What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The guy with Nader jahanbani picture I don’t think he is abii because he lives in the US and hate the Turks abii wasn’t anti turk because of his grandfather Turkish qashqai origin also abii lives in Canada
Haha ok I confused those accounts.

Made in Turkey ventilator kills 9 and no follow up.
Imagine if this was Iran. Imagine if an Iranian made ventilator had killed nine.

Let me tell you what would happen:

- Three years of follow up to prosecute from Khamenei to health minister and the engineers and licensing staff.

- Hashtags
چرا کشتید#
ونتیلاتور خوب بخرید#
میکشم انکه برادرم کشت#

Falahatpisheh and Motahari: we can’t buy ventilators due to FATF.

ما به تصفیه نیاز داریم
مث دهه شصت
راست میگه @WudangMaster

Last edited:
@Shapur Zol Aktaf
Do you think the regime will callapse and the thoecrats will be replaced by IRGC military tripe also do you think it’s better to abolish the useless elections and make it into oligarchy better like the Roman senate and military they elect the head of the state!?

@Shapur Zol Aktaf
Do you think the regime will callapse and the thoecrats will be replaced by IRGC military tripe also do you think it’s better to abolish the useless elections and make it into oligarchy better like the Roman senate and military they elect the head of the state!?
I think there will be a shift of power towards military+IRGC. Recently we see a young nationalistic IRGC figure named Saeed Mohammad appearing in media. There is no other way than this shift, there is no choice left. If Iranians want to prevent a genocide, they have to stand behind military and a military man should rescue Iran from (slow) genocide. The only faction which can empower Iran (internally and externally) is military. Our enemy is not only outside of our borders, but also within our borders (corruption, nepotism, liberalist reformists, ethnicists, extremist anti-nationalists). One strong military natioanalist team/man is needed to do a big clean up operation

Elections are indeed useless and even dangerous. It gives room to separatism by allowing certain figures in parliament. It gives room to turmoil seeking separatist ethnicists-terrorists because to be elected, liberal internationalist traitors will promote their unjust anti-Iranian cause to get votes. As you witness democracy is prostitution for votes. You cal sell your soul, country, believes and morals to gain vote.

There should be plurarism and check and balances, but in other form than in the weak system democracy. Journalists should be allowed to be critical of only certain topics which are important for the country: health, economy, science/technology, corruption etc. So called minority/ethnic issues, feminism, LGBT topics are designed for infitration and are soft ware against nationalism. The environment of Iran, with many enemies around makes Iran totally unfit and unsuitable for democracy. Maybe a closed democracy or half democracy which only allows participation of different nationalist parties (wether Iranian nationalism, leftist/social nationalists, religious nationalists) is a better solution.

Even abii changed after killing of Soleimani, be sided with Iran wishing for revenge. Israel is born by terrorism and creating insecurity. Their economy is also connected to insecurity of the world. So they will do their best to create unrest and war in middle east to offer security services to their arab puppets.
Furthermore they will not agree with 2 state solution because they want eretz-Israel.

I dont know him. Maybe he has a new account here.

Shapur are you in touch with Abii? Where?!

What about Shahin? And tokhme?

Do you still use the old email?

If you do let me know. I'll write.

Cheers, Doc

Shapur are you in touch with Abii? Where?!

What about Shahin? And tokhme?

Do you still use the old email?

If you do let me know. I'll write.

Cheers, Doc
I was never in touch with any of them, I don't know who they are except that they were/are members of this forum :lol:. Theymight have new accounts here, not that I know.
yes I still use the old email bro, keep in touch.

پنج سال دیگه اینها دیگه رقاص نیستن و‌قاتل جنگی اند
سرعت حرکت روباتهای ما پایینتره و قدرت پرش ندارن

همین الانش هم با توانایی که در حرکت و تعادل و پایداری نشون می دن می تونند جنگجو باشن
همین رقصیدن این شکلی سخت تر از حرکات نرمال یه سرباز هست​

I think there will be a shift of power towards military+IRGC. Recently we see a young nationalistic IRGC figure named Saeed Mohammad appearing in media. There is no other way than this shift, there is no choice left. If Iranians want to prevent a genocide, they have to stand behind military and a military man should rescue Iran from (slow) genocide. The only faction which can empower Iran (internally and externally) is military. Our enemy is not only outside of our borders, but also within our borders (corruption, nepotism, liberalist reformists, ethnicists, extremist anti-nationalists). One strong military natioanalist team/man is needed to do a big clean up operation

Elections are indeed useless and even dangerous. It gives room to separatism by allowing certain figures in parliament. It gives room to turmoil seeking separatist ethnicists-terrorists because to be elected, liberal internationalist traitors will promote their unjust anti-Iranian cause to get votes. As you witness democracy is prostitution for votes. You cal sell your soul, country, believes and morals to gain vote.

There should be plurarism and check and balances, but in other form than in the weak system democracy. Journalists should be allowed to be critical of only certain topics which are important for the country: health, economy, science/technology, corruption etc. So called minority/ethnic issues, feminism, LGBT topics are designed for infitration and are soft ware against nationalism. The environment of Iran, with many enemies around makes Iran totally unfit and unsuitable for democracy. Maybe a closed democracy or half democracy which only allows participation of different nationalist parties (wether Iranian nationalism, leftist/social nationalists, religious nationalists) is a better solution.
I agree with you I also wanted to say that the so called elections caused the western dogs to interfaith in Iran’s affairs and cause divisions and hatred in America also so called democracy and free speech are not the same because democracy allow 10 scumbags to out vote one education person. Yes believe in the tribal or the Roman democracy were only the elders and leaders could decide of course with some room of free speech and criticism should be allowed because elite oligarchs dictatorship is also bad. In Quraish the tribe of Muhammad they didn’t have a single leader but they had a council which each clan head is present to decide the tribe matter also the same with some Turkic and mongol states or the ancient Iranian rule model is also good example or like this Turkic model of Delhi sultanate

From my opinion clerics and theocrats should go back to qom and let the military take the charge and it should be better if they have elite closed democracy like the parliament and the military to appoint a head of state like the Roman republic system without the interfaith of the people or the nonsense general elections people shouldn’t interfere with who rules the country but they only should be concerned about the economy, health and education and leave the idea of who appoint a president and cabinet to the military because from what I see it the elections are useless if the so called rouhani is just an image and the supreme leader and the IRGC are the true rulers they should be the public rulers of the country instead of being the deep state in Egypt for example the army is the deep state but the presidents who ruled Egypt were also from the military that’s why they didn’t let Mubarak make his none military son as the next president of Egypt

همین الانش هم با توانایی که در حرکت و تعادل و پایداری نشون می دن می تونند جنگجو باشن
همین رقصیدن این شکلی سخت تر از حرکات نرمال یه سرباز هست​

اینها خیلی سبک وزنن و سریع سازیشون اسونه. نمونه های اندازه انسان کندترن

اینها خیلی سبک وزنن و سریع سازیشون اسونه. نمونه های اندازه انسان کندترن
شانی جان دیگه بزرگتر از این می خوای چی کار. همین ربات ها ارتفاعشون بیشتر از 170 هست. به نظرم حدود 180 هستند
حدوداً ثانیه 45 اینها که دوربین اون اتاقک بالا سمت چپ رو نشون می ده دو تا آدم دارن رد می شن. اگه پرسپکتیو رو هم در نظر بگیری باز به نظر میاد ربات ها دست کم 175 سانتی متر باشن

سبک بودنشون رو نمی دونم، اما حتی اگه سبک باشن ایرادش چیه؟

من البته باور دارم که به جای اینکه ربات ها مانند انسان بشن در آینده انسان ها بیشتر مانند ربات ها می شن و به جای اینکه سیستم های الکترونیکی بیشتر به سمت سیستم های زیستی برن هر دو با هم دیگه تلفیق می شن. این کار با انواع ایمپلنت های مغزی و بر پایه اینترنت اشیاء و چیزهای دیگه مانند کمک گرفتن از دی نی ای برای ثبت داده و ... رخ خواهد داد

ارتش آمریکا همین الانش داره روی یه اسکلت بیرونی (اگزو اسکلت) کار می کنه که تن سربازهاش یه پوسته فلزی خارجی بکنه که هم تو حمل تجهیزات بهشون کمک بکنه هم تو راه رفتن و هم تو کاهش تلفات و خیلی چیزهای دیگه

ولی یه لحظه فکر کن یکی از این ربات ها بیافته دنبالت! مسلسل هم نمی خواد داشته باشه. ترسناک هست واقعاً​

Back
Top Bottom