What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Did anyone here see Mosul on Netflix? God...that scene with the IRGC colonel was so ridiculous. :lol:

In reality many Iranians think like him including Kurds

There were no Iranian or allied groups in Mosul, as the US conditioned air support for their absence. The mannerisms of the colonel was out of character for an high-ranking IRGC officer as well; too slick; unrealistic encounter (cigarettes for ammo...like really?); etc.

That scene was added for propaganda reasons: to depict 'Persian' arrogance against Iraqis and underscore that Iran is a foreign and unwanted force in the country.

It was all too obvious. The rest of the movie was quite decent tho.

Last edited:
@Philosopher @mohammad45

Bro, I have question on you, does Shiah also use hadith compiled by Bukhari and Muslim ?

As Sunni, I also believe that Ali should lead Muslim instead of Abu Bakr after our prophet passed away.
Then there's no difference between us .I humbly request you to read this post until the end because there is sumthing to discover in the end. PLEASE.

They always point fingers at the Shias saying " oh they object to rule of the Khilafah of the companions". But the point here is to analyze how any leader shud be elected. BY VOTES AND DISCUSSION.

So, in case there are many candidates available, 30 out of 100 people can say " well, i think candidate A wud be a better choice to lead us", 25 may say, " oh well I think Candidate A lacks in thus and thus quality so Candidate B shud be the leader" Then the other might have other opinions altogether. This is an acceptable process.

So if a shia at any time of history has the opinion that the true ruler based on merit and right was to be sumone else than who got forcefully elected then that doesn't make them a heretic. This whole narrative that they are, is a Wahabist Yankee arab treasonous tactics to suppress a group of people who have always been loyal to the Royal Bloodline of Muhammad (saws).

The true Bloodline of Arabia is not the Bloodline of Umayyad (Abu Sufian, Yazid etc) nor the bloodline of Al saud, It is the bloodline of prophet muhammad (saws) itself. And people need to understand this. The islam that we know from mainstream history is far from historical truths. As this history was written down during the rule of umayyad tyrants. They are always desperate to make sure that they portray that the blood of the companions are as holy as the blood of Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) himself. And all the lies are being exposed today.

HOW ? Look at the world. Look who are in EXILE. LOOK WHO DONT HAVE ANY LEADERS LEFT. Look who have sold out to those who wants to terminate Islam and muslims FOREVER. Look who these ppl are. And look at who is leading the resistance. Look at who have realized how vulnerable the future existence of Muslims are. Look at who are America and Zion's number one enemy on the Planet. WHO ARE THEY ? They are those who are followers and supporters of the Prophet's family. They are those who are the defenders and followers of those who carried the VERY BLOOD of the prophet in their veins.

Who are they ? They are the shias, They are IRAN. All you need to know to realize the true history of Islam is to look at the world today. God's forces are here. They are strong and they are prepared. They have a country. They have a sacred army, They have a leader. They are pushing thru all odds and all obsatcles, thru all the economic injustices and sanctions. They are not in exile like those leaderless people who havent been honest enuf to see the real history. Read about Khurasan Hadith.

All the garbage that we hear from those who do not know the real history and the yankee arab traitors who have betrayed God is only to suppress the followers and defenders of the TRUE ROYAL BLOODLINE OF ARABIA. WHY? Because as soon as you realize to which bloodline the loyalty of every muslim lies, then these so called FAKE ROYAL MONARCHIES will become obsolete. They will no longer exist. People will reject their Loyalty and overthrow them .

This is Wats happening with SAUDI ARABIA and this is wat happened with the UMAYYAD traitors. THIS IS THE REASON WHY 11 DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF THE PROPHET WERE MURDERED. YES THATS RIGHT THEY WERE ALL KILLED AND WIPED OUT. 90% of the people only know wat happened till hussein (as). But they never try to find out wat happened after him. After him, there were many generations of direct DESCENDANTS of the prophet. Wanna know wat happened to them? Each one of them was POISONED.

The horrible thing was, They werent killed at once. Each generartion came and were poisoned. From father to Son. When they Became a youth or older, they were MURDERED. GRADUALLY. OVER THE YEARS. THEY WERE WIPED OUT. THEY WERE EXTERMINATED. There is a reason why they dont go deeper into wat happened after the murder of Imam Hussein (as). Because if people find out wat happened to the coming generetion of direct descendants of the prophet over the next 200 years then people wud realise the TRUE GOAL of this extermination.

"AS LONG AS A PERSON CARRIES THE ROYAL AND SACRED BLOOD OF THE PROPHET (SAWS) HIMSELF, THEN THEY POSE A THREAT TO THOSE WHO HAVE USED ISLAM TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RULE". This is wat happened. This is why the prophets(SAWS) family was EXTERMINATED. This why the so called muslims are now in Exile and getting their A*ses kicked, and they are without leaders or representatives. While those who recognised true history HAVE A NATION. HAVE AN ARMY. HAVE A LEADER (many leaders) and most important HAVE A RESISTANCE. THE TRUTH IS IN THE OPEN. ALL THATS NEEDED IS A SET OF EYES TO SEE. LONG LIVE THE FLAGS OF KHURASAN.

Jews in Biden administration
изображение_2021-01-22_174248.png

I don't know about the rest of them, but Eric Lander is a very good choice for the Office of Science and Technology Policy. He certainly deserves the position.

They are Jewish but potent choices.
Check this out:
Stop erasing Sephardim.

Jews in Biden administration
View attachment 709409
It’s their country so personally I really don’t care who they chose. However, as an Iranian I don’t see a problem if Jews are appointed. Why should it bother me? Zionist is another thing however. And to be even more clear. You can be a Zionist and not even Jew and vice versa. Personally I’m not really down with how much slandering Jews get in this forum.

also, the main Jew missing in that list is Bernie sanders. What a visionary that man is!

It’s their country so personally I really don’t care who they chose. However, as an Iranian I don’t see a problem if Jews are appointed. Why should it bother me? Zionist is another thing however. And to be even more clear. You can be a Zionist and not even Jew and vice versa. Personally I’m not really down with how much slandering Jews get in this forum.

also, the main Jew missing in that list is Bernie sanders. What a visionary that man is!
Indeed. Many Jews are in fact against the actions of the state of Israel and disagree with people like Netanyahu. Noam Chomsky and Bernie Sanders are just two well-known examples of it.

The current map of the SYRIA showing who controls what.

syria.jpg

In the spring, I'm assuming that the following will be the SAA's primary objectives:

1) SAA can take Al Barah and fill in the southern flank, get close to the M4

2) The rest of the areas along the M5 MUST hold onto current holdings and repel all rebel offensives. This will be vital. especially along Saraqib. Note: Russian military police are now stationed in Saraqib.

3) The SAA can then threaten the M4 which is the life line of the Idlib rebel enclave. They would then continually soften up targets like Jisr Al Shugr, Arihah, Muhanbal, which all lie along the M4.

4) Take back a vital target like Arihah or Muhanbal, That will effectively split the Idlib enclave in half and deal a death blow to the rebel cause there. Idlib proper will then be threatened from the south, east and north east. On the other hand those areas will be hotly contested since they are so vital to the future of the Idlib pocket.

Syria 2.jpg

Other vital targets include the M45 and 420 highways up north. Targets like Al Atara, Sarmada, Ad Dana would be great for the SAA since they would effectively sever Turkey's main artery into the Idlib enclave.

The 56/60 highway, which connects Jisr Al Shugr to Idlib, almost connects, but does not connect into Turkey and is much more mountainous, therefore more difficult to traverse. Note the towns of Saqin, Khafr Takarim, and Armanaz that are in between Jisr Al Shugr and Idlib proper.

So basically by cutting off vital supply routes and taking little chunks of territory one step at a time, the SAA can effectively cripple the rebels in Idlib.

Of course Turkey will be hard pressed to let the M45 / 420 highways go. They will most likely deploy their drones in response. This is where Syrian air defenses, missile tech, Russian aviation assistance, newly acquired Iranian drones, but most importantly in my opinion, Syrian discipline will be put to the test.

An Iranian drone like the Karrar, armed with a rocket would be an excellent, cost effective method for intercepting enemy UAVs.

syria 3.jpg

syria 4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom