. It is now the 5th day they made the same claim but San'aa was hit with several airstrikes from fighter jet. The primitive drones are finding hard to penetrate Yemen gov't space they have lost close to 10.000 at this point.

Damascus was hit and hours later San'aa was hit. No other areas except these two were stroke

Your profile says you are in early 20s and it does sound like it.

Yeah. I believe everything that comes out of KSA media. 10000 cheap drones were hit by 10000 Saudi patriot missiles. You just bankrupted the whole KSA.

Oh wait.
KSA uses 2-4 missiles per drone. So 20000-40000 Patriot missiles.

Your profile says you are in early 20s and it does sound like it.

Yeah. I believe everything that comes out of KSA media. 10000 cheap drones were hit by 10000 Saudi patriot missiles. You just bankrupted the whole KSA.

Oh wait.
KSA uses 2-4 missiles per drone. So 20000-40000 Patriot missiles.

Don't be an illiterate you don't need patriot to down a primitive drone. Yemen Gov't doesn't have Patriot they still down them on daily basis. Made an advance on them in Marib

Don't be an illiterate you don't need patriot to down a primitive drone. Yemen Gov't doesn't have Patriot they still down them on daily basis. Made an advance on them in Marib

I tried to find you a source that you cannot deny about patriots batteries inside Yemen.

Saudi media did not tell you guys, Houthis hit the King palace in Riyadh. Did they?
Read it in WSJ. It is interesting.

Finally, KSA should use the UN initiative to bring peace to Yemen and cut down civilian casualties and their own war expense.

Adios and best of luck. This is my last comment.

I tried to find you a source that you cannot deny about patriots batteries inside Yemen.

Saudi media did not tell you guys, Houthis hit the King palace in Riyadh. Did they?
Read it in WSJ. It is interesting.

Finally, KSA should use the UN initiative to bring peace to Yemen and cut down civilian casualties and their own war expense.

Adios and best of luck. This is my last comment.

Why not just claim we send a missile into past and stroke Ganghis Khans army in 1200s before invading china.

You brought sources that may not even be related to each other but either way you don't need patriots for primitive drones.

Saudi has refused to stop it nor accept any UN initiative.

Saudi Arabia will continue to treat Houthis as terrorists, says Saudi UN representative:

Saudi Arabia will continue to treat Yemen's Houthis as a terrorist organisation despite a US decision to lift the designation on the group, according to the kingdom's permanent representative to the United Nations, Reuters reported.

There has been no other official response from Riyadh to the announcement on Friday by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Friday that Washington would, effective Feb. 16, lift the terrorist group designation.

"Despite this, we will still deal with the Houthi militia as a terrorist organisation and address its threats with military action," Abdullah Al-Muallami, told Saudi-owned Asharq News in remarks retweeted by the kingdom's UN mission on Saturday.

Last edited:
General Soleimani in Gaza military parade ❤️
3061338.jpg
3061337.jpg

——-
Flight trackers online data show disruption of flights in Abha, Jeddah and also Riadh.

Last edited:

——-
Flight trackers online data show disruption of flights in Abha, Jeddah and also Riadh.

Lmao. man i don't know why you would lie this much and what is there to gain.

the flight trackers you posted is contradicting you completely in fact the only place with air-travel ban is imposed by the saudis is the one over Yemen while air-traffic buzzing over saudi skylines

propo.png

Try to check your own stuff before posting them. never go full retard

Last edited:

—————
KSA twitter accounts report resumption of traffic in Jeddah and Riadh. They confirm it was halted.

In a different account, Irbil airport is reportedly hit!! Not officially confirmed.

Update: Now officials confirmed it.

The situation in Sinjar stays volatile.

Hot 24 hours starting with Damascus.

Last edited:

In a different account, Irbil airport is reportedly hit!! Not officially confirmed.

The situation in Sinjar stays volatile.

Hot 24 hours starting with Damascus.

:lol: I give up on you. You have now outdone yourself. Posting from your own twitter whatever:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom