What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Very interesting timing of this delivery,especially considering that the chump regime is circling the bowl.
Purely coincidental perhaps,or.........?
It will however be very interesting to see if during the next few coming months,and the beginning of bidens regime and the end of rouhanis,if progress at chabahar suddenly picks up speed from its previously glacial pace of the past several years,not to mention of course whether rouhanis successor regime is willing to even continue with the deal in light of indias rather enthusiastic political and military realignment towards the the usraeli/nato/gcc bloc.

Very interesting timing of this delivery,especially considering that the chump regime is circling the bowl.
It will however be very interesting to see if during the next few coming months,and the beginning of bidens regime and the end of rouhanis,if progress at chabahar suddenly picks up speed from its previously glacial pace of the past several years,not to mention of course whether rouhanis successor regime is willing to even continue with the deal in light of indias rather enthusiastic political and military realignment towards the the usraeli/nato/gcc bloc.
Although India may have limitations due to factors external to the bilateral relationship, I really see most issues as transient and can be overcome over time.

To fellow Iranians...I opened a new thread in the "middle east forum" about the "Iran Mall"..worlds biggest mall...I only put 2019 videos in it.. if you have some more up to date videos please include them in there...Some non Iranians may be interested to know what is Iran all about but they go to Middle east section and miss the chance.

This one came as surprise!,

Tehran, Baku Reach Deal on Reconstruction of Liberated Azeri Towns
By
IFP Editorial Staff
-
January 19, 2021

Iran’s economy minister and the Azerbaijan Republic’s first deputy prime minister have signed memoranda of understanding on mutual cooperation in various areas.
Iranian Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance Farhad Dejpasand said the two countries are planning to run joint projects in different sectors.
“Our memorandum of understanding includes two parts. The first part is to follow up on the projects we are implementing and finalize our future plans,” he said.
“The second part concerns the participation of Iran’s private sector and utilizing the potential of Iran’s construction sector for restoration, rebuilding and construction [of buildings] in liberated areas in the Azerbaijan Republic,” he added.
“Fortunately, the Azeri side warmly welcomed this offer of cooperation. We can best utilize these potentialities. We are jointly running some projects in Iran and in the Azerbaijan Republic, projects on water, roads and industries, especially the pharmaceutical and machinery industries,” said the Iranian minister.
“They are very good projects, and I hope we will be able to implement them according to the timetable,” he noted.
“I believe today will be a turning point in Iran-Azerbaijan relations. Hopefully, if these programs come to fruition, our foreign trade will take a giant leap, too, because we have more potential that what we are already doing,” he underlined.

My guess is that India needed to do USD importation to fund the equipment for Chabahar, but Trump sanctions had made India very wary about those transactions, but now that Biden is coming in, India has predicted that Biden will be softer on Iran sanctions related bans, so why not.

I will say this again- Iran controls INdia's Afghanistan business and access and INdia finds Afghanistan to be a strategically important country, so if INdia doesnt act on Chabahar, India can say bye bye to Afghanistan. Iran has given INdia special access to AFghanistan, if INdia messses it up, Pakistan takes its wins in Afghanistan. simple. INdia should never take its relationship with Iran for granted, we see what happened to Farzad oil field when INdia does such.

If the Indians don't want access to Afghanistan and a faster route to Russia, that's their choice. I'm sure that the Chinese will be more than willing to take over the deal since they actually behave like a sovereign, independent country and can be relied on.

If it were up to me, I would have already given up on India, however perhaps Iranian leadership wants to diversify ? In any case, India better move quick, otherwise they will soon need permission from China to enter Afghanistan and avoid the longer Suez route to Russia / EU.

My guess is that India needed to do USD importation to fund the equipment for Chabahar, but Trump sanctions had made India very wary about those transactions, but now that Biden is coming in, India has predicted that Biden will be softer on Iran sanctions related bans, so why not.

I will say this again- Iran controls INdia's Afghanistan business and access and INdia finds Afghanistan to be a strategically important country, so if INdia doesnt act on Chabahar, India can say bye bye to Afghanistan. Iran has given INdia special access to AFghanistan, if INdia messses it up, Pakistan takes its wins in Afghanistan. simple. INdia should never take its relationship with Iran for granted, we see what happened to Farzad oil field when INdia does such.

This one came as surprise!,

Tehran, Baku Reach Deal on Reconstruction of Liberated Azeri Towns
By
IFP Editorial Staff
-
January 19, 2021

Iranian Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance Farhad Dejpasand said the two countries are planning to run joint projects in different sectors.
“Our memorandum of understanding includes two parts. The first part is to follow up on the projects we are implementing and finalize our future plans,” he said.
“The second part concerns the participation of Iran’s private sector and utilizing the potential of Iran’s construction sector for restoration, rebuilding and construction [of buildings] in liberated areas in the Azerbaijan Republic,” he added.
“Fortunately, the Azeri side warmly welcomed this offer of cooperation. We can best utilize these potentialities. We are jointly running some projects in Iran and in the Azerbaijan Republic, projects on water, roads and industries, especially the pharmaceutical and machinery industries,” said the Iranian minister.
“They are very good projects, and I hope we will be able to implement them according to the timetable,” he noted.
“I believe today will be a turning point in Iran-Azerbaijan relations. Hopefully, if these programs come to fruition, our foreign trade will take a giant leap, too, because we have more potential that what we are already doing,” he underlined.

Very unexpected.

Excuse me every buddy but it means"dik or pooosy"..... word by word,kyr ia kos

Sep 4, 2019

Persian Language And The Language Of Diplomacy

The gradual entry of a large number of loan words into Persian from European languages and most notably from French began in the 19th century and continued through the 20th century as part of the process of modernization of culture and society in Persia. Several political and educational factors played a significant part in the selection and provenance of these borrowings. Although France did not have the perennial political and military influence of Russia or Britain on Persia, it served, particularly in the 19th and early part of the 20th century, as the most important model of modern secular culture for Persia as well as many other countries of the region. French was not only the language of the corps diplomatique and haute couture but was also used as a second language in European royal courts and aristocratic circles particularly when refinements of cuisine, manners, and etiquette were discussed.

This process continued into the 20th century with the educational system at all levels modeled on the French system, in organization as well as curricula, and with the textbooks, particularly in the sciences, based on translations from French.

By the 17th century, French was known as the language of diplomacy and international relations throughout the world.

Iranians know what to expect when dealing with foreign leaders, as the French meaning of their names give a pretty good hint!

Here a small list:

•Shinzo Abe is a Japanese politician who has been Prime Minister of Japan since 2012:
Shinzo The Abbot (French: abbé; Meaning: abbot)

•Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi HI PP is the 22nd and current Prime Minister of Pakistan:
Imran The Rod (French: canne; Meaning: stick)

•Narendra Damodardas Modi is an Indian politician serving as the 14th and current Prime Minister of India since 2014:
Narendra The Cursed (French: maudit; Meaning: cursed)

•George Walker Bush is an American politician who served as the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009:
George The Big Mouth (French: bouche; Meaning: mouth)

•Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States, in office since January 20, 2017:
Donald The Cheat (French: trompe; Meaning: deceive)

•Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is a Russian statesman and former intelligence officer serving as President of Russia since 2012:
Vladimir The Whore (French: putain; Meaning: prostitute)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/post-11748606

Here the obligatory update (tentative):

•Yoshihide Suga is a Japanese politician who has been Prime Minister of Japan since September 2020:
Yoshihide The Raid (French: souga; Meaning: raid)

•Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is the 46th and current President of the United States, in office since 21st January 2021:
Joseph The Debacle (1.French: bide; Meaning: fiasco; 2. French: bidet; Meaning 1: pony, Meaning 2: type of sink intended for washing the external genitalia and the anus)

•Kamala Devi Harris is the 49th and current Vice President of the United States since 21st January 2021:
Kamala The Rice (1.French: à riz; Meaning: for the rice; 2. French: a ri; Meaning: has laughed)

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

022c2d783cdf337beef335add6afdbf99880963d.png
4b7f704c1b6a7a2291742bd3986353bc70cc2569.png

:cool:🚬

Last edited:
I wonder how this letter will be received by his supporters who want to start an armed uprising in the U.S to keep Trump in power?
It’s funny these scumbags just because they hate the mullah they cheer for an orange scumbag who most of his followers are racist who talk about nuking Iran and turn it into glass and they hate the brown Iranians and see them as sand niggers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom