What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i just wanted to see some overseas military bases of some countries.
according wikipedia Iran has a military base in eritrae.
doeas someone know something about that and the purpose for a military base there. only thing comes in my mind is due the pirates.

I think there was a small thing during Ahmadinejad's time, not sure what the status is now. Useful for both piracy and a small but permanent base in the Red Sea. I think the IRGCN ship Saviz is now filling that role.

I think there was a small thing during Ahmadinejad's time, not sure what the status is now. Useful for both piracy and a small but permanent base in the Red Sea. I think the IRGCN ship Saviz is now filling that role.

I think it was closed under Arabian coalition pressure.

This is beautiful...what a great idea.

Tehran’s Old Alleys Get New ‘Colourful’ Life
The ‘Colourful Alley’ is a project that seeks to breathe new life into the old alleys of the Iranian capital Tehran in collaboration with local residents.

ol0.jpg
ol2.jpg
ol1.jpg
ol3.jpg
ol4.jpg
ol5.jpg

Last edited:
This is beautiful...what a great idea.

Tehran’s Old Alleys Get New ‘Colourful’ Life
The ‘Colourful Alley’ is a project that seeks to breathe new life into the old alleys of the Iranian capital Tehran in collaboration with local residents.

View attachment 705511View attachment 705512View attachment 705513View attachment 705514View attachment 705515View attachment 705516
what kind of stupid idea is this ? the old alleys brings you back many decades or even centuries in some areas.. giving a nostalgic feeling. Which clown had the idea to pain it in clown colours?

The colors a bit much for me too, but the concept is nice especially for some of the buildings that probably needed it. I would prefer more muted earth tones closer to what they would have looked when they were new. Or even traditional carpet motifs like the Herati or boteh or lotuses, etc or elaborate tile work patterns from Isfahan, but enlarged and with some modern creative twist.

what kind of stupid idea is this ? the old alleys brings you back many decades or even centuries in some areas.. giving a nostalgic feeling. Which clown had the idea to pain it in clown colours?
I agree that there isn't much harmony in the colors, but it's still better than having ugly, dirty, smoky, gray walls.

نکته مهمی تو ذهنمه دوستان

ما دیدیم فایزه هاشمی و احمدی نژاد وقتی از قدرت رانده شدند طرفدار ترامپ شدند مثل رجوی و معصومه علینژاد

تا اینجا مهم نیس

مهم اینه

مثل رجوی جاسوسی هم میکنن و ضربه هم میزنن
ما چن تا از اینها تا عمق امنیت داریم؟​

Back
Top Bottom