What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Lol, thanks for asking bro, I'm still around just haven't been posting as much since the general news surrounding Iranian related topics is bleak to downright shameful/embarrassing.

Happy New years to you and everyone!!! I pray and hope that this New Year will bring great health and prosperity to everyone :-)

We might be starting good ole 2021 with a short term clash lol.

This is what happens when we dont have our own forum.
I dont undrestand why someone cant copy this layout and make an Iranian military forum
I think more and more that it is some sort of bug because I can still login via proxy and an apple tablet from the same location can still see the site directly. More and more likely it is some sort of a bug either between my browser or the forum server.

Well your question is baseless due to there is no antisemitism in Iran .. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years and Iranians have saved Jewish people at least 3 times in history like 25 centuries ago against Babylonians ... they have representative in Iranian parliament and perform their religious rites and rituals freely that's why the biggest community of them in the region after isreal live in Iran ... the one that has antisemitism sentiments are those whom killed them in ww2.

What do you think of Alireza Pourmasoud:

The talks of attack on US forces and especially the threats of killing high US officials are unprecedented and by itself is damaging US deterrence.

Telling high US officials to live in fear for the rest of their life like Salman Rushdi is completely unprecedented and very provocative.

We can tell Khamenei is ready for a war, even if he does not want one.

Nobody has deterrence at the moment. I am not holding my breath over the events of this week but this winter has a lot to say. Long hot winter.

Last edited:

The talks of attack on US forces and especially the threats of killing high US officials are unprecedented and by itself is damaging US deterrence.

Telling high US officials to live in fear for the rest of their life like Salman Rushdi is completely unprecedented and very provocative.

Nobody has deterrence at the moment. I am not holding my breath over the events of this week but this winter has a lot to say. Long hot winter.

I'm one to be a bit optiistic that nothing will happen as Iran has waited to long to take lethal action on Soleimani and Farikhzadeh and the US is unlikely to conduct a first strike on Iran, and Iran is unlikely to strike the US now as it makes Iran seem offensive instead of defensive.

Rouhani says Trump life will end it seems that Iran really planning to kill that scumbag

I'm one to be a bit optiistic that nothing will happen as Iran has waited to long to take lethal action on Soleimani and Farikhzadeh
I'm the opposite- something WILL happen, it only a matter of when, because Iran's red lines have been crossed and Iran has to pay back in the same currency-military action or else Iran will lose deterrence and operational freedom to US. And moreover, Iran has at least 2 things now to retaliate for, so i am 100% sure Iran will have to enter military action soon, i just dunno when.

Iran didnt build up ALL THIS military power to not use it when needed, but Iran is probably guessing if US will take the hit as a start of a war and then things spiral out, but Iran has to hit something or something thats going to hurt the US...but I believe Iran will hit Israel this time, instead of US....because it will satisfy Iran, and keep risk of full blown war low...ISrael cant fight full war with Iran, and Iran wants Golan back in Syrian hands, HEzbollah to have the deterrence again, Israel is so afraid of ground action, so my guess is that IRan will take out its anger on US on Israel....any moment from now too. Iran could also likely ask Hezbollah to initiate action and then back Hezbollah up directly in the military action taken.

At what stage do u say "ENUF IS ENUF,NOW ITS TIME TO SMASH THE WALL"? Iran has been resiliently fighting against sanction and injustice for such a long time. It may now be tempting for Iran to try the other way, to turn the tables and be the aggressor to see wat result that might wield.

In a war ,i think the US military will take unforeseen losses. And its military's hollywood status quo will be destroyed. After 40 years of hardship and injustice , the leadership may well just say "F**K it, lets just decide this in the battlefield, enuf is enuf."

Its in itself a miracle that the leadership has been so restraint the whole time. I think the leadership has accepted that its ultimately impossible to prevent a war and thereby are mentally ready for a war more than ever.

At what stage do u say "ENUF IS ENUF,NOW ITS TIME TO SMASH THE WALL"? Iran has been resiliently fighting against sanction and injustice for such a long time. It may now be tempting for Iran to try the other way, to turn the tables and be the aggressor to see wat result that might wield.

In a war ,i think the US military will take unforeseen losses. And its military's hollywood status quo will be destroyed. After 40 years of hardship and injustice , the leadership may well just say "F**K it, lets just decide this in the battlefield, enuf is enuf."

Its in itself a miracle that the leadership has been so restraint the whole time. I think the leadership has accepted that its ultimately impossible to prevent a war and thereby are mentally ready for a war more than ever.

It is not impossible. When everybody around reaches 0-0-0, those who had more investment and infrastructure are the losers. When the worst case scenario is still a win.

my Iranian brothers read this

1609615831594.png

Back
Top Bottom