What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I have been told that both Bahais and wahhabis were manufactured by the British before they left the region..but I am no expert on these issues...where is @SalarHaqq ..he is not here for a while..I hope he is well.
I had heard a lot of these things before from a podcast some years ago (meybodi's cannibals) but I thought they were exaggerating and I realize now they were dead on!

For those who live in the U.S it's better to come back to IRAN before it's too late.

Last edited:
Looks like the nurse snapped the safety cap over the needle.
On a side note, these hinged safety caps that snap over syringe needles are long long overdue!

Work on Chabahar fast-paced as India begins handing over cranes to Iran

India is involved with the development of phase-I of the Shahid Beheshti port in Chabahar. In December 2018, an Indian company, India Ports Global Limited (IPGL) took over the port operations, and as of December 2020, the port has handled 1.75 million tonnes of bulk cargo and more than 13,000 TEUs of container cargo.

India has used the port to send 75,000 MT of wheat to Afghanistan in 2020 as part of the humanitarian aid amidst the covid pandemic. India also supplied 20,000 litres of the pesticide Malathion 96 per cent ULV to Iran via Chabahar port in 2020 to help Iran curb the menace of desert locusts. Another Malathion consignment from India to Iran is due this year.

Slowly but steadily the co operation is increasing.

@Philosopher @mohammad45

Bro can you please show me the picture of T-ASR-III (Khasef-3) radar......I cannot find it in Google
This is Kashef TM-ASR-1 radar
9609856_347.jpg

Kashef-2 is the improved version of it having more range and survivability compared to Kashef-1. Unlike Kashef_1 this one is retractable.
unnamed.jpg

There is an other radar Kashef-99 a phased array short range mobile radar. With 12 KM Range capable of detecting 300 targets simultanously.
2904795 (1).jpg

But i havent heard of TM-ASR-3 radar. Maybe brother @Philosopher could help us in this case.

This is Kashef TM-ASR-1 radar
View attachment 707962
Kashef-2 is the improved version of it having more range and survivability compared to Kashef-1. Unlike Kashef_1 this one is retractable.
View attachment 707965
There is an other radar Kashef-99 a phased array short range mobile radar. With 12 KM Range capable of detecting 300 targets simultanously.
View attachment 707964

But i havent heard of TM-ASR-3 radar. Maybe brother @Philosopher could help us in this case.

Thank you bro.

Back
Top Bottom