What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

how about u try to prove me wrong with some facts instead of asking questions like a 5 yr old kid? cant do that ? I talk from information. I have thought and spent a great period of time studying these things. Take a guess what sort of family (sect) I grew up in. I'll tell you but try to guess.

You seems have some resentment on Erdogan, how about AKP party ? Do you also have similar resentment ?

Just look on this verses:

1611384130170.png

1611384837966.png

1611385038300.png

1611385098933.png

There is no "OR" in the verses if we look on word per word verse, so the one who divide their religion is regarded as committing the biggest sin.

I am not interested about your family or knowing that. You come off like someone who didn't do enough research to even warrant an answer you wrote down a conspiracy theory. I asked for your age because you seem rather young. Try to restudy that. You will find your answer
what conspiracy theory did i give? If sumone needs a research its you. You remind me of that Pan Islamic Pakistan guy.

Do you have any knowledge to counter me with? Anything that u know to counter argue? or do u wanna just say pointless useless thing that are not related. Its obvious why u wanna talk about other stuff instead of being able to provide ur own Hadith facts. Cuz u obviously know Jackh*t about this issue.

You seems have some resentment on Erdogan, how about AKP party ? Do you also have similar resentment ?

Just look on this verses:

View attachment 709636
View attachment 709646

View attachment 709647
View attachment 709649

There is no "OR" in the verses if we look on word per word verse, so the one who divide their religion is regarded as committing the biggest sin.
Listen bro, I was not brought up in a family where they differentiated between muslims. To be more specific, I wasnt born in a shiite family, nor does my family ever beat their chests yelling they are sunni.

So if im speaking here on the side of the supporters of the royal blood of the prophet (saws) its not because im sectarian. Its because these moron are traitors in my eyes and will forever be. That guy erdogan, i will never forget how he conspired with his western partners and sent a bunch of Jihadi terrorists into syria thru Turkey.

Turkey gave exclusive entrance to these morons who sell mother's in the markets in exchange of cigarrette. This criminal wont fool me , do u understand? Nor will I forget how this guy bought Isis oil and sold it to EU at a premium price. Erdogan was the MAIN CONSPIRATOR. THE MAIN CONSPIRATOR. Nothing that happened wudve been possible if Erdo had refused.

Wat do u think it means wen he talkS about praying in the Umayyad mosque? BE HONEST AND TELL ME. This statement alone proves that this criminal is DADDY for Isis. How will he visit the Umayyad mosque? AFTER ISIS BULLDOZES THRU DAMASCUS? Is that how?

Its not about sectarianism. The only sect people like this can belong to is the sect of treason. How shud I consider this moron who funded and aided and abated those who sold mothers and widows in SEX SLAVE MARKETS?

He is an egomanic who thinks he's the savior.

Last edited:
What are you talking about ? A few years ago Turks were saying that their bases around Idlib pocket were the new borders of Syria and that it belonged to Turkey. How many Turkish bases have SAA already encircled since then ? They also took Saraqib back from the Turkish proxies despite Turkey sending drones and losing hundreds if not over 1000 proxy fighters in the conflict.

Now you think SAA can't take a few villages back in the south ? Russia is already bombing the Turkish proxies on almost a daily basis and that has been going on for a long time. Also please don't compare Turkey to Russia. Russia has 7000 nuclear warheads and is a leading military powerhouse. Turkey is economically broken currently and is a middle power at best.

Turks could probably get to Damascus if they sent in their entire military but it would be extremely costly. Again wars require funding / revenue to wage. Just look at the Lira right now and the state of Turkey's economy. Where is the funding going to come from ?

Now from an economic standpoint, Turkey is economically not in a good place and it would only be worth it if there was something to gain from waging such a costly war. The Americans currently control the oil so what would Turkey gain then ?

How much would it cost on a daily basis to hold onto Syria with constant sabotage attacks / rebellions by Arabs, etc Also look at all the various fronts Turks are currently supporting. Libya, Syria, bases in northern Iraq, Armenia, etc.

At this moment thinking that Turks would send in their entire army into Syria is ridiculous. In 2012 Erdogan promised that he would be in Damascus praying the next year. It's as realistic as the Saudi's saying that they would defeat the Houthis in a few weeks tops.

Also what makes you think this conflict would lead to WW3 ? NATO is a defensive pact and right now the EU/NATO are very unhappy to say the least with Turkey.

So what you are saying is or assuming that Russia will start WW3 for Idlib or Assad? I am I hearing you correctly? Russia will not confront Turkey over such irrelevant buffer zone. In fact Russia won't even confront Turkey even if it had all of Syria except for big matters such as closure of the Istanbul strait etc etc.

Turkey won't leave that area and will use it as buffer zone and build cities in these buffer zones because it won't take everyone in. Turkey keeps whatever it has taken plus new territories on the SDF areas.

1. If Assad regime were to instigate or lets just say if Russia had to chose between them it will chose Turkey and back out after they re-negotiate their rights for the energy rights in Syria with Turkey and Tartous port remains same. Which means Russia has secured it's two main objectives plus Russia has alot of trade ties with Turkey over 100s of billions worth.

2. With or without Russia if a Conflict involving Turkey were to start they will reach Damascus in no time as Russia won't have enough manpower to contain them nor can the Assad regime. So it will reach Damascus as the war goes on and if Russia is taken out of the occasion the process will only hasten.

3. In such miscalculation which the Russians will never do because they understand the terrain and military realities. It will involve alot of other players will be drawn in such conflict and it won't be an isolated incident as it is to big of a conflict to remain such.

4. Israel will jump in such conflicts and seize Lebanon and South Syria and they would want to make it quickly before Turkey reaches Damascus and re-draw new border lines.

Russia is completely satisfied with current status-quo as it has sealed the energy rights over the gas and oil in Assad held areas and keeps the assad militias irrelevant by letting Israel bomb them contineously which shows who is the boss and keeping Assad there.

The only thing keeping Syria in balance are the US and Turkey who also hold territories of their own whereas the US has the countries most oil over 70% of the oil and gas is being drilled by US companies

Last edited:
What are you talking about ? How many Turkish bases have SAA already encircled ? They also took Saraqib back from the Turkish proxies despite Turkey sending drones and losing hundreds if not over 1000 proxy fighters in the conflict.

Now you think SAA can't take a few villages back in the south ? Russia is already bombing the Turkish proxies on almost a daily basis and that has been going on for a long time. Also please don't compare Turkey to Russia. Russia has 7000 nuclear warheads and is a military powerhouse. Turkey is economically broken currently and is a middle power at best.

Turks could probably get to Damascus if they sent in their entire military but it would be extremely costly. Again wars require funding / revenue to wage. Just look at the Lira right now and the state of Turkey's economy. Also look at all the various fronts they're currently supporting. Libya, Syria, bases in northern Iraq, Armenia, etc.

What makes you think this conflict would lead to WW3 ? NATO is a defensive pact and right now the EU/NATO are very unhappy to say the least with Turkey.

Turkey never wanted Saraqib just a buffer Zone. the Rebels took over the entire of Mount Zawiya these places were never regained after losing them days prior but they lost Saraqib. Turkey was never fighting in Saraqib or interested in that it slaughtered some SAA ragtag militias to set an exemple which they did. That was the main thing.

As if anything Surrounding Turkey or can surround them cause they can move in and out of these places ain't nobody is surrounding Turkey.

Turkey holds 10-15% of Syria with authority. I never said anything about NATO involvement. It will still potentially create a massive WW3 due to the location and dragging in all allies in the region. It is no go for the Russians for an irrelevant area.

All in All. Russia has invaded the territories Assad holds currently his just a puppet but Turkey and the US are keeping things in balance

Last edited:
Turkey never wanted Saraqib just a buffer Zone. the Rebels took over the entire of Mount Zawiya these places were never regained after losing them days prior but they lost Saraqib. Turkey was never fighting in Saraqib or interested in that it slaughtered some SAA ragtag militias to set an exemple which they did. That was the main thing.

As for anything being Surrounding Turkey or can surround them cause they can move in and out of these places ain't nobody is surrounding Turkey.

Turkey holds 10-15% of Syria with authority. I never said anything about NATO involvement. It will still potentially create a massive WW3 due to the location and dragging in all allies in the region. It is no go for the Russians for an irrelevant area.

All in All. Russia has invaded the territories and Assad is just a puppet but Turkey and the US are keeping things in balance

As for anything being Surrounding Turkey or can surround them cause they can move in and out of these places ain't nobody is surrounding Turkey.

All in All. Russia has invaded the territories and Assad is just a puppet but Turkey and the US are keeping things in balanc

Is this 10-15 percent for you?

1200px-Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg.png

Turkey does not control 10% of Syria. Take into consideration that half of Idlib is controlled by Al Nusra and there's no way. The rebels + Turkey maybe around 10%. So I guess you don't know how to read or count ? Also the amount of land an army controls doesn't matter as much as its strategic or economic value/significance.

Also your earlier comment about Israel invading Lebanon shows how naive you are. What happened in 2006 ? Israel's invasion of Lebanon failed badly. Since then Hezbollah has grown and expanded its arsenal significantly.

Why do you fake Turks come here to talk nonsense ? Like that Turk a few weeks ago saying that Turkey could buy nuclear weapons from Australia. LOL

Then you must have failed math during school :enjoy:

#Syria (01/01/2021):

- #SAA-Russia : 118730,8 Km^2 (63,17%)

#SDF-USA : 47541,96 Km^2 (25,57%)

- #Rebels-Turkey : 18684,4 Km^2 (10,12%)

- #ISIS : 2138 Km^2 (1,14%)

As if anything Surrounding Turkey or can surround them cause they can move in and out of these places ain't nobody is surrounding Turkey.

All in All. Russia has invaded the territories Assad holds currently his just a puppet but Turkey and the US are keeping things in balance

What I initially meant was Rebel+TR. As for the other things lets agree to disagree..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna ask actully about something else that has been on my mind lately regarding Navid Afkari

Navid_Afkari.jpg

Was there any evidence of Afkari commiting murder in that protest? I am not defending him to be fairly honest and anyone who commits murder should be dealt with in just manner and according to Shariah. But the question is did he really commit the murder

Last edited:
گروه عراقی «الوعد الحق» مسئولیت عملیات پهپادی علیه عربستان سعودی را برعهده گرفت

Back
Top Bottom