What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I really do not understand the gonde goozi of some people here. Same gonde gooz's do not even live in Iran.. they are in safe havens such as Belgium,Germany,UK etc.
حالا من پاسخ سالار رو بعداً می دم، اما در مورد گنده گوزی که گفتی، کلاً سیستم اینها گنده گوزی هست

اگر همون روز قبل از شهادت سردار سلیمانی خامنه ای برای آمریکا و شاخ و شونه نکشیده بود و نمی گفت ما هر کاری بخوایم می کنیم شما هم هیچ غلطی نمی تونید بکنید چه بسی سردار سلیمان الان زنده بود​

حالا من پاسخ سالار رو بعداً می دم، اما در مورد گنده گوزی که گفتی، کلاً سیستم اینها گنده گوزی هست

اگر همون روز قبل از شهادت سردار سلیمانی خامنه ای برای آمریکا و شاخ و شونه نکشیده بود و نمی گفت ما هر کاری بخوایم می کنیم شما هم هیچ غلطی نمی تونید بکنید چه بسی سردار سلیمان الان زنده بود​
Rahbar khodesh gonde gooz hast. Amrica hich ghalati nemitune bekone. Khob eghtesadet ro too toilet andakhte, monzavi negaret dashte. Nezami ham miad too saret mizane. Amrika ke dare hame ghalata ro mikone.

198271_263.jpg

The horse is staring into the camera begging for some relief from the weight of that bloated maggot sitting on top. The horse is the one I feel sorry for out of the 3 entities in this picture. It reminded me of Mr. Ed, an old comedy about a talking horse that looked very much like the one the picture.

@mohammad45 , @Dariush the Great , @SubWater , @Hormuz

Gus , you are in Iran (or any one else that is in Iran now).. Is it possible for you to search either "Farse news" or "mashreq" archives for an article that I read about 10 years ago ..it is the story of Iran's firing of first Scud missile by one of the men who actually was there. I mentioned that few weeks ago in here but no one answered..It is such an interesting story that I think everyone will enjoy reading..The article is in Farsi and I can not do a search from here.

Gus , you are in Iran (or any one else that is in Iran now).. Is it possible for you to search either "Farse news" or "mashreq" archives for an article that I read about 10 years ago ..it is the story of Iran's firing of first Scud missile by one of the men who actually was there. I mentioned that few weeks ago in here but no one answered..It is such an interesting story that I think everyone will enjoy reading..The article is in Farsi and I can not do a search from here.
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but this one is pretty interesting

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but this one is pretty interesting
Thanks but that is not it.....I give more info...

This was a Scud missile that was gifted to shah of Iran by the soviets and he had put it inside an underground facility run my Americans..

The story start by Iranian military gathering some University professors and other experts and transporting them to the site...one of the people in that group told the story...I do not want to spoil the story buth the end is so amazing that will drop your jaw..lol

PS: I am not religious guy but when you read this story and I know the end is true
It made me to believe that "THE FORCE IS WITH IRAN"...

Last edited:

I have been hearing about this for the longest time from the tvparsi podcasts titled "meybodi's cannibals" from around 2011 onwards and a few times now separately and independently from Omid Dana.
This one soodi international channel finally had to come out and admit it themselves and with pride no less!
I wonder when moshiri will finally admit his $10k monthly stipend from a benefactor in Canada to spread his manure, as I have heard about that from the above 2 independent sources.
These tired, pathetic cretins on satellite tv have pretty much run out of ammunition and don't have anyway near the gravitas they had before. A few people on streaming sites are mopping the floor with them and with an infinitesimal fraction of resources at that! Only imagine what IRIB could do if it had just a couple of people competetant in news and propaganda.

Last edited:

can you please describe it. Im very interested to know. Please. The force is definitely with Iran. Iran represents the force.

can you please describe it. Im very interested to know. Please. The force is definitely with Iran. Iran represents the force.
I will wait to see if any one finds the article...if not i will write a brief of what I remember ..it was almost 10 years ago.

I will wait to see if any one finds the article...if not i will write a brief of what I remember ..it was almost 10 years ago.
you said u posted sumthing about it few weeks ago. Im trying desperately to find it. Please write about it if u can. Thanks

you said u posted sumthing about it few weeks ago. Im trying desperately to find it. Please write about it if u can. Thanks
Few weeks ago I asked for help to find that article..I will write few thing now and wait to see ..you need to bale able to go to deep archives of most likely "fars news" to find it...it is almost a decade ago.

Few weeks ago I asked for help to find that article..I will write few thing now and wait to see ..you need to bale able to go to deep archives of most likely "fars news" to find it...it is almost a decade ago.
Alright, thank you. im very intrigued about this.

Back
Top Bottom