What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I have a little question, hope it's not considered offensive, but why is anti-Semitism so pervasive in Iran? Is it simply the conflict with Israel or is there something deeper?

Depends, have you adopted the retarded ADL definition of anti-semitism as anything mildly critical of Israel or like full blown Dirlwanger Brigade death squads level anti-semitism?

I have a little question, hope it's not considered offensive, but why is anti-Semitism so pervasive in Iran? Is it simply the conflict with Israel or is there something deeper?
Well your question is baseless due to there is no antisemitism in Iran .. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years and Iranians have saved Jewish people at least 3 times in history like 25 centuries ago against Babylonians ... they have representative in Iranian parliament and perform their religious rites and rituals freely that's why the biggest community of them in the region after isreal live in Iran ... the one that has antisemitism sentiments are those whom killed them in ww2.

Well your question is baseless due to there is no antisemitism in Iran .. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years and Iranians have saved Jewish people at least 3 times in history like 25 centuries ago against Babylonians ... they have representative in Iranian parliament and perform their religious rites and rituals freely that's why the biggest community of them in the region after isreal live in Iran ... the one that has antisemitism sentiments are those whom killed them in ww2.

I think the biggest Jews population in the Middle East after Israel is Turkey since they save many Jews when Andalusia under Islamic Sultanate in Spain/Portugal fall to Christian Kingdom again, but it is just my speculation @Kamil_baku

I think the biggest Jews population in the Middle East after Israel is Turkey since they save many Jews when Andalusia under Islamic Sultanate in Spain/Portugal fall to Christian Kingdom again, but it is just my speculation @Kamil_baku

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice interview about some insides of the Haj Qassem. i just realized i wrongly posted it in made in IRan thread first

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice interview about some insides of the Haj Qassem. i just realized i wrongly posted it in made in IRan thread first

Indonesia also has Jews community and this is the founder. But of course very very small community and may come from colonization time during Dutch rule.

My ip is being banned so I had to come in through a proxy. Seems like someone here doesn't like me. So if I disappear from the forum, somebody behind the scenes is bleeding and sore here...

This is what happens when we dont have our own forum.
I dont undrestand why someone cant copy this layout and make an Iranian military forum

@Blue In Green how are you brother. Are you still around?

Lol, thanks for asking bro, I'm still around just haven't been posting as much since the general news surrounding Iranian related topics is bleak to downright shameful/embarrassing.

Happy New years to you and everyone!!! I pray and hope that this New Year will bring great health and prosperity to everyone :-)

Lol, thanks for asking bro, I'm still around just haven't been posting as much since the general news surrounding Iranian related topics is bleak to downright shameful/embarrassing.

Happy New years to you and everyone!!! I pray and hope that this New Year will bring great health and prosperity to everyone :-)
Happy new year too.

Hopefully 2021 will bring better news for us. Keep up the hope.

Back
Top Bottom