What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

واکسن رو به کمپانی آوردیم با چه مشقتی و قیمتی

خودم زدم و دو روز بدن درد داشتم
پنجاه درصد کارمندانمون نمیزنن
حرف گوش نمیدن
داریم به زور کم کم مجبورشون میکنیم بزنن

واکسن نزدن یک پدیده غربیه نه شرقی​

we have to very carefull getting vaccines from other countries. in my opinion rahbar did the right thing to stop the import of vaccines to Iran. it's not only the fact that this vaccines are not tested the time they need (usualy vaccines need 12-15 years to be tested), but the more important reason is, that we don't know if the vaccines are not also for another purpose than corona. there are rumors (and also some evidence), that the vaccines bill gates used in africa and india (for diseases like ebola etc.) also had the purpose for birth control.
many women claimed the couldn't get pregnant anymore and doctors said that this was due the vaccines. from that time the melinda and bill gates foundation wasn't allowed to operate in few countries, who used the vaccines.
i want to remind everyone that bill gates also talks about population reduction and control. there are some videos in the internet (when i have time i will look and posted them here) from years ago that he talks about this issue.

and another thing i would like to remind everyone is that we bought blood from france many years back and it was infected with hiv. later investigation showed that the french company knew about this but still sold that to Iran. this has nothing to do with the corona virus and the vaccine, i only want to highlight that we can't rely on anyone except on ourself.

Who will get the first batch of vaccines:
- Medical staff
- High level politicians
- Military
- industrial staff and engineers

Time matters. It is important to start early but also note that you are injecting your most important people.

The chance of contaminated vaccines is low but it exists. It is very easy to do a small scale biological attack.

Look who will get the fist batch of vaccine deep inside second strike capability:

151015-axe-iran-underground-tease_kohsuw.jpg

Last edited:
Who will get the first batch of vaccines:
- Medical staff
- High level politicians
- Military
- industrial staff and engineers

Time matters. It is important to start early but also note that you are injecting your most important people.

The chance of contaminated vaccines is low but it exists. It is very easy to do a small scale biological attack.

Look who will get the fist batch of vaccine deep inside second strike capability:

151015-axe-iran-underground-tease_kohsuw.jpg
Even if original Pfizer vaccines are safe (some seriou doubts with Florida doctors death )...the imported Pfizer batches destined for iran can be tampered with to harm the population...there is a war going on and the enemy has proven that they play outside the rules of civilized people.

Great to see that leadership in iran is awake to the dangers...

Even if original Pfizer vaccines are safe (some seriou doubts with Florida doctors death )...the imported Pfizer batches destined for iran can be tampered with to harm the population...there is a war going on and the enemy has proven that they play outside the rules of civilized people.

Great to see that leadership in iran is awake to the dangers...

10% of Israelis are vaccinated with a vaccine that they import. They make no shit yet.

1% of Americans are vaccinated despite their own superpower industry and wealth. This is despite a president was fucked up because of COVID-19.
He said my most important achievement was vaccine and will vaccinate as much as I can.

WHY only 1% for fucks sake?
WHY
Does that ring a bell?

Back
Top Bottom