What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Do you remember when this Palestinian member @Falcon29 was saying that Iran didnt supply hamas any weapons its using today? Well WHAT IS THIS THEN? IT SHOWS the name FADJR 5 and those rockets came straight from Iran!!!
I took screenshot from an aljazeera documentary(dont attack the source unless you can attack the information it proves, because that is not logical but a fallacy)
View attachment 684554
Even this Hamas guy is on video admitting arms come from Iran!
View attachment 684555

next time show him these 2 videos.

next time show him these 2 videos.

I've seen people claim these are all old documents (although the declarations you posted of Yahya Sinwar are from 2019), and that nowadays relations between Hamas and Iran are "strained" etc. Which is completely untrue.

Nearly the entire leadership of Hamas meeting the new commander in chief of the Qods Force, general Esmail Qaani in Tehran only few days after sardar Soleimani's martyrdom (January 2020), and standing side by side with the Iranian nation and the Islamic Republic:

ENm2vI1UcA0IVpw.jpg

In fact, no amount of psy-ops, misinformation or plots from the zionist enemy or those knowingly or unknowingly serving its agenda will manage to break the bond between Iran and the Palestinian Resistance (consisting of Sunni Muslims, of course - for every misled person thinking Iranian policy is "sectarian").

Last edited:
بعضی ادعا دارند اوضاع عوض شده و ایران الان بیشتر طرفدار اذربایجانه

ایروان یدونه پهپاد کپی مهاجر دو ما رو هم نداره. سیستم کامل روسی

علیف گفته ما از روسیه و بلاروس و ایران بیشتر اسراییل سلاح میخریم. نمیدونم قابل باوره یا نه
ماکه سلاحی ندیدیم ولی خوب با جرات گفته

ایران پس از افتتاح سفارت ارمنستان در اسراییل گفت خطای استراتژیک نکنید

رهبر جنبش جدایی طلب عرب در ترکیه دستگیر میشه

و حالا

An Interesting piece of history that I had no idea about.

Professor Marandi of Tehran University masterfully demolishes the British Broadcasting Corporation's propaganda alleging "cover up" of COVID-19 numbers by Iran:

Mr. Marandi is one of the very few Iranians who actually KNOW how to talk to the Western media. Mr. Zarif is often disappointing. He speaks PERSIAN in his head and then translates to ENGLISH and hence why he is not effectively, in an articulate way, coming across convincingly even though Iran has a very good SOLID argument against the WEST, ... not going into detail here other than mentioned Western hypocrisy and double standards, and their distaste for REAL democracy in middle east.

BBC we all know and have known for decades is a British government's external organ. That much most people know.

Mr. Marandi was actually born in U.S. and lived here for a long time, until he went back to Iran to fight (Iran-Iraq war) for his country. That is why he's so articulate and understands western comprehension and interpretation with regards to cultural and media spin and propaganda.

The hypocrite imbecile, BBC anchor had to defend the indefensible BBC Persian, a known propagandist channel, especially after they cut out PRESSTV from air. Westerners defend each other when they know they are in the wrong. Iranians often don't.

I have NOTHING other than the utmost RESPECT for mr. Marandi up to now. Never seen anything so far, to change my mind.

If any of Iran's government officials are here, here's what I would tell them ...

Please consider passing into law in your parliament, couple of laws that can get the British people to think about the British atrocities in Iran .. call them (and you can figure out where I am going with this) :

1. British atrocities against Iranian civilians, Act

2. Rashidian Treason, Act

Both of these, just by their sheer label/name, will make British (the ones that are concerned in the House of Commons) sit back and think where this will be going in the next 10-20 years with young Iranians. They will hate it. They have told me so themselves, worried if that happens one day.

The British also control and fund at least 10% of the 3,000ish people in Iran that are conducting espionage activities, on behave of the West. Britain passed a quiet law in 1988 to fund MEK (it had not done previously, as they had only been funded by the French, mostly).

I spoke with a British representative (MP) in House of Commons who acknowledged and defended this act.

But I hope and believe that Iran's intelligence organization knows a million times more than an engineer like me.

Well done again, Mr. Marandi. Love your Twitter posts. Fight the bullying, injustice and hypocrisy of the West.

Thanks SalarHagg

Last edited:
در باب حکم خاتمی برای شورای نگهبان

اقای خامنه ای
باید اینو بفهمه هر کسی مسندی
در دست میگیره باید خاصیتی داشته باشه

منبر رفتن و اطلاعات صرف و نحو و احکام و کتاب جواهر برای نسل جدید کافی نیست. اگر نتونن جوانها رو با حرفهاشون بسیج کنن و جذب کنن اطلاعات خارج فقه و حدیثشون به درد لای جرز میخوره

انتظارات جوانها بالا رفته. در حالی که مهندسی ما پیشرفت کرده ولی رسانه و حوزه و سینمای ما هیچ غلط خاصی نکرده

حوزه ما رسما همون ادمای سده های قبلن که همون کتابها رو میخونن و بی خاصیت پس میندازن که قدرت جذب هیچ جوونی رو نداره
نمونش حجابه که باید با چماق جاری بشه چون حوزه ما نتونست با مردم ما رابطه برقرار کنه و حرفشو اثبات کنه

باید شیشه قداستی که برای خودشون درست کردن رو شکست تا از پخمگی خارج بشن

لیاقت ملت ما امثال یزدی و خاتمی نیست. چرا امریکا این بی خاصیتها رو با پهپاد نمیزنه

حوزه یعنی رسانه نقطه زن و نه پخمگی و حجره نشینی و مطول خوندن
باز البته حجره نشینی به از بساز بفروشی و رانت بازی

اقای خامنه ای باید در مورد انتخاب هاش خودشو پاسخگو بدونه. نباید براش حریم مقدس قایل شد و مشکلات رو حواله روحانی کرد

این درده که ما در نظام سربازی پارتی بازی داریم
اینو باید بفهمه. به پای اون نوشته میشه نه روحانی

دسته مفتخور بعدی اهالی سینما ان که هنوز درگیر بازی با خط قرمز ها و داستان های پفکی عشقی اند

قاسم سلیمانی حوزه و سینمای ما کیه؟​

Last edited:
عادی‌سازی روابط عربی- اسرائیلی بستگی به «سخت‌گیری رئیس‌جمهوری بعدی آمریکا در قبال ایران دارد»

The answer is simple and also complex.
Iran should have some form of discussion about Israel too.
Israel has already good relations with Arabs. They just want to give it as a gift to someone like Trump and get something in return.

The real good deal for Israel is Iran. Gulf problem is already solved. Secret talks about Israel is completely OK and counters Saudis blocking Biden, if he gets elected.

If Trump gets elected, any form of direct dialogue and deal is over of course.

مدلی از گفتگوی مخفی در مورد اسراییل باید وجود داشته باشه تا با عملیات تخریبی سعودی علیه بایدن مقابله کنه. ترامپ بیاد خوب مسلم راه مذاکره تمامه و مدل کره شمالی بر مدل کره جنوبی می چربه

بدترین حالت اینه نه کره شمالی باشی نه کره جنوبی و چهار سال وایسی ببینی بعد چی میشه
از اینجا مونده و از اونجا رونده

یا جلوی مردم خودت با انجام بدترین کار با مذاکره با ترامپ تحقیر شی

هیچ جوری نمیتونم حساب کنم مذاکره با ترامپ حتی به صورت تاکتیکال در ترکیبش با نتانیاهو جز حقارت چیزی داشته باشه

اخرش میشه پرداخت یه جزیه بزگتر از سودان و بالکانیزه شدن

کشوری که ابهتش کم بشه کلیتش و یکپارچگیش کم میشه​

Last edited:
So it seems as if Biden will most likely win.

All Biden needs to do now is win 1 more state, like Nevada for example, or Pennsylvania. Trump on the other hand needs to win all of the 5 remaining states to win the presidency, including Nevada and Pennsylvania.

Most of the votes being counted now are mail in ballots, which mostly favor Biden.

1.jpg

22222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom