What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Like I said so in the past, and I only say so for our own mental health and self-esteem. We must come to terms with the possible reality that what Iran has said (IRGC generals specifically) might have been an over-exaggeration of certain capabilities especially when it comes to actually carrying out threats against Israel and America where it matters most. Real world evidence would point, resolutely might I add, that Israel has presented an over-match against Iran in the region and they're not even going full-tilt.

At the same, we shouldn't overdramatize things so quickly.

Iran has been exaggerating its capabilities to some extent, but that doesn't lay at the heart of the problem here.

The possible reality is that Iran has over-extended and is comparatively weak in the Syrian theatre. Such possible conclusions shouldn't be generalized or bring about notions of defeatism.

BG jaan, this is what we are saying for the past years but it falls on deaf ears. When you got a big mouth you have to back it up with pure action otherwise people will start to question it.. like we are doing. Dariush.. centuries ago made this statement

May Ahuramazda protect this country from a (hostile) army, from famine, from the Lie

We are not facing a hostile army at our borders, nor are we suffering from widespread famine. But what we are suffering from is LIE.. LIE and LIE in the name of fake phony resistance. Israel is growing stronger by the day and Palestine looks far from liberated, 4+ decades after that slogan. If IR is accepting to take it in the *** without any screams then very well, but do not put out laughable statements about destroying this, doing that while (ex) IR officials are busy investing money in the same country they shouting death to and stealing Iranian national wealth.

We will hold liars accountable.

I don't think you know what the concept of Druj in Zoroastrianism means. It doesn't refer to our modern definition of lying; it refers to following the path of evilness. A lack of righteousness.

If you believe that Iran's path of resistance is righteous, it couldn't possibly suffer from the Lie.

I don't think you know what the concept of Druj in Zoroastrianism means. It doesn't refer to our modern definition of lying; it refers to following the path of evilness. A lack of righteousness.

If you believe that Iran's path of resistance is righteous, it couldn't possibly suffer from the Lie.
Yes, because lying had a totally different meaning in Zoroastrianism and they had put it in such a specific way so hezzie goons 25 centuries later could bend it for their own political purpose.

What kind of resistance ? Getting airstriked the f out every 2 weeks or so yet blaring allah akbar rahe ghods az karbala ?

I have banned few members from the thread as they were just reporting each other & flamebaiting.
Once i have reviewed the reports & they have been actioned, members will be allowed to reply in thread again....

Yes, because lying had a totally different meaning in Zoroastrianism and they had put it in such a specific way so hezzie goons 25 centuries later could bend it for their own political purpose.

What kind of resistance ? Getting airstriked the f out every 2 weeks or so yet blaring allah akbar rahe ghods az karbala ?

You invoke a concept without truly grasping its meaning. And that is a shame considering the fact that you are an Iranian.

Russian strategist Alexander Dugin did a much better job of explaining these concepts. I'll quote:

Alexander Dugin: Iran in anticipation of the (end) of the Light

''But Iran’s difference is that the war, which is the fate of the Persians, is conceived as ” light “, as the “war of Light”, and this makes it unique. “Light War”, unlike all other types of wars, is not conducted in the name of victory . This is not competition and competition in force in the struggle for some concrete palpable fruits – lands, territories, cities, strategic positions, the ability to rule peoples or have values. In this war, quite different forces participate, which build a fundamentally different symmetry, a different structure of the cosmos and value systems. Light Iranians understand in a very special way – in Iranian . Light – the old-raion * rauxana, the Avestan raoxna, the Parthian rosn (from the Indo-European * louksno, * leuks) – for the Iranian there is the subtle power of truth , a kind of visible and tangible Good. Light has no functionality, precedes any value. On the contrary, this or that thing acquires value insofar as it is involved in the elements of Light. We can say that the Iranians are the people of the worshipers , and that determines everything in their culture and their identity.

[...]

This is the essence of the “light war”: victory in it can not be achieved at any cost. The Army of Light must always be an army of pure spirit, pure thought, the army of Idea . Therefore, a paradoxical situation develops: the light power capable of creating the world is not capable of protecting it before the forces of Darkness, who are eager to spoil it. Rather able, but until some time. When the armies of Darkness use all the tricks of low strategies, lies and deceit, the armies of Light are sometimes powerless – they can not and do not want to back away from the purity of their own nature. So the ethics of war and victory gradually develop into the metaphysics of martyrdom and witnessing. It is better to lose with the Light than to win with the Darkness: this is the main rule of the “light war”; The most important is not the result, but the steadfastness in affirming the truth and the firm adherence to its laws.

In Iranian culture, the “light war” can not but end in the victory of the forces of Light, but this victory will be achieved only after the test is fulfilled. Warriors of Light – the souls of people, more precisely, the souls of the Iranians – descend from the heavenly country and fight against the warriors of Darkness: not for victory, but for justice, simply because they do not want and can not otherwise. Victory is a seal set under the fullness of the deeds of those who think and act on the side of the Light. The Iranians expect it, they want to bring it closer, they believe in it, but I know that it is impossible to hurry its approach. The cup of “light war” must be drunk to the end. Otherwise, the victory will be postponed again and again.''

Last edited:

Iran has been exaggerating its capabilities to some extent, but that doesn't lay at the heart of the problem here.

The possible reality is that Iran has over-extended and is comparatively weak in the Syrian theatre. Such possible conclusions shouldn't be generalized or bring about notions of defeatism.
I was thinking of the US's experience in Vietnam and both sides were taking major hit in some nasty fire fights. Iran is operating outside its borders and not at these distances since centuries and so it is limited and going to be taking some serious hits; how many hits depends on the overall resolve. Also, it is very difficult to justify escalating with israhell and the US over actions in Syria that could endanger the mainland. There are options that can only be used if the mainland is attacked and not due to hits Iran has taken in battlefields outside the borders. The all options are on the table rhetoric has been thrown out, but that is very far from meaning that Iran can also operate in the region without getting hit in those remote battlefields, even America was taking some serious heat from Vietcong/NVA in the immediate battlefield of Vietnam. Point being that there are losses that Iran seems willing to absorb in order to carry out certain objectives.

I was thinking of the US's experience in Vietnam and both sides were taking major hit in some nasty fire fights. Iran is operating outside its borders and not at these distances since centuries and so it is limited and going to be taking some serious hits; how many hits depends on the overall resolve. Also, it is very difficult to justify escalating with israhell and the US over actions in Syria that could endanger the mainland. There are options that can only be used if the mainland is attacked and not due to hits Iran has taken in battlefields outside the borders. The all options are on the table rhetoric has been thrown out, but that is very far from meaning that Iran can also operate in the region without getting hit in those remote battlefields, even America was taking some serious heat from Vietcong/NVA in the immediate battlefield of Vietnam. Point being that there are losses that Iran seems willing to absorb in order to carry out certain objectives.

Some of us here suffer from delusions of grandeur; the idea that based on our imperial history we should steamroll every adversary.

But every imperial dynasty in Iranian history - even the Achaemenids - at some point encountered their geographical and logistical limits.

Imagine the outcry if this forum existed when we, whether under the Achaemenids or the Sassanids, stumbled upon military defeats that at times costed tens of thousands of Iranian casualties. We shouldn't be overly dramatic.

Last edited:
@Blue In Green ...this little bit that i write is more geared towards you since I know you are sincere in your thoughts . ...My reply to you is ..all is good..relax ..and here is why:
Lets start with looking into what " the Enemy" sees:

Pesky Iranians finally at their border. Digging..building...bringing boxes and boxes of stuff. unable to stop it.

A strange Army taking shape close by... has many members from all over..not afraid to die.(shocking to them !!!)

Syrians talking about taking Golan back! (these are not the same Syrian they are used to see!!)

Far away this country called Iran is hell bent on their destruction and getting stronger by the day!!! they do not behave as other "arab" enemies did.!..can not calculate!

Their anchor in life the great US of A in turmoil and floating on Corona talking about leaving the area.

unable to control the events and like a wounded animal they trash around...doing things that have no real value except "Optics" for home audience and few terrified neighbours. Killing a scientist dropping few bombs here and there..sounds great (if true!) but has no value...does not change "FACTS ON GROUND" the other side continous the digging and the boxes keep coming.

So that is the big picture...now the small picture and yes Iran needs to balance the accounts at some point...that point is getting ever closer with your "Orange Baboon" being tossed out. Why wait why not today.... are they cowards...are they afraid of the Baboon..Yes they better be afraid..the baboon is crazy and has a big knife...he will kill you and kill himself if you get into a fight with him...The Enemy who runs the baboon knows that..they want this fight now...the next guy will think twice before getting into a fight.

So Relax...My analysis tells me you will not be disappointed...keep the popcorn handy!..lol

Real world evidence would point, resolutely might I add, that Israel has presented an over-match against Iran in the region and they're not even going full-tilt. Granted, Iran hasn't even openly responded yet to any Israeli aggressions, but the point still stands.

If we haven't responded by now, I promise we never will.

Also, I don't believe it is fair to say Israel has resolutely over-matched Iran. Iranians are positioned far away from our mainland, that cannot be easily supported or supplied with the types of heavy weapons required to keep them safe. We are certainly overextended in Syria and the price to pay is casualties as we are not logistically in a position to complete a protective air-zone near the Golan, that being said I don't think that means Iran is not capable technologically of doing so.

I am shocked as to how disgusting this fahesheh hashemi or fazelab rafsanjani or what ever this disgusting skank calls herself is. Now I see why the father was condemned by everyone under the sun.

Fair enough, I respect this position (and sentimentally I want to take this perspective as my own but I can't for now). The issue I have is two-fold, one is rhetoric and the other is humility.

I can reference the literal hundreds (not even exaggerating here) strikes on Iranian assets all over Syria and some in Iraq that lends credence to the bleak reality in which Iran is facing a military power (Israel) that is so capable and operates so freely that it's almost difficult in determining whether Iran is 'winning' against it, or losing. I guess some of my frustration is due in part to Iran's own reticence in not disclosing its material losses abroad (of which we can only speculate to the actual extent of the damage). But the evidence from so many...and I mean so many satellite pictures shows that Israel is destroying Iranian/Iranian related assets left, right and center: so, naturally for me it's very hard to see how one can gleam anything positive from this where pure military related matters are concerned.

Moreover, we're dealing with an increasingly aggressive Israeli state that has pushed Iran farther and farther than ever before in the past and has come to realize (based on Iran's inaction) that they can get away with a lot. Also, due directly to Trump's Zionist-orientated regime, Israel enjoys a new level of influence in America that they've never really had before. We already know that Americans are more than willing to get down on their worthless knees and suck from the Jewish-tit of Israel for cash and hollow dreams of "god, Jesus, the holy land and democracy" but these past ~5 years have rung in a completely new degree of groveling. So exactly how is Iran going to deal with Israel when it (Iran) chooses to do to nothing in favor of 'waiting' or "you better not attack us, or we will raise Haifa and Tel-Aviv". It's just too much, I can no longer simply accept that Iran is biding its time...waiting for the opportune moment to strike back. There is literally no guarantee Iran's future "strike back" will help its current loss of deterrence. In-fact, (god help me...) Iran needs to do something SOONER rather than later. Waiting will only make the issue worse....

look.....heart on my sleeve....this all comes off as a showboating, half-cocked lie that isn't backed up by anything that can help substantiate the claims Iran constantly espouses (about its strength, not technical ability).......This is where I will inevitably get blocked or ignored by some Iranian users it is something that needs to be actively talked about. Those missiles look really good for PR videos, IRGC never has a shortage of those....yet outside of a few instances of them being used in recent memory (ISIS, KURD militants, AYN-AL ASSAD). Iran doesn't seem to want to use them when it really matters like after the death of Fakhrizadeh... Clearly we are not being told the whole story about Iran's power and it shows man...it shows.

Anyways....on a side note; https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/01/14/idf-crafting-new-options-to-counter-iranian-threat/

Iran really needs to prepare for the worst, Biden is not to be trusted at all. The guy is a pretty staunch Zionist-lackey and he is inheriting quite the economic leverage over Iran.

All that i say comes from a place of true concern for Iran, Iranians and the future of our people in the region and world. I no longer know what to think anymore when It comes to Iran, they've put me down (and so many others) time and time again with little to show for it.....If I'm wrong, if I'm right, whatever.

We have some REAL PROBLEMS here that need to be discussed.....

Much respect to you and everyone on the forum, please forgive me overly cynical take on the issue, I'm frustrated and tired...

Last edited:
Fair enough, I respect this position (and sentimentally I want to take this perspective as my own but I can't for now). The issue I have is two-fold, one is rhetoric and the other is humility.

I can reference the literal hundreds (not even exaggerating here) strikes on Iranian assets all over Syria and some in Iraq that lends credence to the bleak reality in which Iran is facing a military power (Israel) that is so capable and operates so freely that it's almost difficult in determining whether Iran is 'winning' against it, or losing. I guess some of my frustration is due in part to Iran's own reticence in not disclosing its material losses abroad (of which we can only speculate to the actual extent of the damage). But the evidence from so many...and I mean so many satellite pictures shows that Israel is destroying Iranian/Iranian related assets left, right and center: so, naturally for me it's very hard to see how one can gleam anything positive from this where pure military related matters are concerned.

Moreover, we're dealing with an increasingly aggressive Israeli state that has pushed Iran farther and farther than ever before in the past and has come to realize (based on Iran's inaction) that they can get away with a lot. Also, due directly to Trump's Zionist-orientated regime, Israel enjoys a new level of influence in America that they've never really had before. We already know that Americans are more than willing to get down on their worthless knees and suck from the Jewish-tit of Israel for cash and hollow dreams of "god, Jesus, the holy land and democracy" but these past ~5 years have rung in a completely new degree of groveling. So exactly how is Iran going to deal with Israel when it (Iran) chooses to do to nothing in favor of 'waiting' or "you better not attack us, or we will raise Haifa and Tel-Aviv". It's just too much, I can no longer simply accept that Iran is biding its time...waiting for the opportune moment to strike back. There is literally no guarantee Iran's future "strike back" will help its current loss of deterrence. In-fact, (god help me...) Iran needs to do something SOONER rather than later. Waiting will only make the issue worse....

look.....heart on my sleeve....this all comes off as a showboating, half-cocked lie that isn't backed up by anything that can help substantiate the claims Iran constantly espouses (about its strength, not technical ability).......This is where I will inevitably get blocked or ignored by some Iranian users it is something that needs to be actively talked about. Those missiles look really good for PR videos, IRGC never has a shortage of those....yet outside of a few instances of them being used in recent memory (ISIS, KURD militants, AYN-AL ASSAD). Iran doesn't seem to want to use them when it really matters like after the death of Fakhrizadeh... Clearly we are not being told the whole story about Iran's power and it shows man...it shows.

Anyways....on a side note; https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/01/14/idf-crafting-new-options-to-counter-iranian-threat/

Iran really needs to prepare for the worst, Biden is not to be trusted at all. The guy is a pretty staunch Zionist-lackey and he is inheriting quite the economic leverage over Iran.

All that i say comes from a place of true concern for Iran, Iranians and the future of our people in the region and world. I no longer know what to think anymore when It comes to Iran, they've put me down (and so many others) time and time again with little to show for it.....If I'm wrong, if I'm right, whatever.

We have some REAL PROBLEMS here that need to be discussed.....

Much respect to you and everyone on the forum, please forgive me overly cynical take on the issue, I'm frustrated and tired...
This is not even the real problem BG jan. The bigger problem is the people covering it up. That is a problem tenfold more problematic than the cucking of IRGC by Israel and it should be challenged as much as possible. Even in this thread some fanboys are throwing their whole body on the dirt and trying to cover it up by bringing excuses that the distance is too long, the casualties are not Iranian or whatever nonsense reason they bring. This is a threat bigger than the incompetence of IRGC regarding Israel itself.. incompetence can be fixed with competent powerful people at the helm.. but lies and deception are much more difficult to confront.

Anyway, never has there been a army in entire human history that just stood still and let the enemy come and slap them on their head. There has been even no retaliation attempt by the so called resistance against Israel during the past 10 years. What IRGC is showing to all of us is just extremely strange, something we can not fathom. Shouting death to Israel but allowing them to come and slap you left and right without any response whatsoever. Mind boggling.

I wonder how much leverage Biden administration actually thinks it has, because US has less than they think. They should not have any illusions thinking they can ask for more demands, because both hardliners are nukes are waiting for Biden to fall into that trap. Let's see if he takes the bait. William Burns got appointed by Biden and he was one of the top guys who negotiated JCPOA so that seems to be a good sign that they have some idea what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom