What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The problem of these guys like the Jason guy is they do not see how much Biden has gained through collaboration with EU and Canada.

The world for the Jason guy and his likes is Israel and Saudis. Any action is measured based on their though process.

They ignore the highly risky rise of China. They ignore the fact that US has little long term gain from ME.

They need more than one shock to wake up.

This “desert” is even more worthless for Biden and Americans. Americans want to pull out of ME right now. Biden cannot pull out because of saving face but he knows what Americans want and he knows how much he can gain by better relationships with EU.

Likes of Jason guy, Rubin, etc breath Iran, sleep Iran, dream Iran. Up to the point of losing their sense. Losing the big picture for US.

For the average American, killing an Iranian general has little value. You get more credit if you pull out of Middle East NOW.

My sentiments are with you but the United States is bound to the Middle East by those very same two countries.

Israel has unmitigated/overwhelming, support/control over various political and institutional organizations in the U.S. that ensures America heeds to whatever the Israelis want. On the other hand, Saudi Arabia is a strategic key-stone for U.S. regional policy in the MENA region and represents a red-line of sorts. Other smaller nations like Kuwait, UAE, Jordan and Qatar are much the same but they're total puppet regimes with little power and are subservient to the United States and only really act as military FOB stations.

The only way America is going to leave the region (and this really only is a maybe) is if they get into a disastrous war that sees 10s of thousands of Americans dead and costs them 100s of billions if not trillions in capital.

Last edited:
My sentiments are with you but the United States is bound to the Middle East by those very same two countries.

Israel has unmitigated/overwhelming, support/control over various political and institutional organizations in the U.S. that ensures America heads to whatever the Israelis want. On the other hand, Saudi Arabia is a strategic key-stone for U.S. regional policy in the MENA region and represents a red-line of sorts. Other smaller nations like Kuwait, UAE, Jordan and Qatar are much the same but they're total puppet regimes with little power and are subservient to the United States.

The only way America is going to leave the region (and this really only is a maybe) is if they get into a disastrous war that has 10s of thousands of Americans dead and costs them 100s of billions if not trillions in capital.

I'd say another way for them to leave the region would simply be the collapse of the Saudi Government.

I don't think they can have this kind of regional presence without Saudi Arabia.

Israel has unmitigated/overwhelming, support/control over various political and institutional organizations in the U.S. that ensures America heads to whatever the Israelis want. On the other hand, Saudi Arabia is a strategic key-stone for U.S. regional policy in the MENA region and represents a red-line of sorts. Other smaller nations like Kuwait, UAE, Jordan and Qatar are much the same but they're total puppet regimes with little power and are subservient to the United States.

The only way America is going to leave the region (and this really only is a maybe) is if they get into a disastrous war that has 10s of thousands of Americans dead and costs them 100s of billions if not trillions in capital.

The average Republican or Democrat American wants to pull out NOW.

The love of a minority in US for Israel would not change the fact that their status is at stake and they are losing the bigger game.

They don’t give an F for Saudis by the way.

Last edited:
The average Republican or Democrat American wants to pull out NOW.

The love of a minority in US for Israel would not change the fact that their status is at stake and they are losing the bigger game.

They don’t give an F for Saudis by the way.

I respectfully disagree, I mean maybe I agree with you about Saudi Arabia since even the Americans know that the house of Saudi's power is tenuous at best and prone to destabilization rather easily as was shown by the recent assassinations and power plays by MBS which could one day end up throwing the nation into a bloody internal power-struggle between the 100s of inbred princes. But Israel has always been a bi-partisan (Democrat and Republican) rallying flag that nearly all U.S. politicians will support no matter what since Israeli supporters, manifested through many different political, financial and other institutions which will coerce and force the establishment into doing so (supporting Israel) if they haven't already pledged their undying fealty: Not to mention the strong radical Christian Evangelical Zionist contingent that enjoys quite the strong base of support (their influence lies where it matters most, there is a radical Christian problem within the higher-echelons of the military believe it or not, amongst other things....).

Whilst Iran is still advancing its own objectives in the region (amicable effort given all that's gone down recently), Israel will still be a red-line for Americans whether we like it or not.

Quite frankly, Israel and Iran will have to come to open-blows at one point sooner or later since Hezbollah's strength and Iran's expansions hasn't been adequately curtailed in-spite of all of Israel's efforts to curb it. When such a confrontation will go down is beyond me, but the where is pretty obvious. For now, the Iranian nation needs to find out a way to remedy its internal security issue and root out all the Israelis conducting covert operations/spying and those working with them. This is a point of great embarrassment for Iran and might be the greatest security risk if Israel decides to start assassinating Iranian leaders left, right and center once a war gets going.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree, I mean maybe I agree with you about Saudi Arabia since even the Americans know that the house of Saudi's power is tenuous at best and prone to destabilization rather easily as was shown by the recent assassinations and power plays by MBS which could one day end up throwing the nation into a bloody internal power-struggle between the 100s of inbred princes. But Israel has always been a bi-partisan (Democrat and Republican) rallying flag that nearly all U.S. politicians will support no matter what since Israeli supporters, manifested through many different political, financial and other institutions which will coerce and force the establishment into doing so (supporting Israel) if they haven't already pledged their undying fealty: Not to mention the strong radical Christian Evangelical Zionist contingent that enjoys quite the strong base of support (their influence lies where it matters most, there is a radical Christian problem within the higher-echelons of the military believe it or not, amongst other things....).

Whilst Iran is still advancing its own objectives in the region (amicable effort given all that's gone down recently), Israel will still be a red-line for Americans whether we like it or not.

Quite frankly, Israel and Iran will have to come to open-blows at one point sooner or later since Hezbollah's strength and Iran's expansions hasn't been adequately curtailed in-spite of all of Israel's efforts to curb it. When such a confrontation will go down is beyond me, but the where is pretty obvious. For now, the Iranian nation needs to find out a way to remedy its internal security issue and root out all the Israelis conducting covert operations/spying and those working with them. This is a point of great embarrassment for Iran and might be the greatest security risk if Israel decides to start assassinating Iranian leaders left, right and center once a war gets going.

The average Republican or Democrat American, not politician.
The average Joe the plumber, the one who votes, wants to pull out NOW.
The politicians will need their vote at some point.

Having casualties will not necessarily make US pull out unless it is a chronic never ending war in a worthless land.
US pulled out from Vietnam and not from Japan/pacific. The difference was the stakes were higher in Pacific.

Many parts of what you said is correct. However there is a big difference between Jason Brodsky and Blinken or Bernie Sanders.

Last edited:

کمک نظامی چین به عربستان، برای موازنه قدرت میان ریاض و تهران
در سالهای اخیر، رسانه های غربی گزارش هایی از نقش چین در پیشرفت ظرفیتهای سعودی در ساخت و توسعه موشکهای بالستیک دور برد، ارائه داده اند. به گزارش شبکه «سی ان ان» ریاض نوعی تکنولوژی از چین خریداری کرده تا بتواند به کمک آن زرادخانه خود را در چارچوب موازنه قوا با ایران، تقویت کند. سلاح های چینی و خطرات آن، مناقشه هایی را در واشنگتن به راه انداخته که نگرانی در مورد آن، حتی از شبح سوخوی روسیه که توسط امارات خریداری شده نیز بیشتر است

ارین جان
فرصت کردم بخونمش الان
سورس مقاله العرب هست
پروپاگاندا خالص به نظر من​

So what is going on with BBC and UAE...They are crapping all over UAE for two days now non stop....

What do U guys think ..Did UAE not pay the monthly ransom to BBC. are they trying to get ride of this Sheikh and stick with MBZ..

I be interested to see your views on that..can not calculate myself...lol

PS: if you get a chance visit Middle East forum the "cutting edge Tech" I put a lot of stuff ..so did the Turkish guy..lol all peaceful and civilized..

China did anal COVID swab of US diplomats.

Here we witness fingering an arse with plausible deniability.

Trump supporters are infuriated and are crying for avenge. They call Biden soft.

“Deterrence is lost. For every fingered American, 10 Chinese diplomat should be fingered.”

Last edited:
@skyshadow ..Thanks for your Hi res photo of the drone swarm..That post is now locked so I could not "edit" the post photo....Any how your photo will remain there so will do that job..

Back
Top Bottom