What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

گوینده رادیوی افغانستان در راستای تشدید احساسات ایران دوستی در افغانستان پارسی زبان
--------------------------
---------------------------
یک بحثی هم باید کرد در مورد
ارمنستان بعد از پاشینیان
بایدن و ارمنستان
بایدن و ترکیه: تحلیلی بسیار پیچیده تر از بقیه

بایدن دومین رییس جمهور کاتولیک ه بعد کندی

فرانسه و بعضی دیگر از غربی ها خیلی در دل به ایران در مورد ارمنستان نیاز داشتند ولی به رو نیاوردند

بایدن در کنار فرانسه از ارمنستان حمایت بیشتری خواهد کرد​

Last edited:
So after 6 weeks of fighting the Azeris and Turks made some decent gains, but at a very heavy price.

7000-10,000+ KIA (killed in action), hundreds of tanks, apcs, ifvs, drones, helicopters, etc. and In the end they were unable to conquer Stepanakert.

You could call it a partial victory, but in the end Azerbaijan was forced to agree to Russia's terms. Now Russia is moving in troops into the enclave.

Basically, just like all of the previous ethnic conflicts in the Caucasus, Russia wins. Putin must be laughing and drinking Champagne.

You know when you think about it, Turkey and Azerbaijan had all the advantages in this conflict. They had overwhelming numbers, air superiority for most of the conflict and much more. Regardless they were unable to gain a decisive and total victory.

It makes you wonder, what would happen if Turkey and it's proxies had to face of against an adversary where they didn't have so many advantages. I doubt they would gain anything significant.

In all these conflicts the Turkish side had satellites, drones, fighter jets, tanks, outnumbering the enemy 5 to 1 atleast. keep in mind their adversaries had no air defenses, no heavy weapons, no air force, no real chance in the long run

In Al Bab, against ISIS, Turkey sustained huge losses and the operation dragged on much longer than expected. Afrin took 2 months, again longer than expected. Ras Al Ayn, yes in all these cases Turkey won, however they were supposed to win and decisively, easily. However things did not turn out that way.

Ras Al Ayn is a tiny village on the Turkish border, yet despite every conceivable advantages, the YPG/PKK held out for 2 weeks and in the end Turkey had negotiate with Trump and allow the YPG troops to leave in exchange for the village.

Again in all these conflicts, we see partial gains in exchange for huge losses, but no total victory. Whether we're talking about Libya, Syria, Artaskh (Nagorno-Karabakh), they're all partial victories with no long term economic gains.

However Turkey's economy is now in dire straits with 1 US dollar worth over 8 Lira. Erdogan is looking to rally nationalist sentiments in order to survive. Looking for a way out of the economic glut,

Erdogan was eyeing the natural resources of southern Cyprus, but that seems to be off the table now when the Europeans threatened to act. So now the question is, where does Erdogan turn to next ? What will he do about Turkey's ruined economy ?

Last edited:
Blue areas are parts of Artaskh (Nagorno_Karabakh) controlled by Azerbaijan.

1111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg
2222222222222222222222222222.jpg

You could call it a partial victory, but in the end Azerbaijan was forced to agree to Russia's terms. Now Russia is moving in troops into the enclave.

نقشه آتش بس دیدید؟

آن شرایط کامل است برای آذری ها

"جشن در باکو، خشم در ایروان"

_115342318_nk_peace_deal_detailed_map_640-nc-nc.png

2975447.jpg

بنازم وفاداری
از خاتمی به فحاشی به خاتمی و بعد به ترامپ و الان به دلاوری از دلاویر

حداقل ترامپ رو انفالو نمیکردی​

These Persian Gulf puppet states are running around like headless chicken buying hardware after the lifting of Iranian Embargo. This is hilarious and I bet Iran is laughing at these people being milked heavily by the Americans/the west. They are in a financial mess as it is, thus I think we need to make sure they continue spending themselves to death. It is truly amusing just how incompetent these people are.

2975447.jpg

بنازم وفاداری
از خاتمی به فحاشی به خاتمی و بعد به ترامپ و الان به دلاوری از دلاویر

حداقل ترامپ رو انفالو نمیکردی​
Honestly com on guys , the only time I hear her name when you guys mention her , why not let her become obscure , why report everything she do , why do the free advertisement

Instead of American boot licker India, Iran should be in SCO. We can have our quad - Iran, Russia, Pakistan and China.

These Persian Gulf puppet states are running around like headless chicken buying hardware after the lifting of Iranian Embargo. This is hilarious and I bet Iran is laughing at these people being milked heavily by the Americans/the west. They are in a financial mess as it is, thus I think we need to make sure they continue spending themselves to death. It is truly amusing just how incompetent these people are.

But I think it is alarming & very dangerious and we have to keep an eye on them and be prepared. these weapons must be countered one day.

@SalarHaqq

Mithridates supports Iran in every thread as I have seen.

Ir.tab was different. I doubted him first because more than half of his comments were in Turkish section supporting Turkey.
Yet he proved me wrong. He was an Iranian as much as I was. I ended up cooling him down against Sinan. You can probably find his comments in 2012 and 2013.

Great article from last year, reporting that Turkish intelligence tried to incite their fifth columnists from amongst Traktorsazi hooligans to express support for Ankara's military invasion of Syria.

The attempt failed miserably, exactly like their more recent efforts to trigger upheavals among Azarbadegani Iranians using the Karabakh war as a pretext. The token, minuscule gatherings of pan-Turkist elements during the past few weeks in Iran are almost pitiful to watch - 30 separatists here, some 200 there and that was it.

There's no doubt that the immense majority of Azari Iranians feel no affiliation whatsoever to foreign entities such as Turkey or the so-called Republic of Azarbaijan.

www.azariha.org is an excellent resource by the way, made by actual patriotic Azarbadegani Iranians. Highly recommended.

تکرار شکست مفتضحانه عناصر پان ترکیست در تبریز|با ستون پنجم چه باید کرد
شنبه, ١١ آبان ١٣٩٨ ساعت ١١:۴٨

تکرار شکست مفتضحانه عناصر پان ترکیست در تبریز|با ستون پنجم چه باید کرد؟

معدودی از عناصر ستون پنجم دشمن که در قلعه تاریخی ایران یعنی شهر تبریز لانه کرده و به معنی کامل کلمه نقش ستون پنجم را بازی می‌کنند، طی هفته‌های گذشته فراخوان‌های متعددی برای حمایت از ارتش اشغالگر ترکیه در سوریه منتشر کرده بودند.
ترکیه پس از حمله با شمال سوریه با واکنش‌های منفی بین‌المللی روبرو شد و تقریباً هیچ کشور معتبری حاضر به حمایت از عملیات به‌اصطلاح چشمه صلح نشد. حتی جمهوری قبرس شمالی (تحت اشغال ترکیه) که حکومتش وامدار این کشور است، حاضر به حمایت از ترکیه نشد و علیه آن موضع‌گیری کرد.
دستگاه‌های متعددی سیاسی ایران از قوه مجریه تا مقننه (شخص حجت‌الاسلام رئیسی) تا نهادهای حاکمیتی مانند شورای عالی امنیتی و همچنین وزارت خارجه هر یک با لحن مخصوص به خود این حمله را محکوم کردند. خطیبان نماز جمله از تبریز تا تهران و رشت علیه آن موضع گرفتند و همه رسانه‌های فارسی از اصولگرا تا گروه مخالف یک‌صدا کشتار کردهای بی‌دفاع و اشغال خاک سوریه را محکوم نمودند. هیچ نشریه و رسانه‌ای در داخل کشور از این حمله حمایت نکرد بلکه باید گفت در برابر آن سکوت نکرد.
در این میان، بسیاری از شهروندان نوع‌دوست و مدرن ترکیه نیز از این حملات دل‌خوشی نداشتند و با گرایش‌های مختلف از آن تبری جستند؛ اما ارتش ترکیه و سازمان استخبارات این کشور به چنان انزوایی رسید که برای لج بازی در برابر ایرانی‌ها، سعی کردند معدودی از عناصر وابسته به ستون پنجم (قوم‌گرا، هویت طلب یا هر اسمی که مناسب است) را علیه جریان اصلی رسانه بسیج کند.
خبرگزاری آناتولی، موسسه ایرام (وابسته به میت)، برخی رسانه‌ها و نهادهای ترک نهایت سعی خود را برای این تحریکات انجام دادند و در نهایت به تماشاگران و جمعیت فراوانی که قرار بود تماشاگر بازی تراکتورسازی و استقلال باشند، رسیدند. ازآنجایی‌که پنهان شدن در میان جمعیت انبوه آسان است، نهادهای ذی‌ربط با جنگ روانی ترکیه، تیم تراکتورسازی را به‌عنوان قربانی یا میزبان انگل انتخاب کردند.
کنسولگری ترکیه در تبریز پیش‌ازاین در همین زمینه فعال بود. حتی سرکنسول ترکیه قصد حضور در یکی از همین بازی‌ها را داشت. همان‌طور که دیدم ارتباط کنسولگری ترکیه در ارومیه نیز با عناصر ستون پنجم به‌قدری عیان است که در همه میهمانی‌های آن‌ها هم‌ردیف با استاندار و فرماندار، دعوت می‌شوند!
نقشه شوم آن‌ها نمایش مضحک سلام نظامی به تقلید از عساکر ترکیه بود که فقط شجاعت کشتار زنان بی‌دفاع و مثله کردن جنازه را دارند. به هر حال در برنامه ای که از هفته ها پیش با مشارکت میت و سفارت ترکیه در ایران قرار بود به وسیله عناصر ستون پنجم اجرا شود، هیچ صید دندان گیری برای ترکیه نبود.
نقشه جریان قومگرا، احترام مضحک نظامی به نشانه حمایت از کشتار کردهای توسط قشون ترکیه بود؛ اما هیچ سندی وجود ندارد که نشان دهد تعدادی بیش از ۵۰ یا ١۰۰ نفر از میان ١۰۰ هزار تماشاگر حاضر در داخل و بیرون از ورزشگاه چنین عملی را انجام داده باشند. در تنها فیلم منتشر شده از پشت سر تنها ۵۰ الی ١۰۰ نفر دیده می شود که طوطی وار ادای احترام نظامی می‌کنند. جریان پان ترکیسم حتی نتوانست یک عکس قابل انتشار و منسجم از روبرو نشان دهد.
نشریات ترکیه که از قبل برای چاپ تیترها و عکس هایی بزرگ تر آماده شده بودند، در کمال نا امیدی ناچار شدند، تصاویری از ورزشگاه و تماشاگران را به‌عنوان سند ادعای خود منتشر کنند و مدعی شوند، همه ورزشگاه از آن‌ها حمایت کرده است! برخی دیگر نیز تصاویر قدیمی را منتشر کردند که به وضوح در روز گرفته شده است در حالیکه بازی در شب برگزار شده بود.
حاصل این بازی برای نفرت پراکنان قومی پس از چند هفته تبلیغ و سروصدا، یک بنر مضحک و یک فیلم ٢۰ ثانیه ای بود که در آن، قرآن کریم هو می شود و به جای آن چند نفر فریاد «ترکیه، ترکیه» سر می دهند. یقینا اگر این فیلم برای اردوغان پخش شود، صحنه توهین طرفدارانش به قرآن کریم، برای او بسی گران‌تر از مخالفت کل کشور ایران با عملیات چشمه صلح خواهد بود.
البته فدراسیون فوتبال و استانداری آذربایجان شرقی نیز نباید از عواقب خراب کارهای صورت گرفته در بازی دیروز غفلت کنند. اگر بخواهیم لیست، مطالبات مردم در خصوص این خرابکارهای را بیاوریم، می توان به موارد زیر اشاره کرد:

١-کنار گذاشتن مجتبی ساعی از مجری گری توسط صداوسیما
٢-دستگیری ادمین کانالهای ستون پنجم که در داخل کشور حضور داشتند مانند کانال آراز تی وی (همان آذربایجان سسی) به نام قدرت الله یوسفی و بقیه افرادی که تصاویری از آن‌ها در وضعیت نابهنجار منتشر شده یا فعالیت تبلیغی از آن‌ها دیده می شود.
٣-جریمه تراکتورسازی به دلیل توهین به مقدسات از جمله هو کردن قرآن کریم
۴-جریمه تراکتورسازی به دلیل کنترل نکردن هوادارانش و وارد شدن پرچم سایر دول بیگانه، بنرهای ساختار شکن و گروهکی به ورزشگاه
۵-احضار مالک باشگاه تراکتورسازی (اگر انشالله از سفر تاتارستان برگشته است) به فدراسیون فوتبال و دستگاه قضائی و تفهیم اتهامِ معاونت در جرم توهین به مقدسات (قرآن) و تبلیع علیه نظام از طریق طرح شعارهای تجزیه طلبی در ورزشگاه توسط هواداران و اعضای کانون هواداران و ایجاد زمینه ها و بسترهای شوم تجزیه طلبانه.
۶-تحقیق و بررسی ارتباط بین کنسولگری های ترکیه در ارومیه و تبریز با عناصر ستون پنجم

Last edited:
The Armenians are supposed to move out, however they might take this time to regain their strength. Russia is supposed to remain for 5 years, but realistically they're there to stay. Pashiyan was pro western. He wanted to move away from the Russian sphere of influence. Now the opposite has transpired.

Stepanakert was the real prize. Russia took it and expanded it's influence without really lifting a finger or sacrificing thousands of lives and billions of dollars.

According to the deal Russia is supposed to withdraw after 5 years, however I'm hearing that they have the option to extend the terms for another 5 years. This is similar to the situation in Sochi deal, where the deal is supposed to lead to a resolution but in reality both sides cling onto their gains.

I'm hearing that according to the deal, Russia was not supposed to move heavy weapons into the enclave, however they've already begun doing so. Realistically who's going to stop them ? Is Azerbaijan in a position to demand anything of Russia ? I don't think so.

There's an old saying, "There's nothing new under the sun" Just like all of the previous ethnic conflicts in the Caucasus during the last couple hundred years, it's the Russians who have ended up gaining territory and expanding their influence after the ethnic groups kill each other.

Pretty much there are two ways to look at it. One, Azerbaijani military after taking Susha, was extremely depleted and although they might have been able to take Stepanakert, the price was going to be too high, so they went with the Russian deal to save face.

Two, Russia / Putin played both sides, providing each side with just enough weapons and resources so that they would both deplete and weaken each other. Putin waited until the opportune moment and then he pounced. He made his intentions known that he would move in his troops.

Both sides were too weak and depleted to resist. Russia took the prize and gave Aliyev a piece of paper. Aliyev can now frame that piece of paper in gold and put it on a pedestal, but does it really matter ?

In the end it was a master stroke by Russia. Putin played his hand brilliantly. It's like a checkmate in chess. This was Putin's plan from the very start. Now Russia gains territory, influence and prestige while Armenians and Azeri people have to bury thousands of corpses.

Russia won the war without even waging war. The Russians are very cunning indeed.

نقشه آتش بس دیدید؟

آن شرایط کامل است برای آذری ها

"جشن در باکو، خشم در ایروان"

_115342318_nk_peace_deal_detailed_map_640-nc-nc.png

@SalarHaqq

Mithridates supports Iran in every thread as I have seen.

I'm not denying it. My replies to him were focused on individual posts, and I did not label him in a negative manner.

However it seems to me that he has grown obsessively sensitive to some completely outlandish online comments against Azari Iranians posted by God knows who... In reality, these posts are obviously either the work of shills or of some bizarre fringe morons. In any case, they do not adequately reflect social interactions in Iran.

People shouldn't let themselves be affected by such nonsense when reality tells a completely different story, nor should they even enter these virtual "ethnicist" games the enemy wants them to enter. The best antidote is and remains the homogenizing function as well as the primacy of Islamic and Iranian heritage over so-called "ethnic" particularities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom