What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nothing more then barking from Iran. It's sad at this point.

Try not hiding behind some false flags, why are you so afraid of showing your true origins?

Try your luck and see how it truly goes and stop the barking from a distance.

According to Turks themselves Iran is sending arms to Armenia, so who's the one barking again?

Your babysitter Russsia won't be there for you.

Seems you have a Russia obsession.

If you think your junk military hardware is anything to repsect you are deluded

Those that need to respect it are doing so, I assume you're a Turk false flagging, if so, then you worry about your own import based military that apparently cannot even build sensors for their UAVs.

UAE is called little sparta for a reason.

Ah, so it seems you're actually one of those Persian Gulf Arabs false flagging. UAE is an even more incompetent military than the saudis. Several missile is all it would take to dismantle UAE.

Iran has been barking for ages against Israel but Israel bombs them every single day

Israel bombs Syrians and you jump in happiness saying they bomb Iran? Go back to sleep.

Take some action and see how it unfolds for you otherwise stay silent

Iran is surrounding the Israel in a "ring of fire" according to their own Generals, meanwhile your kind are signing peace deals with them.

Ah, so it seems you're actually one of those Persian Gulf Arabs false flagging. UAE is an even more incompetent military than the saudis. Several missile is all it would take to dismantle UAE.

Israel bombs Syrians and you jump in happiness saying they bomb Iran? Go back to sleep.

Iran is surrounding the Israel in a "ring of fire" according to their own Generals, meanwhile your kind are signing peace deals with them.

With what missile? A missile that came out of disney fairytale. You don't have these missiles in return they have missiles to level your cities. Better air-defense systems, better airforce and better technology. They are not sitting docks you know. Incompancy is your middle name since ancient times all most all of the miraculous military defeats happened only in one country and guess who that is? How many times have you been overcome by a very small forces 5 times appx. Thats a world record that will never be beaten again and it's not a coincidence that it happened repeatedly in the same country all 5 big upset defeats were against the odds in epic porportions

Latest gains by Azerbaijan. They have now verified about 1/3rd of their claims. Let's see if they can hold onto this and progress without suffering significant casualties and loss of material.

Azerbaijan claims that Armenians TRIED to bomb the pipelines
Armenians are vehemently denying this. The power station attack has been confirmed FAKE so I'm guessing this is as well. I mean notice how all these vital civilian targets "ALMOST" get hit everytime LOL

Latest video shows the aftermath of a failed Azerbaijani attack on an Armenian position. There are several videos like this out there.

Last edited:
Iran doesn't have missiles ? Are you delusional or just not all there upstairs ? Then what hit those American bases ? Did you even see the satellite images ? What shot down the RQ-4 ? Who blew up Aramco in the heart of Saudi Arabia with all those PAC-3 Patriot batteries guarding the area ? Grow up kid.

Turkey does not have better missiles or air defenses than Iran. Even military experts agree Iran's air defenses are more formidable. Iran is in the middle of the world and had several dominant empires throughout history in the region, but no empire lasts forever and a country in the middle of the world is going to get conquered sooner or later. Anyways for you to think that Turkey has a chance against Iran today is laughable. Really funny. Thanks for the free laughs. Honestly.

With what missile? A missile that came out of disney fairytale. You don't have these missiles in return they have missiles to level your cities. Better air-defense systems, better airforce and better technology. They are not sitting docks you know. Incompancy is your middle name since ancient times all most all of the miraculous military defeats happened only in one country and guess who that is? How many times have you been overcome by a very small forces 5 times appx. Thats a world record that will never be beaten again and it's not a coincidence that it happened repeatedly in the same country all 5 big upset defeats were against the odds in epic porportions

Iran doesn't have missiles ? Are you delusional or just not all there upstairs ? Then what hit those American bases ? Did you even see the satellite images ? What shot down the RQ-4 ? Who blew up Aramco in the heart of Saudi Arabia with all those PAC-3 Patriot batteries guarding the area ? Grow up kid.

I never said that they don't have missiles just that they don't have missiles to level countries that is all. I am aware of Iran's capabilities but lets not get carried away and hallucinate capabilities

With what missile? A missile that came out of disney fairytale. You don't have these missiles

You can ask the Americans with what missiles:

1602026648409.png

in return they have missiles to level your cities.

Name a few of these missiles.

Better air-defense systems,

Your airdefences are frankly comical, check below for Iranian attack on the Saudis.

better airforce and better technology.

You only have better airforce on paper, but your armies are too incompetent to use these hardware properly (see my final link).

They are not sitting docks you know.

Oh yes you are, this is what Iran did to the stronger version of UAE i.e Saudi Arabia:

1602026817441.png

1602026833170.png

And guess what? You did not dare to retaliate even slightly.

Incompancy is your middle name

I would say your militaries today are synonymous with that word.

since ancient times all most all of the miraculous military defeats happened only in one country and guess who that is? How many times have you been overcome by a very small forces 5 times appx. Thats a world record that will never be beaten again and it's not a coincidence that it happened repeatedly in the same country all 5 big upset defeats were against the odds in epic porportions

Empty rants. Your kind are essentially being milked, used as pawns etc by all those around you today and you're resorting to some fantasies from the past?

Even your own "allies" (masters would be a more correct term) call you incompetent, openly:

SECRET REPORT REVEALS SAUDI INCOMPETENCE AND WIDESPREAD USE OF U.S. WEAPONS IN YEMEN

You've successfully managed to spout erroneous claims and multiple moot points in order to support your flimsy logic that can only be based in PURE UNMITIGATED DELUSION DUE TO SEVERE NEGLIGENCE and IGNORANCE on said given topic.

Nothing you're saying makes sense at all.

UAE as a country; cannot, will not, in any way beat Iran in open warfare. The disparages in precision munitions, man-power, drones capabilities, reconnaissance operations, NAVAL warfare and overall operational abilities would simply allow Iran to absolute saturate any and all American supplied defenses within the first wave alone. All those advanced jets wont amount to anything when the very bases and runways they took off from are no longer useable when they get back from their sortie.

THAAD and PAC aren't enough to stop the missiles and quite frankly, both systems haven't had to face the sort of onslaught Iran would reign down upon them.

I never said that they don't have missiles just that they don't have missiles to level countries that is all. I am aware of Iran's capabilities but lets not get carried away and hallucinate capabilities

Leveling a country isn't the goal, obliterating the necessary facilities that supply the nation with much needed energy, water and other vital resources is enough to figuratively "level" a nation.

UAE is too small to pose an actual 'threat' to Iran from a pure military stand-point alone.

You can ask the Americans with what missiles:

View attachment 676665

Name a few of these missiles.

Your airdefences are frankly comical, check below for Iranian attack on the Saudis.

You only have better airforce on paper, but your armies are too incompetent to use these hardware properly (see my final link).

Oh yes you are, this is what Iran did to the stronger version of UAE i.e Saudi Arabia:

View attachment 676666
View attachment 676667

And guess what? You did not dare to retaliate even slightly.

I would say your militaries today are synonymous with that word.

Empty rants. Your kind are essentially being milked, used as pawns etc by all those around you today and you're resorting to some fantasies from the past?

Even your own "allies" (masters would be a more correct term) call you incompetent, openly:

SECRET REPORT REVEALS SAUDI INCOMPETENCE AND WIDESPREAD USE OF U.S. WEAPONS IN YEMEN

The oilfields attack came likely from inside Saudi Arabia nothing was launched from Iran by some non-state actors you are speaking as if you launched something from Iran lmao.

You show me photos of an empty base that is not even destroyed fully? Is that what you call levelling. You got carried away but I don't blame you. I just wanted to give you a realisitc check This will suffice for now. Continue a lovely evening

Leveling a country isn't the goal, obliterating the necessary facilities that supply the nation with much needed energy, water and other vital resources is enough to figuratively "level" a nation.

UAE is too small to pose an actual 'threat' to Iran from a pure military stand-point alone.

The quantity of critical infrastructure and war infrastructure is so low in UAE that it would not be particularly difficult to neutralize them from any war operations. This is in contrast to Saudi Arabia that have multiple large cities, many far apart, with military infrastructure spread across the landscape requiring more munitions, and comprehensive planning.

Back
Top Bottom