What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Leader says Iran will not import US or British vaccines:

Leader says Iran will not import US or British vaccines:

Good! Now he should ban all kind of imports step by step! As long as we are dependent on the current “free market” they can destabilize us with made up BS excuses and sanctions.

The way he is so cold and “no care” toward the JCPOA of 2015, it will be fun to see what will happen with the negotiations.
It depends on how much influence ms zarif and the green card mob has behind closed doors; remember she desperately wants to get back to her true love (john kerry) and will do anything to that end.

In all seriousness though, it's good that they are careful with any vaccine from abroad, especially those two. Has anyone noticed if the tweets from celebrities and others calling for the vaccines to be imported diminishing? I don't follow those things so I don't if the voices in Iran demanding the pfizer vaccine are still as loud now as before in light of the vaccine issues I've been seeing in news posted here.
What surprises me is that these pfizer vaccines are supposed to be just the outer shell of the virus and not a half dead sample like the Iranian one so what's going on. Are the people getting sick from it catching actual corona or having other side effects from a vaccine ingredient?

Last edited:
This recent Omid Dana videos raises a translation question for me:
In broad general terms how would you translate Etemad vs Etmeenan? In this videos' context, it seems there is always a motive involved in Etemad whereas competence is a factor in Etmeenan. Is this typically the case? Up till now, I always thought these words were interchangeable, but it seems there is some underlying contextual meaning involved in both.

It depends on how much influence ms zarif and the green card mob has behind closed doors; remember she desperately wants to get back to her true love (john kerry) and will do anything to that end.

In all seriousness though, it's good that they are careful with any vaccine from abroad, especially those two. Has anyone noticed if the tweets from celebrities and others calling for the vaccines to be imported diminishing? I don't follow those things so I don't if the voices in Iran demanding the pfizer vaccine are still as loud now as before in light of the vaccine issues I've been seeing in news posted here.
What surprises me is that these pfizer vaccines are supposed to be just the outer shell of the virus and not a half dead sample like the Iranian one so what's going on. Are the people getting sick from it catching actual corona or having other side effects from a vaccine ingredient?

I do not know how the fragile, soon-to-be-a-relic Biden did not pass away after being shot with the same vaccine...

probably allergic reaction, the vaccine just like the Russian vaccine is rushed out and didn't passed the necessary tests .
this will happen every time you skim on safety

probably allergic reaction, the vaccine just like the Russian vaccine is rushed out and didn't passed the necessary tests .
this will happen every time you skim on safety
That's what I was wondering about when the headlines are saying people getting sick; are they getting corona or experience some sort of reaction and it seems it's a reaction to a vaccine ingredient and the vaccine seems to be working. At least I hope so because that's the only one available to me, whenever it does become available.
I do not know how the fragile, soon-to-be-a-relic Biden did not pass away after being shot with the same vaccine...
They get things that the vast majority of Americans will never ever have available to them...

If you want to learn about why the pfizer vaccine is different to all other vaccines before, watch this short documentary:

It’s good chance if the deep state hate that orange mother fucker it will be good chance for Iran to eliminate him and pompeo with graham and Bolton

جواب این سوال بیشتر سیاسیه

غرب خیلی حساب کرده بود با دریچه واکسن هم فشار بیاره هم وجهه انسان دوستی بگیره و دشمنی که طی چهار سال ایجاد شده بود پاک کنه

میخواستن مثلا بگن ما واکسن میدیم و پول کره جنوبی رو هم کمکم توی دو سال ازاد میکنیم و در عوض شما غنی سازی بیست درصد رو بی خیال شین بیاییم پای میز

ایا دلیل علمی هم داره؟
بله
خروج ارز از کشوری که در دوازده مسیر واکسن سرمایه گذاری کرده و شش تا واکسن به جایی رسیدن

احتمال الوده بودن واکسن ها

غربی ها جا خوردن
انتظار نداشتن
غیرقابل پیشبینی بود

از ابتدای کرونا گفتیم واکسن سلاحه
و قدرت واکسن زیادتر و زیادتر هم میشه
جنگ واکسن ها

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom