What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

that will happen to you and people like you who can't talk respectfully like a human being and had to insult others when they face a fact they like to forget instead of debating others in orderly manners. if your mother and father washed your mouth with soap when you started to talk like that today you have known how to talk like human with others.

and for the record there is no need for permit for poly-coping lecture note in Islamic republic of iran and hand them to the attendants of a class . at the time you had to get a permit and gave the lecture note for inspection.
and several classes like "Rahpooyan Danesh "had to close that year and refund people because they were not hand over lecture notes in times.
You are a known IR supporter Eskandari jan. Throughout the years we witnessed whitewashing of obvious crimes by people like you. Stick to the facts please.
من هم همین رو می گم دیگه. اگه نتونسته بود تماس بگیره، پس نباید چیزی هم شلیک می شده. انقدر خر تو خر هست که هر کی برای خودش تصمیم بگیره بعد هم بگن زدی که زدی فدای سرت؟

بعد هم با اون همه مدرک، سه روز داشتن به همه دروغ می گفتن. همون صبح که تصاویر اومد بیرون معلوم بود کلاهک انفجاری موشک کنار بال هواپیما ترکیده چون ترکش ها روی بال هواپیما پیدا بودن و سوراخ ها از بیرون به سمت درون بودن که نشون می داد جسم خارجی کنار هواپیما منفجر شده. بگذریم از اینکه آمریکا همون اولش حتی نوع موشک پدافندی رو درست گفت​
hamin dige. in kaare nistan. bi khaasiat tarineshun alan dar raase ghodratan. chandin saale mardom daran daad mizanan ke ina pahlevun panbe hastan. faghat pool be jib bezanan va khoone dar australia,amrica bekharan. mardome badbakht ham ruzi 50toman kaasebi konan.

You are a known IR supporter Eskandari jan. Throughout the years we witnessed whitewashing of obvious crimes by people like you. Stick to the facts please.
I state the fact as I see . , when i think something is correct i support it , when I see something is not correct I criticize it and more importantly no one can ever claim that I insulted him. there is many instance that I criticized Islamic Republic policy and there are many that I supported them.
about this fact there was an Iranian defense forum which was pretty nice that belonged to a guy who lived in Europe if I'm correct then he sold it to an Iranian who lived in Australia . the forum policy become a little biassed but it still was a nice place to be at the time of the unrest a group of people supported green movement and a group opposed it and they made several debate about it . well the forum get filtered in Iran and in several year after that it slowly died. they simply filtered the forum and forget to review the decision after the situation calmed.
about the lecture notes and several institute had to close that year , if you do a little research you see that's what happened that year.

there was an Iranian Forum and the layout was nearly like this one , Get filtered by Ahmadinejad over the incidents after his second election. and subsequently died a slow death .
I remember Sokuy30's idf was very popular at that time and I think the imf was also active but not as big around 2009. In fact I think a lot of fighting caused Catsoo and others to leave idf and create imf over the events of 2009. I joined a bit later so I didn't actually see it happen and only heard references later on by members.
Afterwards, imf was big and competed with this one and kermanshah also attempted a separate forum that just didn't get much traction. There was another forum that fizzled out earlier this year.
Back in the day, we had Catsoo. I wonder where he is now.
I thought of him a few months ago when some one posted a picutre of the Fateh submarine maquette featuring Catsoo's name in the image water mark.
I wish him the best and hope is well wherever he is.

I remember Sokuy30's idf was very popular at that time and I think the imf was also active but not as big around 2009. In fact I think a lot of fighting caused Catsoo and others to leave idf and create imf over the events of 2009. I joined a bit later so I didn't actually see it happen and only heard references later on by members.
Afterwards, imf was big and competed with this one and kermanshah also attempted a separate forum that just didn't get much traction. There was another forum that fizzled out earlier this year.

I thought of him a few months ago when some one posted a picutre of the Fateh submarine maquette featuring Catsoo's name in the image water mark.
I wish him the best and hope is well wherever he is.

Holyshit Wudangmaster!
Looks like you are the most senior among us.

@Dariush the Great @Arian @Shawnee

Sorry guys lol, my farsi/fingilisi is okay but not that good and I'm finding it somewhat difficult to follow along with what you guys are talking about.

Do you think you could reiterate your recent posts here in English so that I may follow along easier?

I apologize for the inconvenience.

@Dariush the Great @Arian @Shawnee

Sorry guys lol, my farsi/fingilisi is okay but not that good and I'm finding it somewhat difficult to follow along with what you guys are talking about.

Do you think you could reiterate your recent posts here in English so that I may follow along easier?

I apologize for the inconvenience.
We were talking about Flight 752 that was mistakenly shot down by Iran's air defense. The anniversary is soon and we still don't know what truly happened.

We were talking about Flight 752 that was mistakenly shot down by Iran's air defense. The anniversary is soon and we still don't know what truly happened.

From what I can gather (personally speaking), after looking at the general level of "professionalism" that's been put on display by Iran's armed forces. I think it's quite easy to come to the logical conclusion that Iran's units are not all trained/prepared in the same manner as other units that have higher levels of training and experience. If 2020 is anything to go by (AshCM accident that killed +15) then we know that Iran has a serious issue in safety pre-cautions, training and possibly even discipline.

The fate of the Ukrainian airliner was nothing short of tragic but it was fueled by a general lack of training/professionalism amongst Iran's forces. I've brought this issue up way back when it happened and my stance on the matter is still pretty much the same. There needs to be a complete paradigm shift in how Iran views its own military especially when it comes down to conduct.

How many more incidents like this can be tolerated until countries simply refuse (due to safety concerns) to fly over Iran or even land in Iran?

I wish the best for Iran and Iranians but sometimes.....sometimes man it's just really difficult to defend Iran when stuff like this happens.

Did you guys also talk about Hajizadeh or some other IRGC general being assassinated potentially?

From what I can gather (personally speaking), after looking at the general level of "professionalism" that's been put on display by Iran's armed forces. I think it's quite easy to come to the logical conclusion that Iran's units are not all trained/prepared in the same manner as other units that have higher levels of training and experience. If 2020 is anything to go by (AshCM accident that killed +15) then we know that Iran has a serious issue in safety pre-cautions, training and possibly even discipline.

The fate of the Ukrainian airliner was nothing short of tragic but it was fueled by a general lack of training/professionalism amongst Iran's forces. I've brought this issue up way back when it happened and my stance on the matter is still pretty much the same. There needs to be a complete paradigm shift in how Iran views its own military especially when it comes down to conduct.

How many more incidents like this can be tolerated until countries simply refuse (due to safety concerns) to fly over Iran or even land in Iran?

I wish the best for Iran and Iranians but sometimes.....sometimes man it's just really difficult to defend Iran when stuff like this happens.

Did you guys also talk about Hajizadeh or some other IRGC general being assassinated potentially?
Yup, we did. Darius said that he thought the Americans would assassinate another Iranian official. And I said that I had a feeling that Trump would try to assassinate another IRGC authority before he leaves the office, possibly General Ghaani. Our generals in foreign countries are vulnerable targets as they do not enjoy the same level of security as they have inside Iran, so it's better that they stay in Iran for the next 3 weeks.

Yup, we did. Darius said that he thought the Americans would assassinate another Iranian official. And I said that I had a feeling that Trump would try to assassinate another IRGC authority before he leaves the office, possibly General Ghaani. Our generals in foreign countries are vulnerable targets as they do not enjoy the same level of security as they have inside Iran, so it's better that they stay in Iran for the next 3 weeks.

Absolutely agree with you Arian, 100%.

I really don't have much to add brother lmao, like if Gha'ani or Hajizadeh was killed by the Juhood terroists and their American lap-dogs then what is there left to be done other than letting loose the dogs of war and picking up the pieces afterwards?

Iran has a lot of ground to makeup this year for all the embarrassment it incurred these past 5-6 years. Israel needs to be confronted directly, come hell or high-water, but I'm no longer going to hold my breath waiting for Iran to do something....

Be khodah bachehah, man khasteh shoodam...aslan digeh nemitoonam tahamal bekoonam. Hameenjoori daran to saraheh mardoomeh Irooni mizanan....Valla chi begim?

Yek soaleh keh man dashtam mored oon havapaymah in ast ke chera faza barayeh mosaferbar movaghateh basteh nashod va ki mas'ool hast barayeh bastan foroodgah dar mogheh jang?
fekr konam tasmim daste farmande kole ghovast (khamenei)
Absolutely agree with you Arian, 100%.

I really don't have much to add brother lmao, like if Gha'ani or Hajizadeh was killed by the Juhood terroists and their American lap-dogs then what is there left to be done other than letting loose the dogs of war and picking up the pieces afterwards?

Iran has a lot of ground to makeup this year for all the embarrassment it incurred these past 5-6 years. Israel needs to be confronted directly, come hell or high-water, but I'm no longer going to hold my breath waiting for Iran to do something....

Be khodah bachehah, man khasteh shoodam...aslan digeh nemitoonam tahamal bekoonam. Hameenjoori daran to saraheh mardoomeh Irooni mizanan....Valla chi begim?
I always had the believe (and still have) that life has became too sweet for IR officials to conduct any meaningful resistance. This phenomenon that has been created by Khomeini is no longer being followed by current day officials.

As far as the incident involving the friendly fire between Jameran and the Konarak, do bear in mind that live fire exercises can always be dangerous and considering how many war games Iran conducts yearly, the friendly fire incidents are low compared to other countries that do war games as often. Not to create any excuses for the mishap; even US military offered rare condolences because they understood these tragedies happen and they have a major share of their own.

On the subject of the Ukrainian plane, why was civilian traffic not grounded? I was reading posts here when it occurred and I remember a Pakistani forum member mentioning how Pakistan closed its airspace after a relatively minor kerfuffle with India for 3 days and was very right to do so. If you are going to engage in military actions against America, you need to close down the civilian air space because things can escalate rather quickly to places you never imagine. Consider General Hajizadeh said that there more salvos prepared in case the US retaliated that night and therefore all civilian flights should have been grounded because there was no way of knowing how far the ain al assad attack and any counter attack would escalate.
As I type this, consider that it seems almost as if a limited engagement was planned ahead by both sides (US & Iran) and the civilian leadership of rohani felt comfortable in keeping the flights open because there was a genuine belief that the engagement would be limited and that Tehran would never be in danger of a counter attack.
It is easier to believe this elaborate conspiracy theory than to think that they genuinely thought keeping flights open while there was a firefight going on with America was a good idea. To believe the latter, one would have to accept incompetence and stupidity on the part of rohani admin that is criminal level of stupidity.
fekr konam tasmim daste farmande kole ghovast (khamenei)
OH!
I've been blaming rohani all this time.

Last edited:

There is a difference between tactical defeats and strategic defeats and total defeats. Iran won many tactical skirmishes against the Greeks but none of them mattered when Alexander mauled over the Iranian armies before overrunning all of Iran. What is remembered today? The Datis campaign 490 BC or Alexander’s victories 150 years later?

tactical defeats are painful but not important if acceptable in your long term strategic plan.

Back
Top Bottom