What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

A few years ago two mossad agents were killed in a meseum in Brussels...... it wasnt made clear at first that they were mossad agents, and they tried to hide this fact.... do you remember that event? Probably not.

Israel does ! So does Iran.

Like I said.... who cares what a couple of kids on the internet think.... events happen, and the important people know and get the message loude and clear.

If Iran wouldn´t react militeraly.... then what the hell do you call Ain Al Assad missile attack?!!! How the hell is directly attacking America not a responce?!!
Do you also think all those thousands of US troops who died in Iraq and Afghanestan died with no help from Iran?!!
Do you think the Palestinians magically got missiles?!
Perhaps Iran never helped Hezbollah???!!!

Like I said.... the big people know whats going on....little kids can think whatever they want.

23 die in Norway after taking pfizer v@ccine:

LOL, we don't reveal *the details of that* to those who are (for now) our enemies!
Because there are no such capabilities. 7 European countries ganged up together to build drones and after years, they realized that it was better for them to buy drones from Israel. What a joke! LOL

i went to a civilian school for martial arts.
it was developed by a Dutch soldier who spent time in a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp in Indonesia.
it's a very effective and LETHAL combat system.
it's got schools all over the country these days, and is used as The means by which we can train our entire population (in very short order, within months) to engage in battle field combat.
i adjusted it for civilian applications (aka no lethal strikes any more) and put it onto youtube.
You will get your *** whooped as martial arts is an area that is dominated by Iranians, Eastern Europeans, Koreans and the Chinese for the most part.

I live in a major Dutch city. And while there are the occasional little problems with aggressive youths of some cultural group vs some other cultural group, we all get along, especially as adults, and we group together when facing external threats.
So you're in for a real surprise if you ever threaten NATO countries or populations for real.
What works in the small, works in the large too, in this case.
Yeah, you get along so well:

You might as well stop insulting me. You will not get me angry, or make me make mistakes in my argumentations here.
When did I insult you? Are you trying to play victim now?

i doubt those are the actual numbers. or you're pointing out something that we could improve over here.
either way, it is of little relevance so long as China is realistically accused of torturing people in their "re-education camps", and while Iran is probably still executing homo sexuals once they're found.

Nazi Grandma Sentenced for Denying the Holocaust

Do you need more?

Yeah.. i get that you're not the smartest of this class called defence.pk :D
If that's all you got from our discussion, you're certainly not the brightest candle on the cake. :D

Because there are no such capabilities. 7 European countries ganged up together to build drones and after years, they realized that it was better for them to buy drones from Israel. What a joke! LOL

You will get your *** whooped as martial arts is an area that is dominated by Iranians, Eastern Europeans, Koreans and the Chinese for the most part.

We adopt, we modify, and then we whoop the *** of who ever actually threatens us with real force, into oblivion or a new government! ;)

Crimes will be punished (hopefully)!

When did I insult you? Are you trying to play victim now?

By calling us weak, you insult us.
By listing the flaws of our legal system and denying the failings of your own systems of government, you insult everyone reading this.

Nazi Grandma Sentenced for Denying the Holocaust

Do you need more?

THE HOLOCAUST ***DID*** HAPPEN! THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN LEFT STANDING! THERE'S VIDEO DOCUMENTARIES ABOUT IT!

If that's all you got from our discussion, you're certainly not the brightest candle on the cake. :D

wrong, dude. you're the flawed individual here, not me.

We adopt, we modify, and then we whoop the *** of who ever actually threatens us with real force, into oblivion or a new government! ;)

Crimes will be punished (hopefully)!
Or you invite immigrants to your country and create internal security issues for yourself and get raped by them and then claim that you get along well with each other. lol

By calling us weak, you insult us.
By listing the flaws of our legal system and denying the failings of your own systems of government, you insult everyone reading this.
Excuse me, but I thought you believed in freedom of speech?

THE HOLOCAUST ***DID*** HAPPEN! THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN LEFT STANDING! THERE'S VIDEO DOCUMENTARIES ABOUT IT!
Let's say that it happened exactly as it is recited verbatim. If a person doesn't want to believe it, they should be free to express themselves. Imprisoning an 80 year old woman because she testifies that when she worked as a Nazi soldier during the World War II, she didn't see a systematic annihilation of Jews is wrong.

wrong, dude. you're the flawed individual here, not me.
I'm just continuing this discussion with you because I find you entertaining and amusing. That's all. :D

Or you invite immigrants to your country and create internal security issues for yourself and get raped by them and then claim that you get along well with each other. lol
Yes, generally speaking we get along VERY well with each other.
And crimes DO get punished. We have a capable police and justice system.

Excuse me, but I thought you believed in freedom of speech?

Yeah, i do. But like you, i don't like to get insulted by strangers.

Let's say that it happened exactly as it is recited verbatim. If a person doesn't want to believe it, they should be free to express themselves. Imprisoning an 80 year old woman because she testifies that when she worked as a Nazi soldier during the World War II, she didn't see a systematic annihilation of Jews is wrong.

There you go again, claiming you know all there is to know about us, while in reality you don't understand the half of us.

There are LIMITS to freedom of speech.
The primary ones being "no calls for violence", "no calls for racism", and (in Europe) "no denying of the Holocaust".

I'm just continuing this discussion with you because I find you entertaining and amusing. That's all. :D

I don't find you entertaining any more dude. All you do is insult me, then claim your camp can easily defeat us (which is extremely foolish if you ask me, to return the insult), and frankly i'll let our little discussion rest here now..

The rest of this discussion can be found in the thread https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/north-korea-unveils-new-submarine-launched-icbm.698179/post-12912499 (that's for the readers of this chill thread, which i don't want to disturb with our dick measuring contest that YOU dragged us into)..

Yes, generally speaking we get along VERY well with each other.
And crimes DO get punished. We have a capable police and justice system.

Yeah, i do. But like you, i don't like to get insulted by strangers.

There you go again, claiming you know all there is to know about us, while in reality you don't understand the half of us.

There are LIMITS to freedom of speech.
The primary ones being "no calls for violence", "no calls for racism", and (in Europe) "no denying of the Holocaust".

I don't find you entertaining any more dude. All you do is insult me, then claim your camp can easily defeat us (which is extremely foolish if you ask me, to return the insult), and frankly i'll let our little discussion rest here now..

The rest of this discussion can be found in the thread https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/north-korea-unveils-new-submarine-launched-icbm.698179/post-12912499 (that's for the readers of this chill thread, which i don't want to disturb with our dick measuring contest that YOU dragged us into)..
Generally speaking, all people get along well with each other. It has nothing to do with the internal security problem of Europe though. There's a clear divide in European countries these days.

I don't see how bursting your bubble is insulting! If you feel insulted so easily by negative comments that are in no way offensive, you should find a more girly sport to do than martial arts. :D

The very moment that you say that there are limits to freedom of speech, you are equalizing yourself with the Ayatollahs of Iran. They also say exactly the same thing. Even the same wording. They say we have freedom of speech, but there should be limits to freedom of speech.

The fact that you're so insecure about the validity of your story about the Holocaust shows that there's something to probe there.

OK. See you later on other topics then. :D

Iran lost the rebels end of story.

Lost but somehow the rebels are the defeated party today? Topsy turvy?

Solemani went to Moscow and begged for help selling out the energy rights Russia. That is how it went down.

The Russians provided nothing but air support. If airforce alone could win wars, then your kind would not be getting humiliated in Yemen till this day.

Assad was overrun despite 200.000 Iranians with everything they had.

You could not even provide proof for a few hundred Iranians in Syria, now you're claiming 200,000? Go write a fantasy book, you could earn fortune.

You keep claming something I can do with homemade Drone with a gas station and you never took responsibility.

Iran does not need to take responsible for it. Your own kind claimed it was Iran.

But all in all the most crucial thing is that we have seen you in action and your weapons and missiles couldn't alter anything

I am still waiting for you to show these Iranian missiles that were used.

Your troops couldn't even overrun in Iraq it was the Americans who fought back.

Yes, sure:

‘Iran saved Baghdad from falling to ISIS,’ says Iraqi MP

Technology you don't even have leverage over none-state actors because what you have is junk

Put it this way, even the junk in Iran's inventory humiliated your own entire country, air defence etc. Your kind would frankly not even last a few weeks on your own. Ask your American liege.

Lost but somehow the rebels are the defeated party today? Topsy turvy?

The Russians provided nothing but air support. If airforce alone could win wars, then your kind would not be getting humiliated in Yemen till this day.

You could not even provide proof for a few hundred Iranians in Syria, now you're claiming 200,000? Go write a fantasy book, you could earn fortune.

Iran does not need to take responsible for it. Your own kind claimed it was Iran.

I am still waiting for you to show these Iranian missiles that were used.

Yes, sure:

‘Iran saved Baghdad from falling to ISIS,’ says Iraqi MP

Put it this way, even the junk in Iran's inventory humiliated your own entire country, air defence etc. Your kind would frankly not even last a few weeks on your own. Ask your American liege.

The REBELS were never defeated even with Russia coming in. It was never their destiny to be defeated. They hold approx 10-15% of Syria today with power and strength. They have their own government.

26523_20171230_2_27840212_29368873_1517229701076.jpg

If all the assistance couldn't give you victory nothing will. You hit the wall and the end of roads.

As for Yemen it is an active battlefield if anything Hadi's Government and the Southern separatists have gained ground. In both battles it was a trap for you to be locked in forever.

That one has lasted for 10 years and this one will likely continue at the same pace. While the Syrian one has the potential to continue for more decades to come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iran lost to the rebels end of story. Solemani went to Moscow and begged for help selling out the energy rights of syria to Russia that is the price they had to pay. That is how it went down. Assad was overrun despite 200.000 Iranians with everything they had

But all in all the most crucial thing is that we have seen you in action and your weapons and missiles couldn't alter reality against none-state actors.

BEIRUT (Reuters) 2015 - At a meeting in Moscow in July, a top Iranian general unfurled a map of Syria to explain to his Russian hosts how a series of defeats for President Bashar al-Assad could be turned into victory - with Russia’s help.

“Soleimani put the map of Syria on the table. The Russians were very alarmed, and felt matters were in steep decline and that there were real dangers to the regime.

Khamenei also sent a senior envoy to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin, another senior regional official said. “Putin told him ‘Okay we will intervene. Send Qassem Soleimani’. He went to explain the map of the theater.”

The truth of the matter is you are not going nowhere but you think you are but you aren't going anywhere on the ground. It is a car that thinks it is moving but it is not but only bugged down in endless circle

Last edited:
The REBELS were never defeated even with Russia coming in. It was never their destiny to be defeated. They hold approx 10-15% of Syria today with power and strength.

Your beloved terrorists are completely insignificant in Syria today. Shattered and unable to make a single move again the SAA. What little land they hold is temporary. This is your definition of Iran losing to the rebels? Surely you can try harder than this.

If everything couldn't give you everything nothing will..

What is this everything that you claimed to have had?

As for Yemen it is an active if anything Hadi's Government and the Southern separatists have given ground. In both battles it was a trap for you to be locked in them.

So it was the Saudi master strategy to have itself stuck in this quagmire in Yemen and on an almost daily basis get humiliated? This is truly ingenious.

Here is the reality. No one, not even your own "allies" take you seriously. They openly refer you as fully incompetent.

What is behind Saudi's military failures?
"The recent attacks on oil facilities in Saudi Arabia and devastating retaliatory attacks by Yemeni forces exposed Saudi military vulnerabilities. Assaults should not come as a surprise, as it was just a matter of time, when, how and where the Houthis would strike. However, the results of these attacks are more than staggering, as they reveal the incompetence of Saudi military structures and the inability of the kingdom to protect its core infrastructure and defend its troops and territory.

So, why have Saudis experienced one humiliating defeat after another?"

That one has lasted for 10 years and this one will likely continue at the same pace. While the Syrian has the potential to continue for more decades to come.

The difference is, the Syrian conflict is not leading to the daily humiliation of SAA, matter of fact, that war is practically over. Same cannot be said for your kind in Yemen.
Iran lost to the rebels end of story. Solemani went to Moscow and begged for help selling out the energy rights of syria to Russia that is the price they had to pay. That is how it went down. Assad was overrun despite 200.000 Iranians with everything they had

But all in all the most crucial thing is that we have seen you in action and your weapons and missiles couldn't alter reality against none-state actors.

BEIRUT (Reuters) 2015 - At a meeting in Moscow in July, a top Iranian general unfurled a map of Syria to explain to his Russian hosts how a series of defeats for President Bashar al-Assad could be turned into victory - with Russia’s help.

“Soleimani put the map of Syria on the table. The Russians were very alarmed, and felt matters were in steep decline and that there were real dangers to the regime.

Khamenei also sent a senior envoy to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin, another senior regional official said. “Putin told him ‘Okay we will intervene. Send Qassem Soleimani’. He went to explain the map of the theater.”

RTR4TTZ2.webp

The truth of the matter is you are not going nowhere but you think you are but you aren't going anywhere on the ground. It is a car that thinks it is moving but it is not but only bugged down in endless circle

Why are you copy and pasting the same comment? You make a comment once and it gets addressed, recycling it just shows anguish on your part.

Your beloved terrorists are completely insignificant in Syria today. Shattered and unable to make a single move again the SAA. What little land they hold is temporary. This is your definition of Iran losing to the rebels? Surely you can try harder than this.

What is this everything that you claimed to have had?

So it was the Saudi master strategy to have itself stuck in this quagmire in Yemen and on an almost daily basis get humiliated? This is truly ingenious.

Here is the reality. No one, not even your own "allies" take you seriously. They openly refer you as fully incompetent.

The difference is, the Syrian conflict is not leading to the daily humiliation of SAA, matter of fact, that war is practically over. Same cannot be said for your kind in Yemen.

Why are copy and pasting the same comment?

The difference between me and you is that you cite things that are not true at all on the ground. Didn't your general hand over the responibility of Syria after failing to contain the rebels and defeated on the frontline to Russia.

You quote insignificiant stuff you never took resonsibility for but others did it doesn't even matter on this occasion. You said the rebels are insignifciant in Syria and the war is practically over? The rebels are pretty much alive and flourishing. They have their own currency now Lira and better economy then the Assad held areas.

free-syrian-army.jpg

40% of Syria is not with Assad. It is divided into 3 parts Turkey, US and Russia zones you are not even part of it. Since 2015 you have been reduced to cannon fodder and serve under Russia. You dictate nothing and the war is entirely not yours anymore. The energy rights and everything else has been taken by the Russians. You are nothing more then servant in Syria.

You stroke your ego with false narratives to sleep better at night.

You also experience airstrikes on daily basis without any retaliation from Israel..

Besides that Saudi Arabia strikes Yemen daily without retaliation either it shows you who has the initiative and have invaded effectively Yemen with it's coalition and war is expected to continue 4 years more approx. Doesn't look good for you anywhere. plus there is no ego stroking

Last edited:
The rebels are pretty much alive and flourishing. They have their own currency now Lira and better economy then the Assad held eras.
Can someone really believe the garbage this subhuman says ? Poverty infested suicide vest wearing terrorists walking around in bullet riddled poverty stricken streets of rebel held areas having better economy than Assad held areas such as Latakia, Damascus etc

What kind of shithole place allows such monkeys to spread garbage like that ? Unacceptable disinformation

Can someone really believe the garbage this subhuman says ? Poverty infested suicide vest wearing terrorists walking around in bullet riddled poverty stricken streets of rebel held areas having better economy than Assad held areas such as Latakia, Damascus etc

What kind of shithole place allows such monkeys to spread garbage like that ? Unacceptable disinformation

I can show you alarming videos from Assad held areas where they are running after bread truck. Because the Syrian currency simply died. The Rebel held areas are economically better of since they use Lira and linked to Turkish economy.

This is Assad held Aleppo

The truth is since the Oil is not with him and the remaining of the Oil goes to the Russians (Since they gave up on the rights) and the US has most of the oil in the eastern side of the euphrates. Main while The Rebel held areas economy has emerged into Turkish economy since they use Lira

Back
Top Bottom