What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

بعد یه کسی می گفت مردم تو ایران اصلاً مالیات و اینها نمی دن

زارع با اشاره به نحوه دریافت مالیات از حقوق ها،افزود: از حقوق بین ۴ تا ۸ میلیون تومان ۱۰ درصد، حقوق بین ۸ تا ۱۲ میلیون تومان ۱۵ درصد، حقوق ۱۲ تا ۱۸ میلیون تومان ۲۰ درصد، حقوق ۱۸ تا ۲۴ میلیون تومان ۲۵ درصد، حقوق ۲۴ تا ۳۲ میلیون تومان ۳۰ درصد مالیات اخذ خواهد شد و مازاد بر ۳۲ میلیون تومان حقوق هم باید ۳۵ درصد مالیات پرداخت کند​
رو بیشتر چیزهای هم که شرکت‌ها و فروشگاه‌ها می فروشن 9% مالیات ارزش افزوده می‌گیرن. 7% هم که بیمه کسر می‌شه
از شرکت‌ها هم که 25% سود مالیات می‌گیرن. از کسبه هم که هرچقدر تیغشون ببره و خودشون دلشون بخواد تعیین می‌کنند​

Last edited:
Suicide bombers are gonna be mobilized by regional players against Biden around the world. Similar to what happened for Obama.

More mass killing in Iraq, more knife killing in US.

They will show Biden his policies have a cost.

Suicide bombers are gonna be mobilized by regional players against Biden around the world. Similar to what happened for Obama.

Yup..Saudis have received their marching orders...Suicide bombers on the loose ..

I dont´t like wasting my time on BS.... but look how generous Iran´s tax system is: around 70% of the wage earners pay 0% to 10% tax only. The average direct tax in Europe is 40%.

The heighest tax rate is only 35%.....and that is for people who make $1450 per month or above!!!! This is lower tax rate than even middle income Europeans pay.

Also, the Value added tax in Iran is only 9 %.... in most of Europe is 20%.

This on top of the fact that a huge portion of population like doctors, architechts, lawyers, actors, investors, bazaris.... pay little to no tax....

On top of this, the whole population not only pays no tax on things like electricity, gas and petrol, they get huge subsedies on them.

Great to keep in mind next time someone bitches about things in Iran.

Last edited:

There are those in the region who are very afraid that the Biden administration will eventually withdraw troops from the Middle East; they consider the US to be a counter-weight to Iran and want it to get entangled in regional affairs.

For these people, a sudden surge in violence by IS will conveniently pressure Biden to keep troops in the region for counter-terrorism reasons.

Dirty politics at the expense of innocent Iraqi civilians.

The Zionists and Persian Gulf Arabs are panicking quite bad, just listen to the words coming out of them. They understand even the mad dog Trump could do little to stand up to Iran in the region. The next 4, and perhaps 8 years will be a very uncomfortable reality for them given Biden will be much more likely to follow Obama era policies.

Iran is just on another level to these feeble regional states. Just consider how even collectively with the US' fullbacking and all these sanctions they still could not stop Iran's growth and influence. Iran will only continue to grow from here, matter of fact Iran is not even a fraction of what it can become in the not so distant future. Regarding the Americans, they simply will not be able to keep up with trying to act as balancing force in multiple regions against Iran, China and Russia etc. They are going to have to prioritise and from what we are hearing, they are thinking of pivoting mostly towards South China sector. They will end up abandoning their middle eastern puppets to a great extend and then they will be dismantled by Iran. Just listen to what the Americans themselves think:

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham says if it wasn’t for U.S. support, they would be speaking Farsi in Saudi Arabia in a week, their military can't fight their way out of a paper bag.

Another important deed that needs to come to pass is to deal with these Zionists. For the past few years this minuscule state seem to become overconfident to a point they actually seem to believe they can act with impunity. Iran has tolerated them to avoid escalation at that time but it's high time for them to be put into their place.

Some people can't even do basic arithmetic. 320 million rials is equal to less than $1,500 per month. He said $14,500 per month! LOL
+ 7% for social security + 9% for VAT which is included in almost anything these days (even restaurants add it) and basically almost half of your income is gone.

Last edited:
بعد یه کسی می گفت مردم تو ایران اصلاً مالیات و اینها نمی دن

زارع با اشاره به نحوه دریافت مالیات از حقوق ها،افزود: از حقوق بین ۴ تا ۸ میلیون تومان ۱۰ درصد، حقوق بین ۸ تا ۱۲ میلیون تومان ۱۵ درصد، حقوق ۱۲ تا ۱۸ میلیون تومان ۲۰ درصد، حقوق ۱۸ تا ۲۴ میلیون تومان ۲۵ درصد، حقوق ۲۴ تا ۳۲ میلیون تومان ۳۰ درصد مالیات اخذ خواهد شد و مازاد بر ۳۲ میلیون تومان حقوق هم باید ۳۵ درصد مالیات پرداخت کند​
Yea.... I guess having an IQ of 75 may indeed be insufficient to do simple math..... but it certainly seems to be insufficient to read....although let me be frank here....I think the IQ in question is way below 75......​

Yea.... I guess having an IQ of 75 may indeed be insufficient to do simple math..... but it certainly seems to be insufficient to read....although let me be frank here....I think the IQ in question is way below 75......​
Indeed. Maybe I overestimated your IQ when I said 75, but anything below 80 is really not enough for doing math, which is apparent in your case.
Although I am sure that you're illiterate in Persian. Otherwise any person that knows how to read Persian sees that the text clearly mentions that any income above 32 million Tomans (320 million Rials) is taxed 35%. And $1 is approximately 220,000 IRR (22,000 Tomans) now. A month ago it was $1 = 28,000 Tomans which makes 32 million Tomans worth less than $1,150. It's only the psychological response of the market to Trump leaving the office that the Iranian currency has regained some if its lost value lately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom