What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yek soaleh keh man dashtam mored oon havapaymah in ast ke chera faza barayeh mosaferbar movaghateh basteh nashod va ki mas'ool hast barayeh bastan foroodgah dar mogheh jang?

as far as i know it's the ministry of road and urban development is responsible for closing the airports.
actually the military has to make this request to stop civilian flights. it's not up to the ministry to decide cause they are not in the position to make such calulations, wether the u.s. will retaliate or not.

so there are 2 possible scenarios the military made a request the ministry missed to do it (which is likely cause this administration sucks)
the military didn't make a request, which would be the fault of the military.

i am not sure but i think i saw a video where a commander of teh IRGC said that the aerospace force asked the goverment to stop the civilian airliners but they missed to do so, if thats true they should have arrest the minister of road.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf whats your opinion on revolutionary Iran cutting its relations with America and Israel?
Breaking ties with US was unnecessary because Iran and US both recognize each other and now Switzerland is acting as a intermediary between Iran and US. The embassy siege was an emotional act and also damaging, not to forget in what followed (Iran-Iraq war) being deprived of spare parts and US supporting Saddam. Guess what, all 3 organizers of the embassy siege are now reformists!
We could be their enemies/rivals without breaking official ties. We could be an independent country like today without breaking official ties with US. If we look at US-China relations, while both are rivals, they do still have diplomatic relation.

But when it comes to the thieving zionist state, it's an irrelevant small US subsized colony with 7 million zionist jews in it. It's the 51th state of USA and serves as a disruptive sattelite of US goals in middle east. It's a garrison of US to control the middle east and a jewish project/experiment.
If we want to deal with US, we'll go directly to them, not their illegitimate bastard child Israel. I dont even care or think about Iran ever recognizing Israel just as I dont carr about increasing or decreasing ties between Iran and Nauru.

i am not sure but i think i saw a video where a commander of teh IRGC said that the aerospace force asked the goverment to stop the civilian airliners but they missed to do so, if thats true they should have arrest the minister of road.
That's what I thought. For a military, such an action is very a standard precaution and the authorities who did not comply should be imprisoned and at least one executed for this abomination of rohani's filthy admin.

That's what I thought. For a military, such an action is very a standard precaution and the authorities who did not comply should be imprisoned and at least one executed for this abomination of rohani's filthy admin.
decisions regarding closure of airports (national security) has to be requested by the IRGC, reviewed by the national security council and then final approval/rejection by the commander-in-chief the supreme leader.

decisions regarding closure of airports (national security) has to be requested by the IRGC, reviewed by the national security council and then final approval/rejection by the commander-in-chief the supreme leader.
That has to be looked into as much, if not more than, the IRGC officer who fired on the aircraft. In the kind of conflict that night could have potentially escalated into, clearing all non essential air traffic and clutter and putting air defenses on ultra high alert was the right thing and there was no legitimate reason to keep that airport open; in fact, they should have closed the airport down altogether and sent people to a hotel or to their homes. Remember there was also constant chatter that night about F-35s in the air and I'm still not sure what came of them; Some say they were painted by radars the whole way and they broke off, whereas I also heard that threats issued to uae was the reason the planes turned back. So the situation was very tense to begin with.

That has to be looked into as much, if not more than, the IRGC officer who fired on the aircraft. In the kind of conflict that night could have potentially escalated into, clearing all non essential air traffic and clutter and putting air defenses on ultra high alert was the right thing and there was no legitimate reason to keep that airport open; in fact, they should have closed the airport down altogether and sent people to a hotel or to their homes. Remember there was also constant chatter that night about F-35s in the air and I'm still not sure what came of them; Some say they were painted by radars the whole way and they broke off, whereas I also heard that threats issued to uae was the reason the planes turned back. So the situation was very tense to begin with.
Me and Arian were discussing this last night. The IRGC officer had to get permission before pushing the button but he could not reach his superior for receiving the green light. He decided to take action on his own... this alone proves what a messed up organization the IRGC is.

F-35 ham hatman roo asemane iran parvaz karde.. khodemoonim ha.

Iran to South Korea: Give our money back and by the way we have your ship!.:woot::woot::woot:

Iran Seizes South Korean-Flagged Chemical Tanker in Persian Gulf
January 4, 2021
Iran Seizes South Korean-Flagged Chemical Tanker in Persian Gulf
Iran has seized a South-Korean-flagged chemical tanker in its southern waters over “chemical pollution” of the Persian Gulf, informed sources say.
Fars News Agency reported that the Korean vessel has been seized by IRGC Navy and moved to an Iranian port.
The tanker Hankuk Chemi had left Saudi port city of Al-Jubail and was returning to South Korea when it was seized at 10 am (local time) upon the Iranian Ports and Maritime Organization’s request over “repeated violation of marine environmental regulations”, according the IRGC Navy.
“It was carrying 7,200 tons of ethanol,” the IRGC said, adding that its crew members are from Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam and Myanmar.
According to the IRGC Navy, the tanker is now berthed at the Iranian port city of Bandar Abbas and the Judiciary will deal with its case.
photo_2021-01-04_15-21-33-1024x633.jpg

do you have any source for that?

Me and Arian were discussing this last night. The IRGC officer had to get permission before pushing the button but he could not reach his superior for receiving the green light. He decided to take action on his own... this alone proves what a messed up organization the IRGC is.

didn't hajizadeh said in an interview few years ago that they don't need a permission to shot missiles?
if i am not wrong he said that beofore they needed permission but to save time the decision is with highest ranking officer, who is nect to the soldiers.

i'll try to find the vidoe but can take time cause i need to look all the interviews again.
Iranian constitution

ok cool thnx dadash

that beofore they needed permission but to save time the decision is with highest ranking officer, who is nect to the soldiers.
I think nowhere in the world a lower rank responsible for such a AD system can make decision on their own..very dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom